The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_vote_lcapLet it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_voting_barLet it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_vote_lcapLet it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_voting_barLet it snow [double exp, open to 1] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Let it snow [double exp, open to 1]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] Empty Let it snow [double exp, open to 1]

Post by Arcana December 30th 2014, 7:31 pm

Christmas, a time of merriment and all things that should have made it a great holiday for Sean, but it was far from that. Much to his disappointment anyway, but then again he was not one to complain, no, that was for losers and….okay not getting into that. Something was bothering Zell, though when something was not bothering him would have been cause for a celebration, Silus was out and about, Mike was busy doing whatever with Jordan and Shael was doing Shael things, leaving him without much to do. Of course you could suggest his grandchildren, but they were busy as well, so that meant that he was left alone to entertain himself, and that was no good. This lead to him sitting on a windowsill, legs slung outwards and directed towards the hard ground below, not that it would have done anything if he did jump out from this height.

Hell, he could sit in the window of his own home, though legally it was Zell’s but then again that was just bullshit that Sean ignored. In one hand was a rather large bottle of that alcoholic eggnog that one could buy from a convenience store, the occasional swig of the liquid sending a rather sour taste along his taste buds as he forced more and more of the slightly thick white liquid down. If Sean could not spend this holiday with anyone, then he would make it to where it didn’t quite matter that he was bored and alone, he would make his own goddamn fun. Luckily, it seemed that the xenogens would not keep him from getting wonderfully plastered, which was something that he could appreciate in this time of all times. Senses were already beginning to blur, and anyone else would have fallen, but then again he had oh so lovely reflexes to keep that from happening?

”Peace and goodwill to man or some shit like that. I could go for some more booze though.” Sean muttered, realizing that he was out of the nog that he was nursing like a twelve year old and their mountain dew. ”I could pillage the wine cellar, but wine isn’t nog, and its too fancy for me. Nog it is then.” Sean resolved with a nod, not even noticing that his own speech was painfully slurred, before jumping down from the windowsill and landing softly within the grass below, the shock not even giving him pause. Snow was beginning to pile upon the ground as it fell silently from the air, leaving Sean sort of drunk and wandering about, with a fuzzy tipped santa hat upon his head.

”Maybe the potato dragon isn’t bu….nah probably with that boytoy or something.” Sean frowned, busrying his hands into his pockets and walking along the sidewalk, not bothered for a guy wearing shorts and a shirt with absolutely no sleeves. His was whistling to himself, the tune to let it snow it would seem, skipping almost whimsically in the snow while the odd car would drive by. It didn’t take him long to reach that one store thing he was aware of, but it was closed, silver eyes glaring balefully at the door for a moment. ”You have got to be fucking kidding me.” Sean grumbled, kicking the snow and sending a spray of white into the air, leaving him rather annoyed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] Empty Re: Let it snow [double exp, open to 1]

Post by Khellendros December 30th 2014, 11:35 pm

Malys didn't really know what the Christmas holidays were all about, but from what Khell had told her it was what some considered the most wonderful time of the year as well as one of the most stressful. Presents, visiting relatives, some jolly old fat man named Santa visiting children in their sleep? That last one perplexed Malys Immensely, who was this Santa? Why did no one arrest or attempt to apprehend this strange man who seemingly broke into people's homes on a whim, leaving gifts behind notwithstanding? As she flew along her musings were put to the side when she spotted the lone figure in nothing but shorts and a workout shirt standing outside the lonely closed convenience store.

As carefully as she could for a 9 tonne draconic construct the size of a bus, she landed in the street behind the man, "What are you doing out in the cold dressed like that? What if you catch a cold?" upon noticing the decidedly annoyed look on his face, she added, "what's wrong?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Khellendros, The Black Knight
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon
Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] Empty Re: Let it snow [double exp, open to 1]

Post by Arcana December 31st 2014, 12:03 am

Okay, so he could not get any sort of booze from the closed up store, but that did not mean that Sean would be unable to have fun in this winter wonderland that LA had become for Christmas. Pausing, he would seemingly stumble before turning upon his heels and taking notice of something landing near him, silver eyes scanning over it rather credulously as if trying to register what it was. It looked like some kind of dragon thing, but made out of metal, which sort of interested Sean while he gazed at it with drunken and wide eyes. ”Woah, a giant talking bus.” Sean muttered with an almost surprised tone, before blinking and shaking his head. ”Wait no, not a bus. Looks more like some kind of mecha dragon.” He amended to himself, and perhaps to the confusion of the mecha dragon before smiling softly, and perhaps making it obvious that he was indeed drunk.

”Its not that cold.” he then added, not even noticing that he was shivering at this point, though it was only a small shiver, rather than violent shivering that came along with being really cold. This was when he loved those little robot things, as they seemed to help him not die of hypothermia and all of that fun cold stuff. It was then that she asked what was wrong, perhaps catching onto the expression he was showing, Sean pausing for a moment and sighing, a small cloud slipping between his lips. ”Eh, a lot of stuff.” He said with a casual dismissive motion of his hand before looking back to the closed store. ”Though, I guess the current problem is the whole store thing bein closed when I need some heavily spiked eggnog to make this holiday not suck.” Okay, so now he was rambling, and the asshat writing this was probably too, but what do you want?

”But yeah, that’s the issue. I….also have no idea where I am, hate this goddamn city with all its streets and…” Sean began before grumbling to himself, almost each word slurred to some extent while he glared at the snow.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 12:17 am

Malys was perplexed by the response, but decided to be helpful to this strange person, she had been taught by Khell to be a good person and help those in need and this one seemed like he could use some company or a friend "The current problem I may be able to help with, I can check the local network for the hours of places that supply this... Eggnog? If that would help? Maybe even give you a lift to it?" Malys could at least supply a chaperone of sorts to make sure he was all right. "Maybe even talk about some of those other problems you mentioned? When my dad has a problem he sometimes talks to me about it and it seems to help him a little."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 31st 2014, 12:39 am

”Woah, you have like internet connection? That’s super awesome!” Sean said with an almost reverential tone, a wide and dopey grin forming along his lips as what seemed like a sparkly would form within his slightly luminescent silver eyes. ”I mean not just super awesome, that’s like super ultra mega awesome.” he amended, crossing arms over his chest and letting breath huff through his nostrils while considering the awesome ness of this mecha dragon that could access the internet. Why Zell had not made him be able to do that would always escape Sean, but then again that was just something that he could think over on his own time, when there was not a hankering for spiked eggnog in his body. ”I…um yeah eggnog, that’s what I want, though any sort of booze would work really.” He would answer finally having gotten onto the subject for a moment.

”Wait….I can like actually get a ride?” If one had thought he was excited before, then they should have seen his expression now, looking much like a kid in a candy store almost, despite the fact that he had been a dragon at one point, but then again Sean was one to forget things. He would wait for an answer of course, hoping for it to be a yes before continuing on whatever it was that drunk Sean’s did, like talking without end and wishing he did not have such a scrooge for a husband. Not that he would purposely bother him, as something likely ruined the whole affair for him, so trying would only mess things up. He was afterall too excited to worry about something like why Zell being a total butt tonight, but then again it was what it was.

”Hold on a sec, is your dad like a mecha dragon too? I mean that would be awesome, little metal dragon eggs and all that. I mean it sounds stupid, but I have seen some fucked up shit, trust me it’s not the worst thing.” Sean said that part rather seriously, before shaking his head and chuckling. ”but yeah, a ride would be super awesome, if you don’t mind.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 12:53 am

The enthusiasm of the man in front of her wasn't something she was use to, but at least he wasn't running away or trying to do something nasty like the people her and Khell ran into on contracts, "Ummm yes I have an internet connection. A ride is absolutely no problem at all." She chuckles a little at the last inquiry, "And no, sadly my dad is not a... "mecha dragon?" But he is the one that built me." She thinks on the idea of little metal dragon eggs rather wistfully, "Although I don't think the idea of metal dragon eggs is stupid, it sounds nice actually."

She kneels down so that the man can more easily reach her back without too much risk of falling, "I'm Malystrix by the way but you can call me Malys for short if you'd like, may I ask your name?"

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 31st 2014, 1:04 am

So someone that did not think the first thing that came across his drunk mind was stupid was something that Sean found absolutely amazing, but then again that was also not a reason for him to fall into another rant thing, though he did smile rather widely. It was nice to have a sort of validation of his own ideas, even if he were drunk and they did not sound exactly intelligent. The mecha dragon inclined their head, and taking advantage of that, Sean reached up and crawled onto the robots back, feeling the cold of the metal in the winter weather, but the xenogens adapted rather quickly to keep him warm. Nothing impressive really, but it would avoid something like freezing to death or anything, as he was sure that Zell would not enjoy something like him dying all drunk and dumb.

