The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Bogzy The Clown I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Bogzy The Clown I_vote_lcapBogzy The Clown I_voting_barBogzy The Clown I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bogzy The Clown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bogzy The Clown Empty Bogzy The Clown

Post by Hex May 7th 2015, 11:15 pm

Bogzy

"Come here little kiddie! Bogzy has a free balloon for yah! Muhuhahehehe!"

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Bogzy
Title: The Clown
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Purple (Dyed) Black (Original)
Eyes: Red with a Black Sclera  
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs
Blood type: AB Negative

The Looks

The Looks:

The Legacy

Personality:
Bogzy is very mischievous and is always up for fun, although you may not like his kind of fun. For Bogzy, terrorizing people, watching them die as they plead for his mercy is hilarious. He's a sadistic psychopath that would whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and wherever he wants. He has a complete disregard about the law and enjoys breaking those once in a while. Being instructed/dictated by other people isn't something he like, he believes that he is better off deciding by himself.

History:
Conrad was nothing but an average man. He worked par-time as an ordinary clown hired for birthday parties and other special occasions. He lived a normal life, not poor yet not rich either. Although one day, he was caught in an accident on his way to a birthday party he was supposed to attend to. It was an accident involving a fight against two metahumans. He was severely injured, with a high chance that he may not survive any longer. Although, he was given hope. It was that time when the government was hiring people to partake in a program called Project Perfection. He was promised to be given a full recovery when he agrees to involve himself in the program. Being cheap and how easily expendable he is, the government chose to take him as a test subject along with hundreds of other people.

The experiment was a success, granting him his regenerative capabilities and an enhanced condition. Being a successful test dummy, he was kept stored to be a dispenser of cells which they use to replicate his power with. He was also subjected into various torturous tests which developed his mental instability. That's when the unexpected side effects were triggered. He discovered his capability of manipulating the air in his lungs to turn into toxic gas. He used his power to fill the lab with his toxic gas, leaving everyone inside it unconscious which allowed him to escape. He was filled with hatred and rage after years of torture and being locked up in a tank like some sort of animal. They wanted an animal? They'd get one. Conrad took on his old clown name Bogzy and started to dress similar to his old clown costume, only this time, it's a bit more intimidating. This time, not only small children would fear him, even the manliest man would run in fear, that is if he has his head still. Since then, he never left his identity as Bogzy and forgot about his real identity as Conrad.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Regenerative Powers: Bogzy is capable of healing even from the most fatal injury. Although, the greater the injury is, the longer it may take to heal it. This also gives him an immunity towards any disease, Immunity towards any chemicals and toxins, except when he's given extremely excessive dosage, and extended longevity.

Superhuman Durability: Self explanatory. Bogzy is highly durable, making it hard to damage him than normal.

Superhuman Strength: Self explanatory. Bogzy is stronger than usual, allowing him to lift heavier weights and exert more force than normal.

Toxic Breath: He is capable of breathing out a non lethal purplish cloud of gas. When inhaled In small amounts, the affected person may experience nausea, headaches,  and disorientation . A bit higher amount inhaled may leave the affected person weakened and may make it harder for them to breath. A bit more inhaled may lead unconsciousness. He is immune to his Toxic breath due to his Regenerative ability which grants him immunity towards any chemicals and toxins. Anyone with the same kind of immunity would be unaffected by the Toxic breath.

Weaknesses

Limited Toxic Breathing: When breathing out Toxic Gas, it's actually like he's holding his breath. This makes it so that he's incapable of breathing out Toxic Gas for more than a minute and would require a short rest before he can breath out Toxic Gas again.

Mental State: He is mentally unstable which normally causes his violent outbursts. With his unstable mental state, he doesn't treat anything seriously, seeing as if he's just playing rather than fighting. He'll often play with his opponent first before giving out everything he has. This leads him to trouble at times. Also, he is known to have ADHD.

Limited Regeneration: His regenerative ability has its limits. He is incapable of regenerating when either he's decapitated or destroyed as a whole. The speed of his regeneration also depends on his injury. The greater the injury, the longer it would take to regenerate it.

Recklessness: He can be a bit reckless at times. He has total disregard of his own safety as he relies on his regenerative powers, thinking that it makes him some kind of immortal, well, he's not. This kind of behavior often leads him into trouble, a situation where even his regeneration can't save him.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Clown Kit | Items:

Bogzy's Circus | Henchmen:

Physical Priority

Endurance 1
Strength 2
Reaction 3
Agility 4

Last edited by Hex on May 9th 2015, 8:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Hex
Hex

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Job : Are you stalking me?
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Bogzy The Clown Empty Re: Bogzy The Clown

Post by Hex May 8th 2015, 8:06 am

Finishing Bumpo
Hex
Hex

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 8th 2015, 11:20 pm

The balloons are going to need a weakness. Other than that, I think you're good.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hex May 9th 2015, 12:45 am

I've actually decided to remove the balloons. One thing I added is his henchmen.
Hex
Hex

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 9th 2015, 5:51 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top