The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDesire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_voting_barDesire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe)

Post by The Nekromonga April 7th 2016, 8:36 pm

Having no desire to set things on fire, Shauna realized how the attack was dire. Allen came at her low, to deliver a blow, but there were things about her he just didn't know. The lady sprung blades from her wrists, and with a slight twist, the edge did alight with emerald green energy.

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!" Said the lady to the enemy she just met, countered the attack with a side-step to parry and began swinging her dual blades of lasers to harry the unwelcome visitors. Needless to say, she still didn't strike to kill as the thought of murder didn't thrill, the heroine, instead going to disarm him, striking at his wrists so with elegance he'd understand the risk of fighting to win regardless of his wish for vengeance.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe) - Page 2 Empty Re: Desire for Dark Revengeance (Dragontithe)

Post by Dragontithe April 7th 2016, 9:51 pm

The blades struck fast, but Allen saw them coming. He riposted, streaks of green energy and sparks flashed as the two fought, both trying to gain an edge on the other.

"Hey" Allen called to Dylan. "Don't sit there like a sniveling baby, use that power armour and take your revenge!" He managed to finish before a blade narrowly missed his hand as he recoiled back.

Allen bounced back and took a moment to look for some kind of power source or weakness in the armour.

Last edited by Dragontithe on April 7th 2016, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vera:

Allen Winters:

Aaron Black:
Dragontithe
Dragontithe

Quote : "My bikes name is Vera, because she is VERA rusty! F**k off i thought it was funny!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Unemployed
Humor : dark, raunchy, wierd, whatever you want baby ;)
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 7th 2016, 10:17 pm

The thing about Shauna's suit was that it had no external power. It was powered directly by her metahuman abilities, the Sun Queen's suit uniquely designed to harness the plasma energy in her body.

Up close Shauna proved her mettle with her dual plasma wrist blades. But, the moment Allen tried to make room, he'd get a taste of Shauna's signature power- laser eye beams... which she used to attack Tithe's weapon directly, rather than him. Even attacked in her own home, Shauna still exercised some degree of restraint.

"She... she turned off the power to my suit!" Dylan whined, adrenaline giving him the strength to get up despite the suit's bulk. Still, it was clear Dylan had never been in a fight, plotting his revenge mostly by writing emo poetry and posting them online. He tries to grab Shauna by the leg and trip her up, but nobody had time for that.

"GER'OFF'O'ME!" Shauna decided the kid was just so annoying, and set one of his gauntlets on fire with her laser eye beams. Dylan looked at his gauntlet, now on fire, panicking like a chicken even when his insulated gloves protected him from the heat.

"HELP! AAAAAH! AAAAAH! MY HAND'S ON FIRE!" He called out to his ally, being a bumbling fool and a hindrance than any sort of dark vengeful soul.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragontithe April 7th 2016, 10:34 pm

Allen sighed. Obviously this kid was ahead of himself. He couldn't fight, and barley managed to keep himself alive. This hero hasn't killed him, he is a kid after all, no reason to stomp on a boy trying to wear daddy's shoes.

The boy had done one thing tho. For a moment, a brief one, Shauna's guard was down. Now was Allen's chance. In one swift motion he switched to frost, putting out Dylan's arm. Next he swapped to vengeance and took a stab at the suit, attempting to damage it in some way.

"After this i'm getting you a gym membership kid." He said as he took the strike.

Vera:

Allen Winters:

Aaron Black:
Dragontithe
Dragontithe

Quote : "My bikes name is Vera, because she is VERA rusty! F**k off i thought it was funny!"

Number of posts : 36
Job : Unemployed
Humor : dark, raunchy, wierd, whatever you want baby ;)
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 7th 2016, 11:00 pm

Outclassed by the Sun Queen, Dylan tries to bail from the fight, instead crawling into the bathroom turning the lights on. The helmet made it hard to breath. He looked around and saw a cat in a cage, crouched down, intently looking at the intruder. Walter hissed at him.

"Stupid cat. I'll take my revenge on you!" Dylan opens the cage to get the cat, only to be realize Walter was no meek kitty. Shauna adopted the old codger from a shelter, and his numerous scars told of a lifetime of violence.

"MRAAAAWWRRR!" Seeing an unprotected stranger's face, Walter reacted as any cat would- pounce! claws! bites!

"Aaaaah! get it off! GET IT OFF!" Dylan is taken completely aback, falling through the bathroom door and into the living room. The more he tried to pry Walter off his face, the deeper his claws sunk and scratched. Shauna also hated the declawing practice and just filed Walter's claws every now and then. It had been a while since the last filing too.

"HEY! LEAVE MY CAT OUT OF THIS!" Shauna shouted, the sight of her cat of all things being threatened. This distraction was merciless exploited by the Revenant, and Shauna was finally caught off guard. The sword went right through her barrier mechanism, and cut into Shauna's rib. Realizing she might not survive much longer, she grabs Allen's arm before he could pull back, and does for him what Darth Vader did to Luke Skywalker in Star Wars Episode V...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top