The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Jetstream I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Jetstream I_vote_lcapJetstream I_voting_barJetstream I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jetstream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jetstream Empty Jetstream

Post by Jetstream March 23rd 2016, 1:54 am

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Jetstream
Title: King of the skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 193 lbs
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

Under the mask:

Looking snazzy:

The Legacy

Personality: Morgan generally appears laid back and flippant, unwilling to truly put his all into anything without proper coaxing and even then, the effort appears in short bursts. In spite of that, he's truly dedicated to being a hero (people in danger being one of the few ways to make him actively show effort). Morgan's style of dealing with people could be called "needling", "esoteric", and "self-absorbed". One might even go so far as to call him an egotistical prick who only plays the hero so he can pleasure himself in front of the mirror later to the thought of himself punching dudes in the face. Those people should not be heeded for they know nothing of him and his do-goodery. Deep down, Morgan truly wants to help people even if he'd never admit to it.

History:  If you were to ask him about where he came from and why he decided to be a superhero, you would likely be told a flurry of grandiose and obviously false statements. "I wanted to get rich", "I want to be famous", "My parents were super scientists from the future who sent me back to stop an evil fourth dimensional cyborg from having sex with Jackie Kennedy".

Were you to press further and strip away these arrogant boasts, he might resort to tales of a more believable sort: "I was saved by a hero when I was young. Ever since then, I've dreamed of being one", "I gained my powers in a freak accident and I thought I should do some good", "I was hit in the head by a meteorite, unlocking my latent meta powers and instilling in me a drive for peace and justice". These too are mere fabrications.

Only in the delirious heat of a fever dream or alone on his deathbed might he whisper the truth, the unembellished tale of what drove this arrogant glory hound to even consider superheroism as a career path. "I was lonely. I wanted to be surrounded by people like me and feel accepted for once. The fact that I helped people was just kind of incidental at first, but... it kinda grows on you, ya know?". The truth often isn't amazing or awe inspiring; sometimes it's just the thing we don't like to talk about.

Morgan was born in an upper middle class house with a distant father and an alcoholic mother. Nothing new, nothing original. She didn't pay attention to him and the father was never home enough to create a relationship with. He didn't have many friends because let's be honest, breaking a kid's arm with a micro-hurricane doesn't exactly inspire people to enjoy your company. When his parents found out that he was a metahuman, they did the same thing as with all their other problems: Throw money at it. Morgan was sent to several metahuman specialized child psychologists and took anti-psychotic medication up until he was 14 when he threw the stuff away and never looked back. He seemed well behaved enough that his parents were content to let the matter lie.
Finding work wasn't tough. No one really cared that he could blow them away with a thought what with the veritable legions of superpowered do-gooders wandering the streets. So it was that when young Morgan was finally of age, he moved out of his parents house, got an apartment and started saving people when he wasn't working.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1:  Morgan has the ability to control air molecules in his immediate vicinity for a variety of purposes. He primarily uses this ability to mimic other superhuman abilities so as to throw his enemies for a loop. Water nearby? Morgan will use his aerokinetic abilities to simulate hydrokinesis with whirlpools or torrents being shot at his foes. In a rocky area? He'll chuck boulders and loudly proclaim the superiority of geokinesis. As often as not, Morgan will pretend he's telekinetic solely to leave the enemies guessing. Through this power he can easily deflect nearly all projectile weaponry by keeping a constant stream of air around himself like armor.

Power 2: Highly effective muscle control through perfected breathing techniques. Using his aerokinesis, Morgan has found a way to perfectly control most of his bodily functions related to breathing.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Morgan is incredibly arrogant and tends to underestimate his opponents as a result. As a result of this, he tends to drag fights on longer than he needs to and enjoys messing with his opponents for the sake of showing off his powers, especially once they've figured out his aerokinesis.

Weakness 2: Any kind of vacuum sealed area leaves his powers highly limited as the amount of oxygen he has to work with is essentially nil.

Weakness 3: Beneath his "air armor", Morgan has little more than normal durability and is susceptible to anything that manages to pierce his defenses.

Weakness 4: In spite of his skill at manipulating his powers, Morgan lacks the concentration and stamina to maintain his air armor while attempting to move/control specific objects rather than just gusting wind at his foes.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions
Specialized air pack: Morgan possesses a back mounted wind tunnel that enables him to fly by channeling his powers through it. Should either of the vents on it suffer serious damage, Morgan will be unable to effectively steer or if damaged while grounded, takeoff will become impossible.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility - 1
Endurance - 3
Reaction - 2
Strength - 4

Last edited by Jetstream on March 23rd 2016, 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Jetstream
Jetstream

Quote : "Shredded it"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

Jetstream Empty Re: Jetstream

Post by Chellizard March 23rd 2016, 2:00 am

Your Aerokinesis stretches to give you power over all elements.

I enjoy your thinking.

However, you mention he has an innate durability caused by this power, not to mention [again] the multiple power over elements.

I need you to list 2 more weaknesses - or one really good one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 23rd 2016, 2:20 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum