The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Rise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Rise - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRise - Page 2 I_voting_barRise - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rise

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise

Post by Red August 25th 2015, 4:18 pm

Accepted, awesome app.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 7th 2015, 9:27 pm

Updated because I'm a little bitch and people saw the old description and instantly thought brotherhood of evil mutants.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Witch September 10th 2015, 11:43 am

"First of all, what are you?"
I am the formerly human Herald of dread Hriiog, an Elder God from beyond our plain of existence.

"Do you consider metahumans, or inhumans, whatever you wish to call them, to be the logical next step in human evolution?"
Human weakness of will is the source of so much of the pain in this world. It's what allows groups like the Cult of Hriiog to justify the atrocities they commit against people like me and my siblings. Frankly, I don't give two shits about evolution. Metas, or "evolutionists," or Heralds or whatever; anything would be an improvement compared to humanity.

Right?

"Are you ok with taking orders from the groups heads to help ensure organization, order, and professionalism?"
I'm sick of people looking to me for leadership. Order away.

"As the group is segmented into three parts, which of the three heads do you want to directly work under and more closely share resources with?"
Whoever will have me, I guess.

"Finally, where do you see yourself in five years?"
Dead, or unwilling God-Lord of a world that wishes I was. Preferably the former.
Kid Witch
Kid Witch

Quote : "Honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now."

Number of posts : 9
Job : College Student
Humor : Organ Mommy!
Registration date : 2015-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 17th 2015, 10:15 pm

"I am self-made, human phenomenon. I was born without this metahuman gene, and as to not fall behind I needed to adapt. Survival of the fittest."

"Do you consider metahumans, or inhumans, whatever you wish to call them, to be the logical next step in human evolution?"
"I do. Whether it be the near or distant future I believe all people will have abilities. It may take sometime, but I do envision everything working how it does presently. Give or take a few wars."

"Are you ok with taking orders from the groups heads to help ensure organization, order, and professionalism?"

"Running a successful organization absolutely requires order and professionalism. So for the sake of keeping things running smoothly I will take orders when necessary."

"As the group is segmented into three parts, which of the three heads do you want to directly work under and more closely share resources with?"

"I will selectively share what I have available with any of the heads. However, I wish not to work 'under' anyone. I do believe that my connections and resources will heavily benefit your organization. Not to mention I, myself, am quite capable with 'in field' operations. I think that you would agree that I would be overqualified as only a member."

"Hm, I suppose looking to the future is healthy. Though one must not forget about what is immediately in front of them. Be though as it may, five years seems like an awfully small amount of time. The goals of an individual, or organization, of this caliber should span far greater than five years."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by V0XX September 18th 2015, 10:00 pm

"I am a Revenant, I am a Void. Nothing to wonder at, merely the aftermath of creation and destruction's final dance."

"Of course. Humans will always evolve; it is better this than they wither away into useless husks. I see Metahumans as a beautiful new status for this world built on the ravings of a mad god, intent on shunning his worthless creation in favour of the more powerful."

"Only to ensure these, yes."

"Any who will have me, I shall have, so long as they posses sufficient skill and knowledge."

"What a senseless question. I cannot see into my own future, merely predict that I will have found my place, whether here or not, and leave it at that."
V0XX
V0XX

Quote : There is no one left to forgive us...

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 19th 2015, 3:24 pm

You've all been accepted. Adding you to the roster pic will take until i get a reliable internet connection again, however.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Lilian Barosoque September 28th 2015, 11:03 am

(I am Emilia Lilian Barosoque, Ancient, EVO, unique. I am one of the top 25 most influential people on the planet)

(Considering I am a scientist, yes)

(It depends, children are children as long as they are younger than you but I believe by working in tandem it will turn out well. That being said I would prefer to lead my own section, fulfilling the goals of mine that align with the organization's, but if necessary I can follow orders to ensure a smooth operation)

(I am unsure)

(I see myself leading a new group of younger metahhumans and training them)

Everyone knows that the queen has arrived, that the Great Mother is here to save them all and to lead this generation, the last generation, and the next generation into the future. The metas will rise, the humans will conform, and the world will be at peace through any means necessary. We will innovate, create and destroy, and man it'll be awesome.
Emilia Lilian Barosoque
Emilia Lilian Barosoque

Quote : "You don't realize that your complaints are meaningless and that you're all mine." - Lady Emilia Lilian Barosoque

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 12
Job : Student
Registration date : 2015-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 28th 2015, 9:13 pm

Mhm, well, you were removed from the site in an epic fashion, so, declined.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 28th 2015, 9:27 pm

Updated. Carden has been removed as he is no longer a PC. V0XX was also removed for inactivity.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile December 20th 2015, 9:42 pm

"I am a.... hmm. It's just occured to me that I have never said this aloud before. I am a Vampire."

"Not really. I think they're A step in evolution, but there will probably be other ones. If you really wanted you could argue that my condition is an evolutionary step. I guess."

"Yeah."

probs red, although alpha might make sense too. up to you guys tbh.

"Hopefully I'll have made some progress improving people like me's image. And if not, well, it's a good thing I have a lot of time."

Rise - Page 2 Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 21st 2015, 3:05 pm

Denied. Unfortunately i don't think Daniel has the viewpoint Rise is looking for.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 16th 2016, 5:03 pm

Made things more fancy looking.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini February 25th 2016, 7:57 pm

I'm a rogue, scoundrel and I'm very charming. Oh and I'm a Wizard.

Yup. The cards are always changing and it looks like Nature's pulled a royal flush. Can't get much better than that.
I think it's about time the lesser species folded.

Yup. You be the king, I'll be your Jack. Or Eight. Or any other card of a lower value.

Alpha. Or whoever's in charge closest to America.

If fortune favours me, still working with your organization to create a better world.
Or, if a cheat my very hardest, actually living in the better world that I helped create.
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 26th 2016, 12:04 am

This was a cool app, it amused me.

Red works in New York part of the time and Gravity Man has Indianapolis/Pittsburgh, so, Alpha might not be the best choice if you're looking solely with location in mind.

I'll let you reconsider, but you are approved and when i get the time I'll toss you on the page.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini February 27th 2016, 10:53 pm

I suppose Red is closer to home.
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 28th 2016, 7:23 am

Good deal

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top