The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Charles - Charles Manders I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Charles - Charles Manders I_vote_lcapCharles - Charles Manders I_voting_barCharles - Charles Manders I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Charles Manders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charles - Charles Manders Empty Charles Manders

Post by Echelon September 27th 2015, 1:13 am

Charles Manders
"Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright, you know, just to see how the other half lives."
Charles - Charles Manders Post-33308-You-dont-know-me-But-youre-abo-I9U4

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Echelon
Title: Copycat
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 180
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Appearance
Spoiler:

Suit
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Charles is a man that understands the world and walks around with vast knowledge in his brain. Just think of the tv series suits, Harvey Specter for an example of his personality.

History:
Being a rich and somewhat famous man comes with a story behind it. A story of their rise to the top. At a young age, Charles already knew he was different, hell. He was 100% sure of it when he was young, how long ago was that you may ask, well. He was around several thousand years B.C, when exactly? Charles doesn't even know. Why? Well, it's because by the time it was the 1940's, he was enlisted into the allied forces coming from the US. After fighting several years in a unit that was top secret, that recruited meta's at the early times around the war. He was tested on.. Due to the experiments being inconclusive, the things they tried and did was unspeakable and his brain made a mental block revolving around his memories so that he would never have to remember.

After the war, he lived on as normal as he could and ended up graduating with a scholarship from Harvard and several other degrees from numerous universities, he got his degree in physics, and much more and immediately  went to work with what he knew and started a business not long after. Eventually after working hard and pushing himself. He was able to make a good deal of money from making all kinds of technology, even without a degree in it. The technology ranged from advanced weaponry, to new cellular devices. Not long after he got in contact with a meta when he was caught in a bank robbery, ultimately becoming a hostage. The meta human touched him and immediately gave Charles powers. This helped him remind him of who he was, and he ultimately stopped the robber and his crusade started there, he vowed to take action when he could from there on.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Copycat: Charles's genes and DNA is unique, differing from the usual meta human. Through physical touch, Charles can gain up to three abilities/powers from an individual instantly per touch. Essentially his body rewrites it's own DNA to accommodate new powers to combine with the powers he has already gained. This is also controlled, he can decide whether or not he copies powers. [When copying powers, he gains 2 weakness for each copied power]

Super Intelligence: Charles is super intelligent and thinks super fast compared to the normal human. Being born with a brain with such a one as this allows him to have vastly better memory, calculation speeds, as well as super learning capacity, allowing him to learn things quickly. Overall he is super smart and just overall smarter and faster when it comes to intelligence.

Gained Powers:

• Telekinesis: Due to his super intelligence, he was immediately complimented with telekinesis. With this he is able to manipulate matter and move it freely with his mind, as well as move himself around in a flying like manner, capable of reaching very quick speeds. And many more obvious uses.

• Rapid Cellular Regeneration: Charles has the ability to regenerate all kinds of cells at an increased rate, resulting in any and all physical and mental injuries perfectly healing and regenerating in a matter of seconds or minutes. Charles stopped aging. And also grants  Charles perfect health and body, immunity to all illnesses, defects, disorders, drugs, toxins and other physical flaws. Charles physical needs are greatly reduced or completely removed. These needs include air/breathing, sleep/rest, food, drink, bodily evacuations, shelter from environmental effects and their lack (heat/cold, dryness/wetness), etc. Charles is also able to stay unmoving without normal effects this would have.

• Telepathy: Charles has the ability to mentally control any function the brain controls, hearing other people's thoughts, scanning the memory of other people and sending thoughts directly to other people's minds.

• Electric Manipulation: Charles can also generate and propel charges of electricity ranging from minor to fatal voltage to even a billion volts. and can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which give Charles control over electric fields, magnetic fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism. Aside from generating and manipulating electricity, he is able to sense and manipulate all phenomenon related to electricity, all electric fields from the surrounding nature, along with all magnetic and electromagnetic information are processed subconsciously whether they want to or not, and it is done without physical or mental backlash.

• Super Speed/Reflexes: Charles can move faster than would normally be possible for a human being. Users of this ability can think, move, and react at superhuman speeds. They can easily dodge multiple bullets shot at point blank range and move far in excess of supersonic speeds; their stamina is also greatly increased.

• Super Durable: Charles is super durable, meaning that if a tank shell hit him or a 50.cal bullet hit him, they would render useless and cause little damage. He is the definition of super durable, being able to have a building fall on him and walking away, or being able to walk away from a missile exploding directly in his face.

Weakness(es)

Bad Weather: Weather affects his "flight" and provides a feat when it comes to flying.

Overwhelming: Sometimes, Charles can be overwhelmed with knowledge while using his electric powers if there's so much energy and electricity to sense, causing him to have pain in his eyes momentarily and affecting his vision momentarily as well.

Over Confident: Sometimes Charles is so sure of himself that he may underestimate his opponent.

Neat Freak: If anything is out of place or dirty, it bothers him greatly, almost like a OCD type behavior.

Painful: Charles rarely ever felt pain, and if he were to ever really feel pain somehow, it would be quite a bit worse for him to feel than the usual person.

One At A Time: Charles is only able of using telepathy or telekinesis at once, not together.

Addiction?: Charles starts to get really irritated if he doesn't have a cigarette or a drink of alcohol for extended periods of time. He may not be in the greatest mood for someone to approach him.

Value Of Lives: Hold someone hostage or threaten someones life will probably gain you leverage over Charles actions, Charles will be there to stop you. This guy is Batman essentially.

Cynical: Charles has little heart for anyone that isn't close to him, i.e Family, friends etc. But of course he still cares about people. If you hurt his family or friends, i.e a low blow. He'll hunt you down in a furious manner, mostly likely he'll challenge you, even if he's "outgunned".

Slippery Surfaces: Slippy surfaces can prove a troublesome feat for Charles to overcome when attempting to use his super speed.

DNA Reconstruction: When copying powers, he gains two addition weaknesses per power he copies. As an extension to this, he can only copy up to three powers at a time, and due to his body being stressed, he can only copy up to six powers in total before he needs to stop so he doesn't end up hurting himself. (Can only copy up to 6 powers per thread.) When it comes to the weaknesses, he needs to have one mental and one physical weakness that goes along with each power, if a mental weakness isn't given, it can only be replaced with a physical. And the physical weakness however, cannot be exchanged for a mental weakness. The copying can ONLY be done by physical touch.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Peak human ability: Charles Is at the peak of human athleticism and shape. He is able to lift several hundred pounds or maybe more. And run at humanly fast speeds even without powers.

Master in hand to hand combat, tactics, strategy, and deception.

Billionaire: Lots of money, nuff said.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 1
Endurance 3
Reaction 2
Strength 4

Last edited by Echelon on November 7th 2015, 5:08 pm; edited 14 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Charles - Charles Manders M3K8QEI
Echelon
Echelon

Quote : "Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright, you know, just to see how the other half lives."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Job : CEO of Manders Incorporated
Registration date : 2015-09-26

Back to top Go down

Charles - Charles Manders Empty Re: Charles Manders

Post by Zell September 27th 2015, 1:55 am

Left Shark! Approved until stated otherwise Left Shark!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Charles - Charles Manders Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 30th 2015, 6:25 pm

Moved for edits

Charles - Charles Manders Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 30th 2015, 6:48 pm

Reapproved

Charles - Charles Manders Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 1st 2015, 7:55 pm

Lifting 1000lbs is not an rp mechanic. "Crazy fast" is also not gonna fly.

-My DeviantArt-
Charles - Charles Manders JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 1st 2015, 9:24 pm

Charles' App:

Approved and moved.

-My DeviantArt-
Charles - Charles Manders JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 15th 2015, 2:02 am

Reapproved
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 9th 2016, 10:58 pm

Retired
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top