The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnd so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_voting_barAnd so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

And so you peer into the mist [Gamma]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 Empty Re: And so you peer into the mist [Gamma]

Post by Alpha April 27th 2015, 2:59 pm

So the time was here and Travis was more than ready to find out what was being hidden from them, The daunting white hallways of the underground base seemed to give the illusion of an endless hallway, but once one walked down it they would find out how wrong that was. He looked absolutely sure of himself and he was, Travis rarely doubted himself when it came to a plan well put together. He had already remembered the map he had drawn up, each twist and turn that they would need to take. A lot to do for sure, but then again they were not your average people. Something like this, well it should be simple, even if they didn’t have anything superhuman about them beyond those brains.

Without wasting time, he would lead his brothers out of the door and quickly into one of the many branching hallways before he heard the sound of footsteps. It took a minutes, but they walked by and so the three could continue, though he could see that Chris was somewhat nervous about the whole thing. Not that Travis could blame him, he was far younger than him and rather inexperienced. If anything, if he were the opposite then he would have been worried. This was for the most part a lot of stealth, the three sneaking around and stopping when footsteps could be heard, eventually they found themselves standing before the door he had mapped out, Travis opening it into a room beyond.

It was dark until he flipped a switch, revealing a room with a rather strange looking containment cell, it looked like they used glass but he could see the spark of a field. Something likely to contain whatever it was that was in the cell. Whatever it was, one thing was certain, it was nothing he had ever seen before. "Woah...." He said with a small amount of awe.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

And so you peer into the mist [Gamma] - Page 2 Empty Re: And so you peer into the mist [Gamma]

Post by Aurelius May 2nd 2015, 6:45 am

Anticipation was the only word that could describe what the teenage boy that was 'born' only a few days before was feeling. Naive as he was he wanted to learn as much as he could about his existence and this seemed to be something that may give him answers. Oliver was incredibly rebellious even at such an early point in his life. He wanted to be free to roam the world and he honestly didn't know why he was being held here or why he was created for that matter.

With all the things the lab coat people taught them there was not one mention of what or why they were. There could only be one reason for hiding such things from them, they knew the test tube brothers would flip out if they knew everything. Not that they could do anything if they flipped out, their great minds were unfortunately stuck in adolescent boy bodies. Of course, there were other ways of escaping if that sort of thing did go down. Though it was currently far from Oliver's mind it was still there and was very much so a possible future for the three brothers.

The three walked town the halls as fast as the timeline Alpha set up would let them, they couldn't get to eager or they would go down a hallway to early and get busted. The whole sneaking around bit was kinda thrilling for Oliver, quite the change from reading books. Eventually they made it to this all important room, well, at least all important to them in that moment.

The three walked into the dark zoom, Oliver nearly tripping before the light was finally flicked on. Oliver looked truly shocked when he saw what was in the room, he barely knew what basic things were and now he was staring at something that would make scientists look in awe.

"W-what is it?" Oliver asked, still gazing at the mysterious device or whatever it was.
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top