The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Seraphim I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Seraphim I_vote_lcapSeraphim I_voting_barSeraphim I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Seraphim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seraphim Empty Seraphim

Post by Zodiac July 25th 2015, 10:59 pm

The Angels:

Seraphim Placem10-  Seraphim Tyuki10 - Seraphim 100x1010 -  Seraphim Glow10
 Silus Atterrius - THE Tyuki Gold - ???? ????? - Tristan Galloway
Lucifer--------- Raphael .---. The Seraph .---. Sorath
Seraphim Untitl11 -  Seraphim Gad10 -  Seraphim Untitl10 -  Seraphim Cas10
Luke Labour - Cale A. Malik - Jordan A-Collin. - Yancey Zazel
Dumah--------- Gadreel .--------. Gabriel .-------. Castiel .

(Click the picture of the Angel to see their character sheet!)

Seraphim:
  Seraphim is an anonymously funded group of international heroes that work in designated sections or sectors of the world. Welcome to Seraphim's "North American" branch. Seraphim is a fully operational group of professional heroes. Members of Seraphim are compensated, as well as supplied with housing, food and the highest technology and medical assistance known to man or metahuman alike. Members of Seraphim are professional heroes, who know the risks and are willing to make it their lively hood, every day to be a beacon of light to our world. Seraphim participates in government contracting and volunteers their time to assist with even the most dangerous operations.

Seraphim is a donation-only organization, meaning that they do not require to be paid in order to do what is right. They are heroes, plain and simple. Their payment is primarily sponsored by an anonymous donor, or a series of donors that also assists with finding and getting the group work to accomplish (mission, quests, etc.) and supplements whatever donations don't cover. Essentially, the organization is well taken care of and doesn't need to worry about funding, however they do not believe in charging people to be heroes.

The organization of Seraphim embodies the ideals that there are forces of good in the world, and while fighting is not ideal, they aren't afraid to fight to protect anything and everything that is good, honest and overall the "Heroic" thing to do. Currently Seraphim has 8 scattered locations and complexes, though (for the sake of RP) the only two bases are The Seraphim HQ located in L.A and a secondary branch in Chicago.

Seraphim follows a system of "Identity protection" where they are not required to share their identity but are, however, required to select or create an angel name for themselves. This angel name is the name they are likely most commonly referred to or addressed as by the other members of the group. Seraphim's "Chain of command" is broken down into three parts. The first part are the "associates" or the new recruits that are on their probation period, just to make sure they don't burn any cops and still try to claim they are heroes. While they have access to Seraphim base, they are not actually a member of the group. The second group are called "The Angels". These are loyal members that have passed their probation period and are full fledged members of Seraphim, they have full access to every base, transfers and various technology available to members only. The final group are called "The Archangels" This is a group of people who make all of the decision involving the group, these members are the most skilled and are selected by a vote of the Angels. There are generally 7 Archangels at maximum.

Additional Information:
 Seraphim extends the offer for tracking devices, vital-monitoring, bio-robotic additions and a series of high tech implants and upgrades. As always they do not insist, nor require any of these things.

Application:
 The application process is simple, just answer the following questions.

Please provide a link to your character's sheet!

"First and most importantly, we have to ask you... What does it mean to be a hero?"
(Please provide an IC response for this question)

"Okay. Now I'd like you to tell me a little about yourself. No need to go any more personal than you'd like; But I'd like to know. Why did you choose to become a hero?"
(Please provide an IC answer)

"Seraphim provides an opportunity for anyone and everyone who wants to be called a Hero. Would you be willing to undergo a period of probation so that we may evaluate you?"
(Please provide both IC and OOC responses for this question)

"Seraphim pays us, gives us a home, a family. We're heroes, and we're all in this together. When you join into our organization you take on a new name. Nothing you need to use in public, but something that we can identify you with as a fellow member. What angelic name would you like to be known as?"
(Please provide IC response OR OOC response.)

"There's been a lot of scrutiny over metahumans, heroes and villains alike. I want you to tell me how you feel about killing "the bad guy". When is it okay to kill someone? When is it okay to let the bad guys die?"
(Please provide IC response)

"Now for the final question. We have a villain, and they are going to try and unleash a doomsday device on the world. He's holding the world ransom and he has an entire city hostage... New York. If you stop him, the city goes down in flames. If we do nothing, he rules the world. What would you do?"
(Please provide IC response)

The official Seraphim group Hex:
#ffff99

Last edited by The Seraph on August 5th 2015, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seraphim Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Seraphim Empty Re: Seraphim

Post by Hyperion July 25th 2015, 11:19 pm

"First and most importantly, we have to ask you... What does it mean to be a hero?"
”To help people no matter the danger presented to yourself, heroes save people and shouldn't really expect anything in return for doing it. Its sort of a thankless job but someones gotta do it.”

"Okay. Now I'd like you to tell me a little about yourself. No need to go any more personal than you'd like; But I'd like to know. Why did you choose to become a hero?"
”It's my moral obligation I guess. I can't just stand by while bad things happen around me, it's not right I guess.”

"Seraphim provides an opportunity for anyone and everyone who wants to be called a Hero. Would you be willing to undergo a period of probation so that we may evaluate you?"
”If thats what needs to happen, i'd go through it.”
(I would personally not want him to go through it but if its required, I have no problem with it.)

"Seraphim pays us, gives us a home, a family. We're heroes, and we're all in this together. When you join into our organization you take on a new name. Nothing you need to use in public, but something that we can identify you with as a fellow member. What angelic name would you like to be known as?"
”Since the name I would normally use is taken, I guess Gabriel would work.”

"There's been a lot of scrutiny over metahumans, heroes and villains alike. I want you to tell me how you feel about killing "the bad guy". When is it okay to kill someone? When is it okay to let the bad guys die?"
”It's never really okay to kill someone, I try to go out of my way to not have to but I can see when it sometimes has to be done.”

"Now for the final question. We have a villain, and they are going to try and unleash a doomsday device on the world. He's holding the world ransom and he has an entire city hostage... New York. If you stop him, the city goes down in flames. If we do nothing, he rules the world. What would you do?"
”Do whatever I can to avoid either ends.”

Jordan

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 25th 2015, 11:26 pm

”To help people as much as I can.”

”With all this power, i guess it just makes sense.”

”Sure.”
(Seems like something Ryan could go through.)

”I dunno, probably one of those angels that have ice names.”
(Nuriel)

”When they do bad things like murder people for no reason and stuff like that.”

”I would just save everyone and stop the villain.”

Ryan Lester
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 27th 2015, 5:50 pm

Congratulations! Archangel (Jordan) is approved and the name Gabriel is now his!!!

Seraphim Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 27th 2015, 6:07 pm

Ryan is on a probation/trial area due to his "questionable" actions regarding freezing over L.A and general distrust.

He will be monitored and evaluated to test his eligibility Spidey

Seraphim Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic July 28th 2015, 11:10 pm

"It means your a good person, there seems to be a shortage of those nowadays."

"I chose to do what i do now because i saw a horribly broken world. Innocents are hurt everyday for no reason. I chose to do this because i want to show the world even someone as normal as i am can make a difference."

"Honestly i don't think that's necessary, but sure, if you feel like you should."

"I like the sound of Dumah."

"Killing is wrong, plain and simple. But, if the decision is the bad guy or innocents, the right thing to do is obvious."

"Look for a third option. But if there wasn't one, I'm sorry to say the right choice is clear."

Here, bitch.

Last edited by Drifter on July 28th 2015, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 28th 2015, 11:25 pm

Approved

Congratulations Drifter, you are now known as Dumah

Seraphim Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pale Kestrl August 3rd 2015, 5:53 pm

"Being a hero is all about....how do I say it. I mean, I guess it's all about responsibility isn't it? We've all got special skills and abilities and it's up to each of us to use them in a way that benefits everyone. To protect people, make sure they get a chance to do some good of their own"

"I suppose I felt obligated to, I mean that whole deal with The Agency showed me that heroing is a pretty dangerous thing.....is that a word? Heroing? Sorry I got off topic. First time I remember wanted to be a hero was back after the Assault on New York, I wanted to make a difference like those guys. Ye, that's it. I wanted to make a difference in the world"

"Sure, I mean I know my stuff but i'm still new to this whole thing. Ye, I guess I need to start proving myself anyway"

"Angelic name? Hmm, O man what was that one Angel's name? That's it, Sorath. Kinda fitting seeing as he is the angel spirit of the sun and all"

"Killing someone? It's a pretty grim thing isn't it. But then I guess sometimes the ends can justify the means? Perhaps, if it's to save lives its better to kill someone. That's a tough one it really is. I don't know if I could kill someone though, But I suppose it's all in the situation"

"O boy that's a tough one. I guess all we can do is try to find an alternative, find a mistake the villain made. At the end of the day he needs to be stopped, but it can't be at the expense of a city of people"

Glow

Young and wayward Energy powered metahuman just trying to do some good: Glow

Seismic empowered mercenary looking for work: Reave

Young vigilante trying to make his own mark: Ex-41
The Pale Kestrl
The Pale Kestrl

Quote : "Impressive toys you have there boy. But your playing in the big leagues now" Felix "Reave" Black

Number of posts : 56
Job : Roguish Traveller
Humor : Well, the worlds a pretty funny place
Registration date : 2015-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 3rd 2015, 7:08 pm

Welcome to Seraphim!

You've passed the test! So Glow is now "Sorath" to us.

yay Left Shark!

Seraphim Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 3rd 2015, 8:04 pm

Tyuki was in full costume, her legs crossed as her wings ruffled behind of her. The ruffling was not discomfort, no, it was simply that she had an itch and it was the best way to scratch it. Shifting in her seat, she crossed her legs the other way and gave the interviewer a smile. "So, you want to know what I think it means to be a hero? Well!" cutting herself off, she stood up and waved her hands in the air and then struck a pose.

"I feel as if a hero is someone that goes above and beyond to save everyone, even the bad guy. Every life is precious. SUUURE I want a few scummy individuals to just... vanish sometimes, but I don't wish they were dead! That's just horrible! Hahaha. Ohhh, are you gonna eat that?" she asked, her stomach grumbling as she reached over to grab at some candy in a little round dish on the table between herself and the interviewer.

Popping some of the butterscotch candies into her mouth, she rolled them around and decided it would be best to chomp them down. It would be rude to eat while she was being interviewed! In costume, or not! She cleared her throat and nodded a bit as the interviewer went on. "Mm-hmm!" She started, loving the idea of telling a bit about herself.

"Oh, well, to make things simple! I just guess it felt like the right thing to do, ya kno? I don't see myself doing anything else with my free time. I'm meant to be Eclipse, and here I am, to shed my shadow on those weaker than I to show them their shadows can, too, cast a wide net."

Shrugging slightly, she had already put more butterscotch candy into her mouth and chomped them down as well. "Well, I don't see a problem with it. I'm not really the coolest hero anyway. There's way better people out there that could easily take the spot I'm trying to get." Laughing, she flicked her ebony hair back over her shoulders and out of her face.

. o O ( Realistically, Tyuki would be an excellent fit for this group, and she would of course be okay with being on probation. I feel that she's an excellent candidate for Seraphim. That and Pat n Zell made me do it! )

Reaching up and scratching the back of her head, Tyuki blushed a bit. "Geeze, a family? It's been a while since I've felt at home anywhere... but, uh. I guess I would like to be given the moniker Raphael." She offered a smile, albeit a sheepish one.

. o O ( As discussed via skype, Tyuki would be excellent as Raphael. She's a healer! And I think she'd be fitting as an Arch Angel's name. )

Coughing on the third handful of candy she had shoved into her mouth, she took a moment to heal herself. Her powers activated, a glittery pinkish hue enveloping her body as her eyes became a glowing white, her hair doing the same. Her powers slowly faded as she cleared her throat and apologized for her fit. "Sorry about that! I never want to kill anyone! At least not on purpose! But I think if there was a choice, I'd just save everyone. Villain included! I can do it! I believe in myself!"

Tyuki stood up for the second time during this interview and stretched her wings. She then, after five minutes of pacing, looked at her interviewer and punched her right hand into her left hand and smirked.

"I would, obviously, destroy the bad guys plans by wrecking his device, beating him up, and saving the city. No one can stop me! I'm a living rock! I swear! Haha! Also, there's no way anyone could make the city burn with me around. I'm not about to let that happen!"

Once the interview came to a close, she stepped out of the door and pumped her fist into the air.

"NAILED IT!" she thought.

Confidence became Tyuki Gold.

-My DeviantArt-
Seraphim JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 3rd 2015, 8:18 pm

Accepted 100%

Awesome responses! Left Shark! Kitty Face Left Shark!

Seraphim Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top