The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_vote_lcapDo You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_voting_barDo You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* Empty Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack*

Post by Scratch Board January 21st 2015, 10:34 pm

Another day in London. Annie had been busy the last few days. There was her Guardian initiation, the escape, and many other things that just ate up her time. Of course, that left Annie exhausted. Thankfully, the young man named Jeisen had provided a roof over her head and a place to sleep. She was thankful, and knew that she couldn't complain. However, there was something that had been bugging her every night since she took up residence at this small place. Her room was strangely cold. And by strange, it was just that. Every other room in the house could be toasty warm, yet when Annie returned to her room, she found herself shivering to no end.

Annie simply couldn't find an explanation for it. She had checked the thermostat multiple times, only to find that, of course, the temperature was set to seventy degrees. What could possibly be causing this strange occurrence? Something then dawned on her. She hadn't checked the room directly next to hers. Perhaps Jeisen had some kind of freezing device, or something stored in the room. She wouldn't be surprised.

Annie proceeded to approach the door, and tried to turn the handle. Locked. Annie thought for a bit in her head...maybe someone was in there? Annie decided to knock on the door. It was worth a shot.

Knock, knock-knock-knock-knock

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* Empty Re: Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack*

Post by Humanity January 21st 2015, 11:10 pm

Sarah was finally back from her previous adventure with the strange people-eating dog men. Wow that was quite an adventure in it's own right. If it hadn't been for that "Peter Pan" kid with the weird purple eyes she was certain that she would have died. She still found herself stunned by that. The worst part is that he made a rather compelling argument as to why he was who he claimed he was. A shudder went down her spine as she recalled her the boy asking if she was Elsa. If the little boy hadn't been do damn adorable she might have slapped him. Of course then there were complications, and slapping the child was no way to thank him for saving her life, let alone for helping her learn partial control over her powers. Granted, she was still struggling and it was a constant battle, but she couldn't help but think that the little by knew more than he let on.

knock knock knock....

What was that? Was someone rapping on the wall? Sarah wasn't unpacked yet, and while she did love Nolan dearly the little robot was a tad on the annoying side at times. Most times. All the time. Well it could be worse but Nolan did grow on you...like a cancer. Okay enough of that she snapped at herself as she moved towards the door. With a little click she unlocked it, her bag still sling over her shoulder as she opened the door and peered out. The chilled air of her room was actually visible as the warmth of the house was met. Sarah had completely forgotten about her inadvertent sleep-freezing. She smiled at the girl and tried to step out, in order to close the door. She didn't want to freeze the whole house after all. "Hi!" She said nicely, though slightly confused as to who she was and why she was in the safe house? Obviously is she was here then Jeisen knew, he always knew...didn't he? Oh dear...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack* Empty Re: Do You Wanna Build A Snowma- *Smack*

Post by Scratch Board January 22nd 2015, 12:34 am

Annie stood there, stuck in place. She shivered as the cold air blasted outwards as Sarah opened the door. There was a woman that she didn't know. In Jeisen's house. And he hadn't said anything. She politely moved out of the way so that Sarah could step out of the room. The cold eminating from the room confirmed her suspicions. Annie had found the source of coldness. More prominent, was the fact that this woman seemed to look and sound almost exactly like a certain notorious Disney Princess. Annie's personal favorite in their lineup of cartoon royalty, in fact. She was even sitting in a cold, icy room. Annie mentally berated herself for not asking about a snowman as she knocked.

About ten seconds of awkward silence had past. Finally, Annie broke the ice, as it were. "Er....hi there. I'm Annie." She smiled, trying to look polite as she could in front of a possible intruder. "I've just been, um...staying here for the last couple of days and noticed that my room right next door was unusually cold. I decided to investigate, and, well...look what I found." Annie gave an awkward laugh. "So...yeah...who are you?" She asked, trying to get an answer.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 22nd 2015, 4:15 pm

Oh wow this was a friendly one wasn't she? Chalk full of social graces. So...yeah...who are you? The wording of that just began to grind at her. Sarah actually needed to smile softly with a little sigh to calm herself down. It's not like this girl was expected to know who she was... or that she has been through the metaphorical Hell and back six or seven times in the past week. "Well Hello Annie. My name is Noel." She politely said as she avoided making hand-contact. Last person she shook hands with got a free cryogenic freezing for a few years. Thankfully they had a way to help the poor guy.

"Jeisen has been nice enough to let me stay here while I try and figure out...what happened to me." She said, trying not to divulge anything more than she needed to. She looked to the door behind her,  small freezer-burn like frost forming over it. With a subtle flick of her wrist the frost would fade into a ghostly mist, leaving Sarah to meet with this strange Annie girl. She looked younger than her, maybe by a little? She never was good at encountering people...

