The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) Empty SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha)

Post by Red February 27th 2015, 3:45 pm

This had been a good day for Lucius, he had gotten all the parts he needed to finish his genetics splicer. This machine, one modified to suit his needs, would be of the utmost importance in his later schemes. He had been testing it all day on some random humans he had his flunkies pluck off the streets. Most of the humans did not survive, something seemed to be wrong with the machine and Lucius didn't know what it was. The machines previous owner had made it to splice human and animal DNA to produce effects that would supposedly help the human race. Lucius could respect that, it wasn't to far off from what he was doing, but he knew it was better off in his own hands. The machine might have been having problems because of something the previous owner did, because Lucius knew his own modifications would have worked if he hadn't.

Lucius was far beyond humans intellectually, if he couldn't figure it out there was only one man he knew that could. Alpha, that was the only name that was ever given to him on all of the times they had worked together. It was a rather arrogant choice for a code name, but it wasn't as if Lucius was innocent of being that way himself. Alpha was insanely intelligent, one of the only people Lucius had to admit was superior to him intellectually, though Lucius still told himself he was better in some fields.

The machine was at risk of exploding, so fiddling with it was not an option anymore. Lucius believed the problem was in the fusion core, this being the only thing he only barley modified. He didn't know what he could do to fix it, so he would try to contact Alpha and get some help. Men of science usually respected each other, so he had a slight confidence that Alpha wouldn't gloat at the fact Lucius needed his help. He packed everything up to make a trip before reopening his secure communication line to Alpha.  

"Hello Alpha, i have been in the process of converting a genetic splicer to suit my own needs, but i ran into a problem. The fusion core is unstable, and it is beyond my expertise in the field to fix it. I require your assistance if you would give it. He said once Alpha answered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) Empty Re: SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha)

Post by Alpha February 28th 2015, 3:50 am

Lucius, an interesting enough individual within his own right, but then again Alpha knew not much about them beyond that they desired metahuman kind rule the world in the stead of humans. It was a goal that Alpha could find noble within its own right, but in the same respect it would likely also lead to endless conflict. If power was given to the masses, then they would only try to destroy one another with such power and in the end perhaps humanity would wipe itself out. That small thought aside, Alpha looked to the screen that stretched out before him with a single raised brow.

His metahuman pal had sent him a message about requiring help with some manner of device, a gene splicer if he could remember. Likely, this metahuman wanted to meet with him, and so he would have to set up a point by which they could meet. Coordinates would be sent for him to follow along with a confirmation he would help, and Alpha would meet them there. The meeting point was a unused paring lot, a starting point more than anything and from there he could lead the metahuman to his more secluded hide out. If Omega had a problem with it, then he could get over it quickly.

It was there that he would wait for Red Tide within a sleek little black car, looking through the darkly tinted window with narrowed dull blue eyes from behind his black mask. If his help was required, then Lucius truly had no idea what he was doing with this device, and likely he did not want to cause any damage to it. Something he could respect, and so that was the simple reason that he was helping his metahuman friend. All it took now was waiting until they arrived, then Alpha would emerge from his vehicle and greet Lucius properly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCIENCE!!!!!!! (Alpha) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 1st 2015, 4:14 am

A response to his message was received, it seemed Alpha agreed to help. Checking to see what the coordinates were out of precaution he saw the meeting place was an empty parking lot in Canada. Not very discrete, especially by Alpha's standards. He would almost certainly lead Lucius somewhere more secure, which was sort of exciting. He honestly wanted to see what Alpha had for a lab, very rarely did he get to speak and research with someone on his own level.

With the coordinates gotten Lucius used his hide outs teleporter to beam himself to the parking lot, appearing in front of Alpha's sleek car in a flash of red. Lucius just stared at Alpha through his blank lenses until he got out, not trying to freak him out or anything but because greeting people wasn't exactly his thing. He held a large case in his hand with the fusion core inside.

Once Alpha got out he finally spoke. "Nice of you to meet me on such short notice. i wouldn't usually ask anyone for help, but this thing could explode if its not stabilized."

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 3rd 2015, 4:29 pm

Lucius would appear in his usual flamboyant fashion, in a brilliant flash of light that would have made him more obvious than anything else. If they were in a position that discretion mattered, Alpha would have killed him for that but this was not one such position, so he didn't. With an almost amused chuckle, Alpha slipped out of his vehicle and gave Lucius a nod of consideration. His eyes turned towards the case Lucius was holding, assuming that it was the device that he was speaking of. ”And you want me to help you stabilize it?” He asked rather simply, the mask filtering his voice as it always did. Whatever he was expecting Alpha to do, something told him it would not be an easy task. ”Well, if you want me to help, first I need to see this gene splicer, if you don't mind.” Alpha noted holding a hand out.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 5th 2015, 4:30 pm

"As much as it pains me to say, yes i want your help stabilizing it. I didn't want to say anything.....but, it could go nuclear if it is left to deteriorate. As for the actual gene splicer, its back at my lab, all i require your help with is the fusion core." Lucius said in response. He hoped Alpha wouldn't freak out about the whole nuclear thing, after all if he's as good as he makes it out to be he could fix it long before such a thing happens. Though the threat of being in a massive explosion might worrie or anger him, so Lucius was prepared to be nagged at. Lucius set the case on the hood of Alphas car before opening it, revealing the fusion core. It was a small cube in the center of the case fitted inside a mold of sorts, Lucius then removed it and held it in his hand. It looked almost unrealistic, like something out of a movie.

"If my calculations are correct, we have 3 hours."  

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 7th 2015, 6:11 pm

Alpha raised a single brow, so it seemed that Lucius had not even bothered to bring the thing with him, just the part that could potentially kill them all within a fiery explosion. If Alpha were not so forgiving, he would have killed the metahuman and simply shut down the thing, rather than attempting to fix it. However, he was of a more forgiving variety, so he would allow him to live for now, and simply waited for the case to be opened. ”How careless of you Lucius.” He said looking over the core once it had been exposed, looking over it, as his brain did all of the heavy analyzing. From the outside, nothing looked wrong but for someone ore knowledgeable, he could tell that something was going wrong with the device in question. Perhaps there was something wrong with a piece within the mechanism, or maybe even a whole section of it, yet he could not do any real work out here without tools.

”I see the problem with your core, however I don't have the tools to properly repair it on hand.” True, his telekinesis would help, without equipment it was like using his own hands to attempt to fix it. Omega may have not liked this, but he would have to bring this to his lab to be further fixed. With a thought, he would close the case back up, and turn to look at Lucius, ”My facility isn't too far off, I should be able to repair it there. That sounds agreeable, yes?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 9th 2015, 4:07 pm

Lucius didn't know exactly what Alpha meant by calling him careless, it could have been the fact he brought it there, or it could be the fact he was unable to stop its deterioration. Regardless, he said he would help. Of course at this point he didn't have much of a choice, Alpha had to do something or it would explode.

"Yes, yes it does. Lead the way." He said waiting for Alpha to start moving so he could follow him. Lucius wondered where his lab could be, why would it be in the middle of Canada? Perhaps it was underground, or in a mountain. Either way though, he was interested in seeing Alphas handy work.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 9th 2015, 5:36 pm

So it seemed he would be doing the unexpected, bringing a potential nuclear explosive into the heart of his facility, but then again that was all the metahumans fault. Considering he did not want the thing going off, and causing such catastrophic damage, it seemed Alpha would have to clean up another mess, not that he minded doing so. Regardless of his problem with this situation, Alpha had already offered to bring him to his lab and once Lucius took his seat within his vehicle, that was where they would be going. Hopefully, he would not do something stupid like murdering any of his staff while he was there, as that would only lead to more problems. Granted, Alpha would give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, but he was painfully aware of where that got him.

They would drive for around five minutes really, short cuts taken and all of that, until they drove into what looked like some manner of private parking complex connected to a large building. ”We're here.” Alpha said rather plainly, motioning with a hand before stepping out of his car, then walking off and hoping that Lucius would follow. The low lights within the area showed that there were a few other fine vehicles parked, though if they were Alpha's or another's no one could quite guess. ”My lab will be just a small walk from here.” With that he would push open a door that lead into another room with a free hand, and stepped through.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 10th 2015, 12:42 am

And so he would get in the car with Alpha, driving off with him to his facility. The short drive was rather silent, there was nothing that could be said that hadn't already been. It was an odd relationship they had, but what other kind can supervillains have with each other? They would occasionally help the other out, but really they both only had there own goals in mind. Lucius respected Alpha yes, but he didn't actually like him as a person. Most likely because he had a similar high horse mentality, they both were constantly trying to manipulate and one up each other. Regardless of there differences, they did work well together, but how long would that last?

