The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapToday was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_voting_barToday was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapToday was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_voting_barToday was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Today was a good day(Quinn)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today was a good day(Quinn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Today was a good day(Quinn)

Post by Queen of Arcadia August 11th 2015, 9:11 pm

Madeline let out another chuckle this one sounding more suspicious than playful "Well.....funny thing actually. The demons aren't really nice. They just do what I tell them." she said with a half smile. The truth of the matter was, there were some demons in Arcadia, that were decent, they kept to themselves, or kept a watchful eye over their queen, they favored solitude over destruction.

Madeline continued to browse through the shop with her new friend, both getting along through Q's love of music, and her interest in sharing it with Madeline. This was why Madeline was here, this type of scenario, getting to learn more about the habits and lives of the humans. It wasn't long before the two girls were once again outside the shop, with bags o merchandise in hand. Madeline turned to Q with a smile on her face "So what else do you like to do?" she asked, hoping there were more places to visit and more experiences to be had.

Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 13th 2015, 4:01 am

Q7 ponders over what Madeline said, nodding her head once. "I see. Then I should not visit your home without being prepared." Having her old viewpoint being proven as correct didn't bother Q7 at all, just made her have more faith in her ability to decide what is nice or not. After they finally finished browsing through the music store, Q7 having bought Madeline a disc player and some music discs, so that she could listen to them after she got back to her home. Only do a quick change to the player with her abilities, making it so that magic could recharge the player. Of course she didn't give the player to Madeline yet, having bought it and the music while she was distracted.

After exiting the shop, Q7 glances up at the sky, seeing that the sun was starting to set. "I do have to go back home soon, but I know of a place nearby that people say has good food if you are hunger. You do have to eat to sustain your body right?" After all, Madeline lets off an aura of magic much like Mindy or herself, so Q7 was not sure if she had to eat or not. For all Q7 knew she could be some sort of homunculus that consumed magical energy to survive, much like how Q7 continued to function.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia August 13th 2015, 9:56 pm

Madeline stared off into the sunset, the setting sun shimmering off the sea made it look as though the surface of the water was blanketed with diamonds. Her attention snapped back to Q as she began talking, about being cautious if visiting Madeline's home. The demon queen let out a small chuckle "You wouldn't have to do that, so long as your with me, the demons wouldn't dare harm you." She said with a smile on her face.

Q was right, it was getting late, at least in earth time, but Madeline was so hyped up from they day she had, had up to this point that she didn't want to go home, at least not yet. Just then Q mentioned how should could lead her to a food joint. Madeline thought about it for a moment, she couldn't remember ever having to eat in her life, but, she was here on earth, and eating human food was just another experience waiting for Madeline to tackle. Madeline nodded at Q "I don't think I've ever been hungry, or had to eat, come to think of it.....but today is about learning. So lead the way friend" She said with a giant smile on her face, and giddy with excitement.
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I'm the devil, damnation dignified."

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 15th 2015, 1:07 am

Nodding once, Q7 leads Madeline towards where the restaurant is located. Along the way they stop and look at different things, mostly window shopping since Q7 didn't have the money for both the food and anything else, seeing as how she didn't bring a lot with her and the music stuff cost more then she thought it would. Finally managing to get to the place itself, she looks up at it and frowns, finding the outside more plain then she expected.

Once they went inside though, they found out that it was actually higher class then everything around it, though luckily, even with the high class, they were able to just walk in and have a place to sit. Q7 had managed to get them there right before the dinner rush, so it was mostly empty. One of the servers leads them over to a table and Q7 takes a seat, looking at the menu so she can see what they serve. Looking over the clearly Italian food, not any hint of a taco in sight, Q7 looks up at Madeline. "You may order anything that you want. I have enough money to pay for any of the meals here."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia August 16th 2015, 12:05 am

Madeline followed her friend Q till they came across a rather plain looking building, it didn't seem like much on the outside, but as soon as the two walked through the doors, it was like night and day. The decor and overall atmosphere of the interior of the restaurant was quite elegant, nothing overly sophisticated, but the outside definitely didn't do it any justice. This was the first time Madeline had ever been to such a places and was unsure of what to do, so she promptly waited for Q to do something, and just copied her.

Madeline looked over the menu, there were plenty of things on it, that she had never even heard of. With so many different possibilities she was wary to make a selection. "Is money hard to come by? How do you get it?" Madeline asked innocently. She felt kind of bad that she had nothing to offer Q, especially since Q was paying for the food. "I promise I'll make this up to you somehow" she said with a lighthearted smile. The demon queen's eyes darted back down to her menu still unsure of what to get, she looked back up to Q over the brim of the tri-fold "What are you going to have?" she asked.
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 16th 2015, 1:34 am

Q7 shakes her head, denying that Madeline needs to do anything to make it up. "It is fine, I have a way to quickly get money cheaply. It does not mean anything to me. You do not have to pay me back." Having memorized the menu Q7 puts it down, waiting for Madeline to figure out what she wants to eat so that they can order. It was Madeline's next question that made Q7 stop and actually think, figuring out the pros and cons to revealing the truth to her new friend.

After just a few seconds of thinking, which was more like an hour for normal people, Q7 finally decides to tell Madeline. "Madeline, I do not have the ability to consume food like everyone else. My father calls me an android, a robot designed to look and act like a human, though I seem to have problems with the acting. My creator gave me the name Q7P13, though I go by Q7 to the people who know me." Having told her enough for her to make a judgement, Q7 waits to see how Madeline reacts to the information drop she was just given.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia August 16th 2015, 1:58 am

Madeline sat silent, not sure what to make of the information she was just given, at first it didn't seem possible, at least to Madeline's knowledge, she felt that on the on hand it explained certain mannerisms that Q had, but on the other hand she had no idea human's could do such a thing. Before she could utter any words a waiter appeared at their table asking for their orders. Madeline glanced over to the male waiter like a deer caught in headlights, she still hadn't figured out what she wanted, and how could she come to a solid choice while her thoughts of Q floated around in the back of her mind. "s...sh..shrimp alfredo" she managed to blurt out.

the waiter took their menu's and walked away, leaving the two girls in an awkward silence. it took a few moments for Madeline to find the right words, she definitely wasn't put off or anything by Q's sudden reveal, after all who was she to judge, she was a demon queen. Madeline tried to start a sentence several times before finally getting the words out. "That's pretty amazing. I didn't know humans could do such a thing. And as far as you not acting like a human, you were doing pretty well if you ask me." she said with a smile, not knowing if her words would carry any weight, after all up until today she had never had any interactions with humans before.
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 16th 2015, 3:25 am

Q7 waves the waiter away when they turn to her after taking Madeline's order, getting slightly worried about how she was going to react as time went by without anything being said between them. When Madeline finally speaks and is accepting of the fact that she wasn't human, she would've sighed in relief if she actually had lungs to sigh with, but thems the breaks. Of course, she smiles at what was said, about how she was passing for human. "No offense, but I can not believe that since you did not even know what money was. You also need to practice on pretending to be human, you are just as bad as I was on my first day out."

It wasn't long before the food arrived, the waiter putting it in front of Madeline while only glancing over at Q7, who happened to have a piece of paper and a pencil out, doodling on it to pass the time while Madeline ate, if she could even eat. Hopefully it didn't end badly.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia August 17th 2015, 12:53 am

Since this was still Madeline's first fully fledged day on earth, she had yet to discover what shrimp actually where, so when the waiter brought her plate to the table, she gave the pasta a strange look. She picked up one of the shrimp by the tail and suspended it in air in front of her face. Madeline tilted her head to the side to look past the shrimp and directly at Q and gave a slight pout "That's not fair, I'm trying really hard" she said in response to Q's comment about blending in poorly.

Madeline's eyes darted back to the shrimp, noticing the hard shell that covered the tail, she knew better than to eat it, but thought of how inconvenient it was to have to peel the tail off, so instead she took a bite out of it, leaving only the tail portion behind. The demon queen's eyes widened in awe, though the texture of the shrimp was odd, and somewhat rubbery, the mix of spices and the alfredo sauce were unlike anything she had ever tasted before. The sensation was so good that Madeline attacked the food like a fiend, scarffing down the food as though she had never eaten before.

Madeline was making all sorts of ungodly noises as she piled the food into her mouth. She looked up a Q with noodles dangling from her mouth "This is sooooooo good!" she muttered with her mouth full of food. Unaware of the fact that many of the eyes in the restaurant were now trained on her and her barbaric behavior.
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 17th 2015, 1:51 am

Q7 looks up from her doodles and gives Madeline a smile. "It is okay, you only need some more practice. You will get it in no time." She goes back to her drawings, which looked more like a photo being drawn out then something that came from the soul, Q7 just putting something she'd seen on paper to pass the time.

It was nice and peaceful until Madeline took the first bite, then jumped on the rest of the food like she hadn't eaten in days. Q7 was quick enough to pull her drawing off of the table before the food started going everywhere, staring at Madeline in confusion. This wasn't proper table manners, that much Q7 knew, and actually glanced around looking somewhat embarrassed to be sitting here with Madeline. It wasn't long before Madeline looked up at Q7, who was just staring at her in growing horror at what just happened. "...I believe it is time for us to go. Finish what is left of your food. Do you quietly if you are able to." Pulling out money, Q7 just puts what should be enough to cover the cost of the food and a tip, then grabs Madeline and basically drags her outside.

Finally out of sight of all the people staring, Q7 turns to Madeline and looks at what happened to her clothes. "You need a lot more practice at pretending to be human. That was horrible table manners. Lets go get you cleaned up, before more people start to stare." Still holding Madeline's hand, she pulls her down the road and into a convenience store, managing to dodge the eyes of the worker and push Madeline into the bathroom. Closing the door and standing guard outside so nobody tries to enter it. "Do your best."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia August 17th 2015, 2:16 am

Madeline was caught off guard by Q's abrupt actions, practically yanking her away from the table, the young demon queen flailing as she was dragged out of the restaurant. In truth Madeline was a bit embarrassed by her behavior, she knew better, but the food had just been too good. Q led Madeline along the sidewalk by hand, Madeline keeping her head down the whole time upset with how she acted. Madeline was snapped out of her daze when Q pulled her into a rather beat up restroom.

With only "Do your best" to go off of, it took a moment for the demon queen to catch on. Q had been referring to her food covered clothes. She let out a pout and a small sight sigh, as she turned to look at herself in the mirror to see where all see needed to clean up. Deciding that it would be too much of a hassle, Madeline snapped her fingers, causing a fiery portal to tear open on the nearby wall. "Be right back" she said with a smile before hopping into the portal with it closing behind her.

A few moments later, the same portal tore open once more, and a freshly clothed Madeline emerged from the portal, this time wearing a black hoodie over a black tank top and black shorts with black and white high-tops on. The hoodie was just there to cover up her arm, so that no one would gawk at her. Madeline looked at the ground with her hands in the pocket of the hoodie "Sorry for the way I acted." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice, as she legitimately felt like she ruined the experience with her actions.
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 17th 2015, 2:30 am

Q7 looks at Madeline and frowns, wondering how she suddenly changed clothes like that. She didn't bother asking though, since she had a somewhat similar ability. Patting Madeline on the shoulder, Q7 gives her a smile. "It is alright, it was more interesting walking around with you then it would have been if I was by myself." Looking outside to see that it was getting darker by the minute, Q7 made the choice to head back to her home.

Pulling out the music player and discs from a bag she was carrying, Q7 gives them to Madeline, then follows up by shoving a bottle of soda into her already packed arms. "I got these for you. The music player can be charged with magic. Be careful, you do not want to overcharge it. I am sure you can figure out how to use it. The bottle is something the humans made called soda, if you liked the food, you might also like that." After making sure that Madeline wouldn't drop all the stuff she just received, Q7 pats her on the shoulder again. "I need to get going though. It was nice meeting you, it would be nice to hang out like this again." With those parting words, Q7 was out the door, going down an alley and vanishing from sight in an instant, using her increased speed to make it home faster, letting Madeline take her own way of getting home.

~Fin~
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia August 17th 2015, 8:19 pm

Madeline was a bit overwhelmed by Q's generosity, and the armful of goodies she was now holding on to. In one hand a CD player and a small bundle of discs, and a soda. She wanted deeply to reach up and hug her new friend out of sheer appreciation for all she had done today, by accompanying Madeline around the beachfront shops, and the restaurant fiasco. Unfortunately she had to many items in her possession to reach up and instead nodded, smile, and thank Q for everything, before watching her exit the bathroom.

It wasn't until Q had left the bathroom that Madeline realized she had no way of contacting Q, on her next visit. With a small sigh, Madeline opened a portal to her dimension and passed through it, filled with excitement for what the next day would bring. Madeline had so much fun she even pondered the thought of moving to the human world to live.

~fin

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top