The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Electrical Powers Advancement I I_vote_lcapElectrical Powers Advancement I I_voting_barElectrical Powers Advancement I I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Electrical Powers Advancement I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Electrical Powers Advancement I Empty Electrical Powers Advancement I

Post by Adom May 12th 2015, 12:02 pm

Character Advancement Name: Advanced Electrical Powers I

Advancement Description:
From the Electrical based powers that Xander has, this is an improvement upon the abilities that he has, as well as new ones to add to his arsenal of abilities, and resistances, and weaknesses. Most of them are durability increases, or powers that he already has, developing into more powerful forms, or manifesting into different ones.

Advancement Power(s):

• Bio-Electricity Manipulation – As Xander can manipulate electricity outside of his body, he can now manipulate it inside as well. Allowing him to control his own nervous systems. This can allow him to speed up his reactions, or even slow down signals sent to his brain. By speeding up his reaction time, he can do things much easily such as seeing, and interpreting actions against him in battle, or even in everyday life. By slowing down reaction times, he can limit the amount of pain he feels within his body to an extent so he can continue fighting, and even prevent his body from falling unconscious so he can either get away from a fight, or continue to fight.
  • Electrical Beam powers - An advancement of electrical bolts. These beams are concentrated to cause even more damage than what simple bolts can do. They can range from short bursts of a beam. Being much like bolts, or can range from one giant beam that can last seconds of a burst. They can be concentrated to be a wide as a finger to penetrate objects and continue on even further. Or be wide larger to get a group of people or blast things away literally.
  • Electrical Immunity - Xander can withstand a very high amount of electricity. Allowing him to endure his own attacks, or other electrical based powers. This prevents electricity from harming Xander, and he can even use this electrical energy, and convert it into his own powers.
  • Electrical Infusion – Xander now has the ability to infuse objects, beings or weapons with electricity. Allowing to cause more damage, or “energize” the object to be used in a defensive, or offensive usage. As an example, Xander can infuse a sword, or metal based weapon in his hands with electricity to increase possible damage, or he can infuse a gunpowder using weapon to cause an explosion in an enemy’s hands.
  • Electrical Aura – Xander has the ability to have an aura of electricity around him. This can protect him from others making physical contact with him, as well as allow electricity to jump from his body to other objects or people to cause harm. If making contact with him, will also cause shocking.
  • Lightning attraction – Having the ability to attract items literally by a tether of electricity. This can be used to attract items, pulling them towards Xander, or to help xander get closer. Allowing him to “sling” across the city skyline.
  • Energy Absorption – Xander can absorb many forms of energy. Thus allowing him to charge up and convert the absorbed energy into his own electrical blasts. This can also be used as a defensive tool to prevent energy based attacks from harming him.
  • Improved Flight – The glide ability that Xander already can use, has been upgraded to sustained flight for short amount of time.

Advancement Weakness(es):

• Bio-Electricity Manipulation – By manipulating his own electrical systems within his body, Xander can take a great amount of pain, but once he releases the control over his nervous system, all of the pain will rush to him. Meaning he has to control the pain by slowly unlocking brain signals. To do this, it requires a lot of energy, and will limit the amount of energy he can use in battle. This release, can also cause the immense amount of pain to rush his body, and in severe cases, can knock him out by the sheer amount of pain or even send him to near death situations
  • Electrical beam powers – As with any electrical bolt, you need a lot of energy. But with beam powers, you need even more. The duration of the beam, or the longer it is used also uses more energy, as well as how concentrated the beam is. Anything larger than the hand will use more energy, and anything smaller than palm size will also require more energy. The beam can also be charged, and that too, requires even more energy. Meaning that if there is going to be a longer timed battle, Beams might not be the best way to go.
  • Electrical Immunity – While Xander has immunity to electricity, however, he does not have immunity to heat. The electricity has energy that can be expended as heat. Meaning that Xander can literally burn if too much electrical energy is thrown at him, or if he stores too much energy within his body.
  • Electrical Infusion – Using this infusion power, Xander can expend a lot of energy over time, and the more energy put into an object can also make it harder to control. Meaning that electricity can jump from one object to another without Xander wanting it to. Possibly harming teammates, himself, or even damage property that happens to be explosive. As well, the object can conduct electricity, as well as heat. Meaning if too much energy is put into an object, it could possibly combust or heat up till the point that Xander can’t hold the object, or will emit heat to a high degree.
  • Electricity Aura – Electricity can expend heat. So if too much energy is used in the aura, Xander can literally burn up. Also, the more energy that is put into the aura, can jump and cause damage where it is not wanted. It gets harder to control the electricity.
  • Electrical Attraction – By having distance a factor, his reach with the tether can be greatly limited by the amount of power he has, the distance the object or he is away from, as well as how resilient the object it to stay still. This can expend a lot of energy when used.
  • Energy Absorption – As you absorb energy, it needs to go somewhere. In reference, it’s like a balloon taking in too much air. If Xander takes too much energy, then he will either explode, or literally combust. There is also a chance that even if he can control the energy, but keep it within himself for too long of a time, then he can rapidly deaerate. Literally his body will break apart and his molecules become unstable, breaking apart. The more energy there is, the faster he breaks apart.
  • Flight – Normal problems with flying. Hit by birds, hard to land sometimes. Needs a lot of practice, can’t go very fast as his body can’t sustain speeds that planes or other air vehicles could endure, and even more so, Xander can only go about 200 mph in the air.

Character Advancement Price: 5 XP

Last edited by Xander on May 12th 2015, 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix coding mistakes... again)
Adom
Adom

Quote : Shut up, and let me enjoy this cigarette.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 70
Job : Vape Shop Manager
Registration date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Electrical Powers Advancement I Empty Re: Electrical Powers Advancement I

Post by Alpha May 12th 2015, 12:48 pm

Spoiler:

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Electrical Powers Advancement I CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top