The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_voting_barA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_voting_barA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little bonding [Lucas]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 4 Empty Re: A little bonding [Lucas]

Post by Champion February 10th 2016, 1:36 am

Travis tried not to be so conscious about the blood, but then again it was difficult when the stuff was soaking all over him. Something had driven Ryan towards that, considering that the way they were acting was far different than the child that he knew. Perhaps they had done something to him, drugged Ryan perhaps and that suggested that he needed to go through some manner of detox period. How one could create a drug that got through such an efficient healing factor, well that was the question within his mind. IN fact, all he could do was thinking over the situation that made less sense the more that he thought about it. There had to be some explanation behind all of this, however first they needed to leave this place. Within a matter of seconds they would back in Lucius' off, and already they were giving orders.

Looking down to the unconscious male in his arms, he sighed and went out to find a cell to hold Ryan in. Finding one wasn't too hard, though making it to where it could contain him was another story entirely. Not that it proved to be too difficult, but then again some of the world's greatest minds were on the task, so that wasn't too much of a surprise. Once that was done, well it was back to Lucius' office, plus a large dusty tome this time around. Apparently this had something to do with Lucius' lineage, though why he was telling him now brought about even more questions. Dust was unsettled by the tome as it was slammed against the table, the cover opened to a faded first page. Decorating this page was what looked to be latin, as well as a few symbols.

"I assume your lineage has something to do with Ryan trying to murder Lucas, right?" If that was part of the reason, well it brought some things to light.

Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 10th 2016, 2:13 am

Lucius raised a brow at the obvious question. Of course this had something to do with that. Lucius wasn't the type to just break out his family records after a fight with a virtually unkillable blood knight and one of his sons trying to kill the other. Honestly Travis was either talking to talk or he seriously underestimated Lucius' logic system.

"No, i just decided the best thing to do after watching my son's nearly fight to the death was reading you a bed time story, maybe I'll even give you a kiss goodnight after a midnight snack..." Lucius said, sarcasm in his voice as he didn't even look at Alpha. He scanned his gloved hand over the lines of text, finally finding the bit he was apparently looking for and then pointing to the portrait.

"This is Vlad the Impaler, better known as Vlad Dracula. And no, he isn't the made up fantasy creature found in awful movies. He's my ancestor, confirmed by Mister Flamel after recovering the remains of the man's sword, which i forged into the blade you see at my side. After his fall and murder due to suspicion of witchcraft, the remaining family he had fled to the city of Alba Lulia, and as time went on in the shadows with a tarnished name, they took up the prefix as their own." Lucius said, covering the simple bits first. This was all documented history, but what Lucius was getting into next.......not in the slightest.

"Whether you believe in the concept of magic or not, Vlad was a sorcerer, and he made sure to preserve his power in the lives of his bloodline. This is what Darius wanted, to unlock the power that resides in Ryan. The only issue is Vlad was a bit biblical and decided it was a good idea to make the key Cain and Abel style. The ritual is called 'Abel's Revenge'. Ryan is the younger brother, and in many ways the more.......humble? Either way, he stopped it, but this is far from over....." Lucius said, turning a few pages to show cultists in red robes like were in the subspace, along with the rune that Lucius wrote on Darius.

"These people are powerful, they have god knows what on their side and we both don't understand it enough to stop what they want. Ryan is just the beginning, a mere building block. We'll be seeing Darius and his red robes again, but we have to be ready, and the boys must be protected. Until then, you need to accept that this is real, and devote a bit more time to training in the more....mystical aspects of the world." Lucius said, nearly cringing as he heard himself say it. But every word was true.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion February 10th 2016, 2:31 am

"Point taken." Travis ceded, having expected the whole Lucius being snarky thing. Considering their overall personality, well that was...well there was no surprise. Rolling his eyes, Travis would let the male get on about whatever it was they had contained within that book. First came an explanation of who the person on the page was. Vlad the impaler, a name he had not expected to hear outside of referencing Dracula myths. Granted, Alpha had an interest within that realm of fiction, he treated it as nothing more than novel entertainment, or perhaps stories of metahumans long ago. The fact this man was being brought up now of all times, well that was interesting if nothing else. Letting his gaze turn quizzically to Lucius, he considered saying something but let them go on instead.  

There was more to this than just Vlad The Impaler, such as Lucius being descended from his family line. Which likely meant however those people were had something to do with the allegations of witchcraft that had been thrown their way. Considering what he had seen, well that was not too much of a stretch. Vlad had been a sorcerer, and they had done something involving magical power within their bloodline, Cain and Abel style if things were to be believed. In the end things came down to business, and that was the fact that Lucius wanted him to...delve into the realm of mysticism. "You want me to learn magic?"  He posed the question, understandably  questioning the whole thing considering his background. Their cringe was obvious, enough so that he could tell perhaps even Lucius was hesitant about believing in the magic thing.

"I'll skip the whole speech about this being difficult to believe, and just go to the what's the harm in it portion. I mean, the harm is likely great but not too many options are there?" He said with a shrug, mind falling back to Ryan who was likely fine. Still, he couldn't help but devote some of his attention to worrying.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 12th 2016, 2:23 pm

The point of the conversation wasn't really to tell Alpha to go to Hogwarts, that was merely a side effect, what it really was about was letting him know what the hell had just happened. Lucius knew how frustrating it was to be let out of something, especelly when the person sidestepped answering his direct questions. That was almost worse then lying.

"i figured that would be the part you would latch onto...... I'm not saying to go learn magic, no, I'm asking you to simply expand your knowledge so we know what we're dealing with. We're scientists Travis, and this is something we don't understand, let's do what we do best and figure it out." Lucius said simply, closing the book and putting it back in it's locked chamber. It was far more important then one would think, so that would explain the high security.

"We can't do it alone however..... Nick is on his way, but even he can't teach us everything. He's in the end more a scientist then a magician, but he knows many that can give us what we need. This isn't just for the situation we're in now, but for the future. if we don't even know about an entire section of the world and it's physics, how can we expect to change it?" Lucius said. It seemed he had forgotten about the whole fight thing that was happening before he went to rescue the boys, that or he simply calmed down enough to put it behind him.

END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top