The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» DOUBLE DAMAGE
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:46 pm by Vorik

» Vortex
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:29 pm by Zonky Blong

» Tube Top
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:19 am by Silus

» RELICS OF DANGER'S PAST
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:16 am by Vorik

» Adventures in a land down under (Closed)
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2019, 11:55 am by RoyalAurelius

» Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2019, 11:12 pm by Jeannie Rose

» A second hello
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2019, 6:56 pm by Thoracto

» Danny Fights The Oedipus Complex (Eli)
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 1:58 pm by Danny The Sphinx

» Question of the Day
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 1:56 pm by REDSHEILD

» A Danger Comes to New York!
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 9:26 am by Thorgron

» The wolves of New York (Humanity)
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2019, 3:31 am by Adam Johnson

» Trackdown (Jeannie Rose)
Guerrero I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2019, 3:15 am by Jeannie Rose

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Top posting users this week
Silus
Guerrero I_vote_lcapGuerrero I_voting_barGuerrero I_vote_rcap 
Zonky Blong
Vorik
Randolf

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Guerrero Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Guerrero

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guerrero Empty Guerrero

Post by The Grey on August 15th 2015, 1:34 am

Antonio Ramirez

"Cállate...
I don't care about your problems."

The Bio

Renegade Name: Guerrero
Title: Contractor
Alignment: None
Race: Metahuman/Hispanic
Hair: Black, Coarse, Cropped
Eyes: Brown/Black
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 265 lbs.

The Looks

Ramirez is dusky skinned, indicative of his northern Mexican heritage.  He is also remarkably tall and heavily muscled, consequence of both his meta status and regular workout sessions.  His imposing appearance is amplified by his harshly chiseled features and straight, high bridged nose.

He prefers to wear his dark hair in a crew cut, a habit he carries from his military career.  Now though, he has taken to wearing a well kept beard that frames his square jaw.

In operations, he dresses in an olive green t-shirt, black cargo pants and combat boots.  He wears his LMG from a shoulder strap and his Desert Eagle holstered to his thigh.  He carries extra supplies in a large green backpack. His upper body is mostly obscured by a large green poncho that falls to his waist, though it often fails to cover his right shoulder and arm.  The fabric that covers his left shoulder is reinforced by three strips of steel, riveted into a pauldron.

The Personality

Ramirez is jaded.  The horrors of war, and especially his part in it have left the soldier largely indifferent toward the misfortunes of others.  Given his growing apathy, the Warrior is able to do just about anything without batting an eye.  Ability should not be mistaken for joy, however, because while he could easily assassinate a diplomat in cold blood, he does so because if not him, it will be someone else.

That said, he is not wholly devoid of any morality.  He has exceptional loyalty to those he has served with and has grown close to.  Even when playing at detachment, he could be convinced to aid those from his past and those he has specific sympathy for.

The Story

Ramirez was born into a poor community in Los Angeles, California.  Raised by his single mother, he never met his father.  His early life was full of hardship and cliches though the young meta largely kept his nose clean, even seeking to aid his local community.  Despite, or perhaps because of this, he eventually came to be targeted by members associated with local gangs.  Acts of violence were always one sides, as the rapidly growing meta proved largely impossible to harm.

He eventually graduated from High School (2006), at which point, swayed by advertising and propaganda, the then 18 year old Ramirez joined the US Army.  Predictably, he received extensive training before his gifts eventually drew the attention of the elite 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta, rapidly becoming a major asset in covert actions.

Deployed into situations where conventional military units would draw attention, dealing with obscure "inconveniences," Ramirez soon felt like a glorified wetworker; an assassin tasked with discretely and often illegally annihilate potential threats.

The shift in his understanding of the political landscape left Ramirez  demoralized and he eventually deserted.  Now, he acts as a freelance operator, hiring himself, his training and his meta abilities out to the highest bidders...

The Priority

1. Strength
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Agility

The Powers

Enhanced Strength: Guerrero's muscles and bones are highly overdeveloped.  This allows him to achieve staggering feats of brute strength.  Exact numbers are hard to pin down but he can lift some armored vehicles to act as cover.  This is also helpful in hand to hand combat, though it largely does not affect the force of his blows.  Note: His strength allows him to carry unusually heavy weapons with ease and an obscenely large volume of ammunition in most combat scenarios.

Durability: Guerrero is highly resistant to harm.  His bones and organs are nearly impervious to kinetic injury and his soft tissue rivals some of the best types of modern body armor.  This allows him to absorb many forms of percussive and ballistic damage, though his body offers no protection against sharp-force weapons.  Note: It allows him to endure weapon recoil without pain as well as the roar of gunfire without auditory damage..

The Weaknesses

Hyperdensity: Because of his strength and durability, Guerrero's body is abnormally heavy for his size (though most do not notice).  The most obvious problem with this is the fact that he naturally sinks in water and is completely incapable of swimming.

Poor Mental Resistance: For reasons that are not entirely known, and despite his intelligence and mental fortitude, Guerrero is strangely vulnerable to most forms of telepathy and mind control.  Only his sense of self preservation can override any form of foreign intrusion, and even then, the strain will render him partially catatonic.

The Items

FN Mk 48 Mod 1: An upscaled variant of the M249 Machine Gun modified for use by US Special Operations forces, it is a rather imposing gun despite Guerrero's ability to handle it like a much smaller weapon.  It has 4 accessory rails and is mounted with a battery-powered optic in addition to the standard iron sights, as well as an infrared laser and vertical foregrip.   Chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO, the machine-gun is fully automatic, feeding from a 200-round belt contained within a hard drum magazine under the weapon.

