The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapApples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_voting_barApples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapApples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_voting_barApples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Apples don't fall far (Dubloon)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Apples don't fall far (Dubloon)

Post by Red August 13th 2015, 10:36 pm

His enemies were beaten, and that was great. Now he could take a moment to mock them, then finish the job. Unfortunately for the duo, this match up went how it always did when someone used that protocol.

"Still trying are you? Come on, you can't actually think you'll stand a chance against me in such a state." Lucius said, an amused twang to his voice. It was all quite simple now, finishing them off. With a quick flick of his wrist a red energy blade construct was sent flying at Isalia at great speed, hitting her directly in the heart. After that, she was knocked out and removed from the sim. Next he turned to the injured smiley and waved his hand, launching a wave of energy at her that would likely be to wide and tall for her to evade in the state she was in. If all went well, she would be incinerated, at least in the sim, which would end and she would wake up on the floor with a head pounding in pain.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Apples don't fall far (Dubloon)

Post by Dubloon August 14th 2015, 1:46 am

Smiley watched on as the hologram sent out a vicious spear of red energy, whipping out Isalia and removing her from the simulation. A small smirk crept on her face, she had managed to outlast Isalia at least, and had she not been showered with that red energy earlier, she'd probably be able to go a few more rounds, but that was beyond possible now. The hologram started the motion of his arm towards Smiley, He body ached too much to give a damn about the senseless taunts the figure was spouting. Smiley had a retort on the tip of her tongue but couldn't muster the energy to spit them out, instead she gave the hologram a cold stare as the wave of energy rushed towards her.

The blast hit Smiley dead on, knocking her out instantly. Everything remained black for a good while, before her eyes fluttered open to see Isalia laying on the floor just opposite to her. The young blonde had a splitting headache, it wasn't anything she hadn't felt before, but the bright lights of the blank training room certainly weren't helping. Smiley let out a long sigh followed by a loud groan of frustration as she wished she could have taken down the hologram. The room felt like it was spinning, making it difficult for Smiley to stand up, but she eventually managed and propped herself up against a wall and awaited Isalia to wake up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 16th 2015, 10:59 pm

So that little spar was over with, and the simulation ended. They hadn't left a scratch on Lucius, talk about more of a challenge. In a few moments Isalia groaned, holding her head as she pulled herself from the floor and leaned herself up against the wall. She was mildly panting, exhausted. Her mop of black hair splayed all over the place. Finally she managed to pull herself to her feet, after all no real harm had been put on her.

"You know who that was right? He gets me every damn time." Isalia said, sighing with a bit of irritation in her voice before continuing.

"It was Lucius, i don't know what it is, but he's the only sim i can't beat.......... Anyway, i think i should call it a night. I need to think this all over, try to piece it together. I'll beat him eventually." Isalia said, a smirk forming across her face. She then turned on her heels and walked out, disappearing in a flash, likely to her own personal room. Smiley would be welcome to do the same, if she chose to stay there that is.

(Thread exit)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon August 17th 2015, 8:34 pm

Smiley watched as Isalia picked herself up off the ground before walking over to her side. Her anger at herself for not being able to complete the simulation only deepened when she found out the hologram was a copy of Lucius. The only thing that brought her any sort of comfort was knowing that Isalia hadn't beaten it yet either, and from the sound of it, she had taken a few cracks at this before. Smiley knew in the back of her mind that given the time to recover and prepare, she could possibly beat the simulation. "I can't believe we let that pencil pusher beat us."she said, her attention shifting when she heard Isalia say she was heading off.

After watching Isalia disappear from sight, Smiley turned her attention back to the teleported she was given earlier. The young blonde gave a little chuckle, just thinking of the adventure Sabrina would have in the morning trying to piece together the events of this night. With a click of a button and a sudden rush Smiley was back in her flat, she let out a yawn and decided sleep was a good idea. Slipping out of her body armor and just casually tossing it aside, Smiley plopped down on her bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

(Thread End)

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top