The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGhost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_voting_barGhost's N' Stuff - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ghost's N' Stuff

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghost's N' Stuff

Post by Carnyveil November 19th 2015, 8:50 am

Ghost would peek around the corner and would quickly move his head back just in case Bliss sent a unwanted blast towards his head. He would instead began to climb on the ceiling, letting gunk drip from his mouth, though he was very very slow as he was getting closer to resisting the rage.

If he got close enough while trying to stealth towards her, he would then drop right on top of her, like a cat while saying in his new found whispy dark voice "I have you.". He would try to hide his eyes by looking up but if some one looked up then he would be found. If that happened, then a desperate leap towards her from there. Though he sadly couldn't hide his unnatural presense or his feelings of rage.

Ghost was almost out. Almost through the blasted cage. He needed just one more bar, just one more before he completely butchered her, dosn't help that her friend probably took his file and now putting it some where. Just one more bar and he can recover...just one more.

Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 19th 2015, 9:09 am

Bliss backed against the wall, but her awareness was placed in the wrong direction. While she kept focus to defend her back, she began to step forward. Each step opened her up more to the attack coming from above. Her short trek to the end of the hallway came to a complete end. A piece of gunk dropped on her shoulder.

It was too late. Ghost dropped down on top of Bliss, pinning her to the ground. She reached for her communicator to try and reach out to call Ashley for help, but she could feel her body growing colder under the duress of Ghost. Her muscles tensed up, frozen under familiar caress of the infiltrator, but now his gaze looked more feral. "Ghost..." Bliss etched out softly in her cold breath. "...Don't. We can help..." Her hand moved up gently. Not to put the man off her or to generate a blast, but just as a signal she could even move. Her hand did not stay up for long. Bliss felt coldness come over her as her eyes retreated into unconsciousness.

The signal on Ashley's wrist communicator grew stronger. The less interference meant the exit would be coming up, but if Bliss retreated deeper into the complex, it also meant Ghost took her bait. The rusted door to the sewers they used to enter opened up just before Ashley, but she could not bring herself to leave. "Bliss." Her voice called into the communicator. Calling for Bliss could possibly give away her location, but she needed to hear something. "Come on Bliss." She pressed a button on her wrist to signal a silent distress beacon on Bliss' suit. A small light would come on Bliss' wrist comm, and if a button next to it were pressed, it would signal 'All Clear".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Ghost's N' Stuff - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil November 19th 2015, 2:31 pm

Soon as ghost landed, he would bring his claw up and then down, but would stop short, he finally freed his cage of rage and anger...for now.

Ghosts claws would retract, his face return to normal as he rolled off her in relief. Though he had a mission. He would get up slowly and look at the wrist comm and started to feel for a release, or "All clear" button. He would then step into the shadows, leaving Bliss behind.

Ghost would then go looking for Ashley, still unawares about the sewer, for now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 19th 2015, 4:04 pm

The files slid one by one through the scanner in Ashley's comm scanner. Once she kept her files safe in a digital source, she hid the physical files within the sewer, out of the way, but easy enough to get if you knew to look for a part of the wall eaten out by mold and decay.

The tracker told Ashley everything she needed to know except for the most important details. Once the "All Clear" signal went off, Ashley attempted to make contact with Bliss, but every attempt failed. Something ill sat in the air between the perception of safety and the reality of danger. Somewhere between those lines Ashley would find the truth, but the anticipation grew larger in the pit of her stomach. Each turn in the facility came and went, but the path still laid in darkness.

The tracer grew stronger. Bliss would be around the next corner. "Bliss?" Ashley knelt down and gave out a soft call to try and survey the expectations she needed to prepare herself for. When no call came, Ashley slowly crept out. Bliss laid on the floor before her, motionless in her soft blue suit. Every fear came to Ashley as she looked over Bliss' body. What little control she had over her shields went up to try and protect herself as she stepped closer towards Bliss. She moved Bliss' head to the side and pressed two fingers against her neck to check for a pulse. Slow, but breathing. Ashley felt her gut raise, but knew someone attacked Bliss. And someone would be near.

Trapped. Ashley left the files behind, but would need to carry Bliss out herself. Trapped between danger and duty, Ashley prepared for when Ghost would make his move.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil November 19th 2015, 4:10 pm

Ghost would continue to prowl, until he saw Ashley, he would then follow her until she reached Bliss.

From there he go back to where he first found her and look for his files, eventually he found the sewer and began to search, eventually he would began to rub his fingers on the walls until he chanced upon a hole. He would quickly reach in and grab his file while brushing his fingers off.

From there, he knew he had to get back. This wasn't as important as the other file, who knows what they would do if they found his real ID, he knew he had to find it, but in what part of the facility.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 19th 2015, 10:42 pm

Bliss remained unresponsive. The color in her skin turned to a pale white and her skin felt cold to the touch. Ashley lifted Bliss to her feet, supporting the thin woman with her frame. "We're getting out. You need to try to stay with me a little though." It did not matter to the unconscious Bliss. Facing failure in her endeavor, Ashley carried Bliss to the second floor, making her way into the barracks, placing Bliss down on one of the beds, and wrapping the blanket around her to try and get her body temperature higher.

Without Bliss being able to move, Ashley would need to find a way to evacuate her in her current state. Ashley needed another way out- and a safe way of transporting Bliss. Leaving Bliss alone was not the idea she wanted to go with, but it was the only one she could think of. If she discovered the best route, the evacuation would take less risks, but if Ghost found her first, well, he left her alone the first time he attacked her, Ashley might just have to risk it.

Ashley made her way towards an office; her light chased away the shadows. Whatever she needed, she would find in the back of the second floor. Bliss needed her to, and Ashley would not let her down. Any hint of light would do, but instead she found a filing cabinet. Given her history with the creature known as Ghost, these cabinets typically led to more trouble, but Ashley decided to try her luck at the cabinets.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil November 19th 2015, 10:52 pm

Ghost would began to wander as well, he would look through the second floor, endlessly searching everything, sometimes creating a noise or to, he would do his best to avoid Ashley while she searched, doing his best to remain quite and sneak past her. If caught he would simply shadow dance out of the room into another and hide, he didn't want to hurt another girl today.

He would keep searching until he came across the barracks, he saw Bliss lying there, he felt bad. So bad that he didn't have any right of mind and almost killed her! Hopefully she wouldn't die...but it was his only hope as he left the file that he found next to her while whispering in his normal robotic metallic voice "If.You.Live.Then.Help.Me."

He would then began to search the barracks for his file, throwing files that weren't his on the ground, making the place a mess.

Ashley would find accounting files, files about certain agents that were born hundreds of years ago. But one should draw her eye, one about a certain doctor, a very old one, but one that did work on a project called "Ghost." last seen in NY. There are other files but she would have to look more.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 19th 2015, 11:19 pm

Ashley made her point to make copies of the files within her communicator. The code name met up with the being they encountered, but would the codename be specific to him, or would others also go by Ghost? Was this man alone, or did more than one Ghost exist? Ashley put the files back in the cabinet and began to walk back towards the barracks.

Bliss continued to battle to regain life. A voice called to her. It offered her life, but at a cost. She remained motionless, but her eyes opened. "Who..." A soreness etched through her shoulders, keeping her still by threat of pain. "Are you?" No emotion came to Bliss' face. Fear, joy, anger all seeped into the pores of her skin, losing themselves in the chasms of Bliss' mentality. She existed for now, but she felt detached. Talking to ghosts did little to assist in keeping rooted in reality.

"Back off of her!" Ashley moved closer towards Ghost. She kept her energy ready to go. "Stay away from Bliss!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil November 19th 2015, 11:26 pm

"Me?I.Am.Ghost.Simply.That." he would say as he turned around and looked at Ashley and said to her while standing still "I.Wish.No.Harm.Don't.Push.The.Peace.You.Came.For.What.You.Needed.I.Just.Want.My.Reason."

From there he would simply walk past her, grab the final folder which happened to be his and walk into a shadow, disappearing. If she tryed anything, he would simply let himself be blasted into a corner, shadow dance upfront of her, and sleep touch her, letting her sleep as he walked peacefully out with his real identity.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 19th 2015, 11:43 pm

"I am going to need this." Ashley refused the peaceful negotiations offered to her from Ghost. Her mindset offered no options other than the safety of Bliss. She pulled the bed holding Bliss away from Ghost with a telekinetic pull. Two blasts shot from her hands, trying to do away with Ghost before he could close the distance on her.

Once Ghost shadow danced close, Ashley would illuminate the area Ghost hoped to reach next with her light, closing his most optimum means of travel. Along with frustrating the Ghost, Ashley also hoped to score enough of a hit against him with a blast to allow her fight back Ghost.

Bliss pulled herself off the bed, falling to the ground. She let out a cough and began to push herself up against the pain in her shoulders. She felt like shit, but she could get through it. She needed to get moving before Ghost came back to try and subdue the duo again. Ashley gave her a good way to start, but Bliss would need to make sure she removed herself as a burden.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil November 19th 2015, 11:56 pm

Ghost was hoping that they could see reason, they could have that folder and he could have his. A simply deal, but nooooo they needed to blast him and take his other folder!

Ghost got hit by one letting himself get flung and then shadowing up was a bad idea as he took it right in the ribs, sending him flying into a wall as multiple crunches could be heard from the suit along with a Chink sound.

Ghosts major support just got chipped and she broke most of his main frame, FUCK! He needed to bail, get the heck out of here...and he needed the file, perhaps he could try and grab it in soul form...was it worth the risk? Meaning he was a living soul that could posses this suit and his own body, maybe he could possible grab the folder and drop it off somewhere, hopefully they won't find it...not worth it, better to bail, hes got a copy of the suit anyway and can grab it latter if nessecary...or better yet.

The eyes would begin to pail as a glowing ball of light, the size of a head would leave the suit and then would quickly leave out of the room unless stopped. Its very fast and agile, and can hear very faint french coming from it, like leaking thoughts.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2015, 12:14 am

Ashley let out a sigh of relief.

"I don't think he wanted to hurt me."
Bliss could barely talk, let alone think straight, but for some reason she managed to get out the small confession from her fragmented memories.

"You should have seen what you looked like when I found you." Their voices carried alone. Ashley helped Bliss up under a moan of pain. "I'll get you out and we can make our way to Japan."

"Why Japan?"
Moving towards the stairs did not upset Bliss, but the option of Japan over California felt odd.

"We need to keep this information safe and Japan is closer." The reasons lined up, but Bliss liked the idea of home a little better than a pit stop. Ashley kept Bliss moving forward. "Let's just get back to the sewer. I'll get the limo to swing back around and we can figure out what to do with this information."

"Hawaii. Let's go to Hawaii." One foot continued to push Bliss along. It was all she needed.

"Hawaii sounds nice." Ashley pushed the rusted door open and helped Bliss along. Every step she needed.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil November 20th 2015, 12:21 am

Ghost would watch them leave in soul form, after they left he would go get his real body and walk in to the facility (his body was close by) and grab his suit, with the random cough of blood here and there he would walk out and slowly began to go to a black van which he had hidden, he puts his suit in there and gets in the driver suit and begins to drive, while booking himself a flight to Hawaii.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top