• 7.62x51mm NATO: Standard High-powered rifle cartridge used in most General Purpose Machine Guns. Unpopular in most situations due to its high recoil, it boasts superior penetration and stopping power. Guerrero enjoys the ability to carry 2 extra drums at his waist (2x200) as well as another 1,000 rounds in his backpack, offering a nearly inexhaustible supply of ammunition.

Desert Eagle Mark XIX: A large semi-automatic handgun with a matte black finish not conventionally associated with combat.  Chambered for a .50 caliber cartridge, it manages recoil by sheer bulk as well as an integrated muzzle break at the end of the its 6-inch barrel.  It can mount optics over the barrel but rarely does and loads a 7-round magazine.  It is generally worn in a thigh holster on Guerrero's right.

• .50AE: Among the most powerful handgun cartridges on earth, the Jacketed round is more associated with big game hunting than warfare.  Despite this, the round is reasonably suited to bypassing soft armor such as kevlar though suffers against hardier defenses.  Guerrero only carries 3 spare magazines (3x7).

Warbow: An impossibly powerful recurve bow made from a combination of spring-tempered steel and polymer, it has an average draw weight far beyond what the average baseline human can handle.  The massive draw weight, along with some of the efficiency of the components, allows the weapon to rival the power of some heavy machine guns.  Features a rangefinding sight left of the grip, aiding long range shots.
-Weakness- The bow generates enough energy to produce a sharp snap every time it is shot.  Similarly, any projectile launched from the bow achieves supersonic flight, audible at long ranges.  It is also otherwise mundane, usable by anyone strong enough to draw the bow.

• Full-Steel Arrow: A tempered broadhead set on a steel shaft, these heavy arrows are designed to be strong enough to survive the forces exerted by the bow itself.  Accelerated to supersonic velocity, these arrows generate enough force to pierce concrete and some vehicle armor rivaling some anti-materiel weapons.  Guerrero wears a quiver tilted over the small of his back: it can contain a total of 24 arrows.

Machete: A large, 28 inch 'knife,' its broad blade is virtually indestructible, forge welded from carbon steel ranging from 1060 to 1080 and spring tempered.  It's polymer handle scales feature no guard and are securely riveted in place.  The weapon is generally worn off the left hip like a sword.

The Minions

Dirk: Support operator and technician

The Fluff

Advanced Operator Training: Owing to his position in Delta Force, Guerrero is highly trained in the use of most firearms, demolitions and vehicles in open combat, as well as espionage and counterespionage.

Hand-to-hand Combatives: Guerrero, unsurprisingly, is also a capable close-in fighter, combining the use of boxing, kickboxing, grappling and knife techniques.

Gun-for-Hire: Guerrero is neither a hero nor villain.  He can be hired into the service of most causes, operating based on monetary gain.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by The Grey on October 12th 2019, 7:09 pm; edited 30 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey

Male

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Guerrero Empty Re: Guerrero

Post by Maverick on August 16th 2015, 1:51 pm

Armor piercing and AWOL aren't exactly applicable weaknesses. The first just states that he's superhumanly durable but not as durable as others in so many words. If they were humanly durable it would be a weakness, and the third is not exploitable enough. Change those and it should be good.
Maverick
Maverick

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 946
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey on August 16th 2015, 5:53 pm

Changed weaknesses to Clumsy and Claustrophobia

Changed his history b/c US Spec. Forces are stealthy, Guerrero is not

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on August 17th 2015, 5:53 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Guerrero CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

Guerrero HYoynRj
Guerrero Gamma11
Guerrero Delta10
Guerrero UMgpvDK
Guerrero Eta10
Guerrero FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Male

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on August 31st 2015, 12:56 am

Moved for edits

Guerrero CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

Guerrero HYoynRj
Guerrero Gamma11
Guerrero Delta10
Guerrero UMgpvDK
Guerrero Eta10
Guerrero FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Male

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey on August 31st 2015, 1:12 am

Changed his SMG from German MP5 to American Vector, in keeping with the trend...
America! F*** Yeah!

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt on August 31st 2015, 2:47 pm

Reapproved
The Bolt
The Bolt

Male

Number of posts : 1261
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt on April 21st 2016, 10:40 pm

moved for edits
The Bolt
The Bolt

Male

Number of posts : 1261
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey on April 22nd 2016, 11:36 pm

Corrected alignment...
De-retconned his history back to Special Forces...
Removed "Obvious" as invalid weakness...
Removed Power tied to speed and jumping as unused...
Changed Items-OP weapons FTW!!!
Changed outfit...
Added 2 Combat oriented Mechanics...
Minor modifications...

Done.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on April 22nd 2016, 11:41 pm

Reapproved
Champion
Champion

Male

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus on January 27th 2019, 4:26 am

Moved to character modifications

Guerrero Lucife10
Silus
Silus

Male

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard on April 27th 2019, 5:21 pm

It seems you have two big physical powers and two mental weaknesses that aren't necessarily exploitable unless in precise situations.

Even Superman has a big physical weakness.

The weaponry your character has is not mundane, but military grade. If it can blast through tanks, a normal civilian cannot obtain it without illegal means. Therefore, they require weaknesses.

Please fix and I'll review again.

-My DeviantArt-
Guerrero JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 4787
Job : MA at a Pediatric Urgent Care/Artist/Hitler
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey on August 16th 2019, 1:18 am

Changed Primary weapon to LMG
Changed from and then reverted back to Desert Eagle sidearm
Added Heavy Draw "Warbow"
Changed Weaknesses
Minor reinterpretations and rewrites...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey

Male

Back to top Go down