The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Rozmer Frey I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Rozmer Frey I_vote_lcapRozmer Frey I_voting_barRozmer Frey I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rozmer Frey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rozmer Frey Empty Rozmer Frey

Post by Thorgron June 23rd 2015, 4:13 pm

Rozmer Frey
   "I have traveled and lived in all that is the vastness of the Omniverse and I have never met a being higher than myself. The Archon and I are flukes, Omniversal mishaps raised above all of The Void and Creation, living proof that there is no such thing as a god."/font>

Basic Biography

Title: The Omni-Dimensional
   Alignment: Neutral Good
   Race: Void
   Hair: Blonde
   Eyes: Brown
   Height: 6'3
   Weight: 190
   Blood type: B-

The Looks

Rozmer:

The Legacy

Personality:
Rozmer, or Roz as he's often called by those close to him, is a kind individual driven my a singular purpose; the protection of the Omniverse. More specifically the preservation of every reality within it including the void. Having suffered the pain of being a mortal exposed to the nothingness of the Void and experiencing the death of a realm has made him highly protective and sensitive when it comes to existential matters. On a surface encounter with Rozmer it appear that he is aloof and a little goofy. This is as much a facade as it is a coping mechanism. Rozmer's deep atheistic views mean that he believes that the balance of the Omniverse as a whole rests solely on the shoulders of himself and the Archon, there is no one else out there that will intervene should they fail. This is obviously a very heavy burden to bare, forcing him to accept responsibility for all of the wrong that happens throughout existence. This is the reason for his sometimes immature or childishly impulsive behavior. Beneath it lies a being of indomitable will and determination. This however does not mean that he doesn't enjoy reality, he actually quite likes it, so much so that he does his best to integrate and become invested as deeply as he can in the realities that he inhabits. He especially enjoys candy, or any sweet treat for that matter. And this reflects another aspect of Rozmer's personality. He deeply enjoys the little things. The Omniverse is massive, infinite in fact, containing the infinities of every reality in existence. It's easy to lose yourself in that kind of expansive mess. This has forced Rozmer to really look deep and find the smallest, most minute things that make each reality and each experience truly beautiful.

History:
Rozmer, the first Rozmer, was born as a human in a reality not unlike this one. A hub world to the infinity that is the Omniverse, this was the home of the Reapers. These god-like beings were tasked with the collection and replacement of souls from all other realities. Their task was daunting and harsh. In the gap between universes there was only the Void, a colorless plain of desolation that permeates the Omniverse. The Reapers alone were able to traverse this plain and access the worlds beyond their own. It is within this realm of nothingness, this blank space between realities that Rozmer's story begins. At the age of 18 he was killed in a head on collision and his soul promptly collected by a careless Reaper. On his way to the afterlife, Rozmer was lost, dropped by the Reaper into the nothingness that is the Void. Dropping endlessly he watched as every realm of existence passed him by. For an eternity he floated until finally he lost all hope for his being. It was at this time that he was saved. The crystal pendant he wore around his neck, a gift from his late grandfather, shone an immaculate light into the Void. Rozmer watched it as he felt his very being drawn in to the prism. The prism split his soul and consciousness infinitely, delivering a fragment to every world, every reality past, present and future. Each piece was born anew as the collective being that is now Rozmer. From that moment on, when life is first breathed into a fledgling universe, Rozmer is always the second breath. But what form he takes in dependent entirely on the dimension itself. Sometimes he is a man of survival, born to a world of walking dead and gnashing teeth. Sometimes an angel, bound to protect the world from its darker inhabitants and a trillion other implausible yet equally real people. But in every realm he has ever delved, he is is always the same Rozmer. This fantastic rebirth however did not signal the end of Rozmer's pain. Soon after his transformation, the home reality of the original Rozmer imploded, destroyed by its own power and wiped from the Omniversal map. His new-found abilities saved him from the collapse but at a price. Rozmer was a now stranded, alive and thriving in every reality in creation alone without his home. With the collapse of his own reality came the goal that would from then on drive Rozmer the Omni-Dimensional; to preserve the stability of every universe to which he is born at all costs.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
   Powers

Unbound:
Rozmer is unable to have his movement slowed, stopped or inhibited in any way. He can go anywhere that he wants, however he wants (flight, phasing, teleportation, etc.). No chain can bind him, no prison can hold him and even the strongest magics or scientific creations cannot prevent him from reaching any destination he wishes. When phased or similar Rozmer fully embodies The Void. Though there is no change in his appearance (an after image of The Void's permeation through all reality) he is technically nothing, he does not exist. He also has perfect control over his phasing, able to phase and unphase individual parts of his body with frighteningly pinpoint precision.

Omniversal Existence:
There is a Rozmer in every universe that ever has been, is, or ever will be. All are a part, like a cell, of the entire being that is Rozmer. Each has knowledge and awareness of the others and work as a single organism. Telepathy and other such abilities will however be unable to detect or effect this link. ("Duplication" explanation for bringing other Rozmer's in and out of this reality) Multiple Rozmers can inhabit the same exact space without the need to be phased.

Weakness(es)

Addiction:
Rozmer will refuse to admit that it is a true addiction however he does seem to have a dependance on cigarettes. Take away his lighter or his smokes and his focus will shift to finding way to get them back.
   Two's a Party, Infinity's a Crowd:
While Rozmer has the capability to bring an infinite number of himself into any realm he wishes, he will never do this for a few reasons. First of all, he is constantly protecting a infinity of universes simultaneously, any number of which that could be in peril at a given time. Permeating a single realm with a large number of himself means that he is leaving many other lives at risk and is something he would never do. Secondly, bringing too many of himself into one realm in one spot could create a rip in reality, killing him. Again, this is not something he wants.
   Room for One:
While Rozmer himself is unbound in his transportation, taking others with him can be tricky. Phasing another individual is possible for him however it requires some concentration and cannot really be used offensively. If he phases someone in to a structure, the matter of the structure will accommodate the individual without harm done to either.
    Prime Directive:
Rozmer is first and foremost a protector and a watcher. He will never take any action that directly jeopardizes the stability of a reality as each and every one of them is precious to him.
    Lost Love:
Rozmer fell in love with a woman from his home reality. In all of the Omniverse he has only ever encountered her one other time. Rozmer longs to reconnect with her and to find her in the infinite expanse of the Omniverse. Should he find her, all of his efforts would be focused on maintaining the stability of that reality and would become distracted or non-present in most others creating a potentially dangerous situation.
     Sweet Tooth:
Rozmer has a thing for sweet treats of all kinds and if he's hungry could be easily distracted by them.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

-As a Void, Rozmer does not need to eat, drink, sleep or breathe.
-The prism that split Rozmer's soul did not duplicate with him. The original Rozmer is the only one that possesses it.
   Items/Minions

Physical Priority
   (You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
   Agility 4
   Endurance 2
   Reaction 1
   Strength 3

Last edited by Thorgron on March 29th 2016, 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rozmer Frey Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Rozmer Frey Empty Re: Rozmer Frey

Post by Thorgron June 24th 2015, 8:39 am

ready for review mod amigos Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rozmer Frey Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien June 24th 2015, 11:34 am

I'm going to need you to list all of his methods of transportation here; as exhausting a task as that may seem, currently you're at four, maybe five, powers (cannot be slowed down/cannot be contained, flight, phasing, teleportation). With the new system, in most situations "etcetera" would not be allowed.

I do not believe the second one is a weakness. More like a minor limitation, to be honest with you; I am failing to see how "Can't/Won't bring more than one of himself into a realm" would really affect him. If you are able to provide sufficient support for this as a weakness, then it may be reconsidered.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron June 24th 2015, 12:07 pm

okay I made some edits, how is it now?

Rozmer Frey Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus June 25th 2015, 11:12 pm

Since his powers really haven't changed much since the original app I'm approving him.

Don't abuse/harass/bring too many people/blah-blah-blah

Approved until stated otherwise.

Rozmer Frey Asmode10
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 29th 2016, 7:34 am

Unapproved for edits
(better clarifying some things in Rozmer's abilities)

Rozmer Frey Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 29th 2016, 7:51 am

Reapproved

Rozmer Frey CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum