The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Valerie's Summons  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Valerie's Summons  I_vote_lcapValerie's Summons  I_voting_barValerie's Summons  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Valerie's Summons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valerie's Summons  Empty Valerie's Summons

Post by ErinVyce November 2nd 2015, 10:38 am

Thee Summons
At the price of your own vanity you will now be bathed in the devotion of those you summon.

Basic Biography

Minion: Calcifer
Title: Conjuration
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Phantom
Hair: None
Eyes: Crimson

The Looks

These creatures are not limited by any imaginable shape, but they primarily consist of animals and creatures that she had once seen or read about before her incident. Each of them appear either like a shadow of the real creature that they mimic. They appear lifelike when glimpsed at shortly but further inspections will clear up any misdirection that they may have.
Example:

The Legacy

Personality: The instant they were spawned by the demon in the form of Valerie's imagination they began to share thoughts with her only knowing the clear intent that she had at the moment they are summoned. They have no voice or minds to contemplate things on their owns but most seem to have the same basic animal instincts of self survival and feeding ingrained in them.

History: They have no existence except when called upon by the one that brings their essence to this world.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Demonic Slash: These creatures are extremely gruesome in their attacks and are capable of slashing through most man made substances in a matter of minutes. Unless the user is wearing an inch worth of metal armor that is reinforced with Kevlar then they will be able to break through with a single slice. Barriers and the sort will depend upon the strength of the individual and the size of the summoned creatures.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Demonic Pulse: These are creatures that are raised and transferred on the request of a worker of the demons. With that said Angelic or other holy attacks deal critical damage to the construct instantly disintegrating. At this point they can only be re-summoned through further exertion of the summoners magic. Normal weapons still will take these familiars down as well but they generally can take a few shots that haven't been blessed. Generally three shots or having their head completely removed.

Weakness 2: Feast: Most of these summoners have animalistic instincts craving the source of nourishment that only a living organism can provide. Either the user must maintain a steady supply of their own magic into the creature. Most users can keep perhaps a dog sized summon which has no ill manner to people indefinitely without tapping into reserves. Combatant summons on the other hand can only be maintained for a number of hours before exhausting the user. If a fight persists more than three turns the user has to drop the amount of that based summons by half for their size. This means that they can't summon any large beasts and a post after that will exhaust them to the point where they must go on cool down for two posts without risk of passing out from exhaustion.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
Agility 2
Endurance 4
Reaction 3
Strength 1
ErinVyce
ErinVyce

Quote : "People walk through life like mindless drones, in many respects they are no different to my familiars. Do you weep when they die?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-10-31

Back to top Go down

Valerie's Summons  Empty Re: Valerie's Summons

Post by Atlas November 2nd 2015, 10:52 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top