The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_voting_barFire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_voting_barFire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei)

Post by Genevieve Montreal December 1st 2014, 8:55 pm

He and the fire he manipulated became indistinguishable. This was troubling to Gena, even she had not mastered her element to such an extent. She watched him like a hawk. The breaths he took, blinking, she watched. She had to be ready. And then there it was. He gave a little smile. It was too proud, and it rang of victory. That was her sign.
This was it.
Genevieve pulled the huge slabs of black ice up and around her making a defensive cocoon in which she rocketed herself downwards deep underneath the lake. Above her the lake began to freeze into one solid block of ice. It got thicker and thick with ever foot that she pushed herself further down. She had left herself a pocket of air within her own defensive bubble of ice, it was also protecting her from the increasing pressure of the water as she moved deeper into the lake. Even with as far down as she was she could hear and feel the explosion go off. Her ice above her was being melted and pushed away as the impossible hot blast of fire expanded outwards. Being encased in her black ice she could not see what was happening around her so she remained deep under the water's surface, out of sight, for quite some time just to be sure that all the chaos had subsided.
The blast had destroyed enough ice, but did not displace or evaporate enough water to reach her. Genevieve quickly moved her pod of black ice towards the surface where is slowly rose from the water's surface. She was much further out on the lake now since she needed to move more inwards in order to get deep enough. The cocoon of black ice opened up and formed steps that she walked down onto the lake's surface, which froze the moment her foot got close. She let out a heavy sign and started walked back to the mainland. Behind her the pod of black ice followed and began to increase in size as ice began to layer itself onto it. Genevieve let out a heavy sigh as she approached the shore.

Once she touched down on the land her pod of black ice had almost doubled in size. Gena would need a lot of this would and more than likely not have any time to make more. Once she ran out she would make her retreat. The large pod of Black Ice morphed into a large sphere and five smaller orbs about the size of a softball separated from it and floated in a circle behind Genevieve. She then thrust her hand upward and from the large sphere of Black Ice a spear formed. The Ice Queen took a deep breath in as it gently floated in front of her. She then pointed her hand at Demon Prince and the spear exploded forward from a dead halt. This piece of ice would fair better against this man's fire than her previous attacks. Due to its ultra-condensed nature it would take more time to effectively melt it, giving it a higher success rate of connecting.
With that attack sent off she began creating more of her ice mirrors, one behind her and three around Michael each about a dozen yards from his person. She stepped back into the once nearest her, with her orbs of black ice accompanying her, and her image appeared on the other three around Entei. All three of the mirrors began spewing sharp weapons composed of her normal ice. Again, she knew this would not amount to anything, but in keeping the volume of attacks up she might manage to overwhelm him. He had just unleashed a devastating attack and there was a chance he could be even slightly winded from condensing so much energy into a single point. Either way Genevieve would give it everything she could for a little while longer. It was important for her to eliminate this threat, but it was more important for her to stay alive. She could always find someone else to take care of him for her.

Genevieve Montreal

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Back to top Go down

Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire can be Red, Ice can be Blue (Closed to Entei)

Post by Elena Vexus December 11th 2014, 6:57 pm

The poor little girl. Young thing had no idea what was coming for her. Ms. Elena Vexus had broken free from her ice prison and was on a fast track to getting her revenge. Genevieve Montreal, on the other hand, was completely unaware at the fate the awaited her. There was a moment during their quarrel where Vexus managed to grab ahold of Genevieve's throat, immediately after Elena lost her arm. However that was not just a futile attempt to choke the girl, she had placed a tracking device right under her skin. Completely undetectable. Elena knew in that situation that things were not going to end in her favor and she would need to find her subject once she found a way out of that frozen predicament.
While her and her body guard traveled, she found out that Ms. Montreal had been rather busy trying to round up what could be called co-workers to help her in whatever she might have been planning. It was cute. This girl had no where near the amount of contacts that Vexus did and it would take quite some time to get momentum for whatever her cause was. She was smart though. Going about removing any threats to her business, but again, it was only cute.

