The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLegally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_voting_barLegally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp)

Post by Venus May 5th 2016, 2:56 pm

With every step Ashley took into the room, Venus could hear chains jingling. She was too pretty, smart, attractive, gorgeous, nice, cool, blonde, evil and pretty for prison. Orange was definitely not her colour. She remained frozen with her jaw open as Ashley brushed past. She pushed her sunglasses onto her forehead and turned to watch in a mixture of disbelief and horror. The TV set rolled over. Venus tried to speak but her lips wouldn't move.

She shot daggers at Bliss and tried to pry her lips apart. She felt herself struggling to breathe. She started fanning her face and her face turned slightly red before Bliss finally released her telekinetic grip, causing Venus to fall to her knees spluttering, her eyes closed. When she opened them, she lifted some fingers and brushed them through the pink dust in the air. She coughed once or twice, revealing more of the breath. Her lips immediately curled into a grin. She stood up and brushed herself down, flicking her hair from side to side gloriously. Some of the jury gasped, as did the audience. Venus stood tall in an aura of devil's dust.

"I'm back, baby!" She spoke loudly, grabbing her purse and walking over to the TV set. She pulled the tape from Ashley's hands and swivelled on the spot, pushing her high heel into Bliss' foot in the process. She marched straight back to Crystal Graves, who raised her eye brows.

"Miss Monette, what the fish are you doing?"

Venus opened her purse. "Ma'am, new evidence as come to light."
"Yes, the tape."
"No, new, new evidence." Venus was fiddling with something inside her bag.
"..."
"This cheque written to Crystal Graves for $30,000 dollars." She slid it over the Judge's stand, along with the tape.
"Not guilty." Graves slammed her gavel onto the VHS tape without hesitation, destroying it.
"But you're honour that's a bribe, it's illegal!" Her security guard said. Crystal Graves stared him down.
"So?"
"But the tape?"
"What tape?"
He was struck silent in disbelief.
"That's what I thought.' She turned back to Venus.
'Miss Monette, you are free to go."

Venus turned to face the Court's audience, while texting her squad.
"I'd just like to thank the extremely efficent justice enforcement teams in Australia, they really look into cases to insure the right person is punished and the innocent, smarter, prettier, more successful people are allowed to go free." She smiled, blew a dust laced kiss at Seagirl before strutting out through the waist height doors, out of the courthouse and towards her Limosine.

Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp)

Post by Seagirl May 16th 2016, 1:31 pm

A foul stench of trickery spilled out of a mouth that really needed a punching. Watching Venus fall to her knees brought just as much joy to Bliss' face as she thought it would, but the return of such a vile smell made Bliss want to slam her head against the bench until it stopped. Unfortunately, Bliss never got the chance . "You expired perfume bottle!" While Bliss managed to stay up against the giant cloud of mind control, Ashley felt herself go light headed and collapse to the ground. Abby postponed her texting plans to shoot over towards the downed Ashley.

"You're trying to bribe your way out? With that little money?" Two different causes annoyed Bliss. "Put two zeros behind that number and that is where I'm starting with-" The gavel ended Bliss' sentence. "What? I'm way richer than her! You gotta be- Waterbrains, grab your secret weapon! We're making a citizen's arrest!"

"Yeah, sure. Why not." A wave of light shown across Hanna as she waved the toxic cloud away from her face. Hanna stood up and reached into her bag and pulled out a roll of duct tape. "We got a leak to fix."

Bliss followed close behind Venus, telekinetically pulling a pair of handcuffs from a policewoman and trying to snare them around Venus' wrists. "I'm extraditing you to a country that isn't run my mole people. It's like kidnapping, but legal, because I'm a hero."

Hanna ripped off a strip of tape to push over Venus' mouth. "That's right!"

"Shut up Shark Skank. This is my arrest." A limo rolled up just as Bliss secured her arrest. "Nice limo. I hope they don't refund the amount your going to waste. Actually, on second thought, might as well use it. You can ride in the trunk."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 29th 2016, 10:26 am

The Russian Beauty crawled out of the water and onto a beach, where she saw a pitch black Limosine.  The door opened and a familiar face got out. Pink wedge heels and a yellow top, the hispanic teen curled a finger in her hair and blew a Bubblegum bubble. The bubble popped and she scrunched it back into her mouth before throwing the pale woman a towel. "That is definitely NOT a good look for you." Bombshell took the towel and got into the limo, not saying anything to the blonde brat and began drying her hair.

Inside the car was an odd collection of people of different colours and creeds. The Divas.

"How'd it go, Bombshell?"
Clique asked, her voice teasing.
"Shut up Clique." Bombshell's voice was a cold as steel.
"Make me hoe."
Before Bombshell could reply, Blondie put her finger up.
"Shut up whores I just got a text from Venus. "Oh Em Gee, won my court case lol come get me x" Oh my god she won for once!'

Blondie pushed a button which caused part of the wall to roll down, revealing an elderly butler driving the limo.

'Horace, take us to the court house!"

"Kitty, aren't you excited about Venus winning her case?"

"So Seagirl lost?"

"Hell yeah she did!"

Catfight said nothing, but allowed a smile to grow across her sleek but furry face.

The group of girls talked and bickered and gossiped and bitched while they drove there and when they rolled up Blondie looked through the window.

------

Venus strutted out into the sun and flicked her Aviaters onto her face, typing on her phone. The heat hit her body and she smiled, flicking her hair. They'd been keeping her in doors for like three days, it felt good to feel the sun again. She saw her limo rolling up and turned to wave goodbye to the press, but as she raised her hand a handcuff slipped over her wrist. "Get off of me! Ugh, As if!" She looked at Bliss with a face full of venom before she looked over her shoulder when the Limosine door flung open.

------

"Oh my god what the hell! Someone is totally agressing on Venus and' She turned to the rest of the girls 'She's ugly! Oh hell no!" Blondie flung the door open, removing a lighter from her pocket and flicking it up. She blew the flame and sent it spiralling towards Bliss in order to get her to step off from Venus.

After Blondie, the rest of the gang got out of the Limo, Clique splitting into two other versions of herself and crossing her arms. Bubblegum twirled her hair again and blew another bubble. Bombshell stayed in the car to hide herself and dry her hair. Catfight got out last and towered over the rest of the girls. Venus held her arm up and with a swift swipe, Catfight cut the handcuff from her wrist.

"I probably should have mentioned, since you're always ganging up on me I got in touch with some of my old friends to help even the odds.'
Catfight growled when she saw Seagirl.
'Venus isn't the only Bad Bitch in town anymore." She laughed, put her hand on her hip and flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"Come on Divas, let's go celebrate Venus' freedom." Blondie closed her Zippo lighter and got back into the Limo.
"I'm gonna get a Martini."
"I'm gonna get some Wine!"
"Milk."
"Yeah!" Bubblegum cheered.

The rest looked at her, blinked and then got into the Limo in silence.
Venus waved once again at the Press, Bliss, Seagirl and invisidork.
"Better luck next time."
Blondie shouted over Venus' shoulder
"Your blazer's ugly!"

They laughed and the door slammed shut, the Limo speeding off into the sunset.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 29th 2016, 1:31 pm

While justice found a way to work itself into the system Bliss created, a hitch found itself wedged into the works. "You're going to do just fine in prison. I don't know which one you'll go to; I'll have to check in with all of the different meta prisons and see which one will take you, but they all owe me." Losing the case opened Bliss up to a more important style of legal processing, since retrials in Australia probably involved swimsuit contests or not dying in the Outback. "I got it. We can drop you off in the middle of the Outback and see if you survive- or better yet!" A gleam shot in Bliss' eyes. "We can drop you in the middle of the ocean and see if you can make it back!"

Hanna ripped off a piece of duct tape and kept it on her fingers. "Didn't they do that to people in Salem when they weren't dressing fashionably?"

A telekinetic force ripped the tape from Hanna's fingers and placed it over the blonde's mouth. "This is my deliberation, Scale Brains. You failed miserably at yours. But, do rip me off another piece of tape for this skank."

A burst of flames pushed Bliss away from Venus, mainly because Bliss assumed it would incinerate Venus. It did the opposite. "Bad bitches in town?" One by one the multitude poured from the car. "Bad. Bitches. That is what you are. You are all bad at whatever it is you do. And you are all bitches. Who wants to fight first? All of you? Sure." Bliss cracked her knuckles as the comment about an ugly blazer flew out. "She's talking about your suit. They would have burned you in Salem for that. Get me more duct tape too."

When Bliss turned back around, the limo began to pull off with Venus waving. Not wanting things to go too smoothly, Bliss shot a few telekinetic waves to shake the limo with a great deal of turbulence as it made its stride down the road before finally ripping one of the tires off. "I'm going to get some real help and then find out where these bad bitches are going to be next." Bliss ripped the tape off of Hanna's mouth. "This is just starting."

Legally Blonde (seagirl) (double xp) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top