The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park)

Post by The Nekromonga October 4th 2015, 9:56 pm

Diana's expression didn't turn sour, though her mood did. Did Lightning Bug not see the killer accountant or the killer horny teenage girl?

"I should really... uh... be looking for those..." She considered her words. She'd been chasing them for days now with no reprieve. She contemplated their behavior, looking at a couple of the bodies that fell when the lights gave out.

Diana heard the body fall with a loud thud and a few cracks, the bones jutting out the leg. No blood. came out. A thought came to her mind, looking at the corpses that hung from the ceiling like macabre fruit.

"Eh, sure." Diana said. "Let's go to the biggest club in Seoul!" She said, picking up her field bag which she totes was bringing the whole time.

"What about your friend?" Diana said, looking at Lightning Bug just as she was standing near the shattered window, to make the jump to the fence.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's A Perfectly Safe Form of Public Transportation (Camille Park)

Post by Helix October 4th 2015, 11:10 pm

"I think some science nerd invented a headset for translation. I bet if I gave him Bug's phone number he would give it to me." A smile came to Camille's face as the translated voice asked her what she planned on doing with Lightning Bug. "Nothing at all."

Helix brushed her hands together after she closed the door to the exhibit closet, barring the door with a mop. A muttered voice seeped through the door while a clumsy body banged against the door. "Let's go party." Helix did not need her translator to know how to party, but she did need a way of getting to the club. Well, getting the two of them to the club. "Police. Not good." Both of Camille's hands fell on Diana's shoulders. "We go now. Kay?"

The world disappeared for a moment before coming back into focus. Camille stood with the fresh Seoul air in the air around her. The luminosity of the moon left the world beneath her full of shadows and sirens. Neither of those did her any good. "Transit. Good." It was a safe form of transportation after all, hopefully one Lightning Bug would not try to chase her down in once the police rescued her. She fiddled with her translator so she could rid herself of this horrid broken English. Once she found that nerd she would give him all of Tyuki's money to get his technology to make this foreigner more cultured. HEEYYYYY! Boi, i have been thinking about you all day!!! You and Buggy would make such a cuuuuuute couple. Just meet me up at the club with that voice thingy and ill give you her number. k?

"We have plans. You're going to help me out." The translated voice continued the conversation as Helix grabbed Diana by the arm and walked her over to the fire escape and jumping from the building. Camille disappeared and reappeared safely on the ground. "Down here. We have a train to catch."
Helix
Helix

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 5th 2015, 12:00 am

Diana nodded and climbed down after her new speedy associate. So it seemed she was a thief with some abilities, while the Lightning Bug girl was someone who tried to stop her. Diana had no qualms associating with thieves, though she did mind her wallet and backpack from now on. She was a globe trotting assassin for hire, and as such had wads of hard U.S. Currency stashed all over her.

"Okay. No police. we go clubbing." She slid down an post modern architectural feature, some kind of chic diagonal column to catch up to quick Helix, and she led them to the good and reliable public transport. Diana had the foresight to buy a prepaid subway pass.

Once onboard Diana decided she was a bit too touristy with her heavy jacket and cargo pants. She changed into a miniskirt, five glittery designer belts, one knee length sock, a loose black Kpop shirt, and changed into heels out of her boots. She fixed herself with some lipstick, and now looked the part of some strange foreign exchange student, hiding her sword in her art student tube.

Diana was putting on her footwear once the train made its stop. She hoped her hunch for the party was right; no, she knew. She played along with Helix's con... for now. "Okay! party time! Are we gonna-"

Riiiiing.

Diana's conversation with Helix got interrupted answered a phone call first.

"Blood Sword. Have you found the mark?"

"Affirmative, but they got away."

"They?"

"There's more than one mark, took the form of civilians. Took something from turtle ship at the Yi exhibit. I'm following up a lead. A party near where I am. Lots of civilians."

"...This is bad. Can you continue with your mission?"

"You paid for one mark."

"You're re-negotiating now? Fine... tally your kills and we'll pay you for each one you bring in. Plus, identify what they took from the exhibit."

"Deal."

Diana turned to Helix , picking up where they left off. "So, you gonna meet up with somebody or is just girls night out?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 5th 2015, 9:01 pm

Camille looked over with barely any sign of warmth. "Girl Night. Fun time." The museum behind them continued to bask in the glow of siren lights while the duo made their way towards the subway. Her fingers continued to beat away at the face of her cell phone as Helix occasionally grabbed Diana to make sure she did not get lost. Then Camille saw how Diana dressed. A look of disdain contorted over Camille's face. "Uh, walk behind me." Camille kept her native language, hoping Diana would stay behind as she picked her pace up at a non superhero pace.

"Oh my god, it's that nerd." Camille looked back with disgust and then towards the scrawny kid with a headset baring a smile. "Oh my god! It's you!"

"Hello, I-"

"Oh thank you so much. You've gotten more handsome since the last time I saw you. And, you're giving this to me?" Camille reached out to grab the device as the scrawny scientist pulled his device back. "What are you doing?" The lines in Camille's face narrowed.

"You said you would call me, but you only do when you need things. I know what you are all about. If you want this, you're going to have to pay." His voice stuttered as he made the demand.

"You little twerp, how dare you withhold anything from me!" Camille grabbed him by the collar, stretching it further than Camille's patience.

"Uh-"

"Oh, I'm sorry." The grip around his throat lessened. "You know I am only playing. You want me to give you something for this correct?"

"Uh, yeah, I want-" He looked up to see Diana in her skirt and heels. "A date with her. In that date, weird stuff has to happen. On the first date." His spectacle face pushed his square cheeks down. The same direction Camille's brow went.

"Hold on for a second. I need to- get something." Camille broke off from Diana and the little scientist. He gave a small wink towards the woman whom's time he just bartered. A sudden force pulled him back as the cracking of duct tape sounded out in the dark of the street. "Okay, I'll take this now." The poor little man tried to protest, but duct tape ran all around him, from head to toe. Camille took his headset and put it on Diana's head. "There, now you can understand Korean. This microchip strip I'm putting on your throat changes the formation of your mouth so you speak in Korean. Pretty neat right." The scientist moaned with some pride in his work. "Let's go get to the subway. We need to get to the best club in Seoul before time runs out. Time to club that is. Just clubbing. Nothing else. And don't ask questions." Camille gave a harsh look as she threatened Diana with the roll of duct tape.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 5th 2015, 11:30 pm

NOT ON THE SUBWAY
Diana couldn't use her usual phrase app to keep up with the conversation so just let Helix take the lead. She could hear the girl's irritation at the nerdy boy's attempts to be assertive.

When the man checked her out with those eyes and that tone and the wink, She was compelled to reach for her tube of art supplies sword. Instead she just cracked her knuckles. Camille took the choice out of her hands and duct taped him instead. Good for him.

Diana put the headset on her, completing her 'I must look so cool' look. The device took a moment to tune itself to her, but she could now comprehend what Helix was saying. "Yeah, it's like past 12 already... party's probably in full swing by now." Another subway ride then, since the line heading to the club area required a station crossing. The train was waiting for passengers, and Diana leads Helix onto the subway train.

SUBWAY CAR
Once the doors slide behind them they were in the company of three Korean senior citizens carrying bags of groceries. They looked at the two girls and murmured to themselves.

"Oh how shameful children dress these days..." One said, but the other one smiled.

"Like you weren't the rascal back in your day." Then they chuckled among themselves, talking about each others' grandchildren.

The train sped up to its optimum speed in a few seconds. Diana sat away from the old ladies, eyeing them warily... She hears her phone ring again and she glanced at it for just a moment, when one of the old ladies were gone. The swordsman looked around, seeing the old lady had stood up and pushed the emergency stop. The train came to a halt in this tunnel, the emergency alarm beeping. The normal lights went out, and the train car interior was light only by the dim tunnel lights. three sets of hungry, monstrous red eyes looked at Helix and Diana.

"Just... how many... of them... are there!" Diana's hand went to her sword as the old ladies lunged at the two girls, eager to take a bite out of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 6th 2015, 12:10 am

Camille stayed comfortably in front of the ill dressed Diana while the two of them made their way through the busy streets of Seoul. A few flashes from phone came from onlookers as Camille would go out of her way to throw up a bored model look so people could know she would come across as being too cool for pictures. Within a few hours the story of Helix walking the streets would make some level of news; many in South Korea loved the flair and attitude of Helix, while even North Koreans loved her for abusing the South Korean government so often.

Once she stirred up enough of a fashion statement, Camille took advantage of her speed to enter the subway car before Diana. She plopped down and spread her arms across the back of her seat. A toothless smirk filled Helix's face as she turned her eyes back to Diana. "Took you long enough." The clicking of Helix's heels drove the impatience through the cart. "This party is going to be so sick. I wanted to show up with something cool from that dumb museum, but all they had was that dumb ship and other stuff from that lame dead guy. I should have brought that dumb Bug with me instead of leaving her in a closet. I guess it will still be cool. Until, I leave. Maybe I'll kidnap some rich guy tonight after clubbing."

Her small talk of crimes came to a screeching, screaming stop. Momentum tossed Helix to the ground, followed by a pair of red eyes. Both teeth dove towards Helix's neck, barely missing their mark and digging into the floor of the train. Helix reappeared in a safer part of the train without a direct attack from the monstrous creatures. Helix reached up to grab the emergency exit, only to find herself grappled and pulled to the ground by the monstrous creature. It pinned her down with some aggression, but holding back from delivering a killing blow to her.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 6th 2015, 1:49 am

As the Korean groceries spilled beside Helix, including the garlic, the hot sauce and the chili powder, Diana was well underway in the fight.

The sword swings left and right, but the creatures moved together to face Diana. Two on one, flanking her on both sides. The sword connects, but not cutting that deep. The creature howls and climbs out ontop of the train. Diana gets scratched in her back, and lashes, but the monster moved away, making some distance between them. They weren't trying to kill Diana or Helix- they were stalling them from reaching their stop.

Diana picked up a piece of metal handle she had cut, and stabs the monster in the foot. It roared in anger and swipes at Diana, but the angered swordsman makes it lose an arm, before it too flees the scene.

The monster senior citizen attacking Helix, meanwhile, shapeshifted long claws, with which to try and pin her down painfully and attempting to cause a nasty cut on her femural artery.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 6th 2015, 10:20 pm

The relocation of bodies within the cart made the odds of survival seem more reasonable, except for the pair of fangs bearing down on Camille. The power of biting would not save her nor would shapeshifting a new appendage, but changing other things could help. Growing larger would put this lowly creature in its place and Camille knew precisely what she would do. But, it did not happen in such a way. While her thoughts went to expansion, she felt the world around her grow in size. The pair of fangs punctured the metal of the flooring while Camille squirmed out from under the beast.

Something odd rubbed against Camille's knees. She looked down to see her boots well past her thighs while her skirt came down just below her knees. The four foot tall stature of Camille barely stood up to the guard rail, let alone the beast across the aisle from her. It turned quickly back towards Camille, bearing a viscous resolve. The other two creatures retreated, but this one stayed to finish off Helix. She thought about what dealings she could be responsible for that would cause such a night to go off the rails so far.

When she started to hit the accelerator to avoid the next transgression of the beast, her oversized boots got in her way. In her tumbling she avoided a savage attack tearing a seat from the bearings on the ground and throwing it through a window. The first of her attempts dodge came as her last option. Her loose clothing saved her from the beasts claws as it gripped close to her back. She flew towards the back of the subway cart, hitting the wall and slowly rolling down it. Her boots felt different now and her skirt readjusted itself to her form. "Eh, you tore it. Now I need to get it-" Two claws shot through the wall behind Helix. Her speed kicked in to avoid being pulled beneath the cart, but another pair of claws erupted underneath Diana.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 7th 2015, 9:57 am

Diana took a moment to catch her breath and heal from the deep gash on her back, the wound closing. These tight spaces were not conducive to sword swinging, carving up the seats, rails and cheerful cartoon signs on really good public transportation.

She reacted with automated reflexes to move away from the attack from below, and just as quickly taking advantage of this poor choice of position from the bat-horse shapeshifters. STAB! STAB! STAB! STAB! Diana held her sword in a reverse grip and thrust down as hard as she could. One strike for each claw, and two more where she suspected the monster to be.

"...I don't think these old ladies want us to go clubbing!" She quipped, seeing Helix in trouble and moving on, not quite confirming her kill. She also wondered if...

A series of loud beeps were followed by a Korean lady's voice. "SYSTEM CHECK NORMAL. RESUMING TRAIN OPERATIONS." The train would start to pick up speed again. Seems the monsters didn't do their homework about the subway.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 8th 2015, 11:18 pm

The puncturing in her dress looked better than what could be assumed of the creature torn to pieces by the resolve of Diana's blade. Helix could hear the pounding of feet rushing behind her, two rows of teeth snarling as the foreshadowed a solid arm of claws. Nothing from Helix's body stayed put to welcome the claws, allowing them to pass without and impedance through the metal wall.

Force shook through Camille as she came back into her corporeal form. What sound came through the loudspeaker drowned in the oceans of Camille's thoughts as the train ran over the creature. "Looks like they fixed the train." She turned back to Diana with her lucky cursed sword. "Yeah, old people suck. I wonder if they're all like that." Camille plopped back down on the plastic bench, most of the padding came up in the resolve of the battle. "So, why are you in Korea anyways?" Camille began to almost care for a moment.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 9th 2015, 3:24 am

Diana heard the monster's death screams, followed by a satisfying crunch and squish as it was pureed beneath the train. Diana takes a moment to swipe the blood off her blade, as the demon did not take to the taste of these monsters.

Diana took a couple of kleenexes from her bag and wiped her sword down, sitting next to Helix. She sheathes the blade as she gives a simple answer. "work." Pausing, she looks over Camille. "You hurt?"

The train arrives at the stop, the car gorier and full of holes than last time. Diana peeked about the station but no monsters were in sight.

"Okay. Now we can go." She said now that the coast was clear.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 11th 2015, 5:26 am

"Work?" Camille sucked back on her teeth. "Sounds dumb." Flashing lights bounced off the brightly adorned material making up most of Helix's non shredded outfit. The rest of the machine they rode did its best to maintain some level or normalcy as the night air coursed through the massive holes the two women bestowed upon the cart. "I bet that's a sucky job. You need shots."

Onlookers gave a number of glances to Camille as she left the train. All different, but all somehow the same. "The place is nearby. Keep up." While not moving at super speeds, Helix still maintained a quick walk as she pushed through the crowded overflow of the terminals. "This place has dancing. And it has alcohol. You're going to get drunk tonight. Okay?" Conservative onlookers followed with their eyes, equally drawn between language and outfit for sources of outrage. "Even though you're from some other country, I bet some guy will be low enough to want to go somewhere private."

Two green spotlights cut through the darkened air of night before a massive yellow and pink building. The steel garters holding up a second floor balcony vibrated with the deep sensation of bass from the music pulsing like a heartbeat. "She's with me." Camille pushed past the bouncer with the palm of her hand and waltzed into the main dance floor with a gleam on her face. She noticed no one noticing her, then took off around the room, spreading the rainbow trail behind her for a few laps. Drinks flew off tables and clothes whipped up with some momentum. Helix ended her routine back where she started. Physically started, because this time all eyes moved to her. "Better."
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

Finally. They made it to their stop, and Diana hoofed it to keep up with Helix, knowing she must felt so slow having to let a non-speedster follow her. The station was pretty crowded for it being past midnight, and Diana just barely kept up.

The club scene in a high tech country was quite the sight indeed. All the lights and sounds, even the floors and walls were source of audio and lightshows. The architecture of the place was given to ultra-modern aesthetics and acoustics. the people here were young, carefree and a mixed lot, natives and tourists alike enjoying the scene. Diana helped herself to the bar and... looked as people ordered drinks while the Barista put on a small show mixing them.

One of the female baristas, wearing something out of Tron, approached Diana.

"Hey You! you don't look old enough to drink... Soda?"

"Ummm... I'll take a lemon iced tea I guess."

"Sure. Lemon tea coming right up." Diana garnered some lame points for ordering the lemon tea while everyone else around her was getting wasted with their glowing beverages and cocktails.

Diana watched as Helix garnered attention to herself - some kind of need for attention- whipping up a tempest using her rainbow speed. All eyes were on her now, especially some very hungry looking eyes. Still on the job, Diana searched the crowd for anything unusual. It didn't help that the things could shapeshift.

Shapeshifted as some hot shirtless Korean guys, the vampiric beasts strutted their way through the crowds, using their charm and abs to get people to move out of the way. They try their luck and charm gaze with Helix, her metahuman blood too tempting, too appetizing to pass up. "Hey babe. Wanna join our exclusive party in the VIP lounge? we've got a celebrity with us."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 15th 2015, 12:18 pm

The bounce of the bass kept the eyes of the crowd in perfect harmony to Camille's smug facial muscles. She took two steps towards the dance floor before she caught the eye of men moving towards her. The surprise factor stayed hidden in her cheeks. Why should men not notice her? Camille shook off the look of paying anyone attention. It gave everyone too much hope.

"What? Celebrity?" Camille pressed her finger to her cheek to try and erase the look of surprise still lingering around her face. "Pfft. I am a celebrity. I bet they just want me to make them look cooler. I can't blame them, so I'll take some time to let them be seen with me." Her escort moved with an odd motion. As though they just recently became muscular. A more noticing eye would understand with the vampire attacks, these creatures bore her harm. Camille just noticed these guys probably used to be nerdy twig boys who only recently got hot. She felt like bailing, but they did have a celebrity.

Back at the bar, snickers drew up behind Diana. Her outfit caused her to stick out like a sore thumb. And, not in a good way like Camille. While the sneers would continue, they held a sinister dimension to them. Two Korean girls with fine features would continue to gossip about Diana to try and draw her attention. When the barista whom previously served Diana moved to the back to grab another bottle of alcohol, a replacement would make her way behind the bar- and behind Diana.

The two girls who tried distracting Diana would throw a glass against the ground to draw the attention of everyone at the bar. Once Diana's attention drifted away from the bar, the new bartender would try to grab Diana and pull her behind the bar, keeping a hand over her mouth to avoid any suspicions. "We've got someone you'll die to meet."
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 16th 2015, 12:11 am

VIP ROOM

They divided their enemies as per their strategy, and brought Camille up to the private room filled with studs and innocent Korean girls who look like they were slipped something in their drinks. It was a dark room like they preferred, bathed in a dim red light. The studs were making out with the girls... up until they quietly began biting on their necks and began drinking. They glanced at Camille with hungry eyes.

Some priceless Korean artifacts were strewn about, made of gold and silver, and studded with gems and Jade. A weapon or two was also there. The very large chest from the Museum was being emptied out of its valuable contents. For some soon to be apparent reasons, the girls who were bleeding out were made to lean into the chest, their lifeblood pouring into it.

A man was slowly caressing Camille's arm, as he whispered. "...The celebrity is in there. Would you like to meet her now? Hehehehe." A sinister laugh would be the final straw to reveal their intention, as hands turned to claws, and hungry fangs reached for her neck, through which flowed her precious metahuman blood.

DANCE FLOOR

The moment a hand covered Diana's mouth and dragged her off, Diana reached for the offender with both hands and snapped every finger into a broken mess. She turned to see her assailant, hand on her tube. She looked around and realized Camille was gone. Okaaaaay.... She started moving away from the bar and head to the restrooms.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 17th 2015, 5:19 am

The grip around Camille's forearm felt soothing enough. Gentle with a subtlety Camille took for courtesy but without adhering to the preset confines of society, the belief in within his fingers lied through his teeth. The atmosphere of the room grabbed the attention of Helix by her sense of conceit. "Why are all these high school losers here? You need to get rid of them before I even begin to think about-" The softness of the man's touch betrayed her with sharp claws. The very touch of the edge sent the motion of energetic force into Camille's legs. The grip kept her running speed, trading her advance towards the door for an advance towards the floor.

Teeth revealed their resolve, but missed their convictions. Camille tried to break from the grip, but could only sit in shock as the grip began to turn her pale skin to an even whiter shade. Her mouth agape, she could only breath in sync with the tension gripping the room. The smell of blood rose from the chest. Its rancorous  stench filling Camille with a queasy dread, while it filled the eyes of her predators with ecstasy. "You can't! I'm too beautiful to die like this!"

A rainbow replaced the man's face. His body dropped to the ground, limp but not without life. "Don't take that personally. I still don't like you." Lightning Bug cracked her knuckles while the other men gathered around with glares of thirst filling their eyes like goblets. "Let's grab these girls and get-"

"Screw that. I'm gone." Camille pushed Lightning Bug to the side and did not even leave behind a trace of rainbow trailing as she began to teleport.

"Hey! I saved you!" Lightning Bug grabbed Camille by the arm. "You owe me!" The free hand grabbed onto the shoulder of one of the victims shoulders, who in turn weakly cradled the girl she was duped into this terrible ritual with. "Now, let's both do something good for once!"

The conversation left the room at the behest of Camille having better things to do than die a brutal, ugly death. The quartet arrived within the upper levels of the club, filled with club goers both horrified by the appearance of the two younger girls and amazed by seeing the duo of Lightning Bug and Helix in the same place. "Use those phones to call emergency-" As camera phones began to appear to snap the image of the duo, Helix removed the second portion of the appearance by delivering a blow to Lightning Bug's stomach. The pictures went off as Bug keeled over, leaving Camille with a perfect opportunity to put on a bored model face and flash a casual peace sign.

While Diana made her way towards the bathroom, the duo of girls made to distract Diana followed, but did not enter the bathroom with Diana. The bartender moved through the door, coming next to Diana, but not giving her enough room to draw her sword from the tube unless she moved back towards the wall. In actuality, the woman entering the room merely acted as the distraction this time. The bartender put her hand up towards Diana, revealing splinterings within the tears of her skin from Diana's defense of herself. "That wasn't very nice." Two sets of arms would tear through the wall, trying to grapple Diana through the wall pulling her hands to her side and wrapping an arm around her neck. "Now, we need you to help us with a job. We have someone you need to meet." The bartender pulled out a roll of pink duct tape to restrain Diana.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top