The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Extinction I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Extinction I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Extinction I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Extinction I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Extinction I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Extinction I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Extinction I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Extinction I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Extinction I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Extinction I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Extinction I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Extinction I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Extinction I_vote_lcapExtinction I_voting_barExtinction I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Extinction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extinction Empty Extinction

Post by HellishAchilles March 21st 2016, 8:29 pm

Mass Extinction
   The Arrival of The End

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Extinction
   Title: The End of Times, Armageddon, Demise's Arrival
   Alignment: Chaotic Evil
   Race: ???
   Hair: N/A
   Eyes: White
   Height: 12'6ft
   Weight: 3,145lbs
   Blood type: ???

The Looks

Extinction Evil_beast_by_verehin-d5y6pre

The Legacy

Personality:
Thought his original origin is unknown Extinction is seemingly mindless murdering monster but may hold more personality and sentience than thought...

History:
  His true origin not truly known or what he is truly is even to himself. Extinction slowly gained conciseness as he floated aimlessly in an devolved state of gray basic matter. Finally after an unknown period of time he landed upon a massive barren world. The world constantly shifted between temperature extremes, non-breathable  toxic air, devoid of vegetation, but the worst being the native inhabitants. The native inhabitants of the world were all viscous bloodthirsty creatures imbued with immense physical bodies and abilities.  

Once landing Extinction was confronted by an onslaught of creatures looking to tear him apart. In his basic form he was torn apart as a battle resulted around the local creatures. However Extinction rapidly began to adapt against the the planet and the inhabitants. His body grew and reformed growing into a hulking monstrous humanoid form. Gaining physical abilities to combat anything and everything against him. Until he himself became a mindless beast hell bent carnage and destruction to survive. To the point where he slaughtered the entire world and brought it to an end and was cast back into the void of space. Developing some semblance of a mind until he came into contact with a teeming world.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
   Powers

Power 1:

Strength: Extinction's muscle density is immensely high. Extinction's physical output and strength astronomically exceeds that of humans and is significantly stronger than some superhumans. The exact magnitude and exertion of his strength is unclear and may be boundless,however he has been seen effortlessly lifting and tossing a beast who's weight rivaled that of a large container ship. Extinction's strength allows attributes to his vastly destructive and devastating blows his is able to unleash to hurt and defeat the most durable of enemies. Also enabling the Extinction to produce powerfully fast leaps to travel or simply claps his hands together to create devastating shock waves. Such virtually unparalleled strength bestowed due to his adaptive nature to break the toughest of hides.      

Speed: Extinction despite his large size, he can move, react and respond at superhuman speeds that cannot be followed, perceived or detected by the human eye.Extinction's speed is able to easily outpace some of the fastest human vehicles and even other superhumans. With Extinction being able to sustain and sprint at nothing above mach 1 speeds. However Extinction has reaction times and reflexes that rival speeds up to hypersonic. Due to his adaptive nature to be able to keep up with viscous creatures who operate at fast paces.

Durability: Extinction possesses an extremely high durability capacity. Which can only be penetrated by or broken by other powerful forces. Most weaponry such as high caliber guns,missiles,rockets have no effect upon his tough hide. Also allowing Extinction to sustain multiple powerful superhuman blows without halting. Even to the point that free falls from tremendous falls with little to no damage and the sharpest of objects.Extinction's body exudes no fatigue toxins to cause him to slow down.  His durability extending to come out unscathed from the harshest of environments and their temperature extremes. Due to his adaptive nature to come out unharmed from battling offensively powerful beast.    

Reactive Adaption: Extinction develops and adapts a resilience to an attack that harms him, with his regeneration stemming from this ability to slowly regenerate any physical injury.    

Weakness(es)

Emotional Vulnerability : Extinction is highly vulnerable to people who can manipulate emotions to some degree to either enrage him to the point of complete mindless rage or other tricks.(No Permission needed)

Intellect: Extinction is a near mindless raging creature with very little semblance of intelligence that would allow any complex problem quite easy to outsmart.

"There is no Extinction in TEAM":
Extinction will never willingly work with anyone or even request help from others and deeply loathes so. His chaotic and near mindless nature being too combative to work with a singular or multiple people.  

Mental Vulnerability: Extinction is highly vulnerable to mental abilities of various natures. He can be temporarily mind controlled by even low leveled mental users and extending to illusions and putting him to sleep for a time or momentarily changing his memory. Breaking out of mind abilities for Extinction causes immense strain and a good amount of time.(No permission needed can not hurt himself)

Telekinetic Vulnerability:
Extinction has little to no resistance to telekinetic powers used against him. He can can easily be lifted,thrown and removed by even low level telekinetic users. Extinction has to immensely strain himself taking a good amount of time to free himself. (No Permission needed)

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Metamorphosis: Extinction has no need to breath,eat or sleep and can not currently age.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
   (You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
   Endurance
   Strength
   Reaction
   Agility

HellishAchilles
HellishAchilles

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-03-20

Back to top Go down

Extinction Empty Re: Extinction

Post by Champion March 21st 2016, 9:59 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings