The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_vote_lcapArthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_voting_barArthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_vote_lcapArthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_voting_barArthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri - Sovereign

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign Empty Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri - Sovereign

Post by Doc November 25th 2014, 8:51 pm

Personal Information
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alias: Sovereign
Title: The Golden King, The Once and Future King
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Demi-God
Citizenship: England/Italian
Hair: Blond
Skin: Caucasian
Eyes: Crimson
Blood Type: AB-
Height:  5' 10" (1.82 m)
Weight: 150 lbs (68kg)

Known Family Members:

Whether or not Arthur is the true Arthur Pendragon of legend is a matter of debate. If true, then the family tree of King Arthur are his family. If false, then there are none that any know of.  

Physical Appearance & Physiology:
Arthur is a tall and dignified young man with golden hair standing up like a blazing flame. He is described as handsome with an elegant face, and his eyes, crimson like blood, are visibly not those of a human and give off a mysterious radiance that makes people wither. He has a "perfect, Golden-proportioned body" described as emanating majesty that makes flames surrounding him afraid to come close, and his very soul glows golden. He normally wears golden armor that makes a heavy first impression on those he encounters.
Spoiler:

Personality:
Arthur is a man who elevates himself on a path of kingship that embodies the image of a ruler; his will is law. Arthur is a man who lives life to the fullest, as an embodiment of his people. He laughs louder, shouts fiercer and cries harder than any of his subjects, to show them what it is to be chosen for kingship. He is noble of heart, but ancient in ways, and lives selfishly. He seeks to conquer not only lands, but the hearts of people and moves on the path that he carves himself.

He is not cruel, and does not isolate himself from others. He rules on a personal level with his subjects, but remains as a ruler and will not allow his laws to be challenged. He is fast to make friends who share his values, and cares little for the political intrigue. He is quick to change stances and offers partnership and peace; he attempts to win without killing and control without humiliating. He is a king who inspires by being unaffected by the world around him.    

History:
In times of crisis, the world itself calls upon extraordinary individuals to aid it in its endeavor against those who wish to destroy it. These individuals carry values or talents that exceed any of their peers. On Earth, there was one man who shaped a universe because he had the talent of Will; a man that had a will so powerful that it defied the very wishes of the gods. That man was Dante Alighieri.

Long ago, Dante wrote La Divina Comedia, or the Divine Comedy. This piece was made as a firsthand account of Dante's experience in the rings of Hell. Though considered fiction, the contents have proven to be true and the truth behind Dante's life were revealed.

Due to the lethargic energies that infected him during his time in Hell, Dante’s life was withering at an incredible speed. In hopes to prolong his life, Dante traveled to the land of the Fae, the mythical creatures said to hold great magical powers. In the world of Fae, Dante sought out the King of Summer.

The King of Summer was credited to be the most noble of the Fae creatures, those who take his likeness are those who are just and powerful. As such, Dante thought it best to request his aid. On his knees, Dante pleaded to the mighty entity, begging to be allowed to live for just a little longer. Touched by the man’s will, The Summer King bequeathed onto Dante life.

Estatic to be given a second chance, Dante continued his writings and eventually died peacefully in his sleep. With a delighted heart, Dante had finally been given the time he needed to atone for his sins and prove himself worthy to finally be reunited with his beloved Beatrice once again.

Or so he thought…

In truth, The Summer King had proven a trickster. Instead of giving him “a few extra years”, The Summer King had given Dante lifetimes of years that he had to experience. Dante had been played the fool by the “benevolent” entity.

Since that point, Dante has been traveling across the realms, trying to find a way to break free of his curse. Tales and legends on Dante’s exploits have littered the surface of human history and even few know of his true motives. He has been the source of many incredibly discoveries and the catalyst of many tragedies; some might even be so bold as to say that Dante was one of the key parts in shaping human history.

But this was not to last.

In truth, Dante’s purpose in the minds of those who cursed him, was to create a vessel powerful enough to contain the vast power of Avalon into the human world. Despite his attempts, Dante could not prevent the transaction from occurring and was swallowed by the power of Avalon.

Now, Arthur Pendragon, the fabled king of Avalon has come to Earth to establish his rule once again.

Powers and Abilities
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Powers:

Divinity (7 STR, SPD, DUR): Though by all accounts a mortal man to those who view him by conventional means, Arthur is blessed with the power that matches the renowned gods of legend. The power manifests as an aura revolving around his body, which allows him to perform superhuman feats:

Superhuman Strength: Arthur possesses enormous superhuman strength, vastly superior than the common man and many superhumans, capable of lifting over 100 tons. Arthur's great strength also extends to his powerful leg muscles, allowing him to jump great distances and heights; while the exact limit is unknown, he is capable of leaping a height of at least 100 feet.

Superhuman Speed:  Arthur's superhumanly strong legs allow him to run and move at speeds greater than the finest human athlete. His speed extends to his reflexes,allowing his reaction time to greatly exceed that of the average human and even most metahumans.

Superhuman Durability: Arthur’s body is highly resistant to all forms of physical injury, far more so than the vast majority of his race. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.

Superhuman Stamina: Arthur’s musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, his body possesses almost limitless physical stamina in all activities.

Superhuman Agility: Arthur’s Agility, Balance, and Bodily Coordination, are on levels that are far superior to the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.

Eternal Mastery (9 FS): Arthur is a master of natural fighting, never having a formal education on the matter before he became king. His style revolves around crushing the enemy with hard and fast attacks, but also leaves no room for retaliation. Although he lacks technique, his abilities are so beyond normal standards in power and speed that there is no room for the idea in the first place. "Technique" in battle is something invented by humans to compensate for their natural weaknesses, so such is unnecessary for he who possesses none. Despite this, he still shows agility and precision far above any mortal man, and with his body’s natural protection, he fights without thinking of defense.

Right to Rule (5 Wealth): Unlike the common man, Arthur has been given the grace of attracting the components to creating his own kingdom. His ability to acquire resources is so vast that he need not worry of such matters. His ability to command armies considered sorcery in how effective he is at it. (To better explain, Arthur has an otherworldly charisma that allows him to command weak-willed humans to his banner. While RPers can choose if their PCs and NPCs are at all affected by Arthur's influence, the regular humans have great difficulty going against Arthur even while under someone else's influence.)

Powergrid
Intelligence/Occult: 2
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Durability: 7
Fighting Skill: 9
Wealth: 5

Experience/Abilities:

Skilled Tactician: Arthur has lead many wars and battles, and has knowledge of strategies and tactics used across time.

Seasoned Leader: Arthur is not unfamiliar to the concept of being a king, he rules others influencing his main decisions but does take into account the information put before him by his advisors.  

Weaknesses

None that can be exploited, though some would consider him to be a Fae creature, he is immune to Iron.

Images

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Doc on December 16th 2014, 9:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri - Sovereign

Post by Forceaus November 25th 2014, 11:16 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri  - Sovereign Empty Re: Arthur Pendragon/Dante Alighieri - Sovereign

Post by Doc November 29th 2014, 3:36 pm

Changed FS to 9 and Wealth to 5 in accordance to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 29th 2014, 3:36 pm

Reapproved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 16th 2014, 9:15 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 16th 2014, 9:19 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top