The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Carden - Carden Frelkin I_vote_lcapCarden - Carden Frelkin I_voting_barCarden - Carden Frelkin I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Carden Frelkin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carden - Carden Frelkin Empty Carden Frelkin

Post by Carden July 30th 2015, 7:54 pm

CHARLES FRELKIN
The Phantom Thief

Basic Biography

Villain Name:Carden
Title: The Phantom Thief
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Xeon
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Height: 6'1
Weight: 170 Lbs
Blood type:AB-

The Looks

Appearance
Spoiler:

Attire
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Carden is a complex man who is exceedingly smart than anyone that he has ever met. He is a bit snobby and keeps to himself often, also has a cynical mentality. He strives to be the best at what he does, that includes science, technology, history and almost anything. His goal is to be the best of mankind, the true meaning of evolution. He lives on winning  and victories. Those that are unprofessional irritates him quite easily too.

History:
Data reiceived....
Author: Miles Rouge
Title: The Phantom Thief
Processing.... 80%
.............. 90%
.............. 99%
.............. 100%
As a young boy Charles was neglected. He was born in Russia, Berlin. Upon his birth he seemed like a ordinary person, but as he grew up, that all changed. Once his parents began to see glimpses of his abilities they immediately sent him off to an orphanage. He was there for about three months, eventually being taken in by a rich family. He grew up and was at the age of sixteen where he really experimented with his abilities secretly. Running through the walls of his house to scare his adoptive mother. Eventually, a year later he moved to New York with his adotive family and was hanging out with friends like a rich spoiled playboy.

One night he stood in an alley way and decided to show his friends his abilities to his friends, himself and his friends being drunk. Charles ended up using his electricity powers, shooting them into a wall blasting a large hole into it. This immediately attracted attention and a man came from the shadows, startling them. He revealed a large weapon and fired it at Charles. Charles moved aside with his super reflexes in a blink of an eye as it flew on past him. After dissolving into his gas like form he went over to the shooting man and took control of him, using his own weapon against him, firing the gun into his head and Charles left the body becoming his full self again.

After seeing the display his friends had already ditched him, and Charles was then caught by surprise when several men with large weapons shot him with a non-lethal dart, causing him to pass out. Once passed out he was taken to a underground fighting ring. He eventually had to learn to fight other meta's, becoming one of the top fighters in the pit. Absolutely hating every moment of it. Until one day, he was freed, but a man named Lucius. Lucius freed him and currently, today, Charles, known as Carden today works for and with Lucius. Carden was said to derive from one of the masters in the pit.

Carden had contacted me anonymously one day and decided to ask for meet up. After getting accquinated we decided to wrk together after learning about one another. We now work together occasionally and I also have given the Ghost Armour Mk. III.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Carden is capable of vibrating so fast that his molecules begin to turn into a gas like form and allows him to move around freely in what seems like a gas, or mist. In addition to that, he is also able to move around in this state, if inhaled by a being. He has the ability to possess their body at will. (permission based). Carden is also capable of phasing through solid objects in this form because he's able to vibrate so fast into them that he phases right through, I.e walls, doors, objects etc. To the naked eye it would appear to be a very very faint mist.

Power 2: Invisibility, Carden is able to adapt to is surroundings, his skin cells become transparent, as well as the other parts of his body, they also let off a cold signature and has a natural way to shield himself from x-ray's. Making him invisible to sight and infared. As well as x-ray. As well as making his clothes and armour invisible while wearing, anything he is holding turns invisible as well.

Power 3: Super reflexes, due to his training as a thief, augmented by his latent metagene, it has been said that he has caught bullets in midair and done some pretty crazy things. His perception and natural ability of super reflexes, allowing him to have reflexes at really fast speeds.

Power 4: Super smart, he's able to process things at a alarming rate and be a natural super genius, being alarmingly smart. Able to create strategies and deduce someone's fighting style to predict their next attack. He can see a punch right as it's about to be thrown and with the combination of his reflexes, he's able to to either counter it or even dodge it. This goes for guns and weapons of that sort as well, he's known to dodge and catch bullets. He is been known to solve mathematical problems on the fly, over time of seeing someone, he's been able to predict peoples backgrounds around how they fight, not entirely detailed, but a generalized idea.

[b]Power 5: Healing factor,  Carden can heal himself of damage much faster, almost inhumane. His body repairs it's self passively, repairing at varying speeds for varying wounds. one minute for smaller wounds and two to three minutes for larger wounds. . He can also sustain himself in a fight for a long time due to his body naturally prone to remove fatigue toxins.

[b]Power 6: Electricity surge, he's able to summon lightning out of his hands, being able to create lightning strikes with only hands. There hasn't been a clear how powerful it is, but all that's been seen is him shooting a bolt into a house, shooting right through it and causing it to catch fire. Carden is capable of making the lightning take form in a focused stream of power or a spider web form. He can also absorb other sources of electricity and streamline it into his lightning powers. In addition to this power, he's also able to create maps laid out before his eyes by being able to see electricity lines and power sources by sending out a pulse of his own electricity. As well as take a electricity form and travel through anything conductive to travel anywhere he needs to.

[b]Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Although he has all these abilities and skills, he's fairly human and enough damage to him can hurt him really badly, making even his healing factor have a hard time keeping up.

Weakness 2: When invisible, he is still prone to make noise, why? He doesn't know, but Miles theorized that when he goes invisible his density changes, as well as his weight.

Weakness 3: Water can short out his electricity, causing that power to be temporarily useless until the water problem is resolved.

Weakness 4: His past is a edgy subject for him, as he is somewhat prone to go in a unstable state of mind regarding anything relating to it.

Weakness 5: Carden has believes that this generation is off track and misguided. Causing him to care for the youth since he had never had a proper childhood or guidance throughout his life. Anything to do with youth can will most likely distract and throw him off.

Weakness 6: Carden harm to his family can lead to him breakdown or if his family is threatened, he'll come for you, recklessly.

Weakness 7: Carden in his electricity form is unable to interact or fight in this form, making him a idling observer. It also takes several seconds for him to turn into this state.

[b]Weakness 8: His electricity mapping is handicapped by the fact that his ability cannot go through conductible materials, not being conductive what so ever, that being glass, rubber etc.

[b]RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Peak human ability: Carden Is at the peak of human athleticism and shape. He is able to lift twice his body weight with ease(With aid of suit he can lift more.)and run at crazy fast speeds (within' reason, not supersonic or super speed). He is also able to take a large amount of damage for a normal human, able to continue on even with a few bullets/wounds in him.
He's not superhuman, but his physicals combined with his skill make him a match for one.

Master in hand to hand combat, tactics, strategy, and deception.

Unhackable: The armour passively has a custom and complex firewall and security system that is directed connected to his AI, that only follows his orders.

AI: The suit has a AI that manages several different functions of his suit, such as life support, and minor things like that.

Bullet Proof Suit: The suit is made to be bullet proof and stab proof. But over time and through exceeding damage, that ability dwindles.

Invisibility: Carden is capable of making the suit invisible as well, as a extension of his power.

Items/Minions
Ghost Armour Mk. III
Spoiler:

- Sensors: Puts targets on the HUD when they are within' 1km of the suit. Allowing Carden to locate people.
Weakness: Only works within' 1km

- Enhanced Vision: In the suit Miles is capable of switching between the visual modes of, infared, xray, and regular.
Weakness: Can't see through lead.

- Twin Blades: Twin titanium and graphene composite blades that come out above the suits gauntlets, 8 inches in length, 3 in width.
Weakness: The blades are quite heavy, which effects his reaction time compared to if they were sheathed

- HUD: Heads up display that actively helps him scan and target his foes and allies. His HUD is directly and privately connected to several different systems that can usually allow him to use a facial recognition on the typical person. The HUD also assists with targeting and locking on. As well as information on different objects and things.
Weakness: Facial recognition doesn't always work, (needs player permission)

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Last edited by Carden on September 21st 2015, 5:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Job : Professional Thief
Registration date : 2015-07-30

http://attackontitan.forumpro.eu/

Back to top Go down

Carden - Carden Frelkin Empty Re: Carden Frelkin

Post by Zell July 30th 2015, 8:51 pm

Okay, interesting character here but there's just a few things that need to be addressed....

First off I need to say no because you've taken several different things form other characters. Almost word for word.

Red wrote:Lucius can heal himself of damage much faster then the normal human. Around a minute for minor wounds and three for major ones. This also removes fatigue toxins over time making it very difficult to tire him out.

I also note that your Weakness number five is almost word for word the same weakness as "The Villain" a.k.a Humanity. You're not allowed to do that. Rewrite it in your own words please. Also there is a character called "The Renegade".

Another thing that needs noted is that 1000lbs is superhuman strength. You would need to be a brawny macho barbarian or a Viking or something to be able to even have your "peak human" level being 1000 lbs. So that needs to be a power or needs to be gone.

Traveling as electricity and "energy mapping" are separate powers and they need their own weaknesses.

Finally, weaknesses number 3 and 4 are not weaknesses.

You're a professional thief so you're going to be quiet, as well as the fact Invisibility has nothing to do encompassing invisibility. It would be a legitimate weakness if turning invisible somehow made them a little louder or made them cause noise.

Weakness number 4 COULD be a weakness if it were more explained.

Once that stuff is addressed then I can approve it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carden - Carden Frelkin Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden July 30th 2015, 9:13 pm

Edited
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Number of posts : 35
Job : Professional Thief
Registration date : 2015-07-30

http://attackontitan.forumpro.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 31st 2015, 1:55 am

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carden - Carden Frelkin Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 21st 2015, 5:25 pm

Spoiler:

Unapproved to make edits to the existing powers.

-My DeviantArt-
Carden - Carden Frelkin JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker September 21st 2015, 5:46 pm

This is Carden, edits are complete.

Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Number of posts : 45
Job : Procrastinator
Registration date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas September 26th 2015, 11:31 pm

Retired upon request
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top