The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBroken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_voting_barBroken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Broken Wings: Aftermath

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Wings: Aftermath

Post by Red May 4th 2016, 8:28 pm

Lucius was seriously considering moving to plan B at this point. The woman was in hysterics, and the looming tendrils that lashed out at him were proof of that. They burnt his suit, his shoes, and everything else, all but him and the one that was creating them that is. He kept his hand outstretched the whole time though, determined, even if it did get him impaled. He was fearless, and he stood his ground. It was easy to do when you were invincible, but like this he could be killed with a thought, yet he remained his imposing and unrelenting self. All that stuff people called pride wasn't, it was will, will and determination, at least in Lucius' mind.

"Here. Take them." He said through slightly gritted teeth as smoke came off his clothing. The tendrils were so close, but he wasn't backing down. Eventually she did take them, and they did their work. Lucius sighed in relief, looking to the girl who had just looked, indeed, like a monster. But she wasn't, she was just a hurt child. A victim of his devices.

".....Because they feel obligated to. They want to make it so no one else feels their pain.... That's what drives you, and it's what drives me. We don't want people to hurt anymore." Lucius said, keeping his distance but also putting his hands up, doing a sort of calming motion. He took a few steps forward, trying to place his hands on her shoulders as he looked at her and spoke.

"I can figure out what's going on with you, and in the process, i can make you not hurt anymore. After that, you never have to see my face again." Lucius would say, pale grey eyes looking down at the girl with a pity. As if he were watching a child or animal in pain. Once she pulled away, he would respect it and take a step back. He just hoped, now that she was mostly calm, she would accept his offer.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 4th 2016, 9:00 pm

Her right hand moved up and she looked at her palm. Her body was trembling due to how many emotions she was feeling all at once. She was just so lost in herself.

Andrew was dead now. Dead. For real this time. There was no coming back. Nothing she could do about it. And she was going to suffer again. She had just gotten him back. She had just hung up her fame to pursue her hero debut.

Sighing, she pressed her right hand up and against her face, her nails pressing into her skin. She didn't damage herself, no, but she did just hold her hand there, frustration evident in how she just looked down toward the floor.

Her guard was down, so Lucius grabbing her shoulders, as gentle as it was, made her gasp in surprise. She moved her hand to grab him, but instead of her ungodly strength, it was more of a 'what are you doing?' gesture.

She finally looked to his own eyes, her bright emerald hues glossy and reflecting the pain her heart felt.

"I just got him back." She said, whimpering again as even more tears spilled over and down her face. How it was possible that she was still crying? No one would know.

But a broken heart is not easy to mend.

She contemplated his words, her mouth slightly agape as she breathed softly. The tears were still streaming down her face, but she was so numb at this point she didn't know what to do.

"Forget him...?" she started, her voice small, demure. "But... there's no way I can remember him, but not in the way I did? I just..." and her voice caught in her throat, a sob catching her by surprise.

Her face twisted into a deep scowl, sorrow taking her again. She shuddered as heavy sobs and sniffles raced through her again and again.

"... I just want to remember who he is." she said finally, her sobs and cries breaking up her words as she felt her knees grow weak.

She let her hand slide down Lucius' arm as she sunk down to her knees, her body curling up into a fetal like position, her free arm wrapping around of her legs as she pressed her knees into her chest. She just crouched like this, her other hand finding it's place in Lucius.

An Angel and a Devil holding hands - what was this world coming to?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red May 4th 2016, 10:37 pm

Lucius could have kept her sedated, could have just done whatever it was he was going to do. It would have been easier, less so close to killing him. But he wanted confirmation, even in the slightest, that this is what she wanted. There was no point in taking her pain away if it wasn't what she willed, but, from what she said, deep down he knew it's what the girl wanted and what she needed. The pills she took, four of them in total, would likely cause her to pass out any minute, and Lucius could tell she was already drifting off.

"You'll know him....... I promise." He said as she slowly fell to the ground. She would most likely loss consciousness soon after that.

"Rest easy, Tyuki Gold." Lucius said just as the drugs took her. He then backed away from her asleep form, picking up a knocked over chair and sitting down on it, rubbing his face and taking a deep breath.

"Hector..... I need you in here." Lucius said, addressing the nigh omnipresent AI that resided in the facility. Despite his influence over the Sanctuary, he was very respectful of privacy.

"Yes, Lucius." Hector said over the intercom. It would take a few minutes, but the AI would eventually make it to the room and step in, looking at all the damage the female had done.

"Forgive me, but how do you still have a head?" Hector asked, a half smile on his artificial but totally lifelike face. Lucius chuckled in return. It wasn't his usual, arrogant chuckle. He actually found that quite funny.

