The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_vote_lcapPaige Hirsch - Alleycat I_voting_barPaige Hirsch - Alleycat I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Paige Hirsch - Alleycat I_vote_lcapPaige Hirsch - Alleycat I_voting_barPaige Hirsch - Alleycat I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Paige Hirsch - Alleycat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paige Hirsch - Alleycat Empty Paige Hirsch - Alleycat

Post by AtiyaTheSeeker January 16th 2017, 10:30 am

ALLEY CAT

"When trouble comes forth, so do my claws"

The Bio

Hero Name: Alley Cat
Title: Beast of the Moonlight
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: German-American Werecat
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light Green (werecat form), light brown (human)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 168 lbs.
Blood type: O+

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Full Body Alley Cat Picture:

Paige stands at about an above-average height, with a toned build to her physique. She has soft cheekbones, and her hair extends to about shoulder-length. She tends to prefer shirts in cool colors, and without logos or designs on them; in addition she likes to wear dark jeans and white sneakers.

As a werecat, Paige's body and clothing changes. She gains light green irises that reflect in dim lighting like a cat's eyes; three-quarters of her limbs are coated in a pale white fur, with cat-like claws extending from her digits instead of rounded humanoid nails; her teeth become softly-pointed fangs; a tail of about arm's length extends from the base of her spine. Her clothing also turns to whatever she was wearing as the Alleycat, and typically her heroic garb consists of a denim jacket, denim short-shorts, a light blue bra, and a leather belt with a silvery buckle. She's also seen wearing a silver amulet with a moonstone set in the center around her neck, typically held by a light blue ribbon.

The Personality

A tomboy at heart, Paige enjoys having fun and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She has a heart of gold and a playful demeanor, but this does not deter her from turning vicious when caught in dire straights.

The Story

The Hirsch family has had a lineage of being chosen by the goddess Bast to become protectors of the mortal world from supernatural threats; through this, the Hirsches were chosen to become werecats, embodying aspects of human and feline as one being. Paige is no such exception; though her lineage had thinned since the denouncement of her grandfather's and father's faith in Bast, she herself had found herself drawn to the Egyptian deity by her own choice.

During her youth, Paige's family had lost its youngest member, a sister of Paige's, named Marie. The nature of her death was a mysterious yet violent one, and her remains were found in the sewers, of all places. Losing her parents' religion for her pagan one sometime after the loss, Paige was contacted by an estranged member of her father's side of the family during her senior year of high school.

The relative, her aunt Becca, had taken on the goddess' role as a warrior against the paranormal; what's more, Becca also managed to track down the being responsible for Marie's death. Lurking in the sewers of their New York town, a hideous crocodile-man had left his fetid home, seeking prey, and had dragged off and killed Marie. Having had experience as a superheroine of Western New York, going by the alias 'Alley Cat', Becca was willing to rekindle the Hirsches' legacy and power within Paige, seeking to awaken the werecat blood within her.

More than eager to avenge her sibling, Paige underwent her aunt's ritual, strengthening her bonds to her goddess; in time, she developed the power to become a werecat herself. Entering the sewers alongside her aunt, Paige was able to find and battle the horrible mutant. During the struggle, Becca was greviously wounded by the monster's assaults, Paige barely able to slay the mutant croc. With both her sister and her aunt gone by this same beast, Paige took it upon herself to continue the work Becca had started. After graduation, Paige took up the superhero career in her aunt's stead, seeking to protect the innocent.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

* Teeth and Nails of Steel - Paige's claws and teeth are as durable as carbon steel, and are keen enough to cut through almost any sort of organic matter.

* Werecat Anatomy - Paige's body heals much quicker from injury and pain than a typical human being's, and she possesses superhuman reflexes, agility and endurance (at around peak human performance) due to her bestial form. In addition, she can also leap longer distances, and even use her hands, feet and claws on both sets of appendages to slide down walls to a degree. Lastly, she can fall from about two stories and absorb the impact well if she lands on her feet, and can twist her body around reflexively like a cat in order to do so.

* Moonlight Beam - Focusing her spirit energies, Paige can unleash a beam of white light from the palms of her hands. The beam itself isn't hot enough to burn anything, but the damage it causes affects living beings on a spiritual level, able to knock them unconscious by overloading their psyche, or weaken them as if having taken a physical beating. That said, the beam also packs enough impact and density to cause physical harm to non-living beings, and even pummel the living both physically and spiritually.

The Weaknesses

* Feral Nature - Without her amulet, Paige tends to fall into more animalistic behavior as the Alley Cat. Even so, she sometimes has problems with such a mindset even with the amulet worn.

* Teeth and Nails of Steel Restrictions - As durable and razor-sharp as her claws and fangs are, Paige still has the same limitations to her natural weapons as, say, scalpels might have. They cannot do much damage to wood in a single stroke, nor can they really damage metal or stone beyond superficial scratches.

* Werecat Anatomy Restrictions - Without assuming her Alley Cat form, Paige cannot regenerate quickly, nor does she possess her superhuman enhancements to reflexes, agility or endurance. As such, she is as powerful as an average human without assuming her bestial form. What's more, in the vein of a typical lycanthrope, if her bloodstream comes in contact with silver that isn't her amulet (whose magical properties cannot harm lycanthropes directly), she loses her enhanced regeneration powers for the next six hours, or until the silver implement in contact with her bloodstream is removed (whichever comes first). Needless to say, silver weapons that cut, stab or otherwise imbed into her flesh, from knives to bullets, will short out the enhanced regeneration.

* Moonlight Beam Restrictions - As the Moonlight Beam is more a spiritual power than a physical death ray, it has little effect against well-protected, non-living beings such as robots, golems, zombies in armor, et cetera. What's more, Paige can only unleash a trio of these beams within a 12-hour span; once spent, she simply cannot muster enough spiritual energy to unleash the Moonlight Beam again until twelve hours have passed.

The Items

* Moonlight Amulet - The amulet given to her by her aunt, this mystical jewelry helps Paige maintain control over her Alley Cat form.

* Urban Gear - As both a suburban girl as well as a werecat, it's expected for Paige to have her smartphone and a pair of earbuds on her most of the time.

The RP Sample

The performance was going to begin shortly at the local theater. Dashing across the rooftops, the Alley Cat was itching to make it to the play on time. It was drizzling out, but even with her naked paws Paige had enough traction to dart forth on all fours without risking a slip. Which was likely to be a good thing, as Paige didn't want to find out if she could land on her feet if she did fall from atop the slick roofs in the richer parts of town.

There it was, the well-kept performing arts center of the inner city; to Paige and many others, it was one of the bigger crowning jewels of the city. The latest show nearly slipped through her fingers, and Paige had just managed to get her ticket to the comedy play before it sold out; she didn't have the funds to try and deal with scalpers, and she wasn't about to miss the opening curtain. Not at this rate.

Taking one last leap, the Alley Cat did a single flip in the air, catching the wall of the alley's building with hand and foot alike. Slipping down a few feet, just using her palms and soles to maintain the grip, she then bounced toward the opposite building; with that she rebounded back and forth across the two buildings. Letting herself fall about five feet from the ground, a pale light gleamed in the alley... and stepping out was not a werecat, but a young woman who was elated to make it to her show on time.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by AtiyaTheSeeker on January 18th 2017, 9:17 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Completed 2nd draft of app)
AtiyaTheSeeker
AtiyaTheSeeker

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Paige Hirsch - Alleycat Empty Re: Paige Hirsch - Alleycat

Post by Red January 18th 2017, 4:00 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top