The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_voting_barNano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo.

Post by Shadowoof January 4th 2015, 5:19 am

"Oh thats neat. It's like energy. Let me show you what I can do. As Bella said this Alex turned to protest but was too late. Bella was there and gone and now stood a silver back gorilla that towered over both the Alex and the stranger. No bonus where she would gain strength she never knew she had, just a slightly bigger, bulkier Gorilla. "Bro..brother." Bella said to Alex in a raspy unhuman like voice.

Alex sighed as her sisters furry formed butted him in the shoulder so he allowed the nanites to converge from his skin and form over his body to create his suit of defence and offense. "So the reason why we are out is because we are homeless." Alex decided to answer the man's question from before in a robotic like voice.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo.

Post by Red January 4th 2015, 5:54 am

Ah, more homeless teenage superhumans, this was starting to get repetitive. "Alright then, now that thats all out in the open, what do you say? You want a place to live? wanna be with your own kind? i can offer you that as long as i get a few samples, you will be among friends" Lucius said to the two in one last effort to convince them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 6th 2015, 4:21 pm

Both Bella and Alex looked at each other. They didn't know the man except he was a scientist and he had already done this plenty of times. Alex thought about agreeing, Trying to stay fed and out of the laws way was a tough life but how long had they been doing it for? He gave the stranger one last look before sighing in a robotic voice and turning to Bella who had decided to change back to the way she was before. Human. "Thank you for the offer but we're sorry. We've been by ourselves for this long and I'm quite sure that samples isn't the only thing your want from us." Alex said to him as the nanites started to converge back into Alex's skin.

Bella gave the stranger a small smile. "Sorry but as I said, I hate needles and me and my brother just need some time to restart." She told him as she decided to hold her hand out for a handshake. One she ignored from him but decided he was trustworthy for one now. It was also like a sign off in Bella's mind and one she hoped went peacefully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 6th 2015, 5:51 pm

So this is the route he had to take, oh well. They would come with him whether they liked it or not. The girl stuck out her hand for a shake, which Lucius accepted. "I'm sorry about this, but you leave me no choice" He said to the girl as he shook her hand. He then sent energy from his hand into the girls, which would cause her body to light up with red energy and inflict extreme pain. Next he would form a bubble like construct around the male, entrapping him. After which he would launch the construct and the boy flying, then removed it once he was in the air. He hoped it would give him time to deal with the girl alone.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 6th 2015, 6:15 pm

Bella was confused by his words but his intention was quite clear once she felt the shock in her body. Bella felt like she was struck by lighting and someone had poured lava inside her blood stream.  She fell from his hand to her knees and couldn't stop shaking. This man attacked her and had done something to Alex and rage broke inside Bella's mind. She could feel her bones beginning to shift. Her skin hardening and stretching, and then her bones began to widen and stretch and she let out a piercing scream of pain as she grew bigger and fur started to grow on her. She was turning into her werewolf and Bella didn't care. She was too pissed to care. "You... should.. run." Bell's voice was raspy and wild but was filled with venom and hate. Her eyes going a dark colour.

Alex didn't have time to react. He was surrounded and thrown but his nanites coveraged around his body as he started to fall. Alex had to brace. Their wasn't much he could do and bracing for impact was about as good as it got. Alex had hit the ground hard there was a lot of pain in his legs but other than that and a few broken toes that were slowly fixing themselves thanks to the nanites. Alex then heard the scream. He could remember the first time he heard that scream and that was when Bella had changed to her strongest form. "Be careful Bell." Was all Alex could pray and say as he started to jog back to where he was thrown.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 7th 2015, 3:29 am

The boy was out of the picture, at least for a little while. Now all he needed to so was contain the girl that was rapidly turning into a werewolf......

Her screams did well to warn him of the danger, in which he responded to by activating his repulsive field. It should be able to stop any rushing attempt she tried, as well as inflict some damage if she came into contact with it. After his defenses were up he moved his attention to finding a way to contain the shifter. With a simple wave of his hand dozens of energy constructs formed into chains around her. They rapidly shot at the girl, if they were to get a hold on the female they would entangle and pin her to the ground. Effectively immobilizing her at least for a little while. "That's a cute trick, but you have no idea the power of the being your dealing with. Simply put, come with me or die" He said this as he made the chains attempts at grabbing at her quicker and their grips tighter.

He saw the male returning to the area, at the moment he wasn't to far away. Lucius quickly formed a barrier around the girl and himself, he hoped it would keep the male out long enough for him to revert the girl back to a more containable form.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 8th 2015, 1:49 pm

Bella felt a chain attach itself to her arm and saw more coming. Bella started to feel like he wanted her as a lab rat now. To be chained and tested on and this only increased her wrath. The chain that had first attached itself snapped when Bella's arm suddenly grew in size and she evolved into her 7-8 foot form. Her arms were just shorter than the man's height but she could easily crush his head if her hand was to get ahold of it. Her fur was a midnight color and her eyes a Dark forrest green with hints of black. More chains wrapped around her arm but Bella countered this by pulling on the chains either breaking the red energy or breaking the buildings floor that they were connected too. Bella now thanked that the roof had no roof but it had a wall and walls to Bella's mind could be a hefty weapon and distraction. Quickly she turned to the wall and dug her long fingers of one hand though the wall and used her other hand to dig into the opposite side.

