The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt still burns for you. - Page 2 I_voting_barIt still burns for you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
It still burns for you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt still burns for you. - Page 2 I_voting_barIt still burns for you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It still burns for you.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It still burns for you. - Page 2 Empty Re: It still burns for you.

Post by Entei June 6th 2016, 11:10 pm

Entei smiled at the now alien form of his girlfriend, a crooked smile with a single sharpened canine showing over his lower lip. The skeletal flaming wings on his back stretched out, before flapping once, like a phantom muscle working it's way back to relevance. A small gust of wind showered the ground at his feet, warm and quick, created by the sudden exertion of force from his new demonic power.

"I don't need a lift, no." Entei said, still taking the girl's hand. "This is just because I enjoy it."

As she hovered, his wings would slowly flap, creating pockets of wind underneath them for the demon prince to hover with alongside her. It had been a long time since he had played the hero, and it was something he sorely needed to get back into doing. After all, if the son of Satan couldn't be a hero, who could right?

----

Unlike his graceful and gentle girlfriend, Entei preferred a more... flashy and obnoxious approach to heroics. As they reached the scene, he released her hands and willed his demonic wings to return to fire, before disappearing in a could of cerulean sparks behind him. As he fell, the wind rippling the loose clothing he had worn, the fires of Ghenna surrounded him. The only thing the five men would see as they looked up was a demonic meteor of death and destruction hurtling right towards them.

He landed hard, the ground cracking beneath him but his demonic heritage preventing the boy from taking any real damage. As he crouched there in a three point landing, he slowly rose to his feet, flames whisping from his body in quick and numerous clouds. He cracked his neck as he glowing blue eyes locked onto the group of men, the same crooked smile from earlier, albeit more evil and menacing, present on his face.

"Only five Starlight? Wait.."

Although Entei wasn't the smartest, and his sense of intuition and perception weren't the greatest, his sense were ironically heightened to beyond super human. His nose wrinkled and contorted as he sniffed the air surrounding them. His smile turned to a disappointed frown very quickly. Here he was hoping for a simple beat down, before getting back to making up with the love his life. But no, life was never that easy for the demon prince.

"They all have the same smell, great."

With a flick of his wrist, the blades of his sword glowed molten blue, before he sunk it into the ground. Blue flames rose on his arms, and he stared the man down.

"Well, this is your city hun, after you."

Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 7th 2016, 12:36 am

The wings were an added power she had yet to witness. Watching them appear and spread out behind of him made her feel a sense of pride. He really had been training harder and harder - the proof being right here.

She held onto his hand, the warmth of his flames coursing through him and making his grip comforting in more ways than one.

--

She watched him just dive into the chaos, only adding more to it. Uzma took the opportunity to come down gracefully and create a force field of her cosmic energy to shield as many on lookers and policemen as possible.

The energy spread out like a blanket, coating every pedestrian she could manage, keeping a wall between them and the chaos that was sure to ensue.

"I've already got this underway," she said, adding a dash of a smile in response to his manners.

She was going to make the first move, and she technically already started. The wall of energy she projected was only an illusion, a distraction. It was real, of course, but the main goal she had was to use the wall as a very simple and easy trick. The trick being that of misdirection.

As the wall of energy shielded the onlookers and police, Uzma's cosmic energy was crawling out over the ground and forming thin shields around of the hostages, coating their skin and protecting them from any blast that would occur from the explosives strapped around their chests.

Uzma was sure Michael would figure this out, and hopefully the bad guys wouldn't.

"Alright. So which one of you is ready to meet a star?" quipping, her brows rose in a playful manner.

"Shut up you ugly piece of shi--" one of the men started, only being cut off by the man in the cloak.

"Now, now, now... Is that any way to treat our guest, Ryan?" the cloaked figure peeled back his hood and showed off his face.

He looked clean cut, average, but not hideous. The other four men were wearing full garb, including goggles and face coverings. Their identities were all sealed, and for good reason.

"Guest?" Uzma thought to herself, her breath just barely carrying the word passed her lips. Michael likely heard it.

What was the game plan here?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
It still burns for you. - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei June 7th 2016, 1:09 am

Entei had worked with Uzma closely for a while now. Hell, they were engaged to be married, he knew her and how her powers worked pretty well. With a sigh, he let the fires fall from his hands. Although he had no curiosity in the man's words, it was clear Uzma did. For now, he would control his temper, and at least hear the man out. Not for his sake, but for hers.

"Guest eh?" Entei said, cleaning his ear out with his pinky finger. "I must have misheard you. Did you plan for us to be here? I'll talk to my secretary, must have missed the memo. I feel foolish now, I came all the way out here without a casserole. My fiance would never let me live it down."

His voice was laced with sarcasm, as he drew his sword again, resting the long flaming blade over his shoulder. The flames burned so hot, they seemed to sear the very air they occupied. If one listened closely, they could swear they heard the hissing of the damned through his flames. Though, this was simply the evaporation of air molecules in the air.

"But, perhaps I can make up for it by helping with the dinner preparations? I'm very good with a blade, and I see a whole lot of fat that needs trimming."

With that, the flames on his body flared up once again. Now that the hostages were protected, Entei cranked up the heat. He pushed it to his limits, fires hot enough to erase steel from the plane of existence, to wipe them out at a molecular level burned from his shoulders and tail. The two horns on his head flared as well, and a small crown of fire appeared, floating over his head. He kept his wings hidden for now, they would just be a hindrance in the close quarters.

"Come then, it's unfitting for a prince to throw the first punch."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 11th 2016, 4:55 am

Uzma's energy was almost a success, having bubbled three out of six of the explosives on the hostages. She just needed one more distraction to pull off the rest.

Her goal was to encase the explosions in her energy and absorb the raw power being emitted by the chemical reaction.

Her attention turned to that of the cloaked man as he lifted his hood and peeled it back. He really was average in looks, and it was almost a disappointment. Uzma shook her head lightly, her form just sort of hovering off of the ground as she stayed slightly behind of Entei.

"Well, not really mad. But I'd be highly disappointed if we forgot the casserole." Chuckling a bit, she looked to Michael and back to the ring leader of these bad guys.

"As funny as that is, I have something I need - and it just so happens that these six people were in my way to get it." The man said, pointing toward the building behind of him. It was a small pharmacy - and the six people were obviously staff. One even had a tag that said 'manager.'

The leaders attention moved from Uzma to Michael to watch his display of power. Uzma had to look as well. It was something else entirely. The new display of his raw untapped power made her heart skip a beat. There was just something about it that she liked. And she liked it a lot.

"Just shut up you dumb criminal. It would be better if you were a smooth criminal, but you're just an idiot." Uzma said, propelling herself forward to send a punch straight into the leader's face. She wasn't super strong, but she knew how to throw a right hook - and it made his nose bleed.

The sudden shock made him gasp and cough on blood that pooled into his mouth from his broken nose.

"Are you done running your stupid mouth now? Do something about it." she said, finally getting the last of the explosives wrapped up in her cosmic energy. Michael's transformation coupled with Uzma's punch had distracted the bad guys just long enough to finalize her epic idea.

-My DeviantArt-
It still burns for you. - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top