The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
 Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_voting_bar Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lab attack (closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lab attack (closed)

Post by Carnyveil June 15th 2015, 11:30 pm

"Ghost. Need. Folder. Please. Give. Ghost. Folder" white eyes stare from the darkness at them. His hands slowly going toward his mac-10's "Folder. Must. Never. Reach. Public." he says again. It seems the eyes are getting closer and you can barely hear his foot steps on the ground.

You hear a two clicks like two guns just got loaded "Give. Ghost. Folder. Or. Ghost. Will. Use. More. Violent. Means." Strangly enough the eyes never blink as they get closer, ever so closer.

Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 16th 2015, 12:13 am

"Um, I'm just going to give him the folder Bliss." Ashley started to step forward with her hands in the air.

Instead of making amends with the Ghost, Bliss put her arm up to block Ashley from approaching him. "His guns aren't working." In reality, Bliss pressed against the firing mechanism in the gun to keep his fingers from blowing away any parts of her body. "Watch my back. He's kinda dangerous. More dangerous than a gun wielding person."

"Why can't we give him these folders?" Ashley relaxed her arms, but still wanted to go forward. Next to Bliss holding her back, she could not think of any good reasons.

"He's holding a gun at us. We're not giving someone a folder who is holding a gun at us." Bliss continued the standoff by beginning to shake the furniture in the room. "So why do you need the folders? What's in it?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Lab attack (closed) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 16th 2015, 12:34 am

"Folders. Must. Be. Eliminated. Even. If. I. Have. To. Shoot. The. Folders. Or. You." He said as he put away his guns. His hand reaches out from the darkness toward the folders slowly. His eye white eyes stareing out at them and the only other thing visible is a glove that is going toward the folders.

He thinks Slowly...ever slowly and it will be mine and then I will hopefully never see these fools again!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 16th 2015, 12:48 am

Remembering what happened last time Ghost grabbed her, Bliss reacted by bring the furniture to block his path. She held onto the firing mechanism to keep his gun from firing. Any force in the firing mechanism would fight against so much force it would cause it to fire in an inaccurate fashion. Ashley stepped back at Bliss' transgression and made her way out the door. Bliss followed suit, keeping an obstacle course in his way. "We need to get out of here with this thing."

"Why do we need this thing?" Ashley continued into the hallway holding the folder under her arm.

"Because he wants it. Why else would we give it to him." More debris came down to crowd the hall behind Bliss as they made their escape.

"I guess we can just grab this thing and-" Ashley stopped at the rotten door they both came through. "We need to deal with this door."

"I got this." Bliss stepped up to destroy the door. Thinking she put enough distance between herself and Ghost, Bliss and Ashley would wait to destroy the remnants of the door. Ashley kept watch for Ghost, but with her limited understanding of Ghost, would not know anything about his nature.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 16th 2015, 11:51 am

Ghost suddenly became visible as he began to glow a light blue. He then began to run through the debris like it didn't exist while saying "You. Can. Not. Run. From. Ghost." You will also notice that he has no mouth hole as he runs up to them suddenly turning pitch  black again. He goes to grab both of them (meaning one hand reaching for Bliss and the other reaching for Ashley)

If he grabs them he continues to hold on while saying "Ghost. Will. Find. Out. Why." If he misses he continues to chase them by phasing through the debris.
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 16th 2015, 3:14 pm

Half of the door shattered from the blast, leaving behind a worm infested piece of wood in its place. Losing the stability the wholeness of the door lent it, the bottom piece warped under the stress, pressing itself further into the frame. Bliss readied another blast to open the door for an escape. More water than wood shot out of the door with her next blast, but the creak did dislodge part of the door. The pathway looked jagged and dangerous in its current state, the nature of the warped wood giving her nothing to work with. "Almost got it. Just watch my back."

Before Bliss could send her final blast to destroy the door, a hand came across her back. The same white orbs came back to her eyes and her arms went cold. Bliss fell to the ground next to an incapacitated Ashley. While she still contained some strength in her arms, Bliss reached out to grab the folder. She tried to read through the folder quickly, but the hand resting on her body put her back to sleep.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 16th 2015, 3:25 pm

Ghost quickly grabbed the folder and ashley as he phased with her through the pathway back to the office area. He threw the folder into a corner of the room and took Ashley's phone after he set her down. he threw her phone with the folder and pulled out one of his mac-10's and pointed it at her. A soon as she woke up he would say "Scream. Or. Speak. Loudly. Will. Result. In. Your. Death. Answering. Ghost's. Questions. Will. Keep. You. Alive." He is justt far enough to be invisible except for his eyes in the darkness.

He thinks Let me seperate these two, leave the one with the strange powers down there and take this one up here. Remove her phone and there. Now on to the questions.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 16th 2015, 3:37 pm

The thick air fell heavy in Ashley's lungs, pinning her to the ground. Or, at least keeping her waking moments more difficult to get through. She lingered on in her catatonic state, holding her vision split between ten different vantage points. The long barrel pointed into her face caused her vision to break into a singular point. "Wuh- where's Bliss?" Before anxiety could overcome her, Ashley heeded his words on screaming or talking loudly. "We can work this out; no reason to do anything brash. We'll give you the folder."

More of his words sank in. The cold tone of his voice put Ashley on edge. Still not able to see Bliss, Ashley began to think the worst of the situation. "I'll answer your questions, but I need to see Bliss. I'll answer some questions before you get her, but I don't- I won't answer all of them until she's here." Holding her hands up, Ashley tried to bring her negotiations to the table with the Ghost standing over her. "If we answer your questions, you let us go?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 16th 2015, 3:44 pm

"The. One. Called. Bliss. Lives. And. Yes. Ghost. Will. Let. You. Go. After. Questions. First. Question. Who. Do. You. Work. For." He asked still looking down at her the entire time with out blinking. He just remains perfectly still as he speaks quitely.

he thinks Excellet, this will easier then I thought...unless this "bliss" comes over here then we might have problems but they seems highly new and untrained for thoughs of that agency...

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 16th 2015, 3:57 pm

Ashley kept her hands up. Whatever situation they found themselves in occurred because of this folder. The one title 'Ghost'. During her opening questions with Ghost he spoke of Bliss and her state. Ashley knew very little of this man, or his state of trustworthiness, but she knew her powers in telekinesis lacked the honing Bliss put into hers. "We work for Bliss' technology company. She named it after herself; she's kind of conceited like that." Ashley tried to let a little laugh out to ease the situation. "We might be able to help you, but-" Ashley saw an opening. "We might be able to help you. Bring me Bliss and we can talk this over. You can keep her asleep, but I want to see her before I answer anything else."

Bliss still saw white orbs. Going under for the second time in such a short time left Bliss too tired to roll over. Weakly, Bliss pulled a test tube over to herself with telekinesis and hid the tube in her dress. Fluttering eyes grew more heavy with each bat. Bliss slipped back into her subdued state.

Last edited by Bliss on June 16th 2015, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 16th 2015, 4:05 pm

"No. You. Have. To. Trust. Ghost. Second. Question. What. Does. This. Company. Do. And. Partnered. With." he asks again still perfectly standing still and unblinking. His voice hasn't changed in tone and there's no movement from him what so ever.

He thinks Fuck that! That lady can move furniture with her mind. she stays where she can't get in with out causing noise. Though if she has powers, what stops her helpers from haveing any... I should be more careful.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 16th 2015, 4:20 pm

This time Bliss pulled her knees in the air. No one pushed her back down. No hand put her back to sleep. Her hand ran across the hard cement floor, finally propping Bliss back into position to pull her torso up. "Ashley?" She spoke to the air around her. Once she realized nothing else inhabited the room, she stood up. No more talking. Leaving Bliss alone with no restraints gave her an advantage to sneak around the office.

Bliss scrounged the lab looking for any clue or sign of life. Up the stairs came the only real sign of conversation. A decent lead and the only one Bliss could actually go for. Each step felt like a land mine of sound, prompting Bliss to treat them with ultimate care. Slowly, Bliss came to the top of the stair and peaked through the door. Ghost stood over Ashley, interrogating her, but Bliss failed to see the weapon he pointed.

An oddly good feeling came over Ashley. "We are a technology company. Bliss Fukuyama is a computers expert dealing with massive computing and specializing in nerves. We don't really partner with anyone. It's usually safer to stay on our own."

Bliss would begin to sneak into the room under the cloak of darkness to try and set herself up for the perfect moment.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 16th 2015, 4:25 pm

Ghost is to concentrated on the task at hand and thinks that she is trapped behind that jagged barrier. Ghost says "Last. Question. What. Do. You. Know. About. Project. Ghost." he remained still but kinda akward as he thought

Did I really leave her back there? Yes I know I did, the noise has to be a mouse...right? No follow order no.9 he reached for his other mac-10 slowly.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 16th 2015, 4:38 pm

"Project Ghost? I've never heard of it." Ashley grew more anxious as the question rose. Her demeanor took a mild turn when Bliss crept in through the door. "I've never heard of it or anyone looking into it." She might help Bliss look into it later, but for now she tried to remain steady in her speaking pattern to not pick up suspicions. Her hands remained in her lap, and with a deep breath, looked up. "Maybe we can help you look into this. Bliss has a way with computers."

From behind Ghost, Bliss used her telekinetics to pull the wiring out of the wall. "Back off. She's coming with me and you're answering my questions now." The wires dangled over Ghost, but the power to the building decayed long ago. No power surged, giving Ghost a tell, but Bliss stayed true to her bluff. With a look of determination Bliss narrowed her eyes.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 16th 2015, 5:05 pm

A metallic laughed escaped Ghost as he simply said "Nothing. Holds. Ghost. But. Questions. Answered. Life. Granted." Ghost then swiftly stepped into a shadow, appeared in the corner with the phone and folder, then he turned light blue and began to phase through the wall while saying "Au revoir." if the wires tryed to get around him he would phase his head.

Suspicious, But she answered them. Best not to push any harder right now, but thats ok. Cause I will find her and I will get the answers that I require. he thought as he landed with a thump out side and began to run away into the swamp.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 16th 2015, 5:27 pm

Her attack failed, but at least the battle deescalated. Once Ghost left the room, Ashley sprung to her feet and hugged Bliss. "I told him about our company."

"That's fine." Bliss patted Ashley on the back before pushing away. "Grab your phone. I'll take any other files laying around." Bliss knew this man would disappear into nothing. Chasing shadows would only wind up with her sleeping in the swamp- or worse. Breaking into the last filing cabinet opened up the rest of the files pertaining to whatever incident led to Ghost.

After ransacking the files of the defunct lab, Bliss and Ashley made their way out to the cars they left at the end of the road. Leaving her lights on drained the battery from Ashley's car. Bliss let out a sigh while Ashley pulled out her phone. "At least this can't get any worse."

"Never say that."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top