The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_voting_barA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_voting_barA little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little bonding [Lucas]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 Empty Re: A little bonding [Lucas]

Post by Alpha January 28th 2016, 11:41 pm

One of the mooks would appear before them, a strange man in strange clothing. Ryan glared at them, making himself a sort of mental barrier to protect Lucas more than anything else. He couldn't trust these creeps, especially when they went with the whole throat slitting threat. His eyes darted from the man to Lucas, chewing on his lower lip nervously."I didn't know people kidnapped guests." He noted, more confused by their wording than anything else. "but you're going to make us go with you if we don't agree, aren't you?"  
--

Travis looked down at the drink offered to him. "No thank you." He said politely, not forgetting manners regardless of what this was about. He wasn't quite feeling a drink, and drinking was just something that didn't feel right. It was then they began to talk, as if he were a student that had disappointed them in fashion. That was enough to make him smirk, tinterlacing his fingers as he would listen to what they said. Perhaps this had something to do with what he had done, or maybe it was something minor.It appeared that Lucius wanted to talk about something, though how important he would find out."I don't want you to know or I don't consider it important enough for you to know." He said with a shrug. Not as if his life needed to be micromanaged by Lucius whenever he made a move.

They then mentioned Lukas, or Drifter as they wanted to call themselves. They looked at him with eyes that suggested he was trying to see right through him. "That's an interesting statement coming from you Lucius. Sloppy and amateurish. If I remember correctly, it was you who destroyed a large section of New York in your misguided rage to kill a certain A.P.E.X. A failed attempt might I add." Alpha noted with a slightly amused tone. "The human made this personal when they tried to kill me, once again when they came after my family. Forgive me if I prefer to do personal things personally rather than sending some hitman. However, I have a feeling this is more than just my fiasco with the vigilante." He responded, cutting to the heart of the matter.

"What major issue do you have with me?"

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 28th 2016, 11:58 pm

The man smiled at the boy from under his mask. He may have just been actually confused, but the wording sounded like Ryan was being sarcastic, and a bit snarky. How adorable. Ryan asked the looming question of whether they would be made to go with the man, and the knight just shrugged.

"By all means, you can stay down here. I won't even turn the cell back on. But good luck getting past my less friendly peers, and finding out where that hooded freak transported you." The man said. He was just stating the facts here. He was probably the pairs biggest ally here in complete honesty. If they decided to go, he would lead them to the exit.

-----------------------

Lucius couldn't help but laugh at Alpha. Travis picked out one of his very few total defeats and decided to try to throw back the incompetence ball. The only part Travis was leaving out was Apex's very nature.

"Yes yes, because a metahuman that can adapt to and reverse my energy as well as throw electromagnetic pulses from his body is just about equal to a human who's first attempt at killing you was with an exploding salad." Lucius said. How he knew of that was irreverent really, but he kept a closer eye on Alpha then he may have thought

"But you're right, i didn't call you here to measure appendages. There's a bigger issue here, and if you don't cut the attitude, it will go bad for you." Lucius said, sipping his drink before setting it down and bringing up a few anonymous emails he got. It seemed his partner had been doing some research behind his back, and on his children no less.

"I'll ask once; did you or did you not use my children to get our unique healing factor to get rid of your cancer?" Lucius asked, now looking away from the monitor and and back at Alpha.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 29th 2016, 12:13 am

Well they made it obvious that he didn't really have a choice, so he looked to Lucas for a moment before looking back to the man. This was pretty dangerous from what he could tell, so maybe going with them would be best. "Okay...lead the way." He said, still keeping in mind defending himself and Lucas should he need to.
--
Lucius laughing was expected, but then again that correlated with the males personality. So all he did was sit there, let them get that out before getting to the point. He could tell that Lucius was annoyed simply by their statement about his tone, but then again there was something fun about being a sarcastic prick.  

"Use is such a harsh term, especially considering I didn't lie to them about my intentions. The answer to your question however is yes, I made use of their blood to replicate a healing factor and to get rid of my cancer." He said with a shrug, not seeing why he should lie about it. "So I have to ask, what is your issue with it? What makes it such a big deal? Is this some kind of expression of betrayal you're feeling or is it more than that?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A little bonding [Lucas] - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 29th 2016, 12:41 am

The male lead Ryan and Lucas out of their cell, through the stone hallways with creepy medieval paintings on the walls, and up through a wooden door. Once through, they would see a chapel like area. For all intents it looked like a Catholic church, only the candles were pure red and the monks wore robes of the same color. They were chanting something in Romanian. Luckily Lucius had taught Lucas the language, otherwise he only knew English, Spanish, and French. What they were saying was nonsense however, but that didn't make it any less creepy.

"Ryan.....I'm....I'm scared." Lucas said. It was hard to admit that to your little brother, but when dudes in red robes were chanting stuff about resurrection and blood sacrifices, it made it easier.

"Don't worry about them, their a bunch of quacks. No harm will come to you." The man said, leading them to the center of the church, now standing in a circle of pillars and red robed men.

"My master...... I bring to you the children of the devil on earth, the offspring of the new dragon." The man said to seemingly nothing.

-----------------------

Lucius got a glitch of anger as soon as Alpha said 'use' was a harsh term. He wanted to grab him up and beat him half to death, but he composed himself and just sipped his drink, standing up and walking around the room now, looking at all his art. These were all real, artifacts of the past, masterpieces of the old world.

"Deductive as ever Travis. I'm not having a little temper tantrum over a perceived betrayal. What you did Alpha, it's worse then the cancer. At least, it will be. Let's teach you a lesson about messing with me behind my back." Lucius said, turning away from his painting of a castle and to Alpha. After that, he simply raised his hand, and it glowed. Alpha would likely feel a bit sick to the stomach, but other then that, no effect would be noticed.

"Go ahead, ask what i did." Lucius said, a smile on his face as he trotted over to his desk and grabbed his drink once again, finishing it off and pouring another.

"Might want to reconsider that drink. It's not like you'll get drunk with the juice you're packing now."

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 29th 2016, 12:59 am

As they walked through the facility, things seemed to change from creepy dungeon to a church. There were people dressed in red robes, chanting in languages that he wasn't so sure about but they did sound rather intimidating. Something was going on, but he didn't quite know what that was, aside from feeling the need to protect himself and his sibling. Lucas expressed their fear of the situation, so he offered his hand as if that would help any. "Don't worry, I'm here." While he was slightly confident within his own abilities, he didn't even know what they were dealing with. Everything around them was scary, enough so that he wanted more than anything else to go back home.

Eventually they would be brought to an altar with more of those people in their robes, as this guy would talk to the air itself. This made things stranger, but maybe some sense would be made of things. "Children of the devil? Who's he talking about?" Ryan whispered to Lucas, hoping they would have a clue.
--
There was somewhat of a tension in the room as Lucius responded, but then again he had expected a negative response. How Lucius responded exactly was what he worried about, more than that they would react. Apparently what he did was worse than the cancer, but that was not made obvious even when he waved his hand. A sickening sensation washed through his stomach, making it feel as if he would be sick. Lucius had done something to him, but the question was what they had done to him. "What did you do to me?" The question was direct, blunt and yet sharp at the same time. Had they done something to him, perhaps poisoned him without his knowing? Could toxins even affect him now, or was it something made specifically to get through his natural defenses now?

There was no way he could have messed with his body, not unless it was something else.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 29th 2016, 1:38 am

Lucas cringed at the mention of it. Children of the devil? He had only heard that from one other person, one very old, and very powerful person. Nicolas Flamel was the first who referenced Lucius with the title of 'The Devil on Earth'. Lucius didn't bat an eye, even when it seemed to catch on among the masses. Nicolas said it had more to do with his ancestry then his acts or any kind of supernatural mumbo jumbo. Though Lucas was still confused by it.

"It's Lucius...... Some people call him the devil, and we're his children." Was all he could tell his brother without confusing him beyond what could be explained right now. Luckily, the knight guy was nice enough to explain things.

"That's right my boy. Men old enough to remember regard Lucius as such. He is, after all, decedent of our patron. You are of Vlad the Impaler's bloodline, the devils bloodline." The man said. Lucas' eyes widened. He knew he was Romanian, Lucius had said so, but Dracula? Really?

"The historical Dracula? Very funny.......but let us go, it's not even Halloween yet." Lucas said, getting a little angry from the looks of it. This was the first time since that day he got depowered he got the urge to set his energy loose, but he couldn't. He winced, and it was gone.

"Look at that willpower. He just winces it away like it's nothing. Any man would succumb to it so very quickly." The man said. After that, the large doors overlooking the alter opened, and a man stepped out, his metallic boots cluttering against the stone steps.

"At last..."

-----------------------

"I didn't do much, just manipulated a bit of my own energy. That energy, well it just so happens to be in you. I figured you would have to at least use a single cell from one of the children to recreate the healing factor through some serum, doing it from scratch is quite literally impossible." Lucius said, you could see he was having fun now by the look on his face. The holographic computer disappeared, and they could see eye to eye from across the desk.

"You screwed up Alpha. Didn't you think that someone like me, a scientist able to create extraordinary things, just wanted his dead fiance's blood in the kids that were created with his own DNA? No, for one that would give you all the credit. Don't get me wrong, she is in there, i wanted that. But something more was in that bottle locket of mine, an organic device....... A friend of mine stopped by to confirm my suspicions that you carried it, you know a Nicolas Flamel? All he had to do was look." Lucius said, the smirk still on his face as he took drinks of his scotch between sentences.

"You can't manipulate or generate red energy, without it the device has nothing to carry the corroded matter to it, thus taking it in to use it for transmutation. And when it can't take anything in, it uses it's red energy reserves to transmute more red energy from it's host's body, desperately trying to get the fuel it needs by literally changing the fabric of your bodies molecules. I set it in motion, it was inactive, but now....now you'll be nothing but energy seconds from dispersion within a month." Lucius concluded. It was a crash course, but it made Travis understand the situation he hoped.

"Now, me and Lucas are the only ones that can tell that energy to go home, we're the only ones that can save you. But we can't outright stop it once it's started."

Last edited by Red on January 29th 2016, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 29th 2016, 2:10 am

Thankfully Lucas was able to enlighten him upon what they were saying, but then again that surprised him even more. People called him the devil on earth, but perhaps that was what made him feel so uneasy around him. The other guy mentioned something about Vlad the impaler, someone that was regarded as Dracula. Meaning that..they were related to a vampire? "We're related to a vampire?" Ryan asked, still in a hushed tone towards Lucas, seemingly confused by the whole thing. Unfortunately magical things were above his head. They would then mention something about Lucas wincing something about, putting a hand in front of his brother as if in a protective gesture, despite their relative size difference.

That was when someone else appeared, dressed like a knight with snowy white hair descending down a stone staircase. "W..who're you?" Ryan ventured to ask, feeling strangely about this whole thing, or rather stranger than before.
--
Lucius had made it very plain, that something was indeed up. So it had something to do with an organic device, one that Lucius had put within that blood that had been given him. In a sense he couldn't help but curse his own inability to catch that. The shock that was produced only found itself being followed by anger at the implications. He had purposely messed with his own research and now they were condemning him to death for doing the same thing. If anything, Alpha found himself seeing Lucius truly for what they were. From what he could tell, now Lucius had effectively made him dependent upon their good graces. Despite this, all he could do was laugh. "So that's your game. It appears my assumptions were all correct." His tone was cool, controlled. "But there is a reason you didn't use that to kill me, isn't there? I'm still useful, but now that you have this leverage I'm a puppet to you now."

