The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDanny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_voting_barDanny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDanny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_voting_barDanny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha)

Post by Alpha January 12th 2016, 11:07 pm

Despite his success in tripping her up, in the midst of his maneuver he found his legs being grabbed onto which made him almost end fall over. The headbutt however ended up hitting his knee rather than the back of it, just hurting like hell rather than making his legs give out under him. While his attention was still mostly on Danny, that made it much easier for Tsukimi to pin his arms by wrapping her arms around him, thus making all of this even more annoying. A low growl rippled from his throat, as he tried to toss her off of him manually but that didn't work at all. That gave Danny enough time to deliver the flying kick to his chest, which caused him for a moment to lose his breath as he stumbled back a few steps. With a thought the would try to forcibly remove Tsukimi from her grappling and fling her against the wall.

"Okay...that was a good kick." He sounded slightly winded, and likely there would have been some kind of bruising if he didn't already recover from it. "I don't know why you want this device so badly, but I likely have an actual use for it. So I'm going to take my leave before you decided to flying kick me anymore." Pressing the palm of his right hand against the floor, he unleashed a small pulse of energy into it, letting it spread outwards as the floor itself would begin to ripple outwards.  All at once it would begin to cave in, dropping anyone onto a floro otherwise unknown beneath them, except for Alpha who was floating thanks to the magic of tk.

"As the terrible pun goes, have a nice trip and see you next fall." With that he would float away, or rather would float until he reached a non destroyed portion of the tunnels floor and began to run.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha)

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 12th 2016, 11:45 pm

The fight was going quite well for the duo. Danny stood over Alpha with a very well deserved smile on her face. A high five shot up from under Tsukimi while around Alpha's legs. "Good job."

"Thanks." Danny returned the high five while Alpha began to go 'blahblahblah I'm bad. So bad. I do evil'. Then he dropped a device near Danny. "Oh shi-." The floor collapsed under Danny, sending her tumbling to the ground without enough coordination to put a constructed floor underneath her. "Crap. He got away." Danny pushed herself up and looked for Tsukimi. "Suzy? Hey Suzy!"

Alpha tried to send a blast to dislodge Tsukimi, but it only managed to skim past her when she leaned to high five Danny. Now, Tsukimi held onto Travis' leg as the two of the ascended into the air. "Don't drop me! We are high!" Tsukimi kept herself as tightly gripped as possible to Alpha's leg.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2016, 12:07 am

Rising through the air, Alpha found himself with someone clinging to his leg rather tightly. Looking down, he sighed with the realization that she would likely not let go anytime soon. Their weight wasn't anything painful, but it did annoy him as she weighed him down ever so slightly. "Well....this isn't what I had planned." It was an annoyance but one that he could deal with. They were rather high however, enough so that should she let go, well the impact would be fatal and he wasn't one for senseless murder. "Just....don't let go. Unless you want to be reduced to the dimensions of a pancake anyway." They would continued to hover until he reached a point that she could just get off, and he could land without a weight on his leg.  

If he knew anything about Danny's friends, well they would try to attack him for no good reason beyond something something something , he was evil. "Well...this was fun but I have places to be. I'll be sure not to call." Just saying the word boyfriend was enough to make him chuckle, though before anything could be done he broke off into a run. While he was only slightly faster than that one usian bolt person, it was hopefully enough to get him out of here. A few rights and a left lead him to what looked to be a door opening out to an alleyway. There waiting was...Omega with the others in the back seat.

"Get in the car. Your girlfriend with a hard on for kicking your ass might be here any second." Omega said with a slightly annoyed tone. Alpha just jumped into the car, much better than having to hear anything else about this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Danny Is Just Better Than Everyone... (Alpha) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2016, 12:50 am

Danny pulled herself out of the hole while an arm reached in to help her out. "Thanks, Mitsy." Danny brushed herself off and looked back. Everything caved in except the broom closet. "Maybe that is the best place to hide." She turned back to Mitsuko before she could say anything. "We need to find Tsukimi."

Tsukimi felt thankful to be on the ground, but refused to allow it to get in the way of her enacting justice. She assumed an attack from Alpha would come, but found the man simply running. Finally something Tsukimi could do on her own. Her current attire made for much better running clothing than the material Alpha tried to make his escape in. They darted through a back alley with Tsukimi cutting some time off of her course by taking a short cut through the back of a building. She came out with enough time to make a move to try to tackle Alpha.

She would tumble down, making a grab for the device in his pocket, but also roll dangerously close to the back of the car with Alpha. "Crime doesn't pay."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2016, 5:25 pm

Things seemed to be going well for Alpha, at least until Tsukimi appeared from seemingly nowhere in an attempt to grab at the device within his pocket. It was mostly either by his own good luck or her terrible luck that she managed to miss the grab, ending with her brushing along his pocket and catching Alpha's attention before the vehicle could get fully into motion. His eyes moved towards the female as he grabbed for her wrist and gave a great jerk as she pulled her in the spacious limo with the others. "Oh great, it's the girl that hit me in the head."

"Well she didn't leave us alone, so I have to do the next best thing. That being...well the kidnapping option." To keep her from moving around, he exerted some pressure to bind her in place via telekinesis, this time doing the same with her mouth as well. This felt strangely familiar, especially with Danny being brought into context, except he wasn't kidnapping Danny so there was that.

"You're....not kidnapping someone again are you?" He could hear Chris from the front seat sigh, irritated but that was to be expected.

"I am but this time things won't fall apart...again."

"They better not. I don't think our family can deal with the loss of another friend because of your....delicate way of dealing with things." Omega could probably forgive him of many things, but that was just one thing he would not hear the end of.

"So long as they don't bring that kid into things, all should go accordingly." Not that he planned this entire thing, but improvisation was something he had to master if he wanted to get by in the villainous business. "Now get comfortable miss. I'm sure you'll be staying with us....for a few days at the most."

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2016, 5:49 pm

"I wasn't paying attention much when I went and hid in that box, but where's Aaron. I hope he's okay." Mitsuko put her hands on her side to catch her breath from having to pull Danny up. "And where did-"

"There is nothing 'okay' about that guy. At all. If I never see him again, it will be too soon." Debris began to fill up the room behind Danny. A few onlookers would surely begin to fill up the room, giving Danny a time table to get out. "Let's go find Suzy." Danny grabbed Mitsuko by the wrist and pulled her off towards the back door.

Nothing outside particularly gave away and clues or indications as to where the chase spilled out. Splitting up would amount to next to nothing since Mitsuko would either get lost or not know what to look for. "We have to do this the hard way." Danny took a deep breath and cupped her hands around her mouth. "SUZY!"

Tsukimi threw her foot up to resist the telekinetic bindings without the accuracy to hit Alpha, but just enough to land near Aaron's chest. "That one missed becuase of karma!" Her body would squirm around to keep her limbs from getting too close to her body while she tried to tackle Alpha. Once she stood to her feet, all her balance went out. She crashed to the ground and felt her legs unable to move anymore. Unable to move did not prevent her from still trying to move. Tsukimi would try to wiggle Alpha into a tired state by trying to hold her down.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2016, 6:05 pm

As much as she struggled, she would likely tire out far before Alpha did. Which was good, because on hand they had no duct tape but that would be remedied pretty easily. With an irritated sigh, he dug out his cellphone trying to remember a number before glaring at Aaron. "You just get yourself some rest. I'll do the annoying part of things." Visibly pleased by this, Aaron let his eyes close for a few minutes as Alpha telekinetically procured the womans phone and dug through it until he acquired what looked to be Danny's phone number. Now pleased with himself, he called that number until he got an answer, making sure to use Tsukimi's phone rather than his own.

"Danny, so nice to talk to you. I'm sure by now you're wondering where your friend is and I have the answer to that question. You see, we're both enjoying a nice spa day out together and she doesn't seem to want to come back to you yet. At least not until you do something for me."  Well, Aaron had been on him lately about his rather dry way of going about things, so this was his way of spicing things up. Acting the exact opposite of his usual self. "So how about we meet up where we can talk about this in detail? I'll text you where."

So began his next big scheme.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2016, 7:41 pm

A vibration started started to shake around the pocket in Danny's drawstring backpack. "Hold up Mitsy, this might be her." A nimble arm stretched behind Danny and grabbed the phone. The picture ID for Tsukimi popped up, giving Danny some relief. They probably missed their mark, but at least nothing too bad went down. "Hey, Tsukimi-" A voice cut Danny off. Not the same blahblah evil, this yaddayadda evil grabbed her attention with every word. Why would he finally decide to show some emotion and wit when it came to kidnapping Tsukimi? "Send me the address."

Danny starred in front of her blankly. "So what did Suzy find?"

"Trouble. For all of us."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2016, 8:41 pm

The address would be a warehouse under the hold of a friend of a friends, one who through a little mental manipulation had no problem letting him borrow it for a day or two. before he would hold their meeting, Travis made sure that Tsukimi was held with more than just psychic power, having procured duct tape beforehand. Ellen was awake once again, though irritated for having been outdone by her self proclaimed nemesis once again. This warehouse was for the most part sparse, holding a few crates and things of that nature with an out of place pair of couches in the center of one, along with a recliner which Alpha was lounging in. Everything appeared calm with him, despite the duct taped and gagged woman sitting around on the couch only a few feet  away from him. Once Danny arrived with friends or not she would find Alpha right where he was, sitting with the woman as well as his two flunkies.

"You got here quickly. That's good, I was expecting that of you." Removing a small drive from his pocket he threw it to Danny, expecting her to catch it but if she didn't that was fine as well. "That will have the information you need on it. There's something I want....acquired from a certain someone and it would be a little too dangerous for me to get it myself.So I'm hoping you could do the job. Aaron will be accompanying you, not to keep you from doing anything fishy but for other reasons. In return I'll give you your friend back, and I might even give you a little something extra." Whether he was taunting them with the last sentence or not they would likely find out. "There's always the trying to fight me option, but what I'm offering will be a lot easier on you. So what do you say?"

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2016, 9:44 pm

The ride for Tsukimi followed a very linear progression from bad to worse starting with Travis holding her down until she finally lost the war of energy attrition. From there Aaron tied her hands behind her back and wrapped her arms and legs up before gagging her with a long strip of tape. When the ride stopped, it only got worse. Of course this guy owned a warehouse. And of course he would hold her there. Tsukimi let out a long sigh to protest the choice of locations.

The inside of the warehouse barely had anything other than the oddly placed furniture in the middle of the room. Tsukimi found herself on a rather comfortable couch in the most uncomfortable situation in her life. A few hours passed and still no Danny. What could keep her so long. She was coming right?

Danny stopped on the way to change. If this were a trap, Danny would get captured in something other than her high school cheerleading uniform. She wore a pair of black capri running pants and a black and pink track jacket. She sent Mitsuko back to their base of operations and told her if she did not hear from Danny in three hours, to call Bliss. Or probably call Ashley with a message for Bliss. Always a better choice.

A warehouse? Really? She did not even need to check the address once she saw what the building looked like. Well, it was a cliche for a reason. It worked perfectly. Secluded, but large. In the open, but enough room to hide things. Yeah, it made sense- and even had couches. Danny walked in to find Alpha the most relaxed looking she could ever remember seeing him. And Tsukimi, in the exact opposite position. "Hey Suzy."

"Mmpphh." Tsukimi did her best to try and say hello to Danny.

She caught the flash drive in the air. It did not explode. A bonus. "Hey Ellen, you got something on your face. It's called ugly." Danny looked back over to Alpha as he filled her in on the points. "If we keep working together, people will assume I like him." Whatever this job entailed, it looked like it would take her to some shady places, but hopefully this would not do any harm to anyone. "So, is Suzy staying in a broom closet until then? I guess she can't get loose now, because if she were, I would definitely take you up on that fight, but since I don't want to wind up like Suzy- no offense."

"Mmppf."

"I'm going to just put off our fight til later. Maybe that can be the additional 'in it for me' you were talking about." The plan was set. Danny just needed the final okay from Travis that the conditions were in place.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2016, 9:55 pm

Danny appeared to understand her predicament, which meant he wouldn't have to do anything unnecessary like having to do a prolonged fight. Ellen would have said something in regards to the quip leveled at her, but all it took was a sharp glare from Alpha to keep that from happening. "Your friend will be staying with me until then. I do after all need that incentive to have you go through with all of this." Travis noted, and it made sense. Danny would doubtfully do anything for him out of the kindness of her heart, simply due to the fact that they tended to be on opposite ends of things. Not that he minded it by any means, considering that those of a heroic persuasion tended to be against him anyway. Aaron would get up from their seat, stretching as they tested to see if they were ready for anything else beyond standing. "As always Zeta, be sure not to blow anything up. There's more at stake than a few burns."

"You got it boss." He said with a mock salute before turning to Danny. "Well then Danny, looks like we're working together. Let's try to save the whole punching me in the face till all of this is done though." The small team was set, so now Alpha's plan get set  into motion.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2016, 10:03 pm

"Yep." Danny could only muster so much at her predicament. "Oh don't worry. There's someone who wants to punch you in the face more than I do for once."

"Mmppf." Tsukimi shook her head to agree.

"Let's go look this thing over." Danny turned and walked with Aaron. "I'm driving. And we're listening to what I want to listen to on the radio."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top