The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kane I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Kane I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Kane I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Kane I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Kane I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Kane I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Kane I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Kane I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Kane I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Kane I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Kane I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Kane I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Kane I_vote_lcapKane I_voting_barKane I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kane Empty Kane

Post by Duo July 17th 2015, 2:08 am

Kane
"Not every story starts with 'Once Upon a Time' and ends with 'They Lived Happily Ever After'. Mine starts with 'For Some Forsaken Reason' and will end with 'with two middle fingers raised'."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Kane
Title: The Bad Kid, The Sociopath, The Psychopath
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Semi-Long and curly. It tends to change color, a side effect of his Metagene. His hair color ranges from dark brown to blonde, and has even had moments of silver and icy blue.
Eyes: Light Blue, a notable feature that stands out.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 150 pounds
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Occasionally will wear this awesome outfit.:

Very Often wears something like this:

FullBody + Another Outfit he wears at times.:

I really like Evan Peters so here's another picture with his 'face paint' that Kane may wear to intimidate others.:

The Legacy

Personality:

He's insane. There's no ways around saying that. Andrew Kane has never been a sane child, and has just recently embraced his wild side. He's very open about who he is, and is openly violent as well. He is a bit more intelligent than what some people think he is, and is actually a brilliant child. He is arrogant, cocky, and loves being in the lead in his fights. He is constantly talking to himself, not to any voices or people who aren't there, just to himself. He also has violent mood swings, which can either be triggered (something slightly irritating can cause him to get super angry) or completely random (without a reason just go from happy to crying to angry). He also loves games.

History:

He was born a metahuman, with the gene being passed from his father. The metagene actually had run in the family for a long, long time, however it's never met the trigger of intense emotional, physical, and mental trauma. Andrew Kane's life would soon unlock the metagene. Andrew was also an outcast at school, due to him also being born a clinically-diagnosed sociopath. He didn't have any school friends or buddies, and even at home things were rocky. It was at the age of 15 where Andrew felt what it was like to lose. After trying to make friends at his school, he spoke to the wrong person (the love interest of a Football Team Captain), and ended up getting ganged up on for, really, no good reason. This event mixed with the years of punishment he's taken verbally from his peers over the years added up, and caused the metagene in him to snap forth. Three kids of his age died that night, all with remnants of their heads in pieces across the area. From then on, Andrew, after realizing his power, became tired of his old life, and before he could be caught, ran away. He then spent the year, committing crimes and going about with anything else, becoming known as a notable villain at the ripe age of 16. His motives aren't clear, and it's very possible he doesn't have any.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Heat Removal/Cryo-Creation - Kane has the natural ability to control heat, and this includes removing it. This ability goes down with range, meaning that while he can easily and freely manipulate it in his hands, he has to concentrate harder, and generally work more, to do the same thing ten feet away from him. This means that he can do cooler stuff the closer the range is, and can barely use his powers in mid-long range. With this power, Kane has the ability to cool things around him, being able to freeze them. He's been known to freeze parts of people (would need permission to do this to a PC), just by touching them. He can also freely create ice creations, though these maintain the properties of ice that is cold, meaning no bullet-blocking ice walls (though, it has been shown that he can walk on it with ease). He can remove heat from any object, easily being able to freeze water, and cool steam back to water. If he chooses to, he can effect his passive aura and make it spread out farther and make the area cooler, although this has little combat effect, needing to be able to do it for a long period of time before a room can even be cold enough to hamper combat. This is generally used as a sign that he's there, and used to intimidate people/make them cold.

Power 2: Heat Addition - Kane has the natural ability to control heat, and this includes adding it. Unlike his Cryo-Creation, Kane does not have the ability to create objects out of flames/anything similar. Instead, he can change the heat around an area, although this is most effective when it's his body. This power mainly allows him to heat up his hands to high temperatures, being able to cause up to second-degree burns easily if Kane is really putting effort into it. He can heat up his body instantly, allowing him to catch opponent's off guard and give them first degree burns right away. The longer his hands are held onto something, the more intense the burns are.

Power 3: Temperature Aura - Kane has a limited passive ability, which is a temperature aura. Depending on his mood (which changes very quickly), the heat immediately around his body either increases or decreases in a range about 5-10 degrees F. This is not enough to provide a combat edge, merely it is enough to cause discomfort to those due to it being either too hot or too cold within the area.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Lack of Caution - Due to his state of insanity, Kane will often do things which make others think he is suicidal, when really he's just trying to hurt other people. This may include jumping off of bridges, eating thumbtacks, or simply not being afraid of actual, legitimate threats. This doesn't make him any more immune to them, though, and thus can cause him to get hurt, badly.

Weakness 2: Extreme Discomfort - If his selection of temperature isn't to his matching, his body isn't used to it, and his body is generally weaker and less strong (meaning, if a flame is disrupting his cool, he may find himself physically weaker, and may even grow sick from it).

Weakness 3: Limits of Aura - While the aura is a passive skill, it can still be beaten easily. Because his mood effects the Aura, if he wants the aura to be reversed, it cannot be. Therefore, if he's angry, but wants the area around him to be cooled, he cannot just use his power to increase the aura's effect, he would need to use his power to make the area around him cooler, requiring more work and effort. The aura is also a dead giveaway to most that something is wrong, due to it being very noticeable.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): This character is a badass.
His hair can slightly change color. It's a habit of his Metagene he's learned to control to an extent, and can freely make his hair go any range of colors from any shade of brown to the lightest of blondes, and he's discovered more recently he can get to a state of silver and blue. Of course, this has no actual use combat-wise, and he can't shapeshift, simply change his hair color.
This character's identity is known. There's no hiding Andrew Kane/Kane. Maybe not EVERYONE knows who he is, but he's public with his identity, like many superheroes are. Likewise, he will go out in public without hiding, although he will still go out hiding him at times. It all depends on how he's feeling.
He's not, per say, suicidal, more homicidal. Except he hasn't managed to die yet.
He is good at hand-to-hand fighting, having learned from experience. He also knows his way with various guns and many other weapons.
From his past, he's learned how to pull off a lot of simple crimes, and does them daily. These include, but are not limited to, Auto Theft, Shoplifting, and Burglary.
He never sweats,
His aura has been known to, over time, cool down room temperatures. This means that, rooms he stays at for long periods of time are generally noticeably cooler. This is NOT like "Kane walks into a room and the entire room drops 4 degrees".

Items/Minions

Physical Priority

Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4
Duo
Duo

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top