The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

State of my Head (Drifter)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 Empty Re: State of my Head (Drifter)

Post by Chellizard August 27th 2016, 8:00 pm

Skyler was lugging the tub with a bit of effort when Lukas distracted her and she almost stepped on a live landmine laying on the floor.

Using her foot, she carefully slid it aside and sat the tub down then dismantled the landmine.

"I wondered where this thing went... Huh." The red light indicating it was live was no longer active, and she tossed the mine onto a work bench with a pile of other mines that were also deactivated.

She then looked over to the prototypes for Aiva's body.

"Oh those? They're for m--" being cut off, Skyler noticed Aiva pop into view.

"They're for me, silly." The hologram appeared in a pixelated formation of one's and zero's. She flickered in and out of view for a few moments before walking over to the latest model and phasing into it. The machine started to whir and click and then the robot came to life.

"Whoa. Mama. This one is much better than the last. I think it--"

"NO! Get out of it. It's not finished. And I don't have time to babysit your code to make sure you don't hurt yourself. Don't make me ground you again..." Skyler went over to a computer panel and started typing rapidly, her words spewing as she typed.

The robot then shut down and Aiva's hologram was spit back out.

Laying on the floor in a mess of long holographic hair, Aiva looked up to Skyler with pain in her eyes - if that were even possible.

"... Fine." Disappearing in a fizzle of 1's and 0's, Aiva was gone.

Sighing, Skyler grabbed the tub and pointed for the stairs.

"Just go, please. Let's get this over with... I really don't want to clean, but I'd rather not leave body parts on my driveway and in my living room." She said, sighing again. Tonight had been a long night.

She really wanted to just take a long, hot bath and relax with her boyfriend.

Whoa... she thought.

My... boyfriend.

Blinking, she started up the stairs, making sure Lukas was following her to help with the mess.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 28th 2016, 2:39 am

So they had got to work cleaning after the little exchange in the basement with Skyler's AI daughter. Lukas honestly didn't know how he felt about her....... It was a little odd to say the least, but it's not like he had to be daddy to it or something.

At least he hoped not.

Anyway, fears of techno parentage aside, they finished cleaning up after an hour or so. The bodies were nice and melting in a barrel, and they could all relax. Maybe they could watch a movie or something. He did come up here to hang out with Skyler, after all.

Eventually, they both got cleaned up and went to the living room. Lukas had prepared a big bowl of popcorn, and Netflix was on a TV in front of them

What to watch what to watch? Lukas' brain hurt thinking over all the variables. He didn't want anything too suggestive, like a romance....... But if he didn't choose that, would he look like he was purposely avoiding that type of movie? He ended up just randomly clicking something, sitting down on the couch next to Skyler before it loaded up.

So there he sat, in plad pajama pants, curled up next to his girlfriend. This was going to be the best post murder evening ever. They had fucking popcorn for God's sake!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 29th 2016, 11:52 pm

The cleaning was done. THey were both clean, but Lukas was already changed into comfortable clothes and down stairs.

Skyler stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, tears just streaming down her face.

She wasn't sobbing. She wasn't really that upset. She was just mourning the loss of her hair. She wasn't too upset over it being gone the first time it was cut - Lilia's life was at stake that time. She had to do something to save her. But this time... she had actually hacked it away, making it a short, uneven mess.

Grabbing scissors, she snipped at the ends a bit and wiped her tears then got the courage to go downstairs. She left Lukas sitting there for a good ten minutes alone, and she was sure he was wondering where she was.

She walked into the living room, just a large t shirt being her pajamas, one shoulder hanging off as she stood there, scissors in her hands and dried tears on her face.

"I need this to be fixed or I'll never get over it." she said, referencing to her hair.

She blocked the television as she spoke.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 30th 2016, 8:17 pm

Oh boy. The hair again. It was an issue Lukas supposed, but nothing that needed to be fixed right now. Maybe Skyler didn't see it that way, because she looked very upset and somewhat angry. Drifter honestly didn't know what to say. He stood up.

"Well...... Go to a salon tomorrow. It'll look great. I'm sure of it." He said, trying to reassure her. He knew by the nature of anxiety that wasn't going to really do it though. She would only be cured when she liked her hair again.

"Besides.... In your line of work, can you really have that much hair swooping around?" Lukas asked, throwing in another pro. Well, maybe it wasn't really a pro. He didn't really know. All he could do was try to lighten the mood. He smiled and sat back down, then patted the spot next to him.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 2nd 2016, 12:27 am

She dropped the scissors onto the coffee table and moved into him, sinking into a hug. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and just sighed.

"I just... It's a pride thing. I'm sure you know what it's like." She squeezed him and lead him toward the couch and snuggled into his side, a blanket being pulled up over her legs as she leaned into him.

"I'll suck it up - for now... But I'm telling you, this is going to take some getting use to." She said, going to push hair behind her ear to realize how short it was again. She just sighed again and let her head fall onto his shoulder, her hand snaking into his to lace their fingers together.

-My DeviantArt-
State of my Head (Drifter) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic September 16th 2016, 3:19 am

Lukas relaxed, sinking back into the couch as he and Skyler snuggled up to a blanket. Skyler seemed to calm down about the hair issue, but like her words suggested, it was still looming over her head. Drifter could only imagine what something like that could do to your self esteem, even if it really wasn't all that bad to him.

"I'll suck it up - for now... But I'm telling you, this is going to take some getting use to."

The movie played, and Lukas didn't respond, at least not out loud. His eyes trailed off to the marks the chain had left on his hands when he was in rage mode, and then his gaze rose back up to the side of Skyler's face as she watched the screen. He sighed and rested his head on hers, gripping her tightly.

You've got that right.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top