While not spoken in an accusing manner, the accusation was there nonetheless. "So here we stand." There was an undercurrent of anger, but that would do him no good. Things were already being put into motion, should Lucius decide to kill him. "So what now? You've made your point, however, if that's all you want I need to go. I have things a little more important than wasting my time with you Alba. Unfortunately you've pushed my timetable up." With a shrug, he pushed his seat back and stood up. Turning on his heels, he would make for the door with a calm stride. If they truly wanted to kill him, they were free to but that would likely go against whatever plan they had.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 12:49 am

"A vampire? Not exactly. Lord Impaler had no relation to the creatures we call vampires today. He was a great sorcerer and mystic, but not a creature of the night." The man said, his voice booming out like a deep echo. The very sound of it made Lucas tremble. What did they want with them?

"As for who I am, my name is Darius Rosario. I am the current acting Dracula. It is more of a title then anything. But you see...... I don't have a right to lead, not by blood anyway. That's why you two are here." Darius said. Trying to lay his hand on Ryan's shoulder and then kneeling down to his level.

"We have big plans for you two."

-----------------------

Lucius would teleport in front of Alpha just before he made it to the door, though he was relaxed and leaning against it. He didn't look like he was trying to stop the male, not physically anyway.

"You miss understand me Alpha. I don't intend to use you any more then i already have. This is still a partnership. I just wanted to show you how foolish it was to fiddle with my research. It's dangerous you see. You may be the genetics expert, but my knowledge in the fields of technology and metahuman physiology is beyond your current comprehension. If you ever do it again, the backlash may not be so controllable. Besides, don't blame me, just being around red energy manipulators could have activated it, especelly someone as inexperienced as Lucas." Lucius said, relaxed and not looking for conflict. He was confident Lucas was strong enough with the use of his powers to keep them from activating the Synthesis in his siblings, but it was always a possibility.

"As long as you keep your grabby little hands out of my personal business, your timetable will remain the same. Is that understood? And Travis........don't ever call me 'Alba' again, you'll regret it if you do." Lucius said, walking past his fellow Rise head and opening the door with a simple hand wave. Using red energy this way made it seem like the male possessed telekinesis.

"I won't have you using my children as lab rats, they have had quite enough of that, from you and me both. But as you said, you have important business, so I'll let you leave. Unless of course you're just being childish, trying to walk away from the issue."

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion January 30th 2016, 1:35 am

So they weren't a vampire, well that was slightly interesting in its own way. They had a strange booming voice, one that made Ryan feel uneasy. The man said something about not rightfully deserving the place they held, kneeling down and trying to place a hand on his shoulder. Shying away from the hand, Ryan looked at them suspiciously. "What kind of plans?" Plans were already made for him, at least as far as he knew and being Dracula was not one of them.

--
So they still had a partnership? that sounded just like a child expecting a friendship after tearing the others arm off for hurting their feelings. Rather than snapping back, all he did was keep cool. That was all he could do, unless of course the other male decide that he would be better off dead. ignoring any potential passive insults would be part of that, though some of them proved more annoying than he could ever hope to ignore. To call it a partnership might have been generous. "You needn't worry about that." Alpha noted with a clipped tone, finding himself lacking the patience or perhaps the ability to suffer through anything else coming out of their mouth. Something was said about him never calling him Alba again. They said something about not using his children as lab rats, but he found himself wondering if he even saw them as children.

"Your children or your weapons?" Alpha mused outloud, stepping through the door before telekinetically shutting it behind him. Well, he had brought this upon himself so things would have to unfold from there.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 2:17 am

"You need not be afraid, child. You two are very unique, we may not get another opportunity for decades. So, we shall begin." The man said, standing up. The monks began to chant again, and the other knight that brought them up there grabbed Lucas and held a knife to his arm, slowly cutting to reveal crimson blood.

"What are you doing!? Ahhhhhh! Let go!" Lucas yelped. It hurt being cut. Not too much but he didn't have his powers, and the blood drained out, filling a cup in Darius' hands. The other man then waved his hand, and Lucas' cut was healed like nothing happened.

Darius then turned his back on the boys, starting to chant over the blood, which multiplied in the cup and glowed a brilliant red not unlike Lucius' energy. What the hell was going on?

-----------------------

Lucius twitched as he sat in his chair, staring at the now closed door. He twitched again, breaking the glass in his hand with a flash of red. He got up, seemingly calm, and went to get his armor on. It was a speedy process, the technology covering him in seconds after he stepped into the suiting chamber. His eyes were red from the held in anger, but that was hidden under his mask. After that, he sent a massive concussive wave of red energy at the door, which would burst open and send anyone standing behind it over the guard railing, unless they stopped it of course, that or simply stepped out of the way. With his eyes on Alpha and his sword out, he looked at him with murder in his eyes. But again, it was covered up by the expressionless mask.

"You hypocritical narcissistic smug little child! You know nothing of me! Nothing of what i have done for my children, of the acts of redemption i have done FOR THEM! I could kill you now with a wave of my hand, but i want to savor this." Lucius said, closing the distance with Alpha using his teleporter, then forming a red energy wall behind the male. After that, he activated his repulsive field. The intent here was to push him into the usually defensive device to knock him back and forth between it and the energy, causing both corrosive and repulsive damage. If Alpha tried using any telekinesis, the repulsive field would pick it up and send it back at him, making the damage worse. If that wasn't enough, the wall spread over the top of Alpha to keep him from using that as an escape route.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion January 30th 2016, 2:47 am

They said something about them being special,which made him trust this less and less as he tried to reach for anyone connected to his hive mind. The problem being that no one was connected, and that feeling of loneliness was something that felt worse. Falling into this fear was what kept him from stopping them from cutting Lucas, at least until it was too late. The blood filled what looked to be a goblet, filling itself more and more as the man chanted something. "W..what's going on? What are you doing?" The air around him wavered, signs of his own telekinetic gift, something that felt like it would work agaisnt these people.
--
Despite how calm he was, Alpha was expecting some manner of retaliation from someone known for their anger issues. He was expecting something to happen, but then again the attack itself managed to put him on edge. taking a step to the side, shrapnel and remnants of red energy, coming pretty close actually. "I thought we weren't measuring appendages here Lucius."Alpha noted with a smirk, not visibly preparing himself as the attacks would come. First they would form a wall behind him before appearing before him, unleashing a pulse that his regeneration proved to be useful in surviving. The snap of his neck was audible as he was propelled backwards, forming a sharp  wedge behind him that made use of his own telekinetic power as well as the force of being pushed to peirce the barrier. However that ended with him crashing into Lucius's desk, reducing it to...a mess really.

Forcing himself upright via telekinesis, Alpha forced his neck back into place as any broken bones would knit themselves together. If anything, he could thank Lucius for the efficiency of their regeneration. Cracking his neck to be sure that it was all in one piece, Alpha crossed his arms over his chest. "I'll admit I know nothing about you, but that doesn't change anything. You act as if redemption means you suddenly get forgiven for everything." He didn't readily make himself hostile. "You might want to beat me to a pulp right now, but we probably have larger problems than that." Alpha noted, not aiming to do anything to Lucius, but bring the building in around him.

All it took was a thought as all manner of materials began to cave inwards, pulling wards Lucius rapidly. Likely it wouldn't do much, but then again that was just a starter move as he made his move, leaping over the guardrail as quickly as possible, using his own telekinetic powers to land softly. This gave him a better chance against Lucius than fighting yup there at any rate.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 3:12 am

Once the whole chanting thing was done, the bloods glow faded, and Darius smiled. At that point, the blood floated seemingly without assistance from it's goblet, and circled around the three, causing winds and a hissing sound, the monks chanting louder and the man that brought them from the dungeon stepping back. The blood then seemed to lock on Ryan, circling only him.

"Be still." Was all the man said, and Ryan would find that his telekinesis was locked down by a similar power, just incredibly more powerful. Even his energy would be forced back into his body by the incredible force of this man's sheer telekinetic influence.