Once this was done, in a swift moment she pulled the wall from it's place almost the size of her and spun to throw it at the stranger with all her might. Quickly after she then charged after the wall on all fours before moving to her feet and continuing her charge with a shoulder first.

(ooc. See anything wrong just pm as I'm quite tired and sore k.)

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 8th 2015, 2:17 pm

The werewolf girl easily brushed off his light attacks, looks like Lucius had to get serious. A piece of wall thrown by the girl was now headed right for Lucius, he didn't move to evade it but instead stood and let his repulsive field take the hit. Upon contact with the wall the field made an electric spat, it had protected him and sent the wall flying back at the wolf girl at an even faster speed then she threw it at. If it hit her it would probably knock her to the ground and give him some time to work up his next attack.

He injected his enhancement serum (stat booster: +1 red energy) and felt the power it gave him course through his body, he was ready to end this. He started working up an obviously powerful attack, an aura of brilliant crimson light surrounded him as he conjured up all the power he could. This attack would likely cause some serious damage to the area, plus he didn't even know if the teens could take it. But at this point he didn't care, they could be of use dead as well as alive.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 8th 2015, 2:48 pm

The wall was sent flying back at her and she just continued charging as the wall smashed against her shoulder and face and she herself hit the repulse field. The wall and her was a difference and while the field did send her back against whatever was left of the wall and almost out of the building. She felt that was enough and soon began her second charge. This time she had to be quick as he looked like he was up to something. She dropped to all fours and then started her charge running towards rim faster than any normal human for her large size with a plan to shoulder charge him again.

Alex decided that his toes were healed and ran at the fastest he could. His visor helping him keep control and knowing where he was, Alex slowed down when he had made it to the chair and tuned the armour of his right hand into a tendril that speared through the buildings wooden floor before retracting himself towards it reaching the unstable floor his sister and and the energy man were. She was charging and so was the energy man only in a different way. Alex looked around until he could see a small pebble. He quickly snached it and took aim. the visor of his suit thanks to A.I directing the aim slightly and he threw. His muscles powered and his strength increased. If it hit it was going to annoy and hurt.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 8th 2015, 7:09 pm

The wall connected but the wolf just barreled right through it, then slammed straight into Lucius' repulsive field. The field spattered with electric and then faded away. Well, that was just great, his main defensive barrier was down and he couldn't make an energy one because he was charging an attack. She got thrown back a good distance by the field but she just got right back up, what in the hell was this thing made of? The wolf girl started charging him again, coming at him a lot faster then before. He had to make the attack now, even if it wouldn't be as big as he planned it would still be one heck of a blast. He waited until she got close then unleashed his prepared energy pulse.

The crimson red energy flowed through the building and collapsed the remaining walls, the blast then continued outward incinerating as it went. The total radius was a little short of an entire city block, it held for about 10 seconds in that area burning and corroding all it could until Lucius was too tired to continue. The energy cleared and Lucius was out of breath, he hadn't gone all out like that since....ever. There was still smoke clouding the area so he couldn't see what happened to the wolf girl, but her and her brothers fate was either serious injury or death. Lucius injected his regen serum to regain some stamina, he would need it if the wolf girl somehow could still fight. He felt it move through his body, removing fatigue toxins and bringing him back to a state that he could defend himself with. He walked through the dust and smoke toward where the girl stood before the blast, and looked around to find her.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 8th 2015, 7:39 pm

Alex realised that whatever this man was doing was big and the fact Bella hadn't pummeled was strange and he feared the energy man was too much for Bella. As soon as the pebble left his hands, he sprinted nanites left him and converged into a tripwire that Bella in her haste tripped and as soon as she started falling the nanites began to converge on her. They covered her entire form and he was left with nothing. "Sorry Bell." Were the only words he could get out before the blast and then Darkness.

Bella was confused at first but she remembered the feel of the nanites and she knew what her brother did. The blast did a number indeed but the nanites did their job by taking the blunt. As Bella rose from her position she watched as the now dead nanites fell from her fur. She changed back to her normal form before changing into a cheetah with increased speed and durability. (3+ speed, 3+ durability.) After doing this she looked at her brother, he was dead now, all because she broke some stupid rule. His body was burnt and crisp, bones and if any blood remained it was boiled. She looked towards the energy man as the smoke cleared and gave a short roar before running. Faster then him and away from him. I'm so sorry. Was all bella could say in her head as she ran.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 8th 2015, 9:27 pm

After the smoke cleared Lucius saw what had happened, the boy had died in the blast. Quite unnecessarily as well, if he had just went with him this wouldn't have happened.

...Oh well, it was for a greater good. The girl, also seeing what happened, shifted into a cheetah and ran to the body. Instead of attacking her Lucius gave her the time to let it sink in, he owed her that respect at least. She then ran off after roaring at Lucius, going fast enough to be seen as nothing but a blur.

Lucius walked over to the mangled and burnt body, going down on one knee and examining it. It seemed his powers had vanished, interesting. Lucius looked to where the girl was and noticed a pile of ash. He walked to it and looked through the heap of burnt metal. He recognized it right away, nano tech, they were burnt and useless. Now he knew this was all for nothing, extraordinary blood spilled for no reason but a child's distrust. "It didn't have to be this way kid" He said looking to the life less body as he got up and walked away.

Last edited by Red Tide on January 8th 2015, 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 8th 2015, 9:28 pm

END

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top