The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Apocalypse Later (Kesler) I_vote_lcapApocalypse Later (Kesler) I_voting_barApocalypse Later (Kesler) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Apocalypse Later (Kesler)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apocalypse Later (Kesler) Empty Apocalypse Later (Kesler)

Post by Danger July 18th 2015, 2:19 am

All the shadows of the dense canopy hid the secrets of the vast Amazon. And a good thing too, because this place really sucked. Even in the shade it felt like it was two hundred degrees, the air thick enough to chew up spit out, and complain because you were too full to breath anymore. Elaine continued to complain anyways. This magical party boat ride bore none of those words anymore. The magical companion she brought disappeared, the alcohol all vanished, and after running into a giant snake, the boat sank. So Elaine road a barrel over to the shore line before the piranhas showed up.

"Why did you attempt to get the boat unstuck by shooting the bow?"

"They put one of mine in the hospital, I put one of theirs in the morgue." Elaine muttered her words through the mud her face sank into. Her boots took on about twenty pounds of water while her shorts and her button up blue shirt combined for about ten pounds. Incidentally, her hat sized up to about ten gallons, but remained only ten inches in height.

"Are we chalking your delusions up to the sun, the wrecked boat, or the thing chewing on your back leg?" The little spirit dog set its gaze towards a leech sucking on the back of Elaine's knee, completely hidden away from the realm of anyone not within Elaine's brainrealm.

"Brainrealm isn't a real word." Elaine swatted the creature from the back of her leg and wiped the mud from her face.

"I never said anything about it." Following in the shadow of his ascending partner, Spirit Corgi plopped his oddly shaped butt on the ground.

"Someone said brainrealm. That's a stupid word."

"You're talking to the narrative again; we should just go look for Amethyst and Imena. They're somewhere out here."

Water poured from the barrel of both of her pistols as Elaine finished drying herself off. "I thought we only brought one with us?"

"I really wasn't paying attention until about three minutes ago. Find one, find two. Who cares? Can we go?" And Elaine and her spectral companion walked into the jungle to look for any number of people.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Later (Kesler) Empty Re: Apocalypse Later (Kesler)

Post by Kesler July 18th 2015, 2:52 am

The amazon was nothing like what Luke had expected, he expected nice warm weather with a light breeze. But instead he was greeted with a abundance of humidity and heat. Which was alright, but he could do with it being a bit cooler. Luke had arrived to the amazon by taking a fairly long boat ride all the way from New York to the amazon, which was weird considering he only traveled here because the ships captain claimed to have found paradise while Luke had been taking a walk by the docks. Oddly enough, even with this captain's weird vibe and crazy look, Luke accepted the boat ride and paid the fare, and packed some things to travel there, the wage was charged at 200$ mind you though, which was an okay deal. The one other reason why Luke accepted this trip was due to reason of Luke needing to refine his skills with his powers, although he was pretty adept at using them, he needed practice to make sure no issues can come from his use of powers due to not having a enough skill.

Once arriving at the shore, the captain stated that if Luke ever needed a ride back, he'd have to make it to the opposite side of the island to get a trip back, with that in mind, he made his way a bit further into the island to setup a "camp" of sorts. He started by setting up a tent under good shade and cover by some bushes, letting the tent face the shore where he could see the water, afterwards he began to dig out a small concave dug out in the ground for a makeshift fire pit if the night ever gets too cold. Soon after he unpacked his two bags, one with clothes and his "costume", the other being essentials and things he knew he might need to survive out here. Luke needed to train himself and harden his attitude, even with all the extensive training he has, including mastering many different martial arts, stealth and deception. His intelligence is certainly above average as well. After sometime of setting up and changing into attire more comfortable for this type of landscape. Suddenly he spotted a female in the distance arriving at the shore line in a barrel, and soon exiting to begin walking around with a creature at her side. In response Luke just watched from a distance to assess the situation to determine if she'd be hostile or not..

Clothing
Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kesler

Jubinhof
Kesler
Kesler

Quote : "All men must die.."

Number of posts : 14
Job : Saving the world.
Humor : Sup
Registration date : 2014-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 18th 2015, 2:34 pm

The dense foliage of the trees opened up into a well put together camp of sorts. Elaine tossed her bag in the tent and strolled past the man tending to his site without as much as a word going towards him. The zipper closed behind her and a number of clothes flung around the small enclosure.

Tree branches rustled along the perimeter of the camp. Hidden within the trees stalked a number of women armed with spears and bows, wearing light armor to give them freedom to move. Machinery ran along the shaft of their weapons; the heaviness of their weapons brushing leaves and weighing down their footsteps. The shadows still embraced them with comfort, but their steps would begin to announce themselves the closer they wandered.

Elaine emerged from the tent she broke into with a dry pair of shorts and her black poncho draped over a black bikini top. A seemingly unending deluge of water poured out from the shaking of her hat. The fire hissed at the response of each drip to its mouth. "It's not drying fast enough. Your fire is broken." Both of Elaine's pistols remained holstered at her side with bullets lining the waist. Once the hat reached an acceptable level of dampness, Elaine plopped it upon her head. "It's weird that tents just appear naturally in the wild. I guess you were lucky you found it."

Just as Elaine stood up, a blast shot the hat off her head. Lasers broke out from the treeline shooting from spears, pulsing with a light purple glow. Arrows rained down into the camp, exploding with concussive force. Both of Elaine's pistols sprung from her holster in time to parry a downward stroke from one of the Amazons coming from the trees. The black and brown armor she wore looked crafted with some synthetic material, but still holding the outside trappings of furs.

Seven Amazons in all came towards the camp, three stayed back to fire arrows while the other four engaged in close quarters. "Your friends are weird!" Elaine dug the bottom of her boot into the neck of her assailant, driving her to the ground. A savage swipe crossed towards Elaine's chest, catching nothing but the appearance of the cowgirl disappearing before her and arriving behind her. It only took a minor kick to push the Amazon away, so Elaine pushed for a forceful kick to push the woman into a tree. "And rude."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesler July 18th 2015, 3:19 pm

The oddness of the girl just randomly walking into his tent was bizarre, he looked around him to make sure he wasn't dreaming or seeing things. After a few moments of assuring he wasn't, she walked back out in different clothing, muttering a few things until a attack was commenced. Immediately after they were being assaulted, the girl fended herself off quite well against the amazons, but he wasn't going to make her fight alone. Quickly he reached over to a bag outside the tent and threw on a mask and stood up sprinting away at superhuman speed, if anyone were to have a radar gun they'd probably clock him in at around mach 3 speeds.

After sprinting out into the forest he found the archers and took them out by surprise, by taking them out one by one with a solid punch in the jaw with his incredible speed and leaving blasts of plasma on their weapons to destroy them completely. He turned around afterwards and began to sprint back, dodging and weaving past the trees, finding his way back. Once back he engaged in hand to hand combat with two amazons, one went to strike him with a quick stab, but Luke moved out of the way with his speed and used his skills of martial arts and speed together to grab their sword arms wrist and pulled it across their chest, then punching them in the face a few times, knocking them out. The second amazon went for a swipe and missed when Luke just stepped back quickly, then charging in with a charge of plasma in his hand, shooting it into their chest. Instantly killing them due to the immense pain they suffered from their armour melting on their skin, and the plasma melting through their body.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kesler

Jubinhof
Kesler
Kesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 19th 2015, 6:31 pm

Elaine walked over the two disposed Amazons she put on the ground, making her way over towards the ruckus in the jungle. Once the commotion of battle wore down, nothing more than a scattering of charred flesh and burning synthetics. "Oh cool, so I kicked someone into a tree, so you went all Clint Eastwood and started killing people." The plasma lit up enough of the area to shed some light on the faces around the area. "Oh and they're women too. I won't tell Tumblr about this, but you went from 0 to killing people in like 6 seconds. Let's find the speed below that and cruise there for a while. Otherwise stuff gets a little too real."

"Speaking of getting too real, those Amazons are leaving. Well, the ones capable of doing that are." The little dog walked next to the smoldering body and took a seat.

"The little dog I talk to that only I can see says you aren't grounded in reality."

"I didn't say that. I was only thinking it about you." More smoke poured up from the bodies. "Oh, wow this guys worse than you."

"He says you aren't as good as me yet, but thinks you have promise." The trail still had some credence. The lights from Luke's plasma lit up the canopy as the Amazons retreated away. "Yeah, so I'm going to follow them to find out if they found my friends- well friend. Maybe. I'm looking for possibly two humans. This is a good idea right?"

"I don't care. At all."

"Little dog says he doesn't see anything wrong with our plan. So, let's go."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesler July 20th 2015, 12:51 am

Kesler looked at the girl weirdly as she pretty much stated he was going a bit "overboard" which may be true, but he reacted in a way that made them safe nonetheless. Looking around the blasts of plasma covered the soil, lighting the area up, allowing for beat visual. After hearing her say multiple things, speaking to something that either doesn't exist, or just to her self, regardless. He was bored and this gave him an opportunity to get busy and practice a bit, and perhaps help find this girls friend.

In regard to her comments he answered saying, "I did what had to be done, try to kill me, I do the same to you, you get what you give.", he continued with answering her comments saying, "I understand it may be extreme, I am new to this heroic good guy stuff so I'll be a bit rough on the edges, and promise for what exactly, didn't know this is a competition..?", he then sighed saying, "I'll help you out though, lead the way and I'll follow." ((From this point on, in your next post you may RP where he may be while walking with you in order to skip filler in me walking and placements to get to the good stuff, when it comes to interactions and fighting, I got dat. Razz))

Kesler

Jubinhof
Kesler
Kesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 22nd 2015, 2:09 am

"By that logic if I tried to enlighten you, you would try to enlighten me. But, you don't have any enlightenment, therefore you would just take my enlightenment, leaving me with nothing while I bestow enlightenment upon you. Then, out of the enlightened mindset, you would try to enlighten me, creating an infinite loop of something into nothing. Wait, would that balance a Yin and Yang?" Elaine rubbed the side of her head with the barrel of her gun while looking back to her spirit guide.

"Did you know everything in a rainforest can and will kill you for no reason other than this place is terrible?"

"Little dog said this is life or death. You can only see him if you're enlightened-"

"Wrong."

"Pretty sure it comes from Kansas. Or, Mexico. Just don't drink the water and try not to get murdered by cartels." A quick spin of her pistol put her gun back in the holster hanging off her back. "Why am I looking for enlightenment in a jungle? This seems stupid. That's a dumb light over there. I'm going to turn it off." A pause hung in the air as Elaine walked off into the distance, never to be seen again.

Elaine walked into a clearing expanding for the better course of a mile, being seen again. The clearing broke down into a quarry dug out of a valley. A large building sat in the middle of the quarry, feeding off the river. A number of substructures lined the major building as it basked in a dark green glow mixing with the shadows along the valley. "Alright. Time to go from zero to gangsta. Remember motherfucker, enlightenment. Enlightenment. Enlightenment."

"Saying the word doesn't apply anything to it. You're not Hermeneutics."

"Enlightenment!" And Elaine began to descend into valley, pulling out both guns and disappearing into the shadows of the green light.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum