The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barBrother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barBrother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open)

Post by Thistle July 13th 2015, 11:56 pm

"I freakin' love grapes!" she turned, and grew large, human sized grapes.

"But I hate humans so much."

Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open)

Post by Odien July 13th 2015, 11:59 pm

"But humans are a part of nature! Nature is all cool, man,"

Brother Nature took a phallus sized bite out of a grape. "Cool like frozen orange juice"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle July 14th 2015, 12:24 am

"Humans are vile. All they're interested in is clubbing and hardcore fuck." She took a bite out of an apple.

"They need to be purged."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien July 14th 2015, 12:27 am

"Purged? Why that sounds like something that happens on a superhero roleplay site."

Bro Nat spoke to the birds and made them drop a crown on This Tit's head.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Edifi3d September 19th 2017, 10:03 pm

"She has a point." The Crimson Monk emerges from the shadows and calmly walks over to the two beings whose conversation he'd be ease dropping. "There are no beings in this universe that lie, cheat, steal and kill more than human beings can and do. Selfishness overcomes even the holiest of men, greed overtakes even the purest of hearts, and fire burns through the villages with those in charge turning a blind eye."

His bald head shimmered in the sun as a single drop of sweat beat down his forehead. There was a strange presence that emanated from these people, he almost felt it his moral obligation to make sure they werent up to any nefarious plans.  He took the female's comments as a joke and not a serious threat, but the tides could turn at any moment.  He made sure to stay on his toes, ready for whatever would come next.

"So, listen lady, I don't know who you are, or what your deal is .. but you're playing around right?  About purging humans?" He pressed his fingers into his palm and formed a fist. He focused on his breath as he waited for a response, gathering energy from the planet just in case he might need to strike.
Edifi3d
Edifi3d

Quote : "In Death there is Life"

Number of posts : 11
Job : Monk
Registration date : 2017-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 19th 2017, 11:18 pm

[ This thread hasn't been posted to in years.

Please make a new thread or find a more up-to-date open adventure. (: ]

-My DeviantArt-
Brother from Another Mother Nature (Open) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top