The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_vote_lcapA meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_voting_barA meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) Empty A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro)

Post by Forceaus April 30th 2015, 9:43 pm

Crossing what appeared to be a border of sorts between two nations, Remiela flew through the skies undeterred despite the cold weather that she had flown in to. The divine empress had successfully located one of the units from the first wave that had been deposited here and was laying dormant due to a failed invasion attempt on this planet. By failed she meant it never got underway. Mernatos, in all of his ignorance had completely failed to take entering the atmosphere into account when sending these things in and as a result, none of them were able to do anything. No wonder she demoted him. Such mistakes were intolerable.

Down below was a forest secluded from where the species of humanity was located, and seemed like a good place to land. The alien descended from the skies above towards the forest below. She burst through the canopy and landed on the cold, hard ground below. Now surrounded by trees that would provide her cover despite her size, the alien kaiju deity could traverse undetected. She tucked in her wings and began to walk forward through the forest, each step louder than it should be. She may be a bit too big to safely move through the section of the forest.

The alien creature stopped when she heard something ahead. Something was just through those trees. Remiela moved the trees aside with her powers and there stood a relatively large, hairy animal along with two smaller ones, presumably its offspring (A bear and cubs). The creature may be decently sized, but it still paled in comparison to her. The animal let loose a roar as if it were actually attempting to challenge her. In response, Remiela growled menacingly and sent it scurrying away along with its offspring. "Hrm-heh." she uttered, a rather contemptuous laugh towards the creature. Then the idea came to her to utilize her power to alter her biological form to resemble that creature. It would surely make moving through the area and the thicket of foliage a lot easier.

Picturing what that animal looked like in her mind, a dim light surrounded her and blocked out her actual form so that all one would see was a golden silhouette, the alien kaiju deity began to resemble something that looked nothing like an alien kaiju deity. The light would disappear and now she resembled that animal, and went back to moving through the forest. Finding that running was viable in this form, Remiela dashed forward as she approached her destination.

Sensing the presence of what lay dormant here, the divine empress ventured in closer to find a small building ahead. It was made entirely of wood from the trees. A couple of stumps even lay in front of it. It must be in there, but why was that building there? Had someone found it and was holding it in there. That must be the case, and the thought displeased the divine empress.

"Hey you, get out of here." a voice rang through the air. A man came around the side of this building wielding a weapon of some kind that was being pointed at her. In response, Remiela quickly reverted back to her proper form and immediately dispensed with this person by knocking them aside. The blow left the man unconscious and left her free to proceed. The alien kaiju deity began to tear down the building no longer caring if she was noticed.

Last edited by Forceaus on May 18th 2015, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) Empty Re: A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro)

Post by The Nekromonga May 18th 2015, 10:40 pm

Not far from Remiela's attack site, with a little further exploration she would eventually come upon a large clearing of the forest that had been burned down. There, large swathes of land turned to ash and charcoal.

A genevaders (Aquatic Aliens) UFO laid half buried in the ash and dust of this wasteland, its hull almost entirely melted to slag, recognizable only by its organic and crescent shape. By the size of it, the ship was a cruiser, having armor, armament and crew. The burnt, hollowed out, bright red shells of flash broiled lobstermen littered the outside of the ship and within. Nothing of the ship's technology, systems or even engine remained- everything was reduced to slag. It had been here for at least a week now. No more embers burned there.

It was probably within the Divine Empress's alien knowledge to know, that no ordinary flame could do this to a Genevader cruiser, let alone terrestrial armaments. The burnt landscape was artificial though, as it followed a narrow profile leading to the mountains. Whatever did this... might still be there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro) Empty Re: A meeting of monsters in a peaceful place.(Nekro)

Post by Forceaus May 19th 2015, 12:27 am

The cabin in the woods had been destroyed by this strange monstrosity. The alien kaiju deity whose presence did not belong here was digging through the foundations of it with the powers of her mind to obtain what dwelled directly below it. Remiela found what she was searching for and began to lift it out of the ground. A metallic pod of about fifteen feet in length was lifted out of the ground and landed before her. The pod opened and some strange mechanical being was inside. It wasn't moving, but it was still functioning. Remiela spoke something in a foreign language before closing up the pod and taking to the skies with it accompanying her.

It wasn't long after she had gone airborne again that the divine empress noticed something. She smelled the burning ash before she saw where it may be originating from. Ahead was something large and giving off the scent of destruction. Remiela debated with herself for a moment before deciding to fly off in that direction to see what was going on.

Down below was a large vessel of some sorts that was heavily damaged. A bunch of corpses of some kind of creature were scattered around it. Figuring there might be some stuff she could salvage from it, Remiela descended from the skies to investigate this ship. All she could find was destruction however. The insides of this ship had been burned away to nothing. "Such a shame." she thought. This thing was useless to her, so she took to the skies again. The divine empress began to fly away until she noticed a trail of fiery damage that led from the ship towards the mountains.

A chance to find out what caused this damage was presenting itself to her, but she already had what she had came for. Still, whatever was responsible for this was probably something powerful and dangerous, and a potential ally for her to utilize. Remiela had no fear of whatever may be responsible, so she decided to follow the trail to the mountains.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 19th 2015, 8:05 pm

The trail eventually led to a large, placid lake nestled between the mountains. A lone column smoke rose from the treeline, leading to a small woodland camp. There in a clearing could be found a simple log shed, a tent, and a camp fire, a several fish being roasted on an iron grill. From the smell of it, the fish were infused with herbs and generous amounts of lemon.

Tending the food was a lone figure, tall and lean, with shoulder length hair. She was draped in bear skin and a gray nanofiber once piece swimwear. Her outfit was accented by pieces lobsterman carapace, and the skull of a defeated robot- likely from the wreck- hung over the threshold of the shed.

Her was Xiaolongnu, isolated herself once more from civilization, and expecting no company.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 19th 2015, 9:08 pm

It was colder in the mountains than in the forest. Remiela could feel the cold air around her and decided to make this detour brief. No sense in making herself uncomfortable over an investigation. Hopefully the end of this trail was nearby. After getting through the outer section of this mountain range, Remiela spotted a lake ahead and the trail was leading to it. Looks like she had found her destination. Time to check it out.

As she drew closer to the lake, her powers scanned for what could be down there. She found someone by the lake. The divine empress looked into their mind to identify this individual. She discovered that this was the one responsible for the devastation to that ship, and something ferocious dwelling inside of them. Like a monster living inside a simple animal. Remiela pondered her next course of action for a moment before descending and landing besides the lake, next to the little camp that had been set up here.

Remiela saw that this was a human next to the lake, but a relatively large one for their species. They were dressed in garments made of carcasses including the animal she had encountered earlier and of some of those creatures that lay scattered outside of the ship. "You're the one who destroyed that ship on the other side of these mountains, aren't you?" she asked of this human as she continued to peruse their mind.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 19th 2015, 10:10 pm

Xiao caught the scent of something unusual approaching the camp but remained undisturbed. Then she heard the creature speak to her. Rather than asking something significant, she asked a simple question to confirm something readily obvious from the trophies Xiao had collected and wore. She simple kept the fire going, turning the stuffed fish she was cooking over.

A brief moment of silence passed before Xiao spoke up. She didn't turn to face Remiela, her eyes on the fire. "Leave me alone." three simple words, her tone blunt and cold as the mountains they were on. Once Xiao was satisfied with her cooking, she began eating one of the fish.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 19th 2015, 11:39 pm

Fine then, they can do things the hard way. The alien kaiju deity did not come all this way to leave in an anticlimatic fashion. Seeing as this human whom she knew was responsible for the destruction of the ship was trying to dismiss her, Remiela decided to force their hand. Her psychic powers wrapped around the animal that this human was feasting on and tore it from their hands and sent it flying away.

The divine empress simply loomed over the human after the action she just committed. She could sense the rage building within this human girl and just knew that she would react to the slight against her. Remiela started trying to seize control of this person's mind and force her to reveal her true nature.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 20th 2015, 12:25 am

Xiao watched as her dinner went flying away. Then the interloper was trying to pry directly into her mind. In the mindscape Remiela beheld only a vast darkness where a monster lurked, the dragon's burning golden eyes meeting her psychic intrusions.

Xiao stood from her supper and picked up a large rock. Like a shotput, Xiao chucked the rock Remiela's way. Her inhuman strength would make such a mundane thing into a mighty projectile, roughly striking with the same force of a cannonball. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted, her voice echoing across the mountains.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 20th 2015, 12:54 am

Taking the human girl's meal away from her only enraged her further. The divine empress could sense the anger increasing in the mind of this human. This human whose name was now coming to her. The one with the monster that dwelled inside that was scratching at the barriers that kept it locked up, trying to get free.

Remiela saw the human girl rise to her feet and throw a rock at her in retaliation for the loss of her meal. With her psychic powers, the alien kaiju deity stopped the rock in midair so that it was just aimlessly floating just like the pod was behind her. The rock then shattered into pieces and fell to the ground before Remiela spoke in a calming voice. "Xiaolongnu, or would you prefer I call you Xiao? I can tell that isolation will not soothe the rage that lives inside of you. I can help you though. I can provide you a means of ridding yourself of the anger that dwells inside of you. I just ask that you show me what lies inside of you so I can see its power for myself." she told the human girl while trying to sidestep the rage within her to seize control of her mind.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 20th 2015, 1:18 am

"For someone who wants to help me... you're pretty stupid to TRY AND ENTER MY MIND." Xiao was unconvinced of Remiela's offer, as she was casually strolling into Xiao's subconscious. The darkness began to glow with the dragon's heat and rage, outlining a monster that appeared to be made of molten magma. The landscape of Xiao's mind cracked and boiled, fire and earth erupting in rage. The dragon was cut loose.

Xiao herself didn't seem to be able to hold back the transformation. She strode towards Remiela in large steps, her human features quickly giving way to her dragon form, a large, dark and terrible fire drake whose every step shook the ground. She now stood before Remiela a dragon, and let loose a mighty roar that sent all native fauna in the forest running- Birds flew above the canopy, while deer, squirrels, and other such creatures began giving them ample space.  

The dragon bellowed her challenge to Remiela, beginning to encircle her like a predator. She had this one last chance to leave, lest the dragon began her attack.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 20th 2015, 2:04 am

The offer that was given to the human woman with the monster inside of her by the divine empress was refused without second thought. She was apparently aware of Remiela's attempts to seize control of her mind. Her rage grew even greater as she began to transform into the beast that dwelled within her. Where once stood an oversized human woman, now stood a fierce dragon that actually dwarfed the divine empress in size.

"Oh, so this is the real you." Remiela said in reaction to Xiao's transformation into her other form. Despite this creature being larger than her and extremely ferocious, the alien overlord was not afraid. Instead she continued undeterred with her efforts to gain this monstrosity as an ally. "How about you put this power of yours to good use? Show this world what you are really capable of instead of hiding." she said in a voice that was intended to be calming and soothing to anyone that heard it. Remiela's calming aura was met by Xiao's ferocity and her words felt like they fell on deaf ears.

The divine empress could sense the malicious intent to attack in the dragon as it attempted to circle her as if she were a predator, and the alien kaiju deity was its prey. Remiela was not prey for anybody or anything, and would not allow this. The air around her shot outwards as she took to the skies. The moment she left the ground, the camp which the dragon girl had been living in became a weapon to be used against her. Pieces of it all flung at her face as Remiela looked down at her from the skies above. Well, this was unfortunate for she was being forced to fight. Of course this detour was a waste of time.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 22nd 2015, 8:27 am

Dragon Xiao again spoke with two distinct voices, the psychic presence disturbing the defenses of her dual mind. Remiela spoke about helping her, using her power for good, and at that moment she dug her claws in for a second, looking about like she was thinking. "I... want to help... I can't.... I can't risk hurting..."

Then she snaps back to Remiela, her voice becoming a low, dark growl. Her pupils narrowed, and the small gaps between her scales began to glow with a bright yellow energy. "I'LL REDUCE YOU TO ASHES." The very air vibrated with the dragon's voice, and the air temperature seemed to increase slightly.

Remiela took to the sky before Xiao could attack, and attempted to use the debris in the area against her, flinging them towards her with telekinetic force. The debris simply broke apart on impact, serving only to anger the dragon further.

Her wings spread out and covered her a moment, before performing a massive wingbeat that got the dragon airborn. A mighty roar preceded a brief gout of flame that erupts from the dragon's mouth and renders the entire camp cinders and ash. A fire begins to spread below, and Xiao takes to the skies upon her dark wings, intent on reaching Remiela and bringing her back to the ground.

Claws and fangs bared, she launched herself at Remiela as swift as she could.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 23rd 2015, 9:02 pm

The torn apart pieces of the very camp that this monster had been using while in their human form proved to be an ineffective weapon against her. They simply splintered apart upon making contact with the beast that now stood where a human had once been. The divine empress from another world had suspected as much. Larger beings have the tendency to be rather hard to hurt.

Remiela hung in midair as flight came natural to the alien kaiju deity and gazed down below as the vicious dragon began to take flight itself. When this was witnessed, Remiela thought "Alright, take to the skies and challenge me. This is my domain, and you'll soon see why that is." The divine empress flapped her wings in a majestic, yet imposing fashion as the dragon slowly started to rise into the air after razing their own camp with the fire that came out of their mouth. They seriously burned down their own residence? The dragon's rage must be blinding them.

With the massive dragon flying upwards towards her, Remiela swiftly flew out of the way of them and even broke the sound barrier shortly after the kaiju started moving. A sonic boom emitted from her wings near where the dragon was flying towards. The creature from another world used her great speed to maneuver around the larger dragon and then unleash a large blast of energy that resembled blue fire towards Xiao to send her back to the ground.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 4th 2015, 10:16 pm

It was immediately apparent to the dragon that the Remiela thing was alot faster than she ever would be. It was very much like pitting a propeller fighter plane against a jet fighter, and Xiao was not going to win any races. The dragon was unfazed by the sonic boom, but was forced into a barrel roll to avoid the thing's energy blasts.

Cunning was still present in the dragon despite the rage. She was outmatched in the air. Feigning injury, Xiao began to lower herself to the ground, into the thick treeline where her dark scales blended into the scenery. She skirted the edge of the lake, wondering if Remiela was going to pursue.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 5th 2015, 12:09 am

Too fast for the dragon that was far too furious. Xiaolongnu may have held the size advantage, but she simply could not keep up with the speeds that the alien kaiju deity could move at. Remiela was able to fly around her and go back on the offensive. Her fiery blast of siruli energy tore through the skies towards the massive dragon that barely managed to dodge it, but then fell back to the ground. So had she been hit or was just giving up?

Remiela circled the skies above the lake as she watched the dragon girl's attempts to hide below. Despite her best efforts, the massive dragon girl was simply unable to successfully hide. The divine empress came to a halt in midair above where the dragon was and decided to give reading her mind another shot in hopes of figuring out how to take control of it. One of the first things she discovered was being able to track Xiao's exact location despite her best efforts to hide. The divine empress also found some of her deeper thoughts of importance. A desire to be a hero, a protector of this world despite her destructive nature. Because of how dangerous she was to the humans of this world, they had rejected her. That explained the isolation to these mountains.

The alien kaiju deity would make another attempt to control the dragon's mind. This time by disguising her attempt as Xiao's own voice, and would express doubts. Doubts of her ability to be a hero and instead should take revenge on the people that have mistreated her. If this worked she could move on to convincing the dragon girl to siding with the divine empress. Taking control of the minds of others wasn't always an easy task, but she knew of ways to get around some of the expected difficulties.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top