The blood would then glow once again, shooting towards Ryan's face before entering him through his mouth and nostrils, which were forced open by Darius' telekinesis as well. Any movement would be similarly thwarted. The blood would burn like nothing you could imagine, especelly after turning to Ryan's eyes to us those as entry ports. The now vast amount of blood poured into him, likely making every fiber of his body seize with extraordinary pain.

After it was all done, Ryan's eyes would likely be a constant bright glowing Red, and his personality all but gone. The only thing he would feel would be anger and bloodlust, a sense of duty to kill his brother and drain the rest of his blood. He would be let loose, and Lucas just stared, petrified with sheer terror.

-----------------------

Lucius' attack had hit well enough, but Alpha's newly gained regen managed to make that irrelevant. After that, various objects including chunks of the wall came at Lucius, which he simply systematically brushed away with sparks of red energy, turning off his repulsive field as he didn't need it. This had the effect of allowing Alpha to make his way down the drop just outside his office, which was more annoying then anything else.

Lucius followed suit, running and dive bombing off the railing, charging up energy as he did. Lucky for Lucius no one was in the city center right now, they were off doing mandatory training. He stuck out his sword straight at the ground, and when he hit released energy from both it and himself, creating a massive blast that would surely have enough force to break through one of Travis' barriers. Heck, the blast would incinerate a solid titanium tank like it was nothing.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion January 30th 2016, 3:48 am

Ryan felt a telekinetic grasp around him, something that seemed to negate his own power. There was only one person that had done that, which was Alpha of all people. Struggling was all he could do as his other powers, well they would do nothing beyond...well nothing. That was when the blood happened, pouring in through his nostrils and mouth, for a moment choking him as the glowing red blood entered his body. Ryan could feel the change happening, bloodlust welling up within him. There was one thing that Ryan knew and that was that he had to kill Lucas. Accompanying this was unimaginable pain, one that he had never felt before that felt as if he would die right there.

However, death didn't greet him but instead once that was done, his eyes fell upon Lucas. Rather than their dull grey color, they glowed a soft icy blue. Holding one hand upwards, he created constructs of the energy on the shapes of blades behind him, sveen in total all aimed to slice Lucas into tiny pieces.

--
It was something that he took note of before, but he had hoped Ryan would be able to take care of themself. However, in the end worry was not something that he could just shake off. Lucius however would likely still be too angry to do anything else other than try to kill him, but then again that was how he operated. His eyes looked upwards as Lucius would drive downwards with their blade, aiming to destroy him with a thrust of it. Shrouding himself in telekinetic energy, he was thrown backwards by his own volition more to avoid the blast than anything else. The shockwave itself was painful, but he had managed to avoid the major damage that would have come from being hit. However, well he was still hurt through a manner of abrasions and bruises that would repair quickly.

Landing on the ground a few dozen feet, arms still crossed over his chest. "Heeee's probably not listening to me." Alpha muttered to himself, making use of the rubble created through the attack to create what looked to be a storm of dust and concrete brought about. This was a means to hide the fact that he was unleashing a few telekinetic blasts upon him.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 4:32 am

"R-ryan? RYAN!" Lucas said as he saw his brother turn toward him. The boy had a look about him, like he wanted to kill him. It gave Lucas a feeling not unlike what Ryan felt when Lucas did something similar. His brother wanted to kill him. Why the hell was this happening again?  As soon as Lucas saw the razor sharp constructs he pulled off his jacket, which hardened after he activated a small device on the side. The constructs would be redirected from it, as it formed a sort of wedge. After that, he slipped the jacket back on.

"Ryan! Please don't! Come back!" He said, his eyes slightly welling up with water.

-----------------------

Lucius simply formed a thin shield of red energy around his body and walked toward Alpha deliberately. The rubble bounced off him like nothing, and with the field around his body which he manipulated allowed him to keep himself from being thrown back by the pulses. His imposing armor made the walk even more threatening, he seemed like a total tank, unaffected by all that Travis had thrown his way.