"Perhaps i have a way with words. That, or this girl truly is a good person." Lucius said. He then gestured to her, and Hector knew immediately what he needed. The AI would then move to pick the girl up and carry her. She seemed to be out like a light.

"Where to?" Hector asked. See what i mean about privacy? He could have listened in on this whole thing, but he didn't. He had no idea what Lucius had in mind.

"To the lab. I'm going to give Miss Gold a little gift. When she wakes up, she'll be a free woman, she'll be happy." And with that the two walked out of the room. The light flickered a moment, and the containment room was then left, in the dark, with all manner of damage done to it.

-------------------------------

Tyuki would find herself in a dream, but one more lifelike then she had likely ever experienced. It was a grassy meadow, with grey skies casting a dreary light over the area and adding a little chill to the air. Despite it being slightly gloomy, it was indeed quite pretty, in a way. In fact, it didn't look unlike the battlefield she had just been not to long ago. There was total silence over the area, all except the air passing through the grass and pushing pine cones along. The high trees cast faint shadows along the edge of what still looked like an arena of a field, and in the center, where Tyuki was, the faint clouded light was at it's brightest.

It's over.

The faint whisper echoed through the field, which seemed now as if it were slowly spinning. The wind picked up, and a somewhat unsettling vibe rested over the area.

You can give up. You can give in. It's what you want.

The voice whispered again, sounding like it was quiet but somehow it would reach Tyuki no matter where she went. The field continued to spin, the wind continued to pick up, and the feeling in the air seemed to be able to bring practically anyone to a panic.

You lost me once...... You don't have to again... You can let go.  

That's when the field looked as if a darkness were sweeping over it, still spinning, until all Tyuki would be able to see was black. The wind was gone, the smell of the trees replaced with that of cold tile. The chill persistent, becoming less refreshing and more nagging now. The unsettling vibe was now what you might feel in your worst nightmare. Anyone here would likely want to get out, and get out fast.

Eventually, a red aura broke through the shadows, and the tap of fancy shoes echoed through the room. Lucius came into view, his eyes red, the evilest smile you could imagine on his face. Blood was literally on his hands and some on his face, and the devilish look he had seemed to enjoy it. The sounds of all those he had ever killed filled the room in a wave, screeching, begging, sobbing, and accepting. To top it off, the aura he projected sent a deep dread over the room, and his voice boomed, almost demonically hissing.

"After all, if you don't, you could end up just, like, me." Lucius said, almost excited at the prospect. That's when he lunged forward, and in a flash of red and a haze of corrosive pain, she would be jolted awake. She would realize it was a dream, as she wasn't dead, she wasn't corrupted. She was merely laid on a lab bed, screens and equipment all around her. Lucius had already finished.

Tyuki would remember who Phoenix was, know him and even his story and all he had ever told him. However, she would feel, what's the word? Indifferent. She would feel detached from him, as if he were someone she never gave a second look. He was less significant then the cashier you like at your local supermarket. No matter how much her brain fought it, she wouldn't be able to feel anything for him. Maybe a little 'shit happens' about his death, but other then that small amount of disappointment, she wouldn't care. Her mind would literally reject him, put up defensive barriers against any emotion he or his memory may inflict. Phoenix wasn't the center of the universe to her anymore, he was Pluto.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 4th 2016, 11:45 pm

Her grip on his hand flexed and relaxed a few times before her lids got so heavy she couldn't fight it. The pills she took were probably too much. Four were definitely too many, but this wasn't the first substance she had ever abused.

Just as she drifted off, she heard the smooth rumble of her name and she just smiled and whispered back, "G'night, dad." Her body fell slack, her shoulders slumping as her head bowed and her chin tucked to her chest. She rested like this, sitting hunched over, with her legs half under her but to her left side.

She was in a deep, restful sleep now and it was something she needed way more than just the generic healing she had been given by herself and that magical blade of Lucius'.

As she was sleeping, she looked so peaceful. The vision of a true Angelic being. Her skin so clear, flawless, despite the tear streaks and slight reddening around her cheeks and nose. Even the slight puffiness around of her eyes looked cute. She looked happier in her sleep. Resting in the AI's arms, she was much lighter than she looked. Something about her physical mass had changed ever since the new mutation of her powers.

She shifted in her sleep, curling one of her arms around of Hector as he carried her. It was like she was a different person in her sleep.
--

The sudden smell of grass filled her senses. She blinked away a blurriness that clouded her eyes. This area was all too familiar. Looking around, she realized she had been here before. This was either some really big deja vu, or something else entirely.

But then she realized where she was. The same field she had fought alongside her comrades with. The same place she had been defeated by Rise. Or was she? Was she?

Listening to the sudden voice that crept up to her ears carried on the the zephyrs, her eyes closed again. She focused on the voice, trying to find it's owner in her head. There was nothing there. She couldn't put a face to it. The distorted tremble in the voice was hard to put a face to, after all.

As it continued on, telling her to let go, she nodded and parted her lips to speak. She sat like this for a few moments, and decided against words.

The darkness that came for her swallowed her whole. She closed her eyes to better endure the darkness. She was all too familiar with this pitch black feeling, so she just accepted it, understanding deep down that true solace was with oneself.

The only thing that made this unsettling was the constant chill running down her spine, giving her goose bumps.

She blinked open her eyes, a brilliant flash of red cutting into the black, the tear making way to the face of Lucius Alba. But, it wasn't him. No. It was the monster he had become.

She looked at him, not fear, but true sympathy. She let her eyes take in his whole appearance. She spread her arms out and accepted this fate, too. His words sent more chills down her spine. She would never let herself become a monster like that, and she would make sure no one else would become one, either.

--

As she had laid there in her sedated state, her body started to manifest and become the pure iridescent energy that had appeared as tendrils earlier. Soft violet hues danced over her semi-transparent flesh as she lay there. Her eyes fluttered a bit, indicating to Lucius that she was stirring.

To anyone watching this phenomenon, it would be superb. Magnificent. Simply amazing. Anyone with half a brain would realize here and now the true potential of Tyuki Gold - potential she was not even aware she had.

Tyuki did wake, but not in a frantic panic. Her eyes fluttered a few more times, her lashes batting as she opened her eyes. Instead of bright emerald green, rainbow colored irises appeared in their place. She looked around of herself and blinked a few more times, her body slowly going back to normal. It happened quickly, so she had no time to realize what was even happening.

"Dad..?" Her vision was clouded as she blinked some more, rubbing away at her eyes. She then looked to Lucius and pointed her finger dead at him.

"You better not have been the one to put me in this gown!" sass was all that made up the heroine. Her mind was in a different place - she was now back to her normal, Tyuki self. She knew of The Phoenix's death - he was her partner, her leader in The Talons. But something about his death... it wasn't breaking her heart. Not in the way that would cause her physical pain. Not in the way that would make her actually cry for hours.

She thought of things, and then back to the fight earlier with Dressler, with Lucius himself.

"I remember crying a lot... and... I think I almost killed you... and I'm still alive?" confusion was settling into Tyuki now as she sat up on the bed, her head feeling heavy, but not her heart.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red May 5th 2016, 10:48 pm

Dad. That was the second time she had said that, and it shocked Lucius both times, but he didn't say anything. It was normal for her to be experiencing slight lapses, but that didn't really take the awkwardness away. It brought up a few curious questions, but ones that didn't need to be asked right now. She commented on the gown she was wearing, asking if he put it on her in the most sassy way imaginable. Lucius laughed.

"No, i didn't. Hector did. And don't worry, he's an android." Lucius said, gesturing to the AI who stood at the other side of the room. Lucius himself sat at a desk, looking over a few scans of Tyuki's brain and fumbling through papers. He then turned to her when she asked another question.

"You're alive, you did almost kill me, and you did cry, a lot." Lucius answered, deciding to might as well meet the questions with their exact answers. He then stood up.

"How do you feel, Tyuki?" Lucius asked. looking at the woman slightly concerned and slightly curious. She should have felt pretty much normal, just emotionally disconnected from one individual. Even if she wanted to deep down, it would hard to be anything but indifferent to him and his memory.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 5th 2016, 11:13 pm

Rolling her eyes, Elena Vexus would be proud of her. She slipped out of the bed, but found herself very weak. She fell immediately, splaying on the floor with a rough 'oof' coming from her. She whined, her body actually stiff. She felt sore all over.

Maybe it was the weird drugs she took.

"Android or not, shoulda been a girl. I'm not sexist or anything, but that's just weird." She said, pushing herself up with a bit of effort behind of the motions.

She finally got to her feet, her knees bent and shaking as she held her hands out, palms flat and parallel to the floor in a steady pose. If he offered her a hand, she would wave it away and focus on standing on her own. She slowly stood straight up, looking to Lucius with her bangs falling to brush her brows.

"Gosh... Why did I cry so much? Nah - never mind. Don't tell me." She waved it off. The idea of knowing why just wasn't that interesting to her right now. And she had no idea why it wasn't interesting, but something told her it didn't matter any more.

She then took a few steps forward, her feet padding the floor making soft little smacking noises.

Without her costumes boots to boost her height, she looked smaller than normal. Other than that, she looked like your average twenty year old girl.

"I remember bright lights..." trailing off, her body swayed toward the left, leaning too far. She stumbled and caught herself, grabbing the railing to the medical bed. She held onto it for a few moments before regaining her posture.

"I just feel... sore. I never feel sore. My head hurts, too. But, I think I'm okay... Why, did you put some freaky experiment inside of me? Cause I swear, I'm gonna kick your butt if you did." she was actually being playful with the man in front of her.

Something told her he was harmless. Despite his big brain, he was a normal human, after all.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red May 5th 2016, 11:49 pm

Well, it seemed she didn't remember much. That was expected sure, but it was a little more then Lucius had calculated. He sighed a bit, then turned his attention to the high tech computer in front of him. He typed a few things on the keyboard and a video feed of the cell was shown. It was just one of Lucius' cameras that Hector had no access to. Even though he trusted his creation he tended to enjoy privacy to the degree he gathered his own info as a back up, just in case.

"Your powers were fluctuating and becoming rather agitated, likely due to emotional strain. I managed to level them out, you should have better control now." Lucius said, the video of the tendrils lashing out at him playing. After a good thirty seconds the screen went black and he turned around to face the woman.

"To do this, you had to be emotionally stabilized. The cause of the distress had to be, well, removed. You're chains are broken, Miss Gold." Lucius said, a little proud of his work but all that showed on his face was a true sense of helping another person. Even if what he did wasn't exactly cool with some.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 6th 2016, 12:15 am

Broken Wings: Aftermath - Page 2 Tumblr_n2yri92lIK1tsipf6o5_400

Tyuki had no realization that she was actually more free from pain than she had been in a long time. There was nothing really weighing down on her shoulders anymore. She finally asked Lucius what had happened to her, and she got her answer.

Staggering forward, Tyuki got closer to the monitor to watch the power she possessed. It was scary. She had never seen herself, or even thought she was capable of acting like that. She was in hysterics in the video footage, and all the screaming, and all the damage she had done...

"Jesus Christ..." she said, staring at the ghost of herself on the screen. It really was quite the shocking sight to witness.

And she had done this, only hours ago. She had put her own life, and Lucius' life, in danger.

Sighing softly, she looked at him and rubbed the back of her head lightly, a sheepish expression taking over her face.

"Well... I guess I should thank you." She offered her hand to shake his, waiting for him to accept it.

When he did, she gave it a firm gripped shake, offering him respect in the gesture.

She then looked toward the door.

"So I can just leave. There's no catch?" she asked, her hand falling back to her side at the end of their exchange.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red May 6th 2016, 6:38 pm

She was calm, collected. From what Lucius could tell, this was a successful operation. She even thanked him, sticking out her hand for a shake, which he accepted and gripped tightly, a smile on his face as he shook the offered hand. It was over, he had done all he needed for the girl. She wouldn't be grief stricken, her life wouldn't be ruined, she could forget and move on. This was the point where she could really start being herself, start moving out of the shadow of Phoenix and the rest of her peers. Lucius' smile widened slightly when she asked if she could leave, and Lucius pulled his hand away.

"Of course there isn't a catch. I saw someone in need, someone broken, and i fixed the issue. You aren't eclipsed anymore, you can shine as bright as you want." Lucius said, a truth to his eyes that showed he wasn't being deceptive about this. He truly did it to help her. But, once she turned her back, Lucius would speak up.

"But, if you ever want help honing your abilities, or your skills, I'm easy to contact. It's the least i could do." He said with his back turned as he looked at the monitor and the scan of Tyuki. She truly was an amazingly powerful being, just a tad unskilled. With some honing, she could be a force to be reckoned with. If Tyuki chose to stay and speak, he would listen. If she chose to leave, the door would lead straight into a teleporter that would take her straight to New York City.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 6th 2016, 10:11 pm

It was about one hour after she and Lucius had exchanged words. She was standing now, at the exit of his manor. He stood a few feet behind of her. With her was her suit, repaired by Hector. It was actually kind of nice to have it repaired, but she knew she was going to have to get a newer one eventually anyway.

Standing with her back to him, she finally turned to look at him.

This man had done everything in his power to take down the Talons, but he did not kill her. He didn't harm her. He offered to help her. It was strange, really.

She hesitated for a few moments and then rushed toward him and gave him a hug.

The embrace was forced, and sudden, and didn't last very long. She didn't really give him a chance to react, either.

Just as fast as she had hugged him, she had turned and was gone. She let the door slam behind of her, and she ran. She ran hard, fast, and in one direction. Her goal was to hitch hike to Italy to find her Aunt - it wasn't too far away, was it?

She would soon find out, and run into many exciting things on her adventure home.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top