The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_vote_lcapTurmoil (Joseph Page) I_voting_barTurmoil (Joseph Page) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Turmoil (Joseph Page) I_vote_lcapTurmoil (Joseph Page) I_voting_barTurmoil (Joseph Page) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Turmoil (Joseph Page)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Turmoil (Joseph Page) Empty Turmoil (Joseph Page)

Post by FriedPotatoesNeverFaygos April 3rd 2016, 3:54 pm

Turmoil

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Turmoil
Title: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 176lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Turmoil:

The Legacy

Personality: Joseph is a little strange. He doesn't trust people easily, and prefers sitting alone and talking to Olivia (his doll head) over getting involved with new people that could possibly make his life go any way but how he enjoys it. Joseph was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder and frequently projects his personalities onto his doll, who frequently "whispers" things to him that make his constant lack of trust for other people even worse.

History:  Joseph was born to Jennifer and Timothy Page at a particularly bad point in their lives. They were very poor, and most of Joseph's early life (birth to six years old) was spent in poverty. His father moved the family from house to house constantly as he was in the U.S. Navy, and had drilled a certain amount of discipline into Joseph, starting when the boy had turned four. Joseph's mother was always the one to make sure that his father never went too far, and had frequently thrown herself into the middle of Timothy's actions against his son. Because of the bruises his father would leave the other children would always pick on Joseph at every school that he went to. Joseph felt as if he'd never fit in with normal children because of the bruises. One day, Jennifer was driving to work with her child in the front seat of her two door car when a garbage truck ran a red light and t-boned them, hitting the young mother's side of the car and killing her almost instantly. The driver didn't know it at the time, but he'd helped little Joseph discover his hidden power. He had taken a life, but in doing so he'd created the flame that Joseph needed to help himself fit in. Shortly before the truck had hit their tiny car Joseph had been toying with his mother's diamond ring that his father had given her before Joseph was born. She hadn't worn it since Joseph could remember, and she'd given it to Joseph to keep. She continuously told him that if his father ever went too far he was to sell the ring for a good price at a pawn shop and call his uncle. She'd made him memorize the number, telling him that he was more special than he could imagine. It'd become a habit to rub the ring whenever he could, constantly keeping it on his person. He was obsessive like that. It was another reason for the other children to pick on him, and for the teachers to whisper about how odd he was. When the garbage truck hit the car something happened to Joseph in an instant. A protective sheet of diamond instantly flashed over his skin and the bumper of the truck smashed into his small head, covered in blood and gore due to the fact that it'd just obliterated his mother. Joseph screamed and the car caught fire around him for some unknown reason. He'd never forget holding onto his mother's hand, begging for her to come back to him. As he clutched her hand he was yanked from the car and the protective sheet of diamond removed itself just as his small fingers let go of his mother's hand for the last time.

For two months after the accident Joseph watched his father drink himself to sleep every night. Joseph allowed his father to beat him, feeling that it was the least he could do after he'd "taken his wife away." Joseph constantly wished that it'd been him to die instead, the six year old's mind constantly plagued by the thought of what'd happened to his mother. He had nightmares every time he slept, and every time his mother's skull was shattered by the bumper of the truck he felt another piece of himself go with her. Eventually he stopped feeling the beatings that he went through until the day he met Olivia.

Joseph met Olivia when he was walking down the street. He met her in the gutter, tossed out as if she'd never been important to anyone. One of her eyes was missing, and her body had clearly been ripped away from her for a long time, but the way the doll's one blue plastic eye looked up at him made him feel something that he'd not felt before. Love. He'd taken the doll, putting her into his backpack and briskly walking home to see if he could discover anything of his new friend. When he got there his father was asleep in his chair, snoring loudly with a bottle of whiskey next to him. Joseph quietly stepped into his room and shut the door behind him, locking it and excitedly taking his new friend from his bag. Her eye was still filled with the energy that he'd felt before, and he giggled happily before kissing her dirty forehead and laying down to go to sleep.

A week of Olivia and Joseph's curious adventures had made him forget entirely of his mother. He dreamed only of the doll's plastic eye, and only of the things she said to him. She played fun games with the boy, asking him to capture small animals such as dogs and cats so they could dissect them and see what made them tick. He always happily obliged what he'd come to view as the only friend he'd ever had in his life. He loved the way she laughed from the duct tape holster he'd made for her to sit on his shoulder, and he didn't mind when she asked him to go on walks with her to find more animals to play with. On the sixth day of his new friendship they played with Joseph's father. Despite Joseph repeatedly saying that he didn't want to see what made his father "tick," Olivia pressed him until he finally gave in. He'd already had so much fun with the animals, he figured one person wouldn't hurt. Olivia told him that they would all come back eventually, and he trusted her.