”So, did ya find where I could get me some of that good stuff?” He would ask once straddling the back of the dragon, perhaps now enjoying the height that he was at. Considering that Sean was typically used to being around chest height to most people, it was nice to be atop something about as large as a bus. ”Woah, I’m pretty high up.” Sean whooped, holding a hand above his eyes and looking around while keeping one hand to steady himself, a few flakes of snow falling into his face and trying to blind him in its own devious way. ”Oh hi, I’m Sean. Nice to meetcha Malys.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 1:18 am

Indeed Malys had located a purveyor of "the good stuff" as Sean called it, "I have a location locked in and am going to head there now." Thinking on her companion not wearing the same protective armour that Khell did, she checked her external shells temperature. "Oh my, that's not a particularly healthy temperature for someone to be touching for long, let me fix that." She proceeds to divert some of the energy used to power her weapons systems to the task of warming the area that Sean was currently occupying. "Hope that makes you a little more comfortable. Hold on tight, I'm taking off now." and with that, she launches into the air, and upon reaching a high enough altitude, takes off in the direction of the next location.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 31st 2014, 1:36 am

Now that they could get on the way to the good stuff, then Sean would likely only get himself even drunker, if drunker was even a word. It took him a few seconds to notice that the metallic carapace was hot, but then again it was wonderfully warm compared to the cold night, and his flesh did not find it anything painful. Hell, Sean did not even notice that it was hot on the metal dragon, as he was too busy enjoying the fact that he was about to ride on the back of a mecha dragon, a wide and goofy grin forming along his lisp, while he adjusted the santa hat on his head. Well, he was trying to hold it down as now the mecha dragon was taking off, and that meant probably flying through the air at high speeds with Sean trying not to be thrown off.

In fact, the dragon could go pretty fast, as Sean found himself jerking almost violently as his fingers tried to find some hold upon the dragon, metal trying to dig into his flesh and only pressing against it. Luckily he was not some sort of squishy human, otherwise Sean would have found himself with fingers that were no longer attached to his hands. Either way, there had to be some kind of effort to keep ahold, but likely he would not have to do so for long, as soon enough they landed. With that done, Sean slowly threw his legs over the side of the dragon, and jumped down, landing in a crouch and pulling himself to his feet, with hat still attached to his head. ”Okay, that was pretty awesome.” Sean noted with a small shudder, noting that they were in front of a Walmart, which seemed to be open, but then again not being open on Christmas changed around 2016 or so.

”Dammit, how did I forget about this place?” Sean muttered to himself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 1:47 am

"I'm glad you enjoyed that." Looking at the Walmart and it's small front entrance, Malys couldn't help but feel a little envious of the average person's size, being able to actually go into places and interact with people must be nice she thought. "You go on in and get your items, I'll be waiting right out here for you." She hunkers down into a few empty parking spaces, avoiding damaging any of the nearby vehicles so that she didn't send any of the nearby civilians into more of a full-on panic over there being a mechanical dragon having just landed in the middle of the parking lot out of nowhere. "If you need anything before you go in there just ask ok?"

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 31st 2014, 2:04 am

”Alrighty, I won’t be too long.” Sean said with a nod, looking to the mecha dragon before making his run to the Walmart, though at a pace where he would not fall over. It did not register at the moment that the mecha dragon would draw attention, but then again not much did draw attention, accept for the fact that he wanted something to drink, and this place would likely have something along those lines just for that. Ducking and weaving around the parking lot, avoiding almost being hit by a van he would step through the front entrance, Sean would let the warm air wash over him with an almost pleased sigh. One of those greeters would do the greeting thing, Sean waving to them with a rather childish grin before returning to the hunt for eggnog, though his mind found itself wondering about his mechanical friend as well.

Did robots actually drink oil or was that some sort of comical thing that happen a lot on those movies for kids? Either way. Sean would have likely gotten something like that anyway, as he was some sort of weird nice guy. Either way, the way he was walking actually managed to draw a few eyes, the rather confident stride that Sean held while letting his eyes scan over everything around him and eventually falling upon what looked like what he was looking for. Grabbing onto about three large bottles of the spiked eggnog,  Sean began to silently whistle to himself before finding the isle that was selling the oil. There were so many different kinds of oil, and he was not sure if they were different to s robot, so that required him to actually muse over the different tastes of oil without actually drinking anything.

After finally deciding that he could not really figure out which was good, Sean decided that he would just take multiple containers, and hold them under his arms before making his way to one of the front counters. A young male stood behind the counter, chewing probably on gum, looking to Sean with an almost confused look after seeing what he had dropped before him. Sean offered a rather genial smile to the guy, before digging around for his wallet, and managing to pull it out. ”What? Is there something on my face?” Sean asked, blinking for a second and feeling over his face with his right hand, as if he were legitimately worried about something being on his face. This wen ton until the person finally answered.

“I..um…no.” He said, Sean sighing in relief before looking back down to his goods, paying for them without perhaps anything else said.

”Merry Christmas dude.” Sean called to him before once again leaving the Wal Mart and looking about for the mecha dragon, snow falling down the same as ever. ”I’m back with the stuff!” Sean noted with a wave, digging through his bag. ”So, do you like drink oil? Because I bought some and I would feel like a total ass if you did not.” He muttered with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his head with a free hand.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 2:27 am

Looking at Sean and seeing the overall thought put into the gesture, Malys would have smiled if her overall head structure would have allowed it, something to talk to Khell about later when they had the chance, "Thank you, I don't necessarily drink it, but I do put it into a circulation system to help keep everything moving properly, that is lovely of you." Reaching towards the bags, she carefully puts them into one of her carrying compartments for safekeeping and then kneels down, offering a place upon her back once more.

Thinking of something that seemed kind of off with all of this, a point that she had ignored originally because of the fact that Sean was one of the first people she had ever encountered that didn't immediately react with fear or violent action against her. "I was actually wondering, and please don't think me rude for this... Why aren't you reacting like everyone else does? Most people don't generally see me for the first time ever and just "roll with it" like I'm not out of place. And no one has ever considered that I might like things like oil before."

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 31st 2014, 3:13 am

All Sean really got from what the mecha dragon was saying was that she did not drink oil, which made Sean feel somewhat out of the loop, but then again it seemed that he had not been completely wrong. She could make use of the oil, which meant that he had done something good, much to Sean’s delight as he climbed once again onto the mecha dragons back. ”Well…. That works too I guess.” Sean noted with a chuckle, finding himself a comfortable place upon the back of the mecha dragon once again, making sure that everything was in its proper place, before his mind really registered the question and he had to think of some kind of answer to it, not that an answer would have been hard. ”I guess people would usually react to a giant mecha dragon weird, but my whole life has been kinda weird.” Sean admitted with a shrug, hearing the sound of the glass bottle clinking lightly.

”I know some actual dragons, kinda temperamental lizards but they’re pretty cool.” Normally one would find him talking about knowing real dragons to be crazy talk, but then again Sean was a rather crazy kind of guy. ”My son is one actually, but that is a reeaaaallly long story. We would probably be here all night if I had to explain that one, mostly cause I have no idea about it myself.” Expecting a drunk Sean to explain anything, let alone the Atterrius family was something that he would find nearly impossible. ”I also like to think that since we live in a world where there are metahumans running around, that a mecha dragon would not be too much of a surprise.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 9:22 am

Upon hearing that Sean know's actual dragons, Malys' interest was piqued, although the part about his son being one sounded a little far-fetched given his appearance but she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one "I would very much like to meet one of them someday." Taking off again, this time a little more leisurely, "You are a very open minded individual and your family sounds wonderful. My father would probably like to meet you someday if for no other reason than that." Flying along at a reduced pace, "Was there anywhere in particular you wanted to go now? Or is cruising aimlessly alright?" she inquired of her passenger or, possibly more accurate, newfound friend.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 31st 2014, 1:35 pm

”Yeah, my family is pretty awesome.”Sean nodded in agreement, not even considering the perhaps many flaws about them in that moment, because something about family and stuff like that. This is supposed to be heartwarming anyway, not a running commentary about how his family can suck really bad sometimes. Okay, so this post is breaking down, time to get back to the part that matters. ”I would like to meet this father of yours, sounds like a cool guy.” Sean added as they took off, cruising now through the air while he looked down to the street below. Houses passed below them, though it was just sort of nice to be flying like this really, to have someone to keep him company on this Christmas night, rather than him having to spend it drunk and alone as he was expecting to.

However something caught his eyes, a large building that stuck out amongst all of them, and they seemed to be flying over it in a few minutes. It was upon seeing this building that he remembered something very important, that he did not have any sort of present for that youngest son of his, though he didn’t know what they would actually like. Luckily they were nearing perhaps the perfect source of Christmas gifts for Silus, if Sean was willing to do a little home invasion against perhaps one of the most powerful magical families alive. ”Well, looks like I found what I’m looking for.” Sean said almost excitedly, almost forgetting about the alcohol in his hand until the last second, looking down at it before sighing. ”Try to keep up.” he chuckled, before throwing his legs over the edge of the dragon and was sent plummeting towards the roof of this mansion.

Wind whipped past his face as he fell faster and faster, colliding with the roof, and falling through with a resounding sound, breaking through what looked like an attic and landing hard on the top floor, without any injuries, and luckily without even shattering his bottles of spiked eggnog. Likely there would be some people moving about, now that he had rudely crashed into their house, but then again Sean had his own agenda for doing that, adjusting the hat that was seemingly glued to his head, before letting his brain think over where they would keep their books of forbidden lore. ”Now, if I were a mage with seemingly infinite power, where would I keep my books of forbidden lore?” Sean muttered to himself as someone dressed in a nightgown would appear, releasing a ball of fire at him. Sean blinked, moving out of the way as the fireball collided with the wall, and set if aflame.

”Whoops. Looks like I might have to be a little faster with this one.” Sean chuckled, before taking off in a sprint, running past the mage and down a flight of stairs at the end of the hallway, perhaps just sort of blindly running around at this point, but presents waited for no one, as well as wild blazes.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top