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 24th 2015, 2:52 pm

"Oh, um...really now? Because he's letting me stay here while until...well, I'm...able to go out on my own. He didn't mention another person staying here..." Annie was getting increasingly suspicious of this Elsa-lookalike. She watched as the girl made the frost around her dissipate. That solved the cold problem. But there still was a stranger in the place where Annie was staying."Well, this...is certainly an awkward situation." Jeisen wasn't home, so she couldn't contact him for approval. Annie had to think fast. Any moment could be life or death. The girl obviously was powerful, and this could get ugly quick. "Um...you remember what Jeisen looks like, right? Just...making sure." Annie asked, trying to hide her growing suspicion.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 24th 2015, 3:35 pm

Did she-of course she knew wha-oh wait a minute. THAT'S what's going on. While Sarah was gone Jeisen must have brought this poor girl in to help her fix her life. He really had to stop doing this. Not as if Sarah were jealous or anything but she wasn't certain Jeisen had the room to keep hoarding women. That's it, from now on she will call Jeisen "The Dragon". If the bastard is gonna hoard all his shiny devices and young women he can suffer the consequence of the name. After all Nolan and him had the privilege of calling her "snow queen" so she might as well mess back with them. But her mind had strayed from the subject. Then again she was blonde, so no real surprise there.

"Yes, of course I know what Jeisen looks like. About yea tall, a little more. Emerald colored eyes and brown hair." Sarah said as she held her hand at about six-one to six-two. She then began to look up and down the hallway. Normally Nolan didn't stray far form Jeisen, but if Nolan were around he could easily clear this all up for him. Of course when he's needed he's not around to subtly sexually harass her in his own weird robot way. "I...uhm okay. Well. I'm going to the kitchen to make some tea. If you'd like hot chocolate or anything I'd be more than happy to make some for you." Sarah said with an attempt at a warm and friendly smile before slipping past and making her way towards the safe house kitchen.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 24th 2015, 3:50 pm

Annie calmed down. Okay, so this girl knew Jeisen. Fine enough. "I...yes, I'll have some tea." Annie followed the girl down the hall. Jeisen would have to have one hell of an explanation for her for as to why he never mentioned another girl was staying in the house. Oh well, at least the girl was friendly. And...looked a lot like Annie's favorite princess. A lot. A huge amount. It was as if she had stepped straight out of the tv screen. She even had a very similar voice. It was both cool and creepy. But mostly cool. Like her own personal Disneyland performer. Except, the girl wasn't contractually obligated to both act and speak like the girl from the movie. Annie sat in a chair by the counter, her mind still reeling from the strangeness of it all. "So, um...Els- I mean, Noel...how long have you been staying here?"

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 24th 2015, 4:19 pm

"I'm not real sure to be honest. I drift in and out. Literally. My powers aren't exactly...stable as Jeisen would say it." She said honestly. There were times when she would close her eyes to sleep and wake up in the mountains the exact same way she arrived in London. The only blessing in all of this was after enough practice and time she was actually able to control her ability to teleport. She could even create ice cubes on demand now. Yeah, it was lame, but this was her curse it would seem.

Sarah noted the comment of "Els-" which made her curious. Who the hell was Elsa and why did everyone always call her that!? It's really almost as bad as everyone asking if she wanted to build a snowman. Finishing her special blend of chai tea she added whipped cream to the top and presented a glass to Annie before leaning on the counter and taking a cautious sip for herself. She didn't know why she was so cautious, she couldn't get burned or anything like that. "But yeah... Jeisen and some high school irish kid saved me from secret agents and a Transformer who was trying to grab me. He's let me stay here while I figured out my life...where I came from. What happened to me...It's been a wild ride. I just found out yesterday that it's 2020..." She said with a little scoff and smile, probably at her own stupidity and lack of perceptiveness.

"What about you... Annie?" She asked, making sure she got the name accurate.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 24th 2015, 4:45 pm

Annie held the glass. It wasn't traditional english tea, but it was fine. Turns out that this girl was actually nice, and not a sadistic murderer as Annie had previously thought. In fact, her presence actually seemed...welcoming. So apparently she had some sort of amnesia. Annie supposed that Jeisen was helping her find out her past. She wondered if Jeisen had thought the same thing when he first met her.

Annie cleared her throat. "Well, um...he helped me escape from...confinement, in a lab. There was police, guards, a giant android...oh, and we blew up and entire block. Surprisingly, nobody got hurt. Except, you know, the android. So, we just eventually made it here, and...surprisingly enough, the next day he came in the door, limping and barely hanging on to consciousness. So Nolan and I fixed him up, and I helped him fix his suit. We...chatted." Annie blushed. Yet this girl was surprisingly easy to talk to. Probably because she was essentially one of her favorite characters from one of her favorite movies. "Anyways, he recruited me into this team of heroes, called the Guardians. Though...the group is a little worse for wear right now, but Jeisen assures me that it'll get back on its feet. So...yeah, there's my story."

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 28th 2015, 1:38 am

"Oh? Well that's quite the story you've got. Honestly if I didn't know Jeisen better I'd say him getting beaten up is impossible but... yeah." She said making reference to the crazy series of events that transpired throughout her visits in the safe house. Sarah looked down at her Chai and pondered this for a moment. It still bothered her that it was somehow 2020. The last memory she had was....well... waking up the night she met Jeisen. She closed her eyes and massaged her eyelids with her index finger and thumb. How could she not remember anything? Of course she would only have been a little girl. She was... twenty something they figured out. So she would have been at least in her single digits. Memory was tricky...then again something about that whole thing Nolan told her was...odd.

"Well. I'm certain that Jeisen if very lucky to have you patching up his wounds and making sure he doesn't get himself killed." She added in politely with a kind smile before feeling out of place once more.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 28th 2015, 9:51 am

"Oh now, don't flatter me. Jeisen's...well, Jeisen. I'm sure he would have managed. Then again...there are times that I worry about him. He uses so much of that medigel stuff, that you honestly begin to wonder how good for his health it really is." Annie shook her head. "Oh well. I did what I thought was necessary. He's probably off fighting crime again, which he shouldn't be...but what can I do?"

She sighed. That man. Why did she worry so much about him?  She knew he could handle himself,  so why was she always so worried about his safety? He saved her, so why should she be the one nursing him back to health? Why did she think about him so much? Always wanting his approval, always asking him for advice. It was...strange, the way he made her feel when he was around. Almost like...

Then it hit her like a train. More like a million trains, actually. At once. Causing her to spit out her tea all over the counter.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 28th 2015, 9:57 pm

"Oh God!" Sarah said, the sudden clang of the cup triggering her fright which caused her to inadvertently poof into hundreds of fine, little tiny flakes of snow that lingered and danced in the air before falling to the ground. The cup Sarah was holding fell to the ground with a shatter after she just literally poofed into nothingness. Annie spooked her good. Brilliant display Annie, you killed Elsa. The small snow pile remaining had an unusual glow to it, otherworldly and luminescent. A slight yellowish glow form the center turning into a seafoam green before hitting the true chill of icy blue. The little snow flakes and crystals had a calming and pacifying hum that somehow radiated warmth and calm. The door to Sarah's room opened and she stepped out and let out a harsh sigh before looking down and feeling her legs and arms to make sure she was all there.

"Oh...okay. Good I'm still here. What about you, are you alright?" She gave a relieved little chuckle, likely just to get a little anxiety worked out as she made her way back where she was just standing moments ago. Quickly taking paper towels she wiped the counter where Annie's cup spilled and with the wave of a hand the crystals that were once upon a time the Not-Elsa seeped into her own drink and solidified it. Then a flick of the wrist and the chai stuffed snow was in the sink to melt while Sarah began picking up the pieces. "Try to give me a little warning next time okay? I don't want to end up snowing myself to Alaska like I did last time." She asked, more joking than anything else.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 29th 2015, 8:42 pm

Annie shrieked as she saw Sarah poof into a pile of snow. Oh god, had she died from shick? Did Annie literally kill her newfound friend from shock? She simply stared at the pile, mouth agape. She was even more confused as the pile started glowing and humming.  Suddenly, Annie saw Sarah step out from her room.  

"What...the...hell...?"

What just happened? Did not-Elsa just die and get resurrected? Did she just teleport? Annie's earlier realization was an afterthought now.

"Am I okay!? More like you! You just...turned into a pile of snow and...and...came out... Annie rubbed her head. "Look, can you...explain to me what that was? Please?"

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity February 2nd 2015, 8:49 pm

"No. I can't because I don't even know. We...think it's something to do with my condition." Noel said honestly. Her powers weren't exactly anything that Jeisen nor herself were experts on. "The night that they found me...I was...I was literally made from snow, and I turned into this. Skin, bones...a person." She said, slightly lost at that explanation herself. She had no mind of it, she had no memories of a life before hand. It was all scratchy and shaky. The only memory she had was Chicago and a man holding towels.

"Well... I'm alive is all that matters. Sorry to scare you." She said as she scooped the small crystals up.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board February 12th 2015, 12:16 am

"Yeah...no problem. I...got it. The details of your past are a bit sketchy, and Jeisen and Nolan here are trying to help you out. You...still don't understand your powers completely, but are getting help on that.

Annie paused, her inner deduction skills coming to light.

She decided to throw subtlety to the wind, she'd been holding it in for too long now.

"You must get called Elsa a lot. I mean, how couldn't you? You look almost exactly like her, and have ice-powers to boot. Right?"

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum