The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Faithtorias  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Faithtorias  I_vote_lcapFaithtorias  I_voting_barFaithtorias  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Faithtorias

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faithtorias  Empty Faithtorias

Post by Shadowoof May 7th 2015, 6:54 am

Faithtorias
"If you plan to fight then good. I have not felt the crush of bone in a while."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Faithtorias
Title: The lighting man.
Alignment: LC
Race: Soulman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Grey
Height: 6'7
Weight: 230lb's
Blood type: Human

The Looks

Faith is shown to be a rather tall man at 6'7 with a strong, heavily scarred muscular frame. A somewhat sad face rest on him along with rough looking hands that are large enough to carry the blade he uses. His hair usually looks wild and unkempt along with a beard that is mostly unshaven but kept moderately smallish. He'll wear mostly long pant's, not seeing a need for shirts along with bandaged hands going along the arm.

The Legacy

Personality: Faith is a quiet person that is more action then words. Jokes are ignored and threats are taken very seriously. When he does speak it's to agree or disagree, thank or apologise and to discuss plans. He won't talk about the word he is from and is somewhat interested in people with ability's.

History: Faith was born in the world of Dorlian, a place where weird was a common thing. Magic was known and heavily used in day to day life along with a rare few families’ born with the power of faith. A sort of miracle power that those with the power could use magic like and unlike normal magic in their world, there were also the Soulmen, men and woman born with the souls of other creatures taking some physical appearances but mainly the power that the soul of the other creature that rest inside them. The men and woman were used as weapons for that rare ability’s and were mainly people of common blood. But one day, a family with the power of Faith had birthed a son they named Faithtorias who was larger than other children, and soon was depicted by magic users as a soul man of giants. A race that was feared greatest of all for their strength and durability to almost everything but the power of miracles and knowing their son would be raised to be a weapon; they accepted his future and began his training at a young age.

Though the years, Faith was raised to be a great weapon with great control over Miracles and his own ability to fight using his strength, his skin growing so hard normal weapons couldn't piece him and magic barley stunned him. Faith became the strongest being in his world with only the strength of the giants able to injure him, he moved to lone mercenary for the rest of his years in Dorlian until one contract where he was tasked with hunting down and killing a group of magic users that were hoping to open a portal into other dimensions. A thought that was considered unfaithful and primed them for assassination attempts for thoughts that were against the religion that many followed. Once Faith had found the group, he slaughtered each and every one of them with the weapon that had been granted to him by a great blacksmith. Thinking all were dead, he was about to leave when a dying magick casted the spell he was sent to stop at Faith and as Faith turned he found himself not in a cave but in grasslands that he did not recognize. And this is where he begins.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Strength of a giant: Faiths strength was unrivaled by anything but that of the giants in his world. It was enough to dissipate spells himself.

Power 2: Body of a giant: His body is able to ignore damage from human weapons and is able to resist attacks from most superhuman like ability's.

Power 3: Power of Faith: Due to his bloodline, Faith is able to use a mass of magic called miracles with the use of a catalyst.  

Power 4:  Master of combat: He's been trained to fight all his life, his reflex and skills with a blade were outmatched in his world.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Clumsiness of giants: Faith is big, large but he isn't great with small things. He tends to get confused with small objects and thinks his hands are too large to hold them.

Weakness 2: Slow: He is slow, able to run but beside that and maybe making loud stomping sounds when he runs. He isn't very fast.

Weakness 3: Catalyst: He needs to be holding the catalyst to use it. If he isn't holding it then he isn't able to use it.

Weakness 4: Fight: When hes challenged then he will accept it but feels he will win. Underestimating his enemy because of it.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Items:

Spells

Spells:

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility-4
Endurance-2
Reaction-3
Strength-1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Faithtorias  Empty Re: Faithtorias

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 7th 2015, 11:20 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Faithtorias  Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion July 2nd 2016, 11:17 pm

Retired

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top