The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Myr’rawz-Su I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Myr’rawz-Su I_vote_lcapMyr’rawz-Su I_voting_barMyr’rawz-Su I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Myr’rawz-Su

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myr’rawz-Su Empty Myr’rawz-Su

Post by ErinVyce November 3rd 2015, 4:11 pm

Myr’rawz-Su
Curiosity kills no cats.

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Gato
Title: None
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Nekomusume
Hair: Brunette Hair with two cat ears protruding.
Eyes: Amber rimmed eyes with cat slit pupils.
Height: 4’10”
Weight: 117
Blood type: Unknown (universal donor if they don’t mind a few cat like sense changes)

The Looks

Myr'rawz-Su:

The Legacy

Personality: Among her kin she was labeled as prodigy, until she her banishment. She was a light in her world as she was the daughter of one of the many great warriors in their tribe. Myr’rawz-Su was praised for her gentle heart as she was a one of the few who was born with the gift of the ‘Nature’s Calling’ which is sacred in their culture and was never to be used for anyone except at the time of the summer solstice. Being blessed in the eyes of her people she began quite use to being pampered which by enlarge made her quite spoiled believing that others were to server her beck and call. This air of superiority was also what got her banished from their dimension by the elders. Along with arrogance Myr’rawz-Su was quite confident and caring of those who were ill as she believed that her gift was something that wasn’t suppose to be concealed and used on special occasions. Once she was banished to this strange new world though her usual cheery self became one of fear. Think of her much like a house cat that had been raised in high society family and then thrown into the woods to fend for herself. She was paranoid and constantly freaking out from every little sound. She tends to sneak about at night and steal from the various kitchen’s of the city to survive. Also, due to her exile she has become quite shy and worried about what the people of this world would do if they found out her true race thus she masked it in a hoody.

History: Myr’rawz-Su was the runt of a litter to her her father Gha’raw-Su and Rin’za-La. They weren’t the most fiercest of warrior in their tribe but her mother and father had a reputation with their squad that they hunted int. They climbed through the ranks and by doing so eventually gave birth to a beautiful litter of six kittens. Myr’rawz-Su and her brothers and sisters were spoiled rotten but as they grew the rest of them learned their place in the social structure among their fellow Nekomusume. Her brothers and sisters each being divided up into several squadrons that would travel about the jungle planet which they inhabited. Each of them strong healthy adult Neko’s who were able to bring down prey that was four times their size and twice as strong. Little Myr’rawz-Su however did not she was dwarfed both in physical power as well as height which wasn’t out of the ordinary for the Neko. Almost every family had one runt. Even few occasions though had the runt of the litter being blessed with what they labeled as a spiritual ability that translates roughly to ‘Nature’s Calling.’

As her powers began to flourish her parent left her to the tribe’s elders as all children with this ability had before her. Training her and teaching her when and where to use it as only two days during the year were appropriate as legend held. A tradition that was punishable if not kept be exile from their planet through the Great Celestial Gate. This tradition hadn’t been broken in over a millennia and they prided themselves on this. Like a gutt little kitten she followed in their footsteps attempting to never set a paw out of line. Until one winter when the chill had gotten extremely harsh and her mother fell ill. She ran away from the elder’s den to visit her mother in secret one night as she wished more than anything to keep her own family safe. Speaking the ancient ritual for those on the brink of death she stunted her mother's illness before her immune system would be able to break it down. Gha’raw-Su was furious when he walked in on this being performed and dragged her painfully by her ears back to the den where she would be judged. A trial that was adjourned on recognition of her father’s pride in willing to submit even his own daughter for committing such an atrocity against their laws.

In their land their was no crime that wasn’t fully committed and no judge was needed as their own pride as a species made lying dishonorable. Disrobed of her traditional gowns she was sent forth to the altar in the rags that would be fitting of their ritual banishing grounds. Here the elders began chanting the magical ritual that could only be performed when ten of them gathered together. Her crime was absolute she herself wouldn’t deny it and faced the punishment with a fearful heart. No one knew exactly where one went when the portal engulfed you but the stories she was raised on was that it was a world where your ears would sooner bleed then want to listen and where the sky was so lit that you would constantly be blinded. Imagine her shock when she landed in Baltimore Massachusetts where mechanical beasts gobled and spat back out their fleshy meals and worse yet her own kinfolk were even tinier than herself and forced to live underneath these feeble beings.

The honking horns and shouting people that riddled the streets ran the poor Neko out of town miles out from the city until she reached a park. Their she slept wrapped in the robes to cover her tail and ears as she realized that these other fleshy creatures had none of these attributes.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: Nature’s Calling: This is a special technique where the user draws upon the prana that flows through the ground beneath their feet and use it to restore living creatures back to a previous state where they were healthy. It can recover most superficial wounds and even bring people back from the brink of death.

Power 2: Feline Senses: They are able to hear conversation and focus on particular conversations or sounds much easier than normal humans. This also gives them the ability to see in the dark and sniff out possible predators and attacks.

Power 3 Catlike Reflex's: She reacts quicker than humans ever would as her senses are so extremely heightened. She is able to dodge melee attacks with ease as well as simple projectiles. Lazers and Bullets however have a chance of hitting her as they move much faster than her mind can process them visually.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Feline Senses Negatives: Unlike the creatures of earth they are born with a pair of cat ears that are capable of picking up a spectrum of frequencies higher than that of a human ear. This when used between two of the same species were capable of releasing high pitch sounds that could act as a morice code of sorts to the point where people would think that she they are lip reading. This also means though that in the human world which is filled with racket makes it quite hard for them to live comfortably as they constantly have to have their ears pressed against the top of the head muffling the once good vision they had. This follows the same train of logic for sense of smell and vision as cats are able able to adapt quite quickly to the dark and sniff out their prey by scent. This also means that they are sensitive to stink bombs and flash bangs.

Weakness 2: Fear of Canines: Any sound of a dog will kick in their fight or flight instincts of a normal person. But the barking immediately switches it to flight even if it is just a recording as the initial pitch is enough to set her sprinting away.

Weakness 3: Natural Calling Drawbacks: This spell while can bring people who are still alive from the brink of death will leave them in whatever state which means if they passed out from the shock of the wound they will most likely be stuck in a coma. This also exerts a lot of the prana of the user themself meaning that the more severe cases like bullet wounds, slashes, burns, etc will knock them out no matter what.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): For the most par she is unable to fully understand the entire vocabulary of human speech in one language. Speaking foreign languages to that of English will leave her completely lost. She also can talk with normal felines in this world as if it was her own tongue.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority

Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4
ErinVyce
ErinVyce

Quote : "People walk through life like mindless drones, in many respects they are no different to my familiars. Do you weep when they die?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-10-31

Back to top Go down

Myr’rawz-Su Empty Re: Myr’rawz-Su

Post by Red November 3rd 2015, 8:21 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum