The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_vote_lcapThe Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_voting_barThe Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) Empty The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex)

Post by 16 March 25th 2015, 7:28 pm

Carnage at it's finest; 16, was high off human blood. He had just ascend beyond his human limitations and became something much more potent. Sixteen have a strong code of honor, value, and justice; however, today he finally gave in to the unfortunate instinct of bloodlust. He didn't want to open his eyes. He could smell dead bodies all over him, he could feel the fresh blood in his mouth like candy. He blacked out, unfortunately this was very unusual for him to go on a killing spree. He mentally began to have a stroke, formulating thoughts and ways to bring this up to his teacher; unfortunately, he had no way to tell him and it brought shame to his name. His orange eyes broke through it's own form of darkness and into the world of living he then saw his own horror show. His eyes fell upon the bodies laid before him. The ground Sixteen was standing on was the third floor of a somewhat high building, so technically he was standing on a floor of some sort. His objective was to kill a specific person but when he got to the room of the building, he drew blood. Drawing blood caused an incredible hunger that he couldn't shake. As he began to feel remorse and guilt, his vampire instint kicked in and he began feeding on the rest of the room.

Sixteen's humanity is currently not functional and he is no longer in control of his body. Sixteen afterwards fled the scene, he would be leaving evidence of himself but the new reaper powers grants him a freebie on that. Being reckless like that could cost Sixteen his life. He stood on top of the same building with his eyes preying down upon the weak and helpless happy meals with legs. Sixteen had no mask on today; black V-neck shirt with cargo pants. All black everything, with his condensed palm gloves on and ready.

His facial expression gave the impression of a nervous african american man. He truly looked like he was going to jump off the building at an attempt of suicide, but he was plotting blood. He didn't move, on the edge of a building his emotions and feeling senses caused him to enjoy the wind pushing up against his face. He could hear them so easily, the hearts pumping, the veins pulsing, and the muscles moving through everyones body below him. His body overflowing with magical energy, if he didn't make his move quickly who knows who may show up to try to end his reign of terror? But instead he stood still, his humanity was fighting his instincts and it was strong enough to keep his body in it's place. For now it was all he could hope for.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) Empty Re: The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex)

Post by Arcana March 27th 2015, 8:18 pm

Agency work, Sean was never a big fan of it, but he did see the need for it. Well, that and of course Zell said he should do that, so there was always that reason as well, not that it was his only reason. For now he was going after a metahuman rampaging within Brazil of all places, not that he has ever been there before, leaving him sort of ignorant of the place in general. Personally Sean would have liked to be put in some place more....developed, like New York or maybe Chicago, yet here he was being flown to Brazil via one of those damn pods. Sadly, it seemed that Batman thought that Apex of all people should be going out onto the field do deal with this metahuman, rather than one of those super agents they prided themselves so much in. Regardless, it seemed it was Apex's time to go onto the field, so here he was going to the field, ready to do the work of the men in well designed suits.

Transport in the pods was as always uncomfortable, though he had come to take a nap on one while it was in motion, because waiting would have got him nothing, so that was what he did. Falling asleep while his own pod moved at mach speeds, zooming through the air with enough speed to.....well make it appeared as a blur to anyone that would have seen it. It was upon the impact that he woke, pod colliding with concrete and jolting him awake to the world around him. ”Yeah....I hate that feeling, every goddamn time.” Apex grumbled as he slowly crawled from the pod, examining the scene around him with narrowed eyes, glowing an iridescent silver. Pressing onto his ear piece, Sean would find himself being lead to the location where this chaos was going, not that he would let it go on for too long before he stopped it himself.

Looking down on the the location was a male, dark in complexion with clothing that matched that, standing in the midst of carnage as if there were no care in the world for him. Sadly, he didn't have any sort of super vision to help him see what was going on, so he had to make a few assumptions on what this guy was doing. Either trying to commit suicide, or perhaps he was just looking down upon what he had done, both of these seeming plausible. If this was his vampiric metahuman, then well Apex already had a way to deal with them, a very good way to deal with them indeed. That aside, his body was already preparing for what they would do, in case they would do it of course, the xenogens were already at work, improving him now.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex) Empty Re: The Overflowing Bloodlust (Invite;Apex)

Post by 16 March 27th 2015, 9:44 pm

Sixteen did not notice the agent on his way to fight him, he did however notice something strange in the sky. His bloodlust was too clouded to pay attention towards it, he wasn't in complete control, but he was enough in control to try something that may give his prey a chance to live. The buildings were small in comparsion to large buildings in USA, so his senses were more focused, and believe me his vampire insticints were taking over. He wanted them to run, Sixteen wanted to scare them into running for they're lives. Make no mistake; this was a battle of willpower and an effect of a new body, he is not a killer by degree of the innocent. The orange twin moons closed from view, then his breathing began to pick up trying to figure out a way to send a signal. Fear had to be the only way, humans are very easily fearful creatures and he had to provoke it. He wanted to feed, his taste senses were still tingling from the previous blood being drank. His right hand previously on his side,

began to move to the heavens until the palm was basically speaking to the sky. An extremely bright black light flashed through the air through his hand.

Black Electricity Baby.

It didn't harm anyone, but everyone in the area; men, women, children, and even police ran for the hills. Sixteen then used that same Lightning to momentarily stun himself from movement; he wanted them to run. He didn't want to eat anyone, it's impulse. However, he was still very dangerous until he could learn to control and master the body and urges. His right arm back downward, he stood still; on top of the building as he watched the humans move far away from him as possible. Space was what he needed, but his body needed blood. Vampires love a chase, and when a vampire's prey is running it makes the chase almost as exciting as the kill. He didn't want to move from his spot, because he didn't know what to do next.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 28th 2015, 5:48 pm

So, the bloodcrazed psychopath didn't attack him, well that was not something that Apex was expecting. Either they were ignoring him or they just did not attack, regardless it seemed that he would have to bring the fight to him. ”Okay, now that...is just rude.” He muttered with a slight frown, slowly making his way towards this building that the vampire stood atop, with hands buried in his pockets as if he did not have a care in the world. This vampire raised one of their hands, as if beckoning to the sky and from it came black lightning, flashing across the sky and sending lesser men fleeing. However, he was no lesser man, and he had seen pretty tricks like that before, better done too. He was no abyssal one, and he sure as hell was no Archon, so Sean had not too much reason to be worried.

Despite expecting an attack after that display, all he did was sort of stand there, looking on as he did before, much to his annoyance. Was this guy going to stand there and flash lightning, or do something already? If they would not come to him, then he would come to them, so he would walk through the building, not slowly but not exactly fast either. What had greeted him beyond the threshold of the building was a grizzly sight, people torn apart and their bodies casually discarded about. There was blood of course, as there always was with these kind of things, but then again that was to be expected. Yet he didn't let that stop him, taking off into a run as he could without seeming superhuman, eventually reaching the roof in question, the wind whipping past him. Here he stood, atop one of those nice and high buildings, now having a better look at his target.

”I gotta hand it to ya, that's some fine work you did down there.” Sean stated almost apprasingly with a whistle, keeping an eye on any movement the male made. ”Must be easy to murder humans though, especially for a mighty metahuman like you. Why don't you try someone a little more......skilled?”He was obviously goading him, but then again, Sean was kown for being a prick, so that was kinda what he did.

Last edited by Apex on March 29th 2015, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 March 29th 2015, 12:13 am

Sixteen's attention went from a small amount of daydreaming to a particularly bold man gathering his attention. He did what all the other happy meals did not, move in the opposite direction of the wave. The wave was moving away from him, and this man was calmly making his way to the building Sixteen was positioning on. This brought a feeling of curiousity to the blood thirsty vampire. He noticed his postion of movement, hands in his pockets and walking? Man had not a care in the world. Sixteen had all senses focused on him, no words came out as they made a small eye contact before the man went inside the building, this was all part of the plan. Sixteen mentally cursed himself for leaving such a mess, but he would hope that this human making an attempt to be a hero would at be somewhat of a work in progress. The hero was right on time, he didn't know it; however, all this was planned. Body stance; simply, not in any kind of hurry for movement or conflict. He could hear the man's warm heart beating nice and slow, this shown confidence and flare. Sixteen had just figured out this man was not a prey; but a predator. Sixteen had a plan to simply blast the door down before the man even made contact with the door nob, but instead he needed a frontal approach.

So he allowed his 'predator' to come through the door. By this time Sixteen was already turned around now, fully facing his heroic predator. Facial expression; bored now. His eye lids slowly sunk downward until the eye balls were barely visible. No movements of any particular kind was initiated from either of them, at least for Sixteen sake he had already stunned himself. The sound of his heart beating nice and slow was focused on before he could hear the man finally speaking confidently to the new vampire. First sentence was spoken clearly branched out to Sixteen as what he was starting to learn as sarcasm. If he studied it correctly; it was the exact definition of unflattering style of speech. Noted and ignored, without further delay he silently allowed his predator to keep talking. Still confident and slowly as the man's heart was beating, he spoke once again; this caused a interesting reaction.

Orange eyes became fully visible at this point, likely giving the impression that he was now more aware of the man's purpose. Right foot went in movement first coming off the ledge it went forward, Sixteen's body leaned forward fastly dropping to the ground below them, in which were just three feet below. Now they were officially toe to toe. Senses shown him to be eleven meters ahead of him. No backup approaching, no hidden weapons, and no intent. Sixteen was dealing with a defensive fighter. Speaking outward to taunt his predator, he did what he read in books; talking to his enemy. "Your a defensive fighter, and confident too. Look hero, If your here to save the day then we got the whole block to throwdown." His voice tone shown a dead serious, he sounded like he was throwing it all on the table. His legs spread just a few more inches a part to position himself. "I NEED you to stop me. Think you can keep up?" Let the challenge begin.

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top