Suddenly though, he was thrown back, his energy not doing anything for him. It clearly wasn't sent by Alpha either, as it came from another direction entirely. He found himself on the ground, looking up at the ceiling hundreds of feet above. And then he heard a voice.

"I'm in my own predicament, so i cannot help beyond slapping some sense into you. Lucas and Ryan are in trouble. In your office you will find instructions on how to get to them. Good luck." Nicolas said. He was clearly in the area, just not visible. But he had left as swiftly as he came, and Lucius got up. Luckily Alpha would have heard the words too, so they wouldn't think Lucius was crazy.

"We're taking a rain check, to my office, now." Lucius said, strutting of to the elevator.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion January 30th 2016, 5:03 am

The constructs were thrown off course, missing their macabre mark as they curled around Ryan, twisting around to form what looked to be a cannon of glowing energy. "You want me to stop? That is really rich, reminds me of when you were the one attacking me. Except...you didn't stop did you?!" His voice grew in volume as energy gathered within the barrel of the cannon, glowing brilliantly. "Now just die already!" Following the exclamation the construct would unleash the attack.

--

Despite the force that was being put behind his attacks, the barrier that Lucius produced had reduced the projectiles he was throwing into nothing. They were far more durable than he had thought, or perhaps they were making it to where his attacks would mean nothing. Alpha growled under his breath, eyes narrowing as he considered what to do with the problem being faced now. "Knew this would be tough but damn." He muttered under his breath, preparing to deal with whatever they would throw his way. That was when something happened, stopping Lucius within their tracks as someone else made their appearance. They looked like someone that he had seen before, someone that had appeared within his lab before.

Never was I so happy to have someone tell me my children were kidnapped. He thought to himself, looking to Lucius who seemed to put aside their little light until later. "Rain check sounds fine to me." Alpha agreed, glad to just end the fight. Not that he wasn't annoyed with Lucius but then again there was something that he needed to deal with, which was saving his children. Strutting after Lucius into the elevator, it would take them to the place they needed to be.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 5:39 am

Oh, great, the blood made Ryan a dick as well. That just made this whole situation even more upsetting. Lucas was full on crying now, seeing his brother like this. It ripped him to his very core. His brother was going to kill him, right here in this weird church. Then who knew what he would become. He searched around, he had to stall, someone was coming for them right? He saw the man that brought them up from the dungeon had a shield in his hand, and gambling that it was somehow special he hit the man in his crotch, which doubled him over, and he grabbed the shield. The man tried to reach for Lucas, but as soon as he did, he was thrown and pinned to the wall by Darius.

"No one can intervene! The child must finish him alone!" The booming voice echoed as if were the voice of god. Lucas now had a means of defense, shielding himself from the canon blast. Unfortunately though, some energy managed to get to him, ripping through his leg and side ever so slightly.

"Arrrggggg! Ryan...uhhhuuhh.....please stop, you're......you're killing me." Lucas said. He figured that was the point, but the pain in his side and leg made it the only plead he could get out.

"Please.....i love you, don't do this!" Lucas said, still crying as he hid behind the large kite shield.

-----------------------

Lucius made his way to the elevator, and Alpha followed. Lucius hadn't taken one of these in awhile, as he usually used his teleporter. However, he had to now as he used it twice in quick succession. He was surprised to hear classic, boring, and awkward elevator music. The two would ride it up, likely blank expressions on their faces and their bodies covered in dust, with no words but a slight cough from Lucius.

After that, Lucius made his way to the office to find Flamel's instructions, along with some sort of gem. It stated this was to be implemented into Lucius' teleporter, and then the device would be redcalibrated to a specific coordinates. Only thing was, they didn't exist, not normally at least.

"I hope this works you quack." Lucius said as he began his work. Nicolas had never been wrong about anything he told Lucius, but this was pretty far fetched.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top