Joseph lost all memory of what happened next. He'd blacked out after taping his father to his bed, only hearing Olivia's voice repeatedly whispering "do it" into his ear, almost as if she was singing to him. When he finally came to he was on a bus. When he asked Olivia where they were going she informed him that he'd sold his mother's ring (something that came as a shock to the boy, as the thought had never come to him) and called his uncle, telling him that he was on the way to his home in Atlanta.  She said that she'd heard Joseph's uncle, and that he seemed very nice.

When Joseph arrived and had gotten a tour of the house he told his uncle HIS side of what had happened to his mother, even telling him about the diamond flesh that had saved his life. Joseph's uncle seemed VERY disturbed by the information, telling Joseph that he'd been afraid of this. That the men on his mother's side of the family all had a gene that allowed them to turn into certain things. He called it "transmutation." Olivia whispered from the bag, telling Joseph that he could use this power to make up for what he'd done to his mother. When Joseph mentioned that he thought it was his fault his uncle got quite serious and had hugged him, making Olivia hiss from the backpack. Joseph ran from his uncle and hid in the guest bedroom that his uncle had shown him when he got there. Joseph cried for a very long time that night, but One-Eyed Olivia was there to whisper in his ear and comfort him. She told him to be strong. She said that it was all temporary, and that they'd be okay in the end.

Eighteen years later Joseph had learned everything that he could from his uncle, having been home schooled because his uncle said "social situations weren't as necessary as real intelligence and self-defense," frequently implying that Joseph would one day be tested by the same group of men that had killed every other male in his mother's side of the family but his uncle, who'd been the only one paranoid enough to bother dealing with learning  to use his abilities. In his time with his uncle Joseph had become a master of muay thai, bōjutsu, and his own powers of transmutation, exceeding even his uncle's skill. Olivia had stopped speaking to him as much as when he was a child, but he had made her a leather holster to replace the duct tape one that he'd made when they first met. She didn't like Joseph's uncle, but said she understood the necessity of Joseph's training, which made Joseph feel a little bit guilty for replacing her with his uncle as he had when he was younger. Joseph's uncle called Olivia a distraction, and constantly told Joseph that it was time to stop playing with dolls and to grow up. Joseph didn't like that very much, but he never let it get in the way of his training.

On the day of Halloween Joseph awoke at five in the morning as he did every day. However this day was different, and when Joseph went downstairs to his uncle's room he found him dead of a heart attack. Immediately after the discovery Olivia screamed into his ear, telling him to destroy any evidence of himself from his uncle's home. Joseph decided that searching for anything was going to take too long, so instead he grabbed his uncle's treasured steel bo staff and burned the house down, leaving with Olivia and the clothes on his back. Joseph ran for New York and arrive the next day, going back to the last house that he'd stayed in before his uncle's. He had no recollection of killing his father, and when he arrived to find the door locked he was immediately distressed. He kicked the door in and found that the entire house was different. Nicer furniture, no booze bottles on the floor, and even Joseph's old room's door had been plastered with various stickers and posters. He went to that room and smelled nothing but incense. Just as he was going to leave Olivia spoke to him for the first time since he left his uncle's house.

"The mask." She'd said it so quietly that he'd almost not heard her. He'd looked around the room a few times and finally found the item she was asking for. It was a porcelain doll mask that one could buy almost anywhere, pure white with dark red lips and a light blush on the cheeks. Joseph pointed to it and Oliva sighed happily, mumbling to herself. He grabbed the mask, putting it on and glancing at himself in the mirror. Olivia's head smiled back at him from his shoulder, and right next to her... he was beautiful. He was like Olivia. He was already dressed in a black hoodie and black pants, and they fit the mask perfectly. He flipped the hood up over his head and grinned behind his mask, realizing that he'd become someone else. "Turmoil," Olivia whispered to him before laughing giddily.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: Transmutation- Joseph can touch any material (metal, stone, and even fabrics) and turn his body into that material for extended periods of time.  

Power 2: N/A

Weaknesses

Weakness 1: Joseph's biggest weakness is that if he stays transmuted into a material for four posts he'll become a human statue and die. He can only counteract this by touching another living being and transmuting back to flesh and blood.

Weakness 2: N/A

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): Joseph is a master of muay thai and bojutsu and has learned to use his transmutation abilities in normal combat. He's become capable of making only certain parts of his body turn into the material he changes into, but he can also change his entire body.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
Agility: 4
Endurance: 3
Reaction: 1
Strength: 2
FriedPotatoesNeverFaygos
FriedPotatoesNeverFaygos

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Turmoil (Joseph Page) Empty Re: Turmoil (Joseph Page)

Post by Bliss April 3rd 2016, 4:42 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top