The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_voting_barSo uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

So uncivilized (Darkshift)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So uncivilized (Darkshift) - Page 2 Empty Re: So uncivilized (Darkshift)

Post by Red August 8th 2015, 8:32 pm

With Daniel gone Lucius would find himself confronted with another member of this little community, though calling the male that may have been a stretch. Lucius couldn't help but feel it was just for the money with this one, which was fine, but he wasn't exactly on top of the list of most trust worthy individuals under his employ. Lucius smirked slightly at the mans comment, then removed his mask, allowing it to collapse into something no bigger then a usb stick before clasping it into his belt. After that he pulled his hood down. As nice as the whole mask/hood combo was, it could get annoying at times, especelly when Lucius wanted to see without looking through optics.

"I would hardly call them wild animals, but yes, she's new." Lucius said in response, closing the distance with the mercenary. The man was not of Lucius' type, being less of a gentlemen and more of a hardened soldier. That was all well and good of course, just a bit uncivilized for Lucius' taste.

"Anyway, i haven't seen you in awhile. How have you been?" Lucius asked, making small talk mostly. It was good to keep a relationship with those under him, and a friendly one at that.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pale Kestrl August 9th 2015, 10:08 am

Lucius's query into Felix's well being was one of the simple displays the man made that made him radically different from any employer Felix had worked under before. Most of them only wanted to know if he'd need any extra ammo and how many of their enemies were already dead. And even if his pleasantries were just the man trying to make himself seem like the nicest guy in the room Felix didn't mind, it was one of the things about Lucius that Felix appreciated. Along with his vision and his money. Shrugging at Lucius's comment he looked over at him.

"I've been keeping myself busy, completing some external contracts" He looked around at the courtyard for a second, watching the swarms of meta-human's pass by "I should be more available for your work now"

Looking past Lucius Felix saw the new girl disappear with Daniel, teleporting to another part of the Sanctuary.

"Where did you find the girl?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Young and wayward Energy powered metahuman just trying to do some good: Glow

Seismic empowered mercenary looking for work: Reave

Young vigilante trying to make his own mark: Ex-41
The Pale Kestrl
The Pale Kestrl

Quote : "Impressive toys you have there boy. But your playing in the big leagues now" Felix "Reave" Black

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Job : Roguish Traveller
Humor : Well, the worlds a pretty funny place
Registration date : 2015-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 10th 2015, 12:20 am

It was a custom of Lucius to treat those under his employ as actual human beings, or in this case metahuman beings. For several reasons really, for one, Lucius was a sophisticated individual, a gentlemen when he wanted to be. He had that formal aura about him, even when around his enemies. Other then that, being a kind person definitely had an impact on the respect his followers showed him, which was a difficult thing to find in similar organizations. In others, most people were just trying to get power for themselves, stabbing people in the back at every turn. Lucius' group was different, it was a business, a community, everyone here was here by choice and were fine with the position they were in. The mercenary went on to say he was free for work, which was pleasant. Reeve had so far showed himself to be reliable, and it was always nice to have him available. Lucius was then once again asked about the girl, the merc seemed to take an interest in her, at least slightly.

"Canada actually. There are a surprising amount of metahumans there honestly, you just don't hear as much about them as you do in the US." Lucius said. It was true, a lot of his most trusted followers had been picked up in Canada, which could seem odd to some.

"Anyway, you being here is convenient. My forces are a little stretched thin at the moment and you seem like you can take care of it without much issue. A vigilante operating in LA has given me and my allies a few minor problems, nothing major really, just some gorilla tactics. He calls himself Drifter or something like that, I'll have Hector send you the info if you want the job." Lucius said, assuming the merc likely wanted some work.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pale Kestrl August 10th 2015, 3:20 pm

"Canada?"

Felix huffed in acknowledgement. He'd been out to Canada a few times, most on business and once just to visit. He'd liked it a lot, his kind of weather. It din't surprise him that many meta-human's lived there, it's seemed like that part of the world were you could just live in peace if you wanted to, other countries could be quite harsh in retrospect when it came to wanting to be left alone. Felix stopped his day dreaming to wonder why he'd asked at all? Did I he care where this new runaway had come from? Something deeper perhaps? He shook the thoughts out of his mind as Lucius mentioned a new contract. Prefect, just the thing he needed to keep his mind occupied.

A vigilante called Drifter, operating out of Los Angeles. Felix couldn't say he'd heard of him before, most likely new to the profession or just too low down the rungs to come up on Felix's radar. His mind was already flicking through tactical options. How to engage in an urban environment, what weapons might he have, what was the likelihood of civilian interference? And the all important question, collateral damage?

"Any information on him I might find useful?"

The Pale Kestrl
The Pale Kestrl

Quote : "Impressive toys you have there boy. But your playing in the big leagues now" Felix "Reave" Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 13th 2015, 10:44 pm

"Well, all the info you'll need will be sent to you, but other then that i can tell you he is extremely crafty. Don't underestimate him. The boy might only be a human but he has a knack for killing things." Lucius said. He hadn't personally had a run-in with this guy, but from what he heard a number of his followers didn't even know what hit them. Two even lost their lives. Now Lucius didn't know why this guy was coming after his metahumans, and that's why he wanted him. Just to talk really, hammer away at his ideals a bit. If he knew one thing it's that no one does something like that for shits and gigs, there was a certain passion to it.

"I want him alive, should be quite simple really, and quite lucrative." Lucius said, pausing to hear a response from the male.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pale Kestrl August 20th 2015, 4:43 pm

"A knack for killing things? It seems you have forgotten who you are talking too" replied Felix, not cracking even the smallest of smiles. It was more statement than any kind of jest.

Nodding slowly Felix ran a few things through his mind, mainly what kind of weapons and armor he'd need for the mission. Most curiously was that Lucius wanted the boy alive, that would make it even more difficult. Still, Felix wouldn't be where he was today if he backed down from an assignment.

"I'll catch your little irritant for you" huffing he added "I'll do what I can to keep him in one piece"

Nodding to his employer Felix stepped back and headed for his room, planning on suiting up and heading out as soon as he was able. He had a mission and was certainly not one to rest on his laurels.

The Pale Kestrl
The Pale Kestrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 22nd 2015, 9:35 pm

Lucius just smiled and walked away, knowing the bounty hunter would take care of it. Having people under your employ is quite convenient, sure Lucius liked to do things himself as much as possible but this was just a minor thing. He had money for a reason, might as well use it. He had a lot of planning to do for what was about to happen, which was likely the most important move he and his following had ever done, he couldn't waste his time going after a small timer. Lucius touched his communicator as he walked away, before speaking into it.

"Hector, send the information we have on Drifter to Reeve, then tell Daniel to meet me in my lab. We have little time." Lucius said as he made his way toward his lab. He hoped the male had finished up with Darkshift by now.

(We can end it here, i think a new thread should be made for Drifter/Reeve.)

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum