The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_vote_lcapNo exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_voting_barNo exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) Empty No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle)

Post by Stoic November 30th 2015, 6:33 pm

So it had been a few days since the whole situation at Masters headquarters, and Matt was still in a coma. Drifter had become increasingly depressed and angry, mostly at himself. He didn't have any idea what to do with himself in this uncertain state. And that just made him helpless, randomly searching for anything to help him deal with it all. He could drink....but he gave that up long ago. That would just make things worse in the long run. No, he needed to do something else to clear his mind, but there didn't seem to be much. He had called in sick to work just so he could sit there in despair, with more irrational thoughts of suicide entering his mind. Anything was better then that.

So, he figured he might go see his brother in NYC. They hadn't talked much, so it might have been good for both of them if he just drove up there and surprised the guy. His little bro Nate could be hard to deal with, but in the end he was his brother and he loved him. So, he made preparations and started the trip up there, and eventually arrived.

He walked up the steps to his brothers apartment, shivering as he did. God it was cold in New York. He would then bring his pale,  almost blue fist to the door and knock. After that it was only a matter of waiting in the snow, how fun......

"Lukas? LUKAS! Come in dude! It must be freezing out there." Nate said as he opened the door, the roughly yanked his brother inside. God that kid was strong, probably break your neck with minimal effort if he put his mind to it.

"Hey, Nate, thought I would drop by, see how things were hanging. You seem to be doing good for yourself." Luke said with a smile after being released. He shivered one last time and took a seat as his brother rushed to the fridge.

"You, eh, want a beer or something?" Nate said as he rummaged through his near empty fridge. Lukas just shook his head.

"No man, I stopped drinking awhile ago, remember? ......Wait where did you even get it?" Luke asked. Considering his brother only just turned twenty,  him having alcohol was odd. Nate just smiled and opened himself a beer.

"Suit yourself......... Ahhh, and I got it from a pal. " Nate said, pausing to take a drink. Luke rolled his eyes with a smile.

"But yeah, I didn't come here just to sit around. Lets go do something. Go to a sports bar or something." Luke said. Honestly he hoped Nate had a better idea because a sports bar was sorta lame.

"We could go to a night club, pick up on some chicks or something. When was the last time you had a date?" Nate said, a smirk forming across his face. Luke smiled that smile that always showed up when his romantic life was brought up, it was nervous.

"Well, that's a better idea then mine. But you know I don't like relationships. Not after all my experience with that crap." Luke said, getting up as if ready to go.

"Yeah yeah, we'll see. But for now shut up and we'll go." Nate said before they packed up and left.

-----------------------------------------------

It didn't take long for them to get to the club, and as soon as they got there Luke regretted it. Really wasn't his thing. He stood there stiff and uncomfortable even as random drunk girls flirted with him, and Nate just looked in frustration, telling him to loosen up every five seconds. But eventually he just sat down with a club soda and watched his brother have fun. Why did he even come here if this is what he was going to do?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) Empty Re: No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle)

Post by Chellizard November 30th 2015, 10:00 pm

"No!" shouted a very, very upset seventeen year old. Wincing, Skyler felt the gush of wind as the door slammed in her face. She had been trying for weeks to get Lilia to leave the house and at least go to the grocery store. Or literally anywhere. Living just outside of New York City was nice, the surprising countryside area outside the big city being very homely. A lot colder than Atlanta, Georgia, but still homely.

"C'mon... Lily~.. You can't be serious." Groaning on the other side of the door, the knob twisted and opened to reveal the teen standing, annoyed.

"If I have to get out of the house, so do you. And you have to go somewhere and meet a man and bring him home!" Lilia was adamant, stomping her foot and everything - despite the stomp being no scarier than a mouse sneezing.

Skyler chuckled and shook her head.

"Look, as fun as that sounds, I ain't got the time to piddle around with another man, sweet'art." Skyler's accent was thicker than ever, the true Southern Belle seeping through her words.

Another giggle popped up as Aiva strolled into view. The bluish white holographic girl sat on Lilia's shoulder as the Prima Ballerina crossed her arms in defense.

"It's not funny, Aiva! Ma needs to go out and have fun!" Lilia huffed and knocked Aiva off of her shoulder. Well, she attempted to. Her hand passed right through the hologram.

"Ha! You can't touch me! Ha ha ha!" Aiva stuck out her tongue and made funny ears with her hands, her thumbs pressed to her temples.

Walking the short distance from the door way to the bed, Skyler settled onto the mattress, sitting relaxed for a moment before tossing herself backward to lay down. The fluffy sheets poofed up from the sudden presence of the silver haired woman. She watched as dust danced into the light coming from the window. It was still midday. She had all day to get her chores done around of the house before she snuggled up to a good book and a beer.

But no, Lilia wanted her to "get back out there."

"Sooo?" Lilia asked, standing over her adoptive mother now, her hands placed so perfectly on her hips.

"Fine, get this crik out of my back, first." Skyler said while sliding off of the bed, to her knees, then free falling forward. She caught herself on her finger tips, then laid herself down flat. Lilia then stepped up onto Skyler's back and walked along her spine, careful not to step too hard or distribute her weight - despite it not being much - incorrectly.

---

"Alright, I'm here. It smells bad, the people are loud, but at least the music isn't horrible," Skyler said, speaking into a communicator on her wrist. Aiva was always with her, but with the communicator it gave Lilia the chance to keep an ear out on her dear ol' mama.

Dressed way up for this night, Skyler donned a white halter cocktail dress with swooping skirts that layered around of her thighs, stopping just before the knee. A cinch was around of her waist made of silk that was tied into a big bow. Most of her upper back was exposed, but luckily there weren't too many bullet hole scars.

Normally, she would be happy to be at a club to toss back a few beers, but she felt uncomfortable. Standing in the bathroom, she looked at herself. On the counter was her eye patch, white to match her dress. Lilia had bought it "just in case" Skyler ever needed it. It was thoughtful, but the eye patch lacked the necessary things Skyler needed in case of a combat situation. The targeting recognition program that synced up directly to her nervous system via a sensor that fed directly into her blind right eye.

Blinking at herself for a few more moments, she touched over the scar on her face and then put the eye patch back on, allowing the string to get lost under her hair. The once four, almost five feet long hair was now a mere eleven inches. Her hair was cut into layers that cascaded down her back and around of her face. She missed the length, but the sacrifice was another thing she had to do to save Lilia at one point.

Offering a smile, she took a photo and sent it to Lilia.

"Alright, here I go." She said, finally leaving the bathroom.

Heads turned when a spot light accidentally crossed over her. Her silver hair and white dress would catch anyone's attention. A group of men made it their goal to pursue Skyler. They waded the crowd over to her and whistled.

"Daaamn. Heaven really doesn't know how to keep the pearly gates shut, do they? Sending an Angel like you down here to a hell hole like this." One of the men chuckled, his cheesy pick up line getting no response out of Skyler what so ever.

Another reached out to touch her, but she feigned away.

"I wouldn't do that," she said, giving an ice cold stare to the man who had tried to touch her. A second man reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You have three seconds to remove your hand before I do it for you," she said, glancing between the four men around of her.

Lilia was frantic in Skyler's ear now, "Mama! Don't let them treat you so badly! I was wrong, come home!" Lilia chirped, her voice cracking as she screeched into the microphone.

Skyler chuckled, giving the man the three seconds he was promised.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle) Empty Re: No exploding salads this time, I promise. (Chelle)

Post by Stoic November 30th 2015, 10:53 pm

The next thirty minutes didn't do much for Lukas, he just sat there having a few cigarettes, thank God they allowed that. He just didn't feel comfortable in this type of situation. His brother had gone off somewhere, it was a big place so he would just sit and wait rather then trying to find him for an hour. A few people tried to talk to him, most drunk, but he either just glared at them or waved them off with a word or two. After awhile, he caught the sight of silver and white in the corner of his eye. Those two colors were rather eye catching in a place with a dark theme.

It just seemed to be some lady, a bit over dressed really. You would think to see someone like her in a fancy restaurant of some kind, but she was here. The annoying men that had been hooting and cat calling everything that looked remotely female all night naturally did the same with her, then they started to try to touch her, and one succeeded, getting a stern warning.

Some people have no restraint. Honestly Drifter couldn't understand how or why someone would be so upfront about something like that, he never was, and hated when guy friends talked about how 'hot' someone was. It wasn't that he disagreed or anything, he just found it repulsive.

Lukas decided that was enough, he didn't want this group of what seemed like fifteen or so dudes to take it any further, so he got up and put his hand on the shoulder of the one who was touching Skyler, gaining the attention of the other men.

"Now now now, it's not very gentleman-like to ignore a ladies inquiries. Sit down before you find yourself in the back alley at noon with a broken arm and the mother of all head aches." Luke said with a smile that made his statement seem rather conflicting. Immediately the others started getting in his face. It seemed like this was going to turn into something.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 2nd 2015, 3:12 am

Skyler wanted nothing more than to teach these guys a lesson. The group expanded from a mere five to a rough fifteen, maybe twenty. She had no idea what it was that drew idiots to her, but now here came one more. A white knight, or something of that matter. She sized the newest male up and down as he gave out a blatant threat to all of them. She had to fight off a smirk, her lips twitching at his comment.

"Honey, I can take care of m'self." Skyler said with a genuine smile curling across her face.

"Ya heard the lady, bucko. Now scram with your gentleman crap!" The man who's hand was perched upon Skyler's shoulder spoke toward Lukas, giving him a furrowed brow scowl.

"No, seriously." She said, offering him that same genuine smile. Even her teeth were perfect - the light glinting off of the pearly whites.

She moved her hand up and slid it up and down the man's arm for a moment or two.

"Oh! Oh. Looks like she picked me, boys!" He said, confidence boosted up to the brim.

The female moved with a fluid motion, her center of gravity shifting as she gripped the man's wrist. She pulled him to her quickly, twisting his arm around behind of his back and pinning it there. She shoved her knee between his legs and forced his feet apart, making him sprawl out - giving him no dominance in his own stance. She held him there, her eyes scanning to give all the other men a glance.

"WHOA! She's a fighter!" a random man in the group called out, the music skidding to a halt and a spotlight being pointed at the commotion.

Skyler glanced up from the group toward Lukas, her silver eye glinting in the lime light.

The rest of the men were ready for a fight.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 2nd 2015, 4:05 am

"I'm sure you can, thing is these dumbasses are annoying and remind me of my sisters husband, so if you don't mind I'm going to kick the shit out of them." Lukas said as he turned around, grabbed his club soda, downed the rest, and cracked his neck just as the group was about to get into full fight mode, kicked off by the woman pulling some pretty impressive move on the most brave of the men.

Using that as fuel, one of the men swung at Drifter, who saw it coming a mile away it was so sloppy. He grabbed the mans fist, then punched the man in the nose, hard. That and being really drunk caused him to tumble back and fall, likely out for the count. Lukas then smiled, waiting for the others who seemed slightly reluctant now, but their numbers pushed them forward. Another two charged, and Lukas quickly grabbed a beer bottle, smashing it over one of their heads in a stiff downward motion, then he took the fragments and......jabbed them in the other mans stomach.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 2nd 2015, 4:38 am

Skyler's grip on the man was firm, and him squirming only made his wrist hurt more. She felt the pressure build up as she held him tighter, her knee daringly close to his groin now.

"Come on, say mercy and I'll let you all walk free." she said, finally making the man's wrist snap due to his squirming.

He let out a loud howl of pain, and the DJ started talking over the microphone, adding commentary to the scene. The crowd thinned, making a wide space for this brawl to happen. Most of the people that were squeamish hauled ass, making for the exits. Other people pulled out their cell phones. Skyler wasn't about to have that, so she issued a command into her wrist. Well, after dropping the guy into the ground, that is.

"Aiva, cut all the video feed." It was a quiet command, and she heard a quick 'Yes Mama!' before groans were heard from the majority of the crowd.

Had Lukas been paying attention to her rather than stabbing people in the gut - wait a second. Skyler tuned back into her surroundings and realized she had been subconsciously dodging attacks left and right, but all the while this strange white knight had made it his goal to teach these guys a lesson.

"TAKE IT OUTSIDE. THE COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY!" The DJ called out, having received a phone call from his boss.

Skyler took that queue and made her way to the exit, but a pair of hands wrapped around of her waist and hoisted her up.

"Gotcha babe!" one of the drunk men slurred into her ear as he held onto her tight, pulling her out into the alley way. The other brawlers followed suit, bringing the fight outside to try and grab for Skyler.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 2nd 2015, 2:16 pm

Ok, Drifter didn't exactly realize he just stabbed someone.....it was mostly reflex. But none the less he did, and the dude was bleeding on the floor. But hey, the cops were coming and they would help him, so it was all OK. He didn't want to go to jail again....and this was getting pretty heated, but then again the club was pretty dark and he doubted the drunk people properly IDed him. So he took the opportunity of everyone going outside to slip his mask on and pull up his hood, then he ran after the group who were taking it outside, tearing off a guard railing as he did to use it as a makeshift weapon.

Once outside, he started whacking people in the head, and most went down in their drunk state without even looking. Then he saw a man with his hands around the woman, did he actually think this woman would have him? Or that he could reasonably subdue her? It was probably the booze, but that didn't make it any less stupid.

"Hmmm, I'd hit you with this but I kinda broke it on the other guys head, so." Lukas said before kicking the man directly in the crotch, with a steel toed boot no less. After that, well it was likely only going to take Luke closing in and grabbing the mans head, bringing it down on his rising knee.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 8th 2015, 11:55 pm

Skyler was just about the slam herself and the back backward when she felt his grip loosen around of her waist. She turned around and noticed he was gasping for air, and then a pair of hands pulled his head down into a well positioned knee.

"Huh... thanks?" Curious of this new masked man, she was unsure who he was. She had barely noticed the color of the clothes of the man inside - seeing as it was quite dimly lit.

She heard sirens blaring in the distance and cursed under her breath.

"There goes me enjoying a night out for once," she sighed and started off down the alley, making a break for it. Whether her new savior decided to trail after her or not? That was his choice. She just was not about to sit around and answer questions posed by the cops.

Running down the alley in high heels would be a feat for any normal girl, but Skyler was not your normal girl. She even hiked up the skirts of her dress and shimmied up and over a fence. She flipped gracefully, landing with her heels clicking on the asphalt. Dusting herself off, she sank into the shadows, looking back down the alley as officers made their way from the back door of the club to start gathering up the unconscious assholes that harassed her.

"Serves 'em right," she said, making a little 'hmph' noise.

She then turned away from the fence and kept walking, the end of the alleyway coming into view. She could see the vacant parking lot ahead of her, and knew she would find solace in the quiet time away from her girls. She admitted she loved them to death, but she was not afraid to admit even she needed some time away from them.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic December 9th 2015, 12:54 am

Guy helps you kick the crap out of a bunch of guys and you just walk away? Sure the cops were coming but damn, she whipped around at the first sign of them like she was used to it. Who was this chick? She knew how to fight, that was one thing that was quite readily apparent. But she also knew how to book it in FUCKING HIGH HEELS. How do you even do that? Drifter sort of tagged along just out of interest, then he saw her gracefully move over a fence. Parkour was his thing, dammit. Damn forty year olds stealing his thunder. But then again, he could respect her movement. He followed along just as quick, a little more ridged in his run but no less skillful. Eventually he caught up.

"So, humor me. What were you doing in there? Are you like a super secret agent or something? That place run by some mob boss you want to take down?" Drifter said, slowing down to a walk as he kept pace with the female next to him, walking and talking.

"I mean, with skills like that you gotta be somethin'. Guess I'm just bored and intrigued." Drifter said, lighting a cigarette with his grandfathers lighter, taking a slow drag as he waited for a response, or a kick to the face.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 15th 2016, 2:06 am

Skyler had heard the soft jingle of the fence behind of her, but paid none the wiser to it. She did have a hunch of who was behind of her, and it didn't bother her at all.

"Can't a girl just enjoy a night out without being questioned?" She replied, listening to him further go on about her skills.

She let him come to her side and talk, poking accusations. She just wanted to make the exact right move, and as soon as he brought out the light, she turned, meaning to lift her hand and press it against his throat. If he was not fast enough, unlike her inhuman reflexes wielding self, she would likely have him by the throat. It wouldn't be tight, though, just dominating him.

Once she had her hand secured around of his throat, she would lean into him, pressing her knee between his legs to make him more vulnerable to her. Her free hand would then glide over his torso, checking for any weapon, or listening device. Once she was certain he was clean, she would slowly let go of him, and let her eyes glide up his frame to lock with his.

"I should ask you the same question. You could say I'm just bored and intrigued." Her silver left eye pierced into his, while her right eye was cloudy and white, blankly staring ahead.

. o O ( If anything I did is not okay with you, be sure to let me know. I wrote it suggestively, not definitely. )

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic January 15th 2016, 2:28 am

Drifter wasn't exactly expecting to get grabbed by the throat, but then again he wasn't expecting to ditch his brother after a night club brawl..... He traveled thousands of miles just to leave the guy behind. He realized that and felt a touch of guilt, but he would make it up to him later. As of now, well he was having too much fun. A smile persisted on his face even as a knee was put between his legs, threatening a low blow he assumed. The woman then slid her arm over his torso, probably checking for a weapon but then again he could have been wrong. Either way, she was touching him, and she was female...... He really couldn't resist poking fun at this.

"Woah, i save you one time and already your coming on to me. Never been with an older woman before, should be fun." Lukas jokingly cackled after he was released. Ironic considering he 'saved' her because some dude was doing something similar, but then again the major difference was that guy was serious, and was also a meathead.

"Your obvious attraction to me aside.......... You should be less tense, if i was going to cut your throat, i would have tried by now..... And i say tried because you would kick my ass in like, two seconds."  Drifter said, still following along and being stubborn it would seem.

"Still didn't answer my queston...."

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 15th 2016, 2:58 am

Skyler winced in annoyance at his comment, her age never really coming up before. Her hair fell over her face, blocking out her eye as she took a step back from him. Her whole body got a weird chill down her entire spine as she processed the situation. This guy was no different than the men inside. She narrowed her eyes and then reared back a fist and punched him square in the jaw. She didn't hold back, or anything. She wasn't the strongest, but it sure didn't feel like a girl had just punched him. It was more like a full grown man.

She was very meticulous with the positioning of her knuckles against his skin, and even more so about when she retracted her hand. She wanted to bruise him, not break his jaw or cheek bone. Knowing anatomy, and almost being able to see Luke's skeleton from anatomical memory, she placed her punch on the meat of his cheek, being sure to pull back her fist just as she felt her knuckles bounce against his zygomatic arch.

Her punch was so fast, she was sure he was having a hard time realizing what happened. She was poised, perfectly calm, her gaze transfixed on him. She then turned and started to walk off.

"You want the truth? Try not to make yourself sound like an ass when you're talking to somebody, darlin'." She said, her southern drawl surfacing now.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic January 15th 2016, 3:22 am

And yet again he was taken off guard. This lady was very physical it seemed....... Already she had acted hostilely toward him twice. What did he do that was so bad? Sure he made a joke, but that was hardly warrant enough to punch him. Maybe she just didn't feel the same way.

"Ahhhh, ffuuuuuuck. I was just joking." Lukas whined in a half sarcastic tone, drawing out the U in fuck. He held his face and pulled himself from the ground, as he fell when she hit him. He then continued to walk after the woman.

"If you knew me better lady, you would know i try to sound like an ass around people, It's part of my charm." He said, still rubbing his now bruised cheek.

"Was it because i called you old? It probably was......yeah it was. Sorry bout that........... Wanna go get a coffee or something? There's this great shop down the road, and i can help you cross each and every street until we get there. I hear they even sell oatmeal and have fully accessible handicap bathrooms. The crazy eye might freak them out though so it's best to cover it....." Drifter said, now clearly trying to be a prick. Though, he did think he could salvage this relationship they had, in his own way. He kept his distance now though, out of melee range, just to be safe.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 16th 2016, 12:00 am

There was just some kind of pleasure Skyler got out of punching in square in the jaw. Her hand didn't even hurt. She grinned to herself as she made sure to keep herself ahead of him, just by a few paces. She wanted him to walk behind of her. Each step sent her hips into a majestic sway that could captivate anyone.

She did admit she felt a little sorry for him when he actually fell on the ground. She hadn't meant to knock him completely on his ass. She thought he could take a punch, at least based on what he did inside the bar and in the alley.

"And just think, I would have agreed to coffee with you. I bet you're half my age, so I am old compared to you. Old with the wisdom and knowledge to keep my fuckin mouth shut." She made a slight jab at him now, her drawl thicker than ever as she spoke.

All of the other things he said did actually make her heart ache, but she was tougher than name callings and things like that. She was a seasoned war veteran, for Christ sake! Stopping dead in her tracks, she turned and looked at him. They were now in the parking lot out behind of a strip of buildings. No one was in sight, it was just the two of them now.

"So are you following me and poking fun at me because you're low scum or are you really interested in me?" she asked, more annoyed now than anything.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic January 16th 2016, 12:26 am

When the woman reacted in the way she did, just plainly asking him what he wanted, Drifter did feel a bit bad honestly. He regretted saying what he said, because honestly this lady wasn't old, and even if she was she looked like she was still in her thirties. He just figured it would piss her off, and it was only to amuse himself. He was a bored individual that liked to see peoples reactions, but this time he just felt like a prick, even though he would have never said he wasn't in the first place. When she stopped and turned around, he stopped as well, removing his hand from his face and staring at the woman. For having a few noticeable scars and a totally ruined eye, she really was a beautiful woman. You didn't see people like her everyday, heck, you barely saw people who were physically fit. He let out a low sigh, as if stressed, and spoke.

"I don't know...... Probably both." Drifter said, patting around and searching for his cigarettes. Much to his dismay he realized they had likely fallen out of his pocket while running. He let out a mumble, 'shit' it sounded like, then went back to the conversation at hand.

"Look, I'm an asshole. I'll never deny that. Sorry i said what i said. I've had a rough few weeks. Friend just got himself blown up and is in a coma, he's probably not going to make it, and my family completely ousted me. I got the brawl started back there because I'm pissed at myself, and i said those things for the same reason. I......guess I'm still following you because i need someone to talk to. My friend in a coma used to be the one i did that with, but for obvious reasons he is unavailable. You look like you come from another world.......so yes I'm interested." Drifter admitted. He fully expected the woman to just walk off some more, in which case he probably wouldn't follow. Right now he wasn't really right in the head. He was depressed and all kinds of angry, but he knew when a person couldn't stand his babbling any longer.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top