The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_voting_barAnger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Anger can change (Thorgorn)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Anger can change (Thorgorn)

Post by Shadowoof August 26th 2015, 10:02 am

Walking around a little, Bella would hear Alex's voice once again but this time it was a warning about her new form. So it seemed that the dinosaur had used the wind to keep itself in the air rather then flapping. The thought scared her as much as it annoyed her that the man could talk in this form, it was a jealousy, one she hoped would not last for the fellow shapeshifter. Following after him to the edge of the roof, finding one last word of advice before she watched his wings tuck in and he nose dived towards the ground. Knowing that this was one way to learn, she would take to the edge herself and tuck in her wings tight before nose diving off the building much like Alexander did.

The pavement in her view, she kept onto the thought that she could do this as it came closer and closer till finally she did what felt like normal and craned her neck towards the sky before allowing her wings to expand to their fullest, feeling the change in momentum and skyrocketing into the sky. If she could have laughed she would have done such as she passed the cloud's and found Alex, just soaring in the sky. If it wasn't for his obsession of pack stuff she might have liked the man a little more but she got away from two people that wanted her under their control and she currently didn't feel like being under ones now but still she would try her best to close the distance between the two, waiting on his move to continue on-wards.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 22nd 2015, 11:18 am

This was why he had chosen the youngling and been so excited at her powers. She was a natural shifter. No more than fifteen minutes ago she had never even formed scales on her body and already she was soaring above the clouds as a pterosaur. They were a difficult form to master yet here she was flying next to him, allowing her sail-like wings to lift her on the strong air currents of the atmosphere.

Excellent young one! he shouted back to her as he dipped past a flock of frightened geese in his way.I have to admit, I'm impressed with how quickly you picked this up. This is not something that just anyone can do. You should know that. It was true, rarely was Dressler proud or impressed with another person and the feeling was somewhat foreign to him. But none the less he enjoyed it and was happy to have a young protege in his mitts.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 22nd 2015, 9:13 pm

It was a strange feeling this form but the feeling was overcome by pure joy and feeling of power. But that simple part reminded her of Alexander's words earlier. Pack and young-ling, This guy obviously was amazed at her ability and wanted her to stay, to learn more from him but she didn't know the man, nor did she trust him. He may have given her this power but that was because he wanted to and she had taken advantage of that but she was on a quest and this guy would slow her down. Once he had spoken Bella would shift to the right bringing her wings close to her body and spear dived towards the ground. Picking up speed, she would wait a small bit before opening her wings not the same way that lifted her but in a way that slowed her down enough that she could land without splatting.

Soon enough she would land on the pavement where few people stood and after a brief struggle Bella would return to her normal self. "Sorry Alex. Maybe next time." Bella would remark before Focusing, she wanted to test something and while now might not have been the best time to test it, she really wanted to and withen moments of this thought she shifted into a Raptor. It was wonderful the feeling that came with it but she didn't dare stay along enough and soon enough she began running, beating past the top speeds a raptor could till finally she started to become a blur to the eyes of anyone who looked. Moving at such a speed much like her cheetah form and making her escape.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 24th 2015, 3:23 pm

Dressler had expected as much. A baby bird needs time to fly free, to leave the nest and grow before it returns to it's home. All he had done was set the wheels in motion, given her the push off the ledge so that she could soar. As he watched her veer off and dive beneath the clouds, his beak curled into a rudimentary smile. You will return to me youngling he thought as he soared above the world, allowing the prevailing winds to carry his body where they may. She could run she could hide, she could do anything she desired to distance herself from Dressler but eventually they would find eachother again. And as he inhaled her scent even now he could track her movements through the city below. He would murmur to himself as he was carried away, All in good time child, all in good time.

Anger can change (Thorgorn) - Page 2 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top