The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_voting_barRain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment]

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 11th 2015, 7:03 am

Ryan could tell the girl liked the sound of what he was saying, if only by the way her face changed upon hearing something about the hero group that he was working with. True, Ryan had not been expecting to bring someone along with him to the base, but then again things tended to go differently than he expected a lot, so Ryan tried not to make too many assumptions about how things would go. ”Yeah, the base has a huuuuuuuuge pool.” Ryan said with an almost childlike wonder, stretching out the u in huge and extending both arms outwards as if to emphasize how large the pool was. He remembered why he did love the base anyway, because it was his new home, and a nice one at that. Okay, he was excited a little, if only to show off the base that he sort of called his home, with all of the cool stuff there and whatnot. First however, that required that he got there, which would be annoying with all of the walking that he would have to get there.

Luckily there was one thing about his power that Ryan had learned to control, which was the whole teleporting thing. Usually he kept a sheet of ice near the base, and so long as he kept it up, it would stay there for around....more than a day anyway. So stepping off to a place where no one but Bella would see it, Ryan formed a thin sheet of ice along the wall. ”Okay, we're gonna take a shortcut there. You're gonna have to hold my hand for this one, don't want you to get lost.” He said that, pressing the fingertips of his right hand against the glass surface, as they sunk through it almost like water. His other hand would extend towards her as if offering it, hoping that she had an idea of what he was doing.

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment]

Post by Shadowoof February 13th 2015, 5:54 am

Bella was getting more and more excited as they walked and listened when Deluge Explained the size of the pool and was praying he wasn't exaggerating. A pool that size would be pretty damn decent and that made Bell even more intrigued into the idea of hanging with this hero group. Bella almost walked past Deluge in her confused joy as he stepped away and followed him until he stopped. When he made a sheet of ice and placed a hand though it she had an idea on what they were about to do.

"Its gonna be cold isn't it?" She said as she reached out and grabbed ahold of his hand, bracing for a the cold.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 15th 2015, 5:54 pm

Was it going to be cold? Ryan had never known, since...well he couldn't feel cold, so not like his word would mean anything. ”Ummmm...I dunno, maybe.” He admitted with a shrug before motioning with his head and leading the shapeshifter through the icy window. Bella was right in being hesitant of the mirror, as it was cold but the cold only really lasted for less than a second. For that second, there would be only a strange cyan void and then they stepped onto grass which was overlooked by what appeared to be a hotel of some kind.

”Welcome to The Prodigy Base...and sort of my home.” Ryan said with a sweep of his hand, disengaging the whole hand holding. ”It's pretty big I know.” Now he was sort of bragging, but then again he had never live din a place so big, so there was always that. Enough of the whole marveling at the exterior, when they could look at how cool the inside looked too. ”Come on, I can show ya the pool.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 18th 2015, 1:30 am

Bella winced and closed her eyes as they passed though the ice mirror but took a breath of fresh air as soon as she felt the crunch of grass under her shoe. She opened her eyes slowly as the feeling of deluges hand left hers and saw the size of the base and it's surroundings. At first she stood in silence as she gazed at the building but again Deluge brought her back to reality. "Yea Big is the right word." She replied before hearing him finish. "That would be nice." She said as she began to follow him

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 19th 2015, 1:20 am

So today was gonna be a great day. Silus had a pretty empty scheduled today, save for a chiropractic appointment with his favorite doctor and a little bit of time put in at school, because let's face it... kids gotta go to school too right. Well as great as it was, Silus attended school in his natural age before he quickly left from there to discreetly change into his swim suit and went to swim practice with his kids division. Then he would discretely slip away and transform himself into his sixteen year old self and attend the teen swim practice as a home schooled student with some arrangement made with the team. Yeah, Silus liked to swim THAT much. The best part about it? After all of this he went to the prodigy base, still as his sixteen year old form and sat there in his swim-team swimming suit as he lounged on a floating chair with a pair of shades over his eyes. Little bastard loved that much it would seem. His hair was up in it's usual swipe up and the song Uptown funk was playing on the radio. Silus wanted to change it but he was honestly too lazy to get out off the raft to do anything about it.

The next thing he knew he found himself slightly embarrassed as Ryan popped up with some stranger. Silus wasn't so much embarrassed by his friends seeing him in his swimming suit, but a random pretty girl was a different issue. Then again it would be like a girl seeing him in his underwear because those who knew Silus best knew what that means. Silus floated towards the edge of the pool, the little raft bouncing as he shifted the sunglasses to look up at the two new denizens. "O-oh. Hi guys. Whose this?" Silus asked as he tried to smile, feeling ever self-conscious.

Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 20th 2015, 5:58 pm

Yeah, Ryan was somewhat proud of his little home that Danny had funded, granted that was mostly because of the heating. Motioning for the shapeshifter to follow, he would lead her into the rather large Prodigy base through the front door. Okay, it did take him a few seconds to remember how to reach the pool area, but eventually he did reach that place, leading out into a alrge enclosure that would let some sunlight in, save for the fact that his clouds blocked out sun. His eyes fell upon what looked like Silus floating in one of the floating things. ”Hi Si.” Ryan said with a small wave, looking to Bella and then back to him. ”Oh..this is ....ummmm....” Ryan looked to Bella as if asking her to introduce herself.

Last edited by Ryan Lester on February 20th 2015, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 20th 2015, 11:26 pm

As Deluge led Bella though the base she had to stand still and enjoy the looks. Bell could already tell this place was well funded and she enjoyed the looks of it. At one point she almost lost Deluge but her enhanced smell kept her from losing where he went. Soon they made it to a pool and a large one at that, so large Bella was stuck in awe and almost forgot that Deluge was their and a new person, maybe one of Deluges friends or teammate.

She look towards the new person and saw how Deluge was quite happy to introduce her to the other boy. "Nice to meet you Si." She then looked towards Deluge. He could have introduced the name she gave him but it was a choice really, to use your real or a fake name. "I'm Effigy. Deluge kinda saved me from dealing with a pyro myself." Bella said as she looked around. Si looked about her age too which made Bella think more about maybe a Teen Hero group.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 24th 2015, 1:37 am

Silus felt a little burning in his cheeks when he kicked his feet over and plopped himself in the pool. He was oddly embarrassed by this introduction. Despite trying to fight the damn darkening cheeks he moved over to be closer to them, putting himself on his knees and leaning over the pool's three foot side "wall" to hopefully hide most of him from the onlookers.

"H-Hi! Nice to meet you. Glad to have ya around. Ryan is pretty good at helping people. He's got a talent for it. I'm uh.... I'm Si. I'm a Fairy. Well I mean... not like...the slur but I'm.... I'm literally a member of the Fae." He clarified with a little smile before looking away a little bashful, wondering what he should do about his averting attention from him.

Rain drops [Bella Prodigy recruitment] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top