The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_voting_barA meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 Empty Re: A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man)

Post by Zell July 31st 2015, 10:04 pm

Gravity Man watched as Lucius used the force, however he managed to do it he impressed Gravity Man.   He watched but didn't want tob e outdone. Just because he didn't want to be a lame sith. What kidn of Sith couldn't use the force? Well actually there were bots and stuff but still. He was NOT the robot that Vexus decided to rip off. He was going to be just as good as Lucius...or you know...nowhere near as good. He tried to use the force but his attempt to lift boards just ended up with him pushing the entire boat forward. Lucius' red energy had to go through lengths in order to accomplish his task. Gravity Man tried too hard and lacked control with his mind hazed like this.

"C-can you add the force to the force? Like adding force to force in Phys---phys-fizz-That, that math with reality rules?" Gravity Man asked as he tried to stablize himself from the surging ship. It was an actual question...sadly enough.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 Empty Re: A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man)

Post by Red August 3rd 2015, 7:31 pm

The whole lightsaber fight had been delayed as the two high metahuman supremacists tried to use the force. Lucius was now struggling to keep himself standing, yet he still held himself in a swordsmens stance. Gravity Man asked a question....but Lucius didn't really understand it. Something about adding the force into the force, presumably to create nuclear force.

"....Wha?" Lucius asked, pasuing for a moment, thinking. He decided it didn't matter and then continued the lightsaber battle, stepping forward and reversing his grip because he saw that one guy on Force Unleashed do it. With this cool but impractical method, he stepped forward and slashed at Gravity Man multiple times, again aiming for the sword instead of the man himself, just so he could enjoy the effect the two blades had on each other.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 9th 2015, 12:43 am

Slash, slash, spark crack and squeal a moment after a moment as the swords clashed. The guy..what was his name? Period man? Red stain? What a bad name...he'd probably just have to stick with Lucius. Regardless he was going mantis style, which means it was time for random flailing and trusting your instincts to make the correct decision for you. Oddly enough it worked this time. His body knew what to do, and he loved it at this moment in time. The pretty colors went crack and sparks shot off. The effect was riviting and while his scientific mind was dulled, it would soon be piqued...all because of one...stupid....suggestion.

"H-hey Lucius. Use Force Lightning and I-I'll use a force push. 'C-c-cuz I always wanted to know if you could force-push lightning!" He began to chuckle a little as his light saber like construct vanished. He shook his hands out a little before he brought his hand back, waiting for Red to unleash the lightning before trying to push.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 9th 2015, 3:26 am

Lightning.....could he do that? Lucius thought about that for a moment. He would have to manipulate the red energy to take that shape, it would look like red lightning pretty much. Of course, it wouldn't exactly be lightning. Sure he had subatomic control of his energy, but that didn't mean he could transmute that shit. Pausing, Lucius dispersed his lightsaber and held out his hands, ready to unleash his lightning. After a second or two of charging, he did so, with both hands.

The red lightning sparked outward at Gravity Man, hissing and spitting even more then it usually did, likely because this was basically just unstable red energy. Lucius really hoped that push worked, if Gravity Man got hurt that would suck. For a moment he thought about what would happen if he had to take Gravity Man to a hospital, in full gear. Though soon he realized how ridiculous that was considering the mans powers and the fact Lucius had highly advanced technology and a medical degree.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) December 13th 2015, 10:37 pm

What seemed like a silly little idea between two costumed freaks turned out to be a total disaster. Surprise, right? When Gravitas used his "Force Push" and Red Tide used his "Force Lightning" it ended up working in conjunction with one and other, and actually caused a very firm pour struggle, ending in the two energies meshing together and then firing out to the side. The strange sphere of light remained there a second like a warm, brilliant mini-sun. Of course then the horizon and the air around it turned blood red as the light imploded in upon itself and it began to schism, having a black void, traced by celestial bright light at the pin-point interior as water began to get sucked in and soon the entire vessel itself pulling towards the newly formed enigmatic singularity.

Unsure of anything that was going on, Gravity Man began to feel incredibly sleepy and immediately lulled his head before sitting down, rolling onto his back and sleeping right there...as the ship was being pulled into nothingness...

By time he woke up he glanced around with a throbbing head and a feeling of irritation, the kind of feeling he only got from over using his power. "What in the- where? What happened?" He asked, looking for someone, anyone else to explain what had happened and where he was now.

A meeting of villians in a McDonalds (Gravity Man) - Page 3 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top