The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_vote_lcapThe Autumn Knight - Redux I_voting_barThe Autumn Knight - Redux I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Autumn Knight - Redux I_vote_lcapThe Autumn Knight - Redux I_voting_barThe Autumn Knight - Redux I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Autumn Knight - Redux

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Autumn Knight - Redux Empty The Autumn Knight - Redux

Post by Mr. E December 18th 2014, 12:34 pm

The Autumn Knight
The Final Legacy of the Autumn Court

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Autumn Knight
Title:  The Knight of the Autumn court of the Fae
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: High Sidhe
Hair: White
Eyes: Gray
Height: Six Feet eight inches
Weight: Ninety Pounds
Blood type: Magical

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality: The Autumn Knight is an honourable man, but he is not above duplicitous means to achieve his ultimate goal. To him his mission is everything, anything else comes second. Though he would follow through on any oath given anyway, due to his Fae nature it's not a question of honour, but a compulsion. A promise thrice made by a Fae is magically binding to the Fae and must be followed.

Also due to his Fae nature, he literally cannot tell a lie. He can tell half truths, and use misleading phrases, but he cannot actually say an untruth, if he knows otherwise. He loves nature, and communes with it as much as he can. Out of all humans, he prefers the company of those of Irish or Scottish decent.

History:     Born, such as the term can be used for the Fae, into the Autumn Court of the Sidhe, He aged learning the ways of his people. Around his one hundred and fiftieth birthday, the Autumn knight of his court perished, passing the mantle onto him. Though he would seem old to humans, at this point he was very young and this caused quite the stir in the courts. But over the years he proved himself a capable and brave warrior.

Then during his two hundred and seventy sixth year as the Autumn Knight, the Winter and Summer Faery courts attacked both Fall and Spring, toppling them. Before the fall of his court, his queen bid him go out into the world of man and find a way to restore their court to it's glory, she gave him a magic sword made from the antler of the Stag god Cernunnos to aid him in this. Ever since he has been constantly attacking the Winter court, and seeking knowledge and allies that could help him in saving his queen.

The Powers

Power 1: The gift of tongues. As all languages evolved from the Faery language, all Fae have an innate understanding of all languages, and their essence as spirits of nature, allow them to commune with animals and other spirits. Unfortunately, due to the fall of the Autumn court, The Autumn Knight is no longer as in tune with nature as he once was. For now he has lost the ability to speak with animals.

Power 2: Being a High Sidhe means he can travel between the Faery world and the human world during the sunset hours of the day at will, opening a portal that lasts until he closes it, or since he's a Fae and doesn't really care, until the sun sets. But that portal only works in the direction he opened it. He can only do this once a day, channeling the power of dusk into himself, and his body being unable to cope with it a second time. While in the Fae, time passes faster than the real world. So, a day in the Fae would come out to slightly more than three in the real world. So unless you know how to navigate it, chances are good you could be lost from the real world for many a day.

Weaknesses:  Iron is toxic to the Fae, though they different Fae can have different reactions to it, the reaction is always very negative. The Autumn Knight's skin, when exposed to pure iron, blackens and cracks as though it were being burnt.

If a circle of power is formed, he can not pass through it or effect anything on the other side of it. Meaning, if someone were to surrounded themselves with one, they would be completely safe from him. Or, even better, if they managed to form one around him he would be fully trapped. A circle of power can be made by any mortal, by making a circle through any means, and putting a force of will into it's formation, but the mortal must believe in what he or she is doing. A circle of power can be broken by any action of a mortal, whether it be passing a hand through it, or throwing a non magical item through it.

If his true name is discovered, the one that knows it can use it to bend him to their will. Forcing him to do their bidding.

Sunrise greatly weakens him unless he is inside an enclosed space until the sunrise passes. Sunrise also dispels circles of power.

If given a gift, he must give one in return. There is no question about that. Same with having favours done for him. Though a gift or a favour could be given in exchange for either.

Fae cannot pass running water in greater amounts than a stream.

If an oath is thrice sworn, he must obey it. Although, he can take it to mean however he wants. Say you want him to kill someone, he could choose their method of death as old age, doing his utmost to ensure they live a long life, just to spite you. That is one of the risks of entering into such a compact with the Fae. As the Knight of Autumn, he is also obligated to fulfill any oaths or duties, the Lady, the Queen, or the Mother of Autumn have made, but cannot complete due to being dead, imprisoned, and missing respectively. Added onto that, those three must fulfill anyone oaths their lessors cannot fulfill, and with the Autumn court disbanded, all that responsibility falls on the Autumn Knight.

Grid

Occult: 3
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Durability: 6
Ability: (N/A)
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic: (N/A)
Spells: (N/A)
Flight: (N/A)
Wealth: 1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mr. E
Mr. E

Quote : When things go Bump in the night, I bump back.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

The Autumn Knight - Redux Empty Re: The Autumn Knight - Redux

Post by Forceaus December 18th 2014, 12:37 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top