The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 2 I_voting_barEscape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 2 I_voting_barEscape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Escape

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape

Post by Scratch Board January 14th 2015, 12:43 am

((Against you? I suppose I could. I don't really know the combat system well. I could do another npc battle or something.))

Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 14th 2015, 12:46 am

( I was thinking a boss npc that we could both take down. A genetic monster built by the lab?)
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 14th 2015, 12:48 am

((Alright, I can do that. Do you want to make him or should I?))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 14th 2015, 2:53 am

(You can so that he could be part of your history. Give it stats 6-8 range on one it two stats to make it a good fight)
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 14th 2015, 9:06 pm

Interrupting the two was what sounded like a large groaning noise. Annie's eyes went wide.

No...th-they can't have sent it out...they want me alive...

The groaning noise began again, growing louder, and louder.

"Target acquired."

Annie dove down as the wall behind them exploded. As the dust cleared, what seemed to be revealed was a large silver figure. It seemed humanoid in shape, though the facial are seemed to be featureless, save for a red horizontal slit that seemed like the creature's eyes.

"Directives: Exterminate escaped metahuman and ally."

Annie screamed. "Get down!"

The slit on its face seemed to light up before firing a burning-hot laser at the two metahumans.

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 14th 2015, 11:20 pm

Jeisen stared upwards at the android unit, looking defiant at the monester that stared right back at him. It maybe it didn't, it was hard to tell as it was shooting lazer beams at him. With a sigh jeisen leaned back fractionally as he leaned out of the way of the beams. Nolan floated next to him, ducking underneath the cloak.

Nolan: "oh sure, he gets a body to shoot lazer beams at us while I'mmmmmm stuck in floating ball"

Jeisen: "you know, I wish you would complain when we weren't activly defying death."

Nolan: "I do, you don't listen either"

Jeisen: "ah"

It was a fair point, the little ball always was complaining about a lack of arms. Jeisen was just simply more aware of it when bullets were flying. Or in this case, lazer beams. With a small release of breath, Jeisen relaxed fractionally as time seemed to enlongate as his mind caught up to his eyes.

The lazers crumpled the walls behind him as Jeisen calmly stepped forward. He unsapped his guns from his wrists and returned fire on the giant robot. The guns unleashed a fury of bullets as fast as Jeisen could pull te triggers (which was quite fast). As far as an opening volley go, Jeisen wasn't holding anything back as he aimed for the eyes. If he could damage the optics this would be much easier to handle.

But again, Jeisen had to be careful. He waft worried about getting hit yet, but he wasn't quite sure how good this girl was at dodging. He wouldn't need to make sure she would be okay.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 15th 2015, 12:32 am

The android stuttered a bit as Jeisen shot at him, but nevertheless kept moving and brought a fist down to the ground, shattering the concrete beneath it.

Annie got up, throwing a punch at its face, only to be swatted away and flying into a nearby pile or rubble. She shakily got up, firing a few needles at the monster. They made some small dents, but were otherwise useless. The creature was made of extremely strong metal. If they wanted to damage it, they would have to think outside the box. Annie had seen how Jeisen had been aiming for the eyes. It was a good idea, as it seemed like a vulnerable spot on the creature.

The android made its groaning sounds again and fired its eye-laser again. However, Annie took the only chance she could get and grabbed onto the android's neck. This caused it to lose its aim, instead firing at a nearby building, which quickly began to crumble.

"Shoot it!" Annie screamed, as the creature struggled to throw the girl off its back.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 15th 2015, 1:45 am

Nolan: "well look at her go"

Indeed, look at her go. Jeisen paused from firing as the girl made a break for the back of the behemoth. As she dashed aroud, Jeisen advanced forward to present a more threatening target for the robot and cover her.

Once she was on the back of the robot, the Girl managed to climb up and turn the head of the machine. Twin lazers narrowly avoided Jason as the burned the ground in front of him and up the side of the building.

"Shoot it!"

She didn't have to tell him twice. Jeisen held down the trigger longer for a secod then let it, sending off a particularly powerful shot from the gun. These guns were of Jeisen's own design and not joke when it came to power. He focused on the shots in vital spots around the girl, trying not to hit her by mistake.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 15th 2015, 9:30 am

Sparks flew as the robot screamed and staggered back. Annie let go just in time as it toppled to the ground, which it itself seemed to sent a shockwave and leave a dent in the ground. The shot had done some noticable damage, as shown by some of its inner wiring now being revealed. The optics had been severely damaged. Annie was surprised at how powerful Jeisen's weapon was.she had never seen anything like that back at the lab. She supposed she should be grateful that it was her ally that was using it instead of her enemies.

Annie got up and looked at the creature. Was it destroyed? It certainly seemed like it was, for a second, at least. She hoped too soon. With a loud groaning noise again, the android got up. As it got up, it showed the true mass and height of the behemoth, as its shadow slowly loomed over Annie small stature. Annie scrambed away to stand next to Jeisen.

"Optics damaged 80 percent. Head area damaged 60 percent. Damage nominal. Targets resisting. Must retaliate with extreme force." The robot said it its low intimidating voice. "Directives clear, mission must be completed. No compromise. Exterminate Subject 116 and any allies."

The robot proceeded to pick up a nearby car and throw it at the two meta-humans, then charged at them. If robots were able to give a look of death, then this one was doing it now.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 15th 2015, 2:47 pm

Nolan: "that's a car"

Jeisen: "' got it "

Nolan: "that car is being thrown at us"

Jeisen: "Got it"

Nolan: "don't just say you've got it if you don't have it!"

Jeisen: "I've got this"

Jeisen did in fact, have this. In fractions of a second, Jeisen came up with a plan he deemed good enough. He stood in front of Annie, reaching under his cloak for two small balls. He tossed one down to create the hologram like befoe. This time though, it was just Jeisen. The hologram took off running at the android, sliding uner the car and popping up again. That was just the distraction though.

Jeisen himself took of running at the thrown car at nearl 150 miles per hour. Letting his speed carry him, Jeisen lept up to the thrown car. While his speed was key in keeping him on the car, it was his insane agility that let him transverse it as he was doing. In little over a second, Jeisen was across the car and kept off of it.

The hologram was suppose to distract the android to clear Jeisen for this. He lept off the car at the android. Jeisen bunched up his arm, the servor motors gatherin energy. Jeisen attempted to land on the androi and thrust his strength enhanced fist holding the other small ball at exposed wires. Punching at a weak point should be enough for Jeisn to force the ball inside.

Cause the small ball was a bomb capable of leveling buildings.

Whether it was successful or not, Jeisen flipped off to avoid a counter attack.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 15th 2015, 8:45 pm

The android turned towards the fake Jeisen just in time to feel the force of the real one's punch and stagger backwards. The android swung a punch at him, a last minute attempt at retaliating against his attacker.

"Internal breach. Remove outside forces from inner wiring."

Annie noticed it. Jeisen had lodged a small ball in the spot that was damaged by his gun. She almost instantly knew what it was. A bomb. This was a good idea. Blow up the robot from the inside.

However, Annie's hope was short-lived.

She watched as the machine proceeded to remove the ball itself. It had a weapon now. A dangerous one. The robot seemed to look disdainfully at the small ball.

"Inferior human technology. Proceeding with execution of escaped metahumans and companion unit." The android stared at the trio menacingly.

Annie wasn't a thinker. She often acted on impulse. It might not have been the best course of action, but something had to happen, or else the three of them would soon be crushed into a fine paste.

Annie shot a needle at the bomb that was still in the android's hand. She didn't know what the blast radius would be. Maybe the needle wouldn't be strong enough to even pierce the explosive, or perhaps it would be strong enough, and the toxic material that covered it would ignite it. It was now or never.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 15th 2015, 9:06 pm

Jeisen stood there in indignation as the android proceeded to insult his technology. It was one hung to trash talk it was quite another thing to insult his technology that was greater then what the robot could even begin to comprehend.

Jeisen: "inferor?? What are you talking about, you are holding a partical detonator in your hand right there! It is.... Now covered in acid."

Not good, now it would explode. Most of the tine the thing wouldn't work with out Jeisen letting go of the trigger after he primed it, but since he primed it already the acid would eat away the safety and detonate it. Jeisen dropped the sheild down again just as it got done recharging. It would have to do to protect the pair of them, but that bomb was quite powerful. As in level buildings powerful.

Jeisen quickly moved to stand in front Annie. If the sheild failed, his metahuman skin would weather the blow. The explosion went off in the androids hand with a stunning red fire.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 15th 2015, 9:35 pm

Anniw was disappointed at first, as the bomb didn't explode immediately. However, Jeisen putting down another one of those forcefields and standing in front of her proved otherwise. Annie shielded her eyes at the bright red flame. It was loud, too, and she regretted not shielding her ears instead.

And then, it was over. The bomb had leveled everything around them. Thee trio was now standing in a black crater. So much for sublety, Annie thought.

As the dust cleared, there seemed to be no sign of the android. Perhaps it was finally destroyed?

Annie shreiked as a metal hand pounded on the shield. Looking down, she saw what seemed like a metal skeletion crawling  towards them. The android was barely clinging onto life. Its outer shell had been destroyed, only its metal endoskeleton remaining. The hand that was holding the bomb had been completely melted off, and the mechanisms in its legs seemed to have failed, so it crawled on one hand.

Annie would have almost felt sorry for the thing, had it not been trying to kill her.

"ExTerMinaTe...MetA...HuMaNs..." The robot weakly said, still weakly pounding at the shield.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 15th 2015, 9:50 pm

Nolan came floating out from under Jeisen cloak, looking around after the explosion.

Nolan: "Ha! Inferior tech my ass"

Jeisen: "right? Screw that bot."

Jeisen walked forward to the weakened sheild and disabled it with a simple wave of his hand. He walked around the dying android. He need info and he knew where to get it. Most robots keep a database in their head when they were built like this. Jeisen began to shoot of parts of the bot with his gun before moving to strandle it from behind. He would then stick a trying cord from his suit to the back of the Droids head, forming a mind to computer connection.

A normal human couldn't handle this sort of connection. Their minds would melt at the amount of info a computer would pump into them. Luckly Jeisen wasn't a human. His mind was faster then supercomputers, more capable then any tech. He would read through thousands of files in seconds using his mind to take control.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 15th 2015, 10:08 pm

Annie thought it was strange how calm those two were after a block-leveling explosion. She just stood there awkwardly as Jeisen lowered the shield.

The robot's memorybank revealed it was specifically built for hunting down escaped metahumans, just like Annie. This was only one, and there were many more of them. The androids were created with stolen genes from other, less fortunate metahumans. This particular one was a teenage boy who was able to fire lasers from his eyes. He was stolen from his parents at a young age. The boy was simply marked as "processed". Lord knows what that meant.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 15th 2015, 11:18 pm

Jeisen: "dear goddess..."

Jeisen murmured as he crouched above th android. This was a boy. Even if his body was gone, Jeisen understood that this was still an unfortunate boy. This is what was science without morals did. This is a travesty of the grandest scale for all mankind and metahumans alike. Jeisen quietly and gently terminated the android. He covered the eyes of the droid.

Jeisen: "goddess above and below, guide this one across the river. Let him find the peace in th next life that was denied to him in this one. And when it is my time to cross I shall find my brother beyond the ocean."

A prayer meant for a fallen comrade, but it would have to suffice for this fallen warrior. It was the least he could do. Jeisen stood up quietly, looking at Annie.

Jeisen: "we need to go now. Safe house isn't far now."

With that Jeisen took off down the street as he headed to te safe house.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top