The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_vote_lcapApples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_voting_barApples don't fall far (Dubloon) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Apples don't fall far (Dubloon)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) Empty Apples don't fall far (Dubloon)

Post by Red July 22nd 2015, 11:46 pm

It had been several weeks since Isaila's little joy ride in Canada, but thankfully that was behind her and her siblings. After that, it was decided that she and the others go with their father Lucius to New York. He told them it would be more fun, it would stimulate their incredibly evolved and hungry minds more then sitting around that boring stark white facility. Honestly, Alpha was cool and all, but he didn't know how to have fun. Lucius also didn't seem to want to let Isalia or her other siblings o out on all those missions he did, probably just him being protective, but it wasn't like she needed it. Finally after begging and begging to do something with her gifts that would be useful, Lucius sent her out, not without shadowing her of course. Her mission was to infiltrate a small but well known lab in New York to recover technology that had been stolen from Lucius. It was in the wrong hands, and could easily be used against him and all of his kind if it wasn't returned to its creator and rightful owner.

"You know.....you didn't have to make your equipment look so much like mine."  Lucius said over his communicator to Isalia, who had just appeared outside the lab through the use of teleportation technology. She chuckled at that, it was true her gear looked a lot like her fathers, but he wasn't the only one that liked the hood/mask combo.

"I know i didn't have to, i just wanted too." Isalia said in return, using her masks telepathic capabilities for communication. Details of her mission spread across her HUD, giving her the devices exact location.

"Exorcize caution, this building is known for having anti-metahuman defenses. Not to mention the fact it has a silent alarm system that is nearly impossible to not set off. You must get in, and get out as fast as possible." Hector said, his British accent ringing in Isalia's ear.

"Understood." She said in response as she walked up to the front door, alerting the security. They pointed tasers at her, but found themselves knocked out in an instant. Lucius had been telling her to lay off on the killing, for whatever reason. After that it was only a matter of breaking through the large titanium doors. Her telekinesis likely could do it, but it would take longer, so she just infused her sword, brandishing it with both skill and flare before cutting a c hole in the door as if it were hot butter. She then giggled, and walked inside. Tonight was going to be fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Apples don't fall far (Dubloon) Empty Re: Apples don't fall far (Dubloon)

Post by Dubloon July 23rd 2015, 1:28 am

What a night in the big apple, people moved about the streets in their usually busy and carefree manner and cars cluttered the roads, the city was alive tonight. The illustrious and world famous young DJ Sabrina Lockhart had just finished headlining a show, the young woman's ears were still ringing despite it being more than hour or so since the show ended. Sabrina was pepped up with energy after the show, much more so than usual, she enjoyed her job, it was the only thing that made her feel happy and energetic, well that and her late night crime fighting sprees.

With all the energy she was feeling from her concert, she decided to get started early tonight, the city wasn't going to protect itself and the police most likely had their hands full, or at least that's what she assumed seeing as how they were never around to stop any of the crimes that she did. With a large smile on her face Sabrina drove back to her flat that she had recently purchased. once their she slipped into her battle suit and headed out. As she snuck out of the building, she was giddy with excitement for what the night might have in store for her.

A few moments later a black blur could be seen hopping the rooftops of the city. with each gap Sabrina gracefully leapt, landing with a tiny thud, she continued her usual route, keeping an ear out for any leads. After clearing yet another gap, she came to a skidding halt, a report was coming in of a triggered security alarm at a nearby lab. Without hesitation, Sabrina darted off in the direction of the lab, as she moved she kept an eye on the streets below her as well, mostly to keep an eye out for any police that might be responding to the call.

"Shit" she said under her breath as she peaked over the ledge of a ten story building that sat across the street from the lab. The police had already beaten her here, no surprise really *always in a hurry to save the rich* she thought, as she looked at the multitude of police cars. *Just who the hell is in there?*. The police had their guns trained on the building, expecting someone to come out, but after a few minutes of waiting, Sabrina decided she would see how things were going on the inside of the lab, who knew, she might learn something from all this.

Sabrina had made her way to the roof of the building, and snuck in through the access stairwell that led to the roof. She moved deeper and deeper into the building, weary of what might be in the building with her. As she drew closer to the vault she reached up and pulled out her sword, someone or something was definitely here. Whatever was there was strong, the doors looked to be made of solid titanium and something had cut right through them with ease from the looks of it. Sabrina crept up to the opening in the vault and saw a hooded individual. "Looking for something?" she asked, the voice changer and ominous sharp toothed grin on her mask adding a bit of playfulness to her words.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 23rd 2015, 2:00 am

Isalia sensed the woman before she even came through the doorway she cut, but didn't turn around, not yet. It was likely one of those hero types. Honestly, she didn't want to get her hands to dirty tonight, so she would just continue on with what she was doing, it wasn't like anyone could stop her. But, just in case, she might as well keep the woman occupied.

"Kill her for me will you gentlemen?" She said with a girlish chuckle after peaking back outside, passed the woman. The numerous police and swat team members then fell into a trance, her voice compelling them to do her will. They pointed all of their guns at the woman, then open fired, not being able to control themselves. They sent dozens of rounds at her with their automatic weapons, likely taking her off guard. Isalia sensed the woman was a bit more strong willed then the others, so directly controlling her wasn't an option. But that was alright, this was more fun anyway. Isalia herself just turned around and walked away, letting the cops hunt down her opponent for her. This was going to get done quick and clean, just like Lucius wanted.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 23rd 2015, 2:21 am

Sabrina looked puzzled at the hooded figures words. "Kill her for me?" she mumbled to herself, before her eyes shot wide open. Sabrina turned around just as the cops and swat began to open fire, the first few rounds impacted her in the chest area, causing a few of the small metal plating to chip a bit. The young woman was quick on the draw however, and quickly raised her arm, triggering the small wrist mounted generator to form a shield of solid energy, allowing her to retreat into the building and take cover to the side of the cutout in the large titanium doors.

Taking a moment to breath Sabrina checked her surroundings "That bitch gave me the slip" she said in between breaths, before peaking around the corner to see if any of the officers were approaching the door.  A few of them had began to creep forward with their guns still trained on the smiling vigilante. with a sigh, Sabrina reached down to her belt and grabbed one of her cryo grenades and popping the pin before chucking it at the approaching officers. with a loud bang and a cloud of light blue smoke, the officers were frozen solid. *well that just leaves the rest of them* she thought.

Sabrina already felt bad about freezing those cops, but now she found herself staring at one of her toxic grenades with a crude smiley face drawn on it. She pulled the pin and rolled out from her cover, her free arm holding up a shield to block the incoming bullets. She then launched the grenade perfectly into the center of the group outside, setting a large green cloud into the air and into their lungs. It didn't take long for the  gas to take effect, and once the first bouts of laughing began, Sabrina turned her back to the officers, clenching her fist.

The hooded person had fled into the building, which to Sabrina meant that they were there to steal something. This peaked the DJ's curiosity *Just what are they after*. She moved deeper and deeper into the facility looking for the would be thief, hoping to get some answers, after all, if their reason for the theft was justifiable there wouldn't have been any need for conflict. She shook the thoughts from her head, she had just been attacked and she wouldn't let this slide without getting some form of payback herself.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 23rd 2015, 2:53 am

Isalia had heard several gunshots and the sound of grenades going off, but didn't even flinch and just kept on walking. She was using her HUD to track the item they had lost to these thieves. They seemed to be pretty sloppy, that or Lucius' stealth trackers were just that good. She began to casually hum as she walked up the stairs to the second floor, then rammed a door down with her telekinesis. She walked inside the room, which had papers falling through the air as they were brushed up from the pulse she sent at the room. In a moment, she located what she was after.

It was a tube of glowing blue liquid, one of vital importance. She didn't know exactly what it was, but from what she gathered it had something to do with genetics. She probably could find out with just a few minutes of inspection, but she didn't have the time, people to see, places to be. However, she realized from the sound the woman had followed her. Now, it wouldn't have been very fun if she just left, now would it. She wanted this to be an enjoyable mission, not a game of fetch. So she was going to have some play time with this one. She waited for the woman to get up there, and once she did Isalia didn't make a move. She just leaned up against a counter with her thin legs crossed.

"You're a bit better then i thought, but i don't think you want to fight me...... Do you mind answering a few questions instead?" Isalia said, taking off her mask and setting it on the counter, then pulling her hood down to reveal her long black hair and piercing, almost glowing, blue eyes.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 23rd 2015, 5:11 am

Sabrina had scouted the first floor with the help of her helmet, it was mostly HR and management, definitely not the place you would hide something valuable.  She turned her attention to the stairs that lead to the second floor when she heard a loud bang "There you are" she said under her breath as she ascended the stairs. When she reached the landing she took a moment to compose herself and sheathed her sword, and upholstered one of her guns.

The young vigilante moved cautiously down the long hallway, towards the only door that seemed to be open. As she approached the door, she quickly snapped into position, with her gun aimed at the would be thief would was nonchalantly waiting for her it seemed. Sabrina lowered her gun as the thief removed her mask and hood. Her long black hair and vibrant blue eyes were quite captivating. She shook her head and holstered her gun, but kept the strap undone incase she needed to get to it quickly.

"I don't know, I was taught to never talk to strangers." she said with a smirk behind her helmet, she then adjusted her posture and rested her left hand on her him. "Besides I have half a mind to put my boot up your ass for that little stunt you pulled back there....whatever that was" Sabrina Paused for a moment, wondering if she should do the courtesy of removing her helmet, but she didn't. "But I supposed if you went through all the trouble of waiting for me, I guess I wouldn't mind talking"

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 23rd 2015, 5:54 am

Isalia just giggled at the thought of the female actually trying to 'put her foot up' her ass. Honestly, even if Isalia didn't use her other powers her reaction time and muscle memory, as well as mental sight made her a nearly unmatched combatant. Really only someone with true precognition could hope to surpass her in hand to hand combat. But thoughts of fighting aside, they had talking to do.

"I wanna know why you do this. It's always interested me really. Why someone would want to go out, risk their lives, and the lives of others, like those cops, just to stop a 'thief'. Who cares? I'm guessing you have some manner of powers, or you're just crazy. Either way, why not use your gifts for something more......meaningful? Really, what has this world ever given you? What has this world every done for you to make you want to uphold pointless laws and protect little insects? I could leave at anytime, you should know, but I'm just curious." Isalia said. She was beginning to sound like her father, wasn't she? Oh well, not like that was such a bad thing. A bit long winded sure, but these were all questions she truly wanted to know the answer to. Vigilantism made no sense at all to her.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 23rd 2015, 6:23 pm

Sabrina eased up a bit and relaxed her posture as the woman before her began to speak. Though the questions held merit, Sabrina had heard it all before, usually from the people she beat half to death, but then came a slew of other questions that Sabrina found interesting. Why not use your power for something more meaningful?......was protecting the innocent not meaningful enough? She tilted her head back with a small chuckle. "I do this, because there's nothing else for me to do.....I've already got fame and fortune. So at this point it's just for kicks I suppose"

By now Sabrina had opened up a bit and now leaned against the door frame "Besides its not about upholding shitty laws.....hell if you had just answered my question earlier, I might have actually helped you look for whatever it is you came to steal......but I digress." After answering the questions posed by the thief, Sabrina felt the need to retort with a few questions of her own. "What about you huh? you say why not use your powers for something more meaningful, but what's so important about being a thief? why do you do what you do?"

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 23rd 2015, 7:02 pm

It seemed this woman wasn't as heroic as Isalia had thought. She knew deep down 'heroes' were just doing it for kicks, so they could pretend to be some comic book character, but at least this one said so. The woman then asked why Isalia did what she did. Now that was a question, a big one. Honestly, she could go on and on about evolution and trying to improve the world by stomping out humanities hold and replacing it with that of inhumans, but she didn't really feel like it.

"I'm no thief, sure I've stolen things before, but i have a much higher purpose then that. I was created to assist in our race's rise. There's more going on then you know, which is why it disgusts me you're wasting your time and whatever gifts you have on this. There's a storm coming, a war, and I'm going to be in the thick of it. I just hope by the end I'll still be alive to see paradise." Isalia said, trying to sum up exactly what her purpose was in as few words as possible. The fact of the matter was, it was extremely convoluted.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 23rd 2015, 7:18 pm

*Created?* Sabrina raised her had to rub her forehead as if the words puzzled her, only to be met with a small tink as her hand came in contact with her helmet. She stood straight up, now crossing her arms. She knew of the whole metas versus human issue but never realized it was something that someone could be so passionate about. " when you say you were created.....do you mean you were given your powers artificially or......." she trailed off for a moment, that had to be it right? just like her father who had been given his powers through the serum injections, or maybe it was something altogether.

Sabrina's attention shifted back to the woman before her, there was something both mesmerizing and haunting about her eyes. Sabrina began to shake her head, as if trying to fight of the feeling of sleep, she suddenly stopped and popped her head back up "A war you say? tell me more darling I'm all ears." she said with a slight twisted chuckle. Her voice had taken on a different tone from her normal happy go lucky tone, to that of someone with a few screws loose. "You have no idea how badly my trigger fingers been itching"

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 23rd 2015, 11:54 pm

The woman seemed to wonder what Isalia meant by 'created', but seemed to come to the conclusion she meant her powers. In actuality that was completely wrong, but would she say that? Perhaps, this person seemed to be interested in the cause, so maybe Isalia had came across a potential recruit. Or maybe they were just a trigger happy merc type, either way this could be used to Isalia's advantage.

"How about you come with me then? I can show you things you wouldn't believe, tell you secrets only few on this planet have any idea about. It doesn't matter what you are, if you're evolved, you can be a part of our new dawn." Isalia said. Yeah, it was official, she sounded like her father. Isalia then held out her hand in an offering manner, and if it was grabbed, they both would be teleported to a top secret location.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 24th 2015, 12:07 am

"Secrets eh? now you peaked my curiosity.....thought they way you're going on about this cause makes you sound really preachy....you know that right?" Sabrina's body perked up and slowly approached the woman. She brought her hand up to solidify the deal but hesitated for a moment. This wasn't Sabrina conversing with the fellow metahuman, it was her split personality Smiley, who was way too caught up in the moment to give a damn what would happen to them if she accepted to tag along with this strange individual.

Smiley withdrew her hand for a moment and reached up to her helmet, clicking a button on the side that ejected what looked like a small memory card. She pulled the chip from its slot and dropped it to the floor and almost instantaneously drew her gun and blasted it to pieces. She then removed her helmet to reveal her face to the other woman, *it's only fair right?* she thought before finally shaking the woman's had. " So.....where we headed?" she said with excitement.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 24th 2015, 12:22 am

Preachy? Well, that was something Isalia had not been called before, but she supposed yes, she sounded that way. But in the end, was that a bad thing? It was just passion, struggle, determination, all wrapped up into words. At least she knew what she stood for, what she was fighting for.

"That's irrelevant, but i guess i do sometimes." Isalia said before watching the woman remove something from her helmet and shoot it. Odd, but she wouldn't question it. As soon as the woman shook her hand, they would be teleported hundreds of miles away, finding themselves in a dark living room area with lush furniture, a fire place, and dim lighting. It looked like something you would find in a mansion really, yet no one was enjoying it. The woman would likely feel like puking, if it was her first time teleporting, but it wasn't as bad as you would think.

"We call it the Sanctuary, and we're already here. You're in one of it's many rooms, thousands of feet underground. Follow me and we'll answer some questions you may have." Isalia said, walking off and hoping the woman would follow. She was leading her to Lucius' quarters. She supposed it was best he find out now.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 24th 2015, 12:43 am

With no warning or anything the two women had popped up in another location, the trip made Smiley feel nauseous at first, but the feeling faded as she looked around the room they had apparently teleported to. "Teleportation.....neat trick.....can't say much for the decor in here though." she said with a slight chuckle. If Sabrina had seen the room, she might have commented on how it looked similar to her family home, but the moment had passed, and Smiley was the one taking the grand tour of where ever the hell this place was.

As the two walked, Smiley couldn't help but give a small snort as she thought of the places name "Sanctuary? Really?.....I won't have to worry about any talking gargoyles or hunchbacks will I?" she said trying to hold back the laughter from her own joke. Needless to say she followed the other woman wondering where exactly they were headed.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 24th 2015, 1:33 am

This one seemed to think everything was a joke, a bit annoying, but hey, Isalia could deal with it. She lead the woman down several hallways and then finally through a large metal door that revealed Lucius' lab when opened. The room was much more sleek and felt cold, everything being either black or chrome, or glowing red of course. It was a large open area, lit by florescent lights that didn't really do their job well. But Lucius liked to work in the partial darkness.

What dominated the room was counters that either held holographic computer screens or some form of high tech gadget in various stages of completion. Also there were papers scattered about, as well as small pieces of technology that had likely been discarded. Also on the tables were viles of liquid, all of different types and hooked up to a large chrome network that seemed to be mixing them and calculating results on the terminal attracted to the front. Lucius stood in the thick of this, in the center of the counter-tops that seemed to form a circle around him. His tired eyes immediately looked to Isalia and the woman, a slight bit of irritation in his voice and look. It was likely only because of his work, whenever he hit a road block he had that look about him.

"Did you get it?" Lucius asked after turning around, focusing on his work more then anything else.

"Yes." Isalia returned simply, walking up to Lucius and passing it off to him. He grabbed it and then inserted the vile into the machine just as the others were, and it instantly started to mix them. After a few seconds, the terminal glowed green in confirmation.

"Thank you my dear. Who is this?" Lucius finally asked, she was in his lab for some reason, only a few were allowed in here but he wouldn't be rude and draw attention to that.

"I picked her up during the operation, she seemed to be interested in...well, this." Isalia said, hoping her father wasn't angry with her or something.

"Is that so? Well, I'm sure you have plenty of questions, so please, ask away." Lucius said, knowing full well the amount of information Isalia gave was likely only enough to peak curiosity.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top