After a little while they arrived at his facility, which had its own large parking center. Once the car stopped Alpha got out, followed by Lucius. He looked around at the other expensive looking vehicles in the lot, Lucius wouldn't mind having a few of these. Though mundane automobiles weren't really his thing, he would end up modifying them so much they would look like something from space.  Without any words he casually followed Alpha until they reached a door, which Alpha walked through. Lucius then followed after hesitating for a short moment, he never liked following people as they could very easily lead him to a trap. Though he sort of trusted Alpha, so he would step inside.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 10th 2015, 12:56 am

The door would lead them into a hallway, one that looked as if they were in some sort of office complex, the hallway stretching out with the occasional branching off and yet no one walking them. Alpha would lead Lucius through the complex without a word, their footsteps echoing through the hallway being the only sound they heard until both reached an elevator. ”And here we are.” Alpha noted simply, not even pressing a button as the elevator opened for him and he stepped in, the doorway staying open long enough for Lucius to step through. The fact he was about to take an outsider into the heart of his lab was still flowing through his mind, but he couldn't let such a thing slow him down now.

Reaching for the back of his mask, the sound of something unlatching could be heard as the mask would split along invisible seems, the front lifting upwards and being pulled of. The face under was likely not what anyone was expecting, young and by most counts handsome, with hair a dirty blond color and eyes an resembling the color of placid water. If Lucius made a statement about him removing his mask, it didn't matter, as Alpha would have spoke either way. ”Interesting isn't it? How people aren't always what they appear to be?” Almost as if dramatic timing were playing some part within this, the elevator stopped, doors opening to give Lucius a view of a sort of hub area, stark white in color with a single woman standing behind a desk in a pure white outfit.

”That aside, welcome to my facility.” He spoke, with voice unaltered.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 10th 2015, 1:31 am

Lucius was lead into a hallway, a very clean one at that. It smelled like an office, like paper and carpet. This was quite the change from Lucius' lab, his looked like an unorganized mad scientists compared to this. Though he didn't really like it, all the interconnecting hallways and openness made it feel unprivate. At the end of the very tedious and long hallway was an elevator which Alpha simply walked up to, the doors opening for him. He stood looking at the automatic door for a moment before stepping in. It honestly reminded him of a grocery stores doors, he smirked to himself under his mask at the thought of it as he stepped in.

His attention was then caught by the sound a clasp of some kind being undone, it seemed for whatever reason Alpha was revealing his identity to Lucius. He hadn't looked into the matter, though that was mostly because he didn't care who he was publically. Though he supposed it was a gesture of trust, so he would watch attentively as the boy removed the mask. Upon its removal Lucius finally saw his face, well that wasn't expected. He recognized the boy, he was a humanitarian and actor by the name Travis Masters. His family also owned a pharmaceuticals company, so essentially he was loaded. Definitely not the face he thought he would see, but Lucius didn't look very surprised.

"Yes....interesting." He said as the elevator door once again opened. He then saw a totally white, and clean, desk/hub area with a woman standing behind it. This room looked almost alien with how white and sleek it was, this boy was far more complex then he originally thought. Though it wasn't as much of a reveal, Lucius started removing his own mask and hood. After all, he didn't want to be looking through optics while he worked or observed Alphas technology. Once the mask was removed he placed it on the nearest counter top, then pulled down his hood.

"Thank you, quite the place you have here." He said in his normal unfiltered voice.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 10th 2015, 8:53 pm

”I'm glad you like it.” Alpha noted with a smirk, the female turning to consider the two with a raised brow.

”You're back Alpha.” She noted still typing something on a keyboard while looking up to the two approaching her. ”Who's this?”

”An...ally of mine. Lucius, i'm sure you've heard of him.”A flicker of understanding flashed across her face, followed by a nod as she returned to typing.

”This will be interesting.” Ignoring her, Alpha motioned for Lucius to follow him further into the facility, which for the most part seemed to be the same strange white color. As they walked further into the facility, occasionally Lucius would see someone dressed in all white, sharing some features with Alpha but looking very different from him in the end. Overall, the place looked as if some manner of neat freak ruled over it and had scrubbed it till all color had been washed out. It was possible that it revealed something about Alpha, but it was equally possibly that it revealed nothing.

”My lab will be deeper into the facility, so you might meet some of the others.” As if hearing that, a male looking a year or two younger than him would appear from a curve within the hallway, standing a few inches shorter than Alpha with what one could describe as a dopey expression on his face, with another who's hair was a dark brown, and held one of those vapor sticks clutched between his lips.

”Such as these two actually. Lucius, meet Delta and Zeta.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 11th 2015, 3:10 am

The female would speak to Alpha, asking who Lucius was. Alpha then responded calling him an ally, which was about the closest thing you could call him considering their relationship. What was not expected was the look on the girls face, one of realization and recognition. It seemed Travis had told his...group about him. What did they know of him? Would they act violent and guarded, or welcoming and friendly? The answer was so far unknown, but he could agree that it would be interesting.

Lucius was then lead even deeper into the bright white facility, everything was so clean and organized for some reason. Perhaps a member of his group or even Alpha himself was some kind of clean freak, though that was mostly Lucius' own random speculation. This facility was almost needlessly huge, so many corridors and halls it was a wonder how these people didn't get lost.

Lucius every now and again during there walk caught sight of people in white clothing, big surprise there, that kind of resembled Alpha. It was clear they were somehow related, though their were so many of them Lucius wondered why or how such a large family could live together. or if they were family at all. His thoughts were cut short by Alphas voice, introducing two of his kin. This ranking system they had was interesting, but unnecessary. It was a fun thing using the greek alphabet, but he could tell the novelty of it would quickly run thin.

"Its a pleasure to meet Alphas.....siblings?" He asked outstretching his hand for a shake from them both. He noticed one of them was smoking something, he didn't look old enough to drink coffee let alone do that. But Lucius wasn't one to judge, and he certainly wasn't one to bring up petty human laws.

"You know, smoking causes lung cancer." He said to Zeta rather plainly, half joking. It was then that another male came around the corner, appearing behind the two that were just introduced. Why were their so many teenagers with dirty blonde hair randomly running around?

"Now....who is this?" Theta said looking rather taken off guard. He had now stopped his steady pace he arrived in, looking to Lucius both protectively and curiously.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 11th 2015, 3:32 am

Zeta raised a brow at the strange male, though Delta had no problem shaking his hand, supplying a rather firm grip in response the the offer, afterwards Zeta would shake his hand. ”It's nice to meetcha too....um...Lucius” Zeta began with a smirk, before trailing off, letting a small stream of steam flow through his nostrils to fade away into the air, seemingly ignoring the whole lung cancer comment, not that he hadn't heard it before or anything. However, it seemed another had appeared upon the scene, one of their siblings that went by the name Theta, or rather the rank of it.

”Theta, this is Lucius. I'm sure you've heard something of him, knowing how much Omega likes to talk.” It wasn't an insult being spoken about Omega really, just a rather blunt observation about him. ”We were actually on the way to my lab, if any of you really want to follow along.” Alpha added in with a dismissive gesture, looking to his family members with the same placid expression. ”I do afterall, have some pretty sensitive equipment on me. Isn't that right Lucius?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 11th 2015, 3:49 am

Lucius shook both the males hands firmly, but didn't bother with the third as he had just shown up mid shake. Lucius didn't want to be offering his hand to everyone. The one that went by the name Theta asked the days popular question, which received the same answer from Alpha as before.

"Oh, yeah, that guy Omega called violent and unorthodox, among other things. But i'm sure he mis judged you, you don't seem to be killing anything right now." Theta said jokingly, getting nothing but a blank stare from Lucius. Lucius' thoughts on the matter were cut off by a question from Alpha, which Lucius promptly responded to.

"Yes, very.....sensitive." Lucius said slightly gesturing to the case he held. Theta looked down at it with the same curious yet concerned look he gave Lucius moments ago.

"I have nothing better to do, and this seems like an important matter, i'll follow along." He said waiting for Alpha to lead the group to the facilities lab.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum