The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Fallen Prince I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Fallen Prince I_vote_lcapThe Fallen Prince I_voting_barThe Fallen Prince I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Fallen Prince I_vote_lcapThe Fallen Prince I_voting_barThe Fallen Prince I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Fallen Prince

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fallen Prince Empty The Fallen Prince

Post by Some Guy January 13th 2016, 7:26 pm

“Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.”

Forks of lightning like the angered blades of raging gods bathed London in a ferocious aura of ephemeral light, the savage and primal onset of the titanic storm-front suffusing the sky with a no-fly zone for even the hardiest of aeroplanes, and forcing the most weathered of the city's industrious denizens to seek shelter beneath the comforting enclosure of brick and mortar. A frenetic energy had claimed the sky, an otherworldly force of eternity that ominously heralded a coming of things both dark and insidious. No light from the mother moon was to be seen gracing the rooftops of England's capital, the only illumination stemming from the hardy street lamps and various lit homes that protected the terrified inhabitants of one of the world's greatest hubs of life. Vicious, striking chords of blazing light struck and assailed the concrete and grassy fields in and around the city; sending bitumen and flash-hardened dirt flying like the angry tantrums of some colossal deity.

Had this been Greece, it could be feared that the gods of Olympus were in a rage; that mighty Zeus was stampeding across the sky hurling his bolts of thunder, and the very world shuddered under the rage of his divine fury. However, as it was not Greece, meteorologists instead scrambled to find an answer for the localised event; struggled to understand the sudden and unexpected onset of cumulonimbus clouds that threatened to release an irrevocably devastating volley of destructive energy upon the innocent souls of London. Stranger still was the utter lack of rain that touched the earth; the absence of so much as a whisper of moisture, and the feeling of heat that only grew with each passing moment. Where in usual fashion rain preceded such events, now there was only hate and fury: and that damnable heat, as if the world itself was slowly boiling towards a lethal crescendo.

From orbit, the formation of clouds was a perfect circle, situated directly over the great city of history. A smattering of brave stormchasers stood recording the event, barely protected from the hungry wrath of the storm, and gaining the footage of a lifetime for their zeal and courage. Another blinding rumble split the sky, and a sound like a scream followed, sending the entire city into sudden darkness as power failed. To simple humanity, it was like the divines had scraped gargantuan nails upon a board; rending the air with the force of the sound, as if reality herself had been ripped open with a brutal lack of consideration. From the eye of the storm, the black clouds vomited forth a flaming ball, its body punching through their obsidian mass and drawing eddies of stormy vapour after it, like the jagged remnants of a torn blanket.

Downwards the star fell, its form a bright blaze in the blackness of the night, illuminating the city as it sailed over it: hurtling towards the London downtown at terminal velocity, slamming into the ground somewhere near the centre of the metropolis' central district. An eruption of light followed the impact, a wave of blue fire discharging like the exhale of a dying god, incinerating nearby buildings and those mortal souls unlucky to be lurking the streets at that straight hour; snuffing out lives within a one hundred metre radius of the impact life, and destabilising mighty buildings. The city held its collective breath as the fallen star diminished in light, and from the molten crater rose a figure of inhuman mortal beauty.

Blazing carmine eyes surveyed the square around them with cold, analytical precision; observing the threads of reality as they intersected and conjoined to form the existence of all things before them. People started running; storm crews and witnesses; late night travellers and even the blazing sirens of police vehicles. A mobilisation of curiosity and dread, to witness what had caused them such sudden and jarring destruction. The figure in the centre, garbed in a simple white chest-revealing loose-fitting cloth, a thick rope of lavender material binding around his waist, and a pair of dark leggings flowing into old-style sandals observed the approaching crowd with the invested curiosity of a snake observing intrigued mice.

His right hand rose, and his body followed, lifting into the air of seemingly its own volition. He turned towards his hand in curiosity the moment he raised it, staring with those strange eyes, before turning back to the assembling crowd. Above, the storm had already begun to ebb, waning towards the point where the bolts of lightning were rapidly becoming barely visible, and people within the city--namely those in the centre--were beginning to realise that they were witnessing far more than some fluke or stunt. The being they had come to see thrust forth his hands, and light exploded into being in the air around him, forging three blazing spears of pure golden illumination. He rotated these weapons downwards absent perceived exertion, and prepared to strike...

...and instead they vanished, shattering into formless dust as he doubled over in the air, eyes bulging as his eyes grasped his stomach. Without another word, the figure hissed in pain and with an echo of flapping wings, exploded away; surging, soaring through the city to abruptly crash bodily near a local cafe, still open despite the late hour. He was weak, terribly weak, and his eyes--now their usual dark colour--fixed haggardly on what his instincts told him h craved: the sweet nourishment of human cuisine. He started walking towards the cafe, and all but collapsed, groaning despite himself as hunger pains ravaged him in debilitating ruthlessness. He needed to eat; before his new body self-destructed.
Some Guy
Some Guy

Quote : "Would you rather serve in Heaven, or rule in Hell?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Job : Classified
Humor : Satirical, Dry
Registration date : 2016-01-13

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Prince Empty Re: The Fallen Prince

Post by Chellizard January 13th 2016, 10:23 pm

The city of London, England was a beautiful sight. Among all the people, a singular entity stood out among the rest. Tyuki Gold. Well, at least she felt that she stood out. Here for a photo shoot in two days, the female was perched among a window seat nestled in her hotel room. She was alone in the quiet room, having decided she wanted to spend some time away from her band. Her manager, Bliss, was off doing who knows what with Ashley, and the rest of the band had their shared room. They chose to save money on this trip, seeing as Bliss would cut it out of their allowance if they wanted private rooms like Tyuki.

Lucky for her, Tyuki was from a wealthy family.

Staring down at her phone, the soft glow of her instant messenger illuminated her face. Emerald irises were alive as she bobbed her head to music pumping directly into her ears. She was numbed to the world, completely cut off at this point in time. The only thing that would interrupt her alone time would be something out of this world.

She watched the text bar fill up as her thumbs glided over the touch screen, sending message after message to her boyfriend, and in another window, an ex boyfriend. As much as she loved chatting with John, she was having more fun catching up with Andrew. Just as she hit send, a bright flash of light struck down just in front of her window, completely destroying a sidewalk tile. She glanced up, peeling her headphones from her ears with one hand, the other unlocking and pushing her window open.

The Fallen Prince Tumblr_nr1u5k4i5y1qf2e79o1_500

"Whoa..." She mouthed, her head still absentmindedly swaying to the music blaring from her headphones. It was OK Go's I Won't Let You Down. Funnily enough, the music almost made this eerie apocalyptic lightning storm seem like a funky rom-com scene in a movie.

Not taking any more moments to stare at the scene, she changed into her hero attire and a pair of white wings spread out behind of her. She could hear Bliss behind of her, shouting not to go stir up trouble. It was too late. Tyuki had flown the coop.

Flying high, she made sure to steer clear of the lightning strikes as she watched from the aerial view. People were screaming, running for their lives. She saw a woman lose a very expensive looking shoe and noted that in the back of her mind. Maybe she could return it to her or something. Or not! From the center of the swirling clouds above came a bright ball of light, crashing down into the center square of London's heart. Tyuki was lucky to have a hotel not too far from there. She made a bee line for the scene, but only just as the figure had risen up and bolted off to only crash again.

"What the..." She muttered, her wings ruffling in anger as she had just landed on the ground. The crowd backed up in awe of her white wings and, not to mention, her attire. It was a black based suit with gold swirls on it. The full body cat suit looking attire accented her frame, and it gave her amazing mobility.

"Darn! Which way did they go?" she asked, glancing around the crowd. She saw a few fingers point off in one direction and she followed their gestures. Taking off, her wings fluttered and she soared most of the way there, casting a light shadow over the cobble streets. She landed near the cafe, her eyes taking in the scene before her. A traditionally clothed man groaning and reaching out toward the doors of the cafe. He looked to be in pain.

"Hello?" she asked, being cautious for once in her entire life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Fallen Prince JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Prince Empty Human Urges

Post by Some Guy January 14th 2016, 6:45 am

Asmodeus staggered against the wall upon which he was leaning, his black eyes locked hungrily on the cafe. He could scarcely comprehend the reason for his absurd obsession, save that his stomach--yes, it was called a stomach, he realised--was churning as if it were ready to devour itself. He could only quantify the feeling by a single phrase that popped, nigh unbidden, into his mind: hunger. The Fallen Angel was hungry, barely moments after emerging upon the mortal plane. He knew instinctively that this was not a common thing; it was a hunger beyond the norm for a Human, yet he was not precisely constrained by the same realities and laws of constant that others of Humanity were. His body housed an Eternal, and due to it, likely demanded for more energy to function.

A troublesome prospect.

As the Fallen attempted to stand, he felt as much as heard and saw another presence arrive, a female Human garbed in some strange assortment of black material, bearing two massive white wings that looked--per Asmodeus' Human mind's interpretation--like those of an Angel. He very nearly had an explosive eruption of rage at the notion, and then found himself stunned at the upwelling. Rage? That was new. He didn't quite comprehend rage, either. The entire reality of mortal existence was baffling. He could feel a strange attraction to the female human, in her strange clothing and elegant manner, yet he had no comprehension of what that meant. Was he supposed to be infatuated? Was that what it was? Another moment of consideration, and he dismissed the possibility. His body was reacting on its own, responding to instinctive urges the Fallen himself had no desire nor reason to heed.

Instead, as she spoke, he opened his mouth--another instinctive motion--and spoke, surprised at his own ability for speech, and yet entirely unconcerned by it. He suddenly knew that he would be able to speak each and every language on the planet with a perfect accent, and tonal inflection per categorical sub-zone. A handy talent; he could fit in anywhere, with anyone. "I need food," he said simply, voice matching Tyuki's accent with unnatural precision. "I believe this body is degrading due to a lack of appropriate sustenance." He realised belatedly that speaking in such a manner might very well confuse the Human, but he filed it away as information to be accessed at a later date. He could not afford to be distracted by the minor details of mortal existence. His hunger was too great.

Asmodeus' mortal coil was far too fragile. That, amongst other things, would need to be accounted for.
Some Guy
Some Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 14th 2016, 2:26 pm

Pedestrians wandering near the cafe were keeping their distance from the winged girl and hunched man. Her feathers ruffled up a bit when he finally turned to look at her. She watched his face, making sure to focus on his eyes. They do say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, or something like that. Tyuki was sure Edgar Allen Poe believed that, and he wrote a lot of poems and books, so he had to be knowledgeable on the subject of souls and eyes.

Either way, Tyuki was being a bit too trustworthy of the situation before her. Maybe she was having a mid mid-life crisis or something. Even she wasn't sure.

His face flashed signs of disgust, or anger, or something. She wasn't sure entirely. But she could tell when someone didn't like her at first glance. She had experienced that all too many times in her life. His expression changed almost as soon as she made the mental assessment of his opinion on her. He looked like he was longing after her now. What the heck? She thought to herself, completely puzzled now.

"Whoa there, buddy. Doesn't mean you can just crash land in the middle of London and then stand outside of this cafe and scare people. The food here is for prissy people anyway. Come on," she said, definitely giving him the benefit of the doubt. She was putting all of her trust into this stranger, and somehow, she knew it was the right thing to do.

She offered her hand, albeit gloved, and waited for him to accept it while her wings spread open and gently fluttered. She was preparing to take off, and drag him with her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Guy January 14th 2016, 2:54 pm

Asmodeus stared at Tyuki as she spoke, processing her words and yet at the same time not quite comprehending them. The term 'prissy' was clear in his mind, yet he nonetheless found it rather confounding, namely the manner in which it was implied. Prissy, as he understood it, conveyed an idea of bratty or entitled behaviour, namely in individuals Humans considered 'upper class'. Yet the cafe that housed the delicious scents seemed comprised of, as he saw them, relatively boring individuals. Asmodeus' gaze, after all, saw the very threads of creation--and to him, none of the beings within were any different or intriguing than eachother or others he'd already witnessed.

Instead of taking her hand, he doubled over again with a groan, coughing and wheezing as he retched--looking back towards the cafe. He had no time to wait, no energy; he needed food immediately, yet he also had the comprehension that smashing through the cafe, while efficient, would not yield acceptable results in terms of understanding mortals. Thus, he turned to Tyuki, speaking through clenched teeth. "Food. Fast."

This done, and satisfied his imperative tone had been translated, he grasped her hand obligingly and felt his wings flex, prepared as they were to raise him into the air--a feat he did immediately after. He could fly well enough, he just had to desperately ignore the feeling that his belly was being consumed by itself. The only hope he retained was that this girl, this woman to whom fate had beckoned, and in whom the threads of creation seemed so uniquely woven, would comprehend the dire circumstance facing him. He knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if he did not eat in a very near future, he would collapse--or worse, make his current apparition the shortest-lived presence on Earth in divine history.
Some Guy
Some Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 14th 2016, 5:00 pm

"Now you're talking! Fast food it is! I'm craving a double cheese burger with bacon! Mmn!" As soon as his grip fell prey to her's, she took charge of their flight.

Her arms enveloped him, lifting him effortlessly. Her appendages were secured around of his waist, holding onto him as her wings pumped and took them off at, not lightning speeds, but the smell of deep fried potatoes and beef got closer and closer.

Landing outside of a fast food joint, Tyuki held Asmodeus up with one arm, the other forcing the door to swing open at her command.

"Alright people. I need you to clear the floor. This is a matter of life or death. I need four double cheeseburgers with bacon, sides of large fries, and two bottles of water. Pronto!" Tyuki was in full hero garb, so those looking at her assumed she was just in a really convincing cosplay costume. However, the flutter and waver of her wings only proved she was the real deal. Not to mention, her outfit.

"That's Eclipse! She helped saved New York City from that rip in the sky!" A woman stood up and pointed at her, shouting out the obvious statement.

"Autographs come after I save this man! Back up or I'll melt you with my laser eyes!" She lied, of course, but she made her eyes light up white and her hair became white as well.

The cashier had already rung up the meal and Tyuki produced a MasterCard with no identification on it.

"A lady's gotta eat. Now, group up and take a giant selfie with me, then I'm taking my food, and this dude, and we're gonna go eat somewhere in peace." Tyuki found the crowd super accepting of her, and she was thankful she had made a name for herself. She felt bad, deep down, about lying about her laser eyes. It had to be done, though.

It took approximately four minutes and twelve seconds to get the food and bottled water into a bag and then Tyuki's hand. Once she had it, she urged Asmodeus to come with her. She pulled him with her, her hand clasping around of his.

"Let's go." She said, offering a smile. The thin tuxedo mask around of her eyes shifted as her cheeks perked up with her smile.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Guy January 15th 2016, 10:47 pm

Asmodeus endured the flight over London in silent consternation, focusing hard on not being consumed by the pain wracking his body.  He had possessed a disconnected understanding of what it meant to be in agony, but the actual experience was vastly different to the perceived reality.  He had not expected the feeling as if his molecules were being repeatedly torn, nor the strange non-realistic experience of his human belly turning in and attempting to consume itself for nourishment.  It was a sickening feeling, mixed with a pressure on his consciousness, that very nearly made him lose awareness multiple times during their flight.  He found that he started relying on the girl's strength and flight, unable to muster the presence of mind to force his own wings to function.

On his back, tucked into his belt, Perdition's Edge screamed for blood--hungered to be sated, to offer him sustenance with the souls of mortals he could fell.  The Fallen ignored it, or rather, brushed the bellowing demand to the back of his subconscious mind; focused instead on what he could detect in the air as they moved forwards.  The delicious scents and the drool-inducing smells that were wafting from the establishment upon which his would-be ally was descending.  As they landed, he leaned on her despite the railing of discontentment that followed from his pride.  One of the Nine, relying on a mortal for aid!  Unthinkable.  He crushed that thought even as it surfaced, focused entirely on the words the girl was spouting.

Something about a selfie?  His brain loosely translated that, but he seemed to understand that lingo and slang were not comprehensible to his in-built lexicon.  He would need to learn the meaning by trial and error, through experience in the mortal plane, instead of simply having the base level intrinsic knowledge.  As she handled matters, he gripped his stomach and simply attempted not to retch or succumb to the blackness edging upon his vision, and when 'Eclipse'--as that was what some mortal had evidently identified her to be--received the food, Asmodeus reacted absent rational thought or logical process.  

He grabbed for the back, tore a hole in it, and grabbed the first thing he could; a burger, his brain identified it as.  Tearing the wrapping paper from it, he shoved it into his mouth and bit down.  The moment it touched his tongue, and his teeth pierced the bun and layers, he felt an explosion of energy race through his body.  She said to go, he didn't move.  Instead, Asmodeus began shovelling the food into his mouth, heedless of the fact that the mortals were staring in shock and bewilderment, he ate ravenously--and felt his energy slowly beginning to return.  

Looking up at Tyuki, he felt a flush of what he identified as embarrassment, before crushing it rapidly, flowing instead into greed.  "I need more of this."  He pointed at the rapidly discarded burger wrappers, saying nothing more.
Some Guy
Some Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 15th 2016, 11:12 pm

She was about to push the door open when, instead of grabbing for her hand, he grabbed for the bag. Ripping it open made the contents almost spill on the floor. Tyuki reacted, as quickly as she could, and grabbed the bottom of the bag so that the burgers and water bottles didn't fall onto the linoleum floor.

She held onto the paper bag, now ripped in two pieces, as Asmodeus destroyed the burgers. All four of them. Tyuki's stomach growled and she actually pouted for a few moments before an idea overwhelmed her.

"Heyy, be still for a sec!" She said, placing the ripped bag on the counter. The employee behind of the counter, a nice gentleman, cleaned up the bag and gave Tyuki a new one, replacing the contents from the old bag into the new one.

While the nice guy did that, she turned back to Asmodeus and reached out to him. Her hands then clasped his face and she pressed her fingers up around the edge of her jaw bone. Applying pressure, she held him still as her eyes began to glow white hot, her hair becoming a pale ivory.

"This won't hurt a bit," she said, her voice sounding as if it were echoing throughout the whole fast food joint. Her hands then glided down from around of his face and pressed just over his heart. As soon as her palms stopped there, a bright glowing light spread from her palms and erupted into Asmodeus, meaning to heal his internal organs and any physical injuries he was vexed with. Perhaps he had that weird rare disease where your spinal cord is pinched, blocking off the nerve impulses that he was full. It's real, but Tyuki didn't know the term. She just knew it was a real thing.

"There we go. How's that?" She asked, her eyes returning to their bright emerald green and her hair fading from white back to the inky ebony it once was.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Guy January 16th 2016, 12:17 am

Asmodeus stared at his would-be companion in open suspicion as she reached for him, but aside from silently preparing to attack if needed, the Fallen didn't react negatively to the intrusive touch of her finger's. Instead, he allowed her the strange experiment, filing away the power and effect it seemed to have in silent notation. Unfortunately, Asmodeus was not suffering from any of the perceived issues that the winged woman had thought to identify, and when the creature he knew as 'Eclipse' drew away her hands, he merely looked at her with the same blank lack of comprehension.

"That was an exercise in futility," he commented simply, before rising to his feet and flexing his invisible wings, turning to the observing humans. "More food." He said commandingly, right hand resting on the binding rope around his waist and form. "I still hunger." The need for sustenance wasn't nearly as pronounced nor as crippling as it had been, but the Fallen nonetheless wished to ensure that he was not caught off-guard by the hunger pangs again. Besides, it wasn't as if he had any reason to be so cooperative. He could have slaughtered the lot of them and taken the food had he desired. It was an option he was still considering.

As he waited for them to fulfill his request--reinforced by the cold stare of his strange, patterned eyes--the Fallen turned back to Eclipse, and looked down at her in silent appraisal. "You aided me," he said simply, as if measuring her. "For that, I will choose to count you as a subordinate at the end of days." To Asmodeus, this was quite the compliment; offering his patronage to a mortal was a rare thing. For the Nine Princes, it was equivalent to a place of guaranteed comfort in an otherwise incomprehensibly torturous existence within the eternal inferno.

Speaking again, he chose to introduce himself, following the rules of cordiality decreed by the mortal demesnes. "I am Asmodeus, of the Firstborn, Lord of Pandaemonium and Arch-Commander of the Legions of the Damned."
Some Guy
Some Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 16th 2016, 2:50 am

Puzzled by the fact her powers didn't do anything at all made her scrunch up her face and screw her lips to one side of her face. The tuxedo mask made her expression even more serious as she looked Asmodeus up and down. She was sure could heal anything! Hell, she could heal cancer with one little touch!

"Hey, a girls gotta try!" she said, carrying on her conversation with so many eyes watching. She was sure she would be melting by now if any of them had some odd sort of laser vision. Lucky for her, not many meta humans liked to hang out in fast food joints.

She nodded when he mentioned he was still hungry, or that he still hungered. Either way, she waved at the guy behind the counter and gave him a thumbs up. "Think you can get me the same order, buddy? Double it. I hunger, too." She made the little joke toward Asmodeus' choice of grammar, but was honestly fascinated by him. Had she met someone that she could actually teach for once? She was so excited, she thought about pulling out her phone and texting John about it.

Walking back to the counter, she offered the credit card again and waited for the food. This time, she clutched it tight and didn't let Asmodeus get the drop on her.

"As cool as it is that you're going to count be as a subordinate at the end of days, I think we should take this to go and leave these fine people to dine in peace." she said, actually walking toward the exit this time. Her wings ruffled up as if she was annoyed. It was mainly because she had a hard time not being the center of attention - and it was never intentional.

She turned to put her back to the doors, using her elbows to push it open.

"I'm Eclipse, Guardian of Earth. C'mon, dude. Let's go eat." She said, carrying the sack of double cheeseburgers like a baby in her arms. She was definitely not letting him get ahold of them this time.

Once she was outside, she took off. Her wings lifted her into the air where she watched him, making sure he was going to follow her. After all, she had the food, and he was the newborn to this lifestyle. She felt giddy at the thought of teaching him. It was like the perfect thing to cure her of her boredom on this trip to London.

She flew for a short three minutes until she found a vacant rooftop that had no real signs of human activity on it. Landing, she sat on the edge of the building and started setting out the food like a little picnic.

"So, Az-moe-day-us," she started, articulating his name precisely, "Why'd you land in London?"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Guy January 17th 2016, 1:31 am

Asmodeus flexed his invisible wings as Eclipse stepped out of the eatery and rose into the air.  He'd flown instinctively since arriving in the mortal plane, and the use of the massive pinions was no different as he worked them again.  Launching after 'Eclipse', the Fallen soared through the London skies--black eyes surveying the rooftops myriad street lamps as the pair soared overhead, his arms folded over his chest--expression neutral, contemplative.

Guardian of Earth, she had said.  Had he encountered some messenger or minion of the Host?  It would make sense, given her stereotypical appearance, and the way she seemed orientated towards the alleviation of maladies.  A moment of consternation overcame the Prince, as he considered the notion that an Angelic Warrior had duped him--and then he dismissed the notion barely a heartbeat later.  No, he had seen her threads through his Gaze; she was mortal, albeit a gifted mortal.

After what seemed like a brief moment, his would-be aide descended towards a rooftop, and Asmodeus accompanied her--feeling his invisible wings fold as he touched down lightly upon the top of the building, identifying it mentally as 'concrete' that he was stepping onto.  His arms remained folded, though he looked hungrily at the bag she carried, eyes locked on the promise of sustenance contained within.

At her question, he hesitated--only momentarily, to ensure a lack of compromising himself--before deciding that no matter what she knew, it would be wholly irrelevant.  "I am Asmodeus.  I am one of the Nine Princes of the realm your mortal religions name Hell."  He moved towards her non-threateningly, eyes still locked on the bag.  "The storm was little more than a dissolution of a fraction of my power.  My descent here was pure chance, not choice--it is simply where the veil between this plane and Pandaemonium was thinnest."

Fighting the strange urge to lick his lips, the Fallen gestured around them.  "Where I landed, after all, was wholly irrelevant.  My purpose is to understand Humanity.  To comprehend what it is about your species that made my brothers Michael and Gabriel so intent on defying the wishes of our brother Lucifer, whom you call the Devil."  He stopped in front of her, and looked from the bag to her face.  "I am, as your mortal scriptures would name me, a Prime Demon.  A... Great Evil.  I am not sure what the correct phrasing is."

He spread his hands in a mannerism his mind told him was appropriate.  "My purpose here is to learn, and depending on what it is I learn, I will either protect this realm from the Apocalypse, or bring it to realisation with my own hands."
Some Guy
Some Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 17th 2016, 2:51 am

Grabbing a burger, she offered it to him, and then picked up her own. She unwrapped it and took a bite, chewing happily with moans escaping her. She was way more hungry than she had realized. She forgot to eat, again. That's what happens when you travel from one country to another just to take pictures.

Sighing after finishing the bite, she looked to Asmodeus cocked her head to the side.

"I know. You said that already," she laughed when he mentioned his name again. Did he think she was an imbecile? She could be a bit daft sometimes, but she was certain she could remember his name. Tyuki just said it the way she did to ensure she had pronounced it properly.

She took another bite and chewed it a little more vigorously, trying to finish in time to get in a few words before he went on another rant about his lineage and his brothers, and all of that other stuff. She was also related to a dude named Lucifer. Maybe they were the same guy? Maybe this guy was like her Great - times about twenty - uncle.

"Okay, whoa buddy," she said, talking with the bite still in her mouth. She had literally bitten off more than she could chew - and also figuratively. She thought she could teach this guy about the world. She was dead wrong. She wouldn't give up though - NOT YET!

"Okay okay okay," she sat her burger down and stood up, her wings folding behind of her.

"Look," the side of her left hand chopped into the palm of her right hand as she spoke, "people are really not that bad. I mean, look at me. I'm functioning fairly well. I'm twenty-two years old - Earth years, for your information. I'm sure you're old as dirt - or older. I don't know, and it's not that important." She said, rambling.

"What I'm trying to say," she cleared her throat, her hands moving to rest on her hips. "People aren't bad. NO one deserves to be beaten up or harassed - there's just a little bit of prime demon in everyone, and the people that choose to let it out are usually the ones that end up in Jail, or worse. But let's not go there." She said, licking over her lips - she had talked so much they got a bit dry.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top