Soon Vexus found her location on the coast of one of the great lakes. It seems like she was dealing with another threat, or at least attempting to. Elena was still dancing high above the now charred battle field in the form of twinkling Technomatter. By some stretch of the imagination it seems as if Ms. Montreal managed to survive this Pyrokinetic's last attack and was ready to strike back. Genevieve was not letting up, she fired a spear made of black ice, created multiple mirrors and even those were firing attacks. Whoever this guy was it must have been one serious break up.
While still in a dust form, Vexus created more Matter and sent that down to intercept the spear. Her silver sandlike metal swooped down and grabbed the attack right from its path of trajectory. Next, Technomatter began to form on all of the mirrors, the one being Gena included. It spread like frost spreads on a cold window. This forced Genevieve from their protective embrace. A flurry or the silver matter was conjured between the man or fire and the woman or ice. It spiraled into a solid pillar and then dispersed all at once to reveal Ms. Elena Vexus.
"Ms. Genevieve Montreal... So good to see you again."
Venus could see the fear growing in the blonde's eyes. She knew what this meant and immediately reacted by jumping back into her protective cocoon of black ice while firing out more spears of the highly condensed substance. Elena was easily able to knock them away, most of her Matter just grabbing them and devouring the ice. Genevieve had lost all concern with the man who manipulated fire and turned all of her attention to trying to detain Vexus again. She got lucky last time and she knew it. The ice girl tried to create more mirrors around Vexus, but they were quickly snuffed out by her Silver Matter. Nothing was effective against Vexus here, especially since Elena had thoroughly studied Genevieve and all of her abilities when she had her captive. She knew her tactics, her tricks, anything she could try Vexus was already two or more steps ahead.

Ms.Monstreal's special Black Ice had almost been depleted when Vexus moved in. Her Technomatter swirled about and rushed towards Genevieve. There was far too much of it for her to handle despite her attempts to freeze it. Every moment that passed Elena created more and more of her Technomatter, soon waves of the element were crashing over Gena and knocking her unconscious. Elena Destroyed what was left of the girl's Black Ice and then suspended the unconscious blonde up in the air with her arms stretched out by the Technomatter. Vexus turned to the man that Genevieve had been doing battle with and made eye contact with him.
"I do sincerely apologize if I have interrupted anything. I'll be with you in a moment though." She turned away from the man and then had another thought and turned back.
"Actually, I have an idea. Since this little girl has just caused you so much trouble, would you like do the honors? Normally I do not like so soil my hands with such things, but I do have a bit of a vendetta so it is up to you son."
She knew that this man was the hero type, why else would Genevieve be trying to do away with him. He was powerful, as displayed only moments ago, so if she could maybe persuade him to help her versus helping Gena there might be some benefits to meeting this pyro maniac. Of course if he refused there might be a little bit of hostile air, Ms. Montreal was trying to eliminate a threat. And where she would fail unfortunately Vexus would need to clean up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 13th 2014, 5:37 pm

Entei let out a sigh, as the attack we're intercepted by what seemed to be the oldest 'thing' he had ever seen.  Staring out, he watched the interaction between the two women with mild interest, it seemed to him, at least, that they had some history, and the following dialogue seemed to confirm that very fact to him. Slowly, methodically, he ran through his chances in his head. The woman was old, that was for certain, with enough plastic inside of her body to make Michael Jackson question her life decisions. Although she seemed to have some sort of meta power, Entei highly doubted it was capable of completely overcoming his flames. He noted the way she moved, the amount of wasted effort and number of unnecessary movements. Entei may not have been intelligent in the typical sense, however, he did have the natural born mind of a fighter, and it was quite easy for him to tell that while this woman may have been a match for a normal human, in hand to hand she would not stand a chance against him. All in all, she seemed a normal human, though, supernatural in her abilities.

"It's no concern of mine." Entei said, sheathing his Kurikara blade, the flames surrounding him dying down to a near death, though, he willed the flames on both his tail and head to stay lit, though barely. During his time in hell, one of the things he had learned was to not give away the specifics of how his powers worked, which included letting the Kurikara blade immediately quench his flames. Staring at the woman, his hands resting in the pockets of his sweatpants, his blade hanging loosely at his waist, he continued to ponder how to best deal with her. In the end, he didn't view her as a threat, and, she seemed to be taking care of the annoyance that was Gene for him. "Do what you want with her, I have more important issues to deal with. I assume we're done here?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 21st 2014, 1:05 pm

"Hm, well suit yourself."
With a flick of her wrist the Technomatter began to invade Genevieve's body through her mouth, nose, ears and eyes. The silver material began to devour the girl from the inside out, turning her into the very essence that was destroying her. Soon Gena began to evaporate into sparkling specs of dust that joined with the rest of Vexus' matter. Elena deactivated her eye and her Technomater began to fizzle away, reverting into the nearest element to erase all traces of it existing. She then turned to face Entei.
"Again, my apologies. Ms. Montreal was, well, an experiment gone wrong to put it in the simplest of terms. She was a good and hard worker, but she could not be trusted. Now then. About the work she was conducting. I do believe that Genevieve was attempting to remove those she might view at a threat while she was constructing her new group, or whatever. Judging from the damage here, I would say she was right." she said looking around at the flame charred battle ground.
Foolish girl, there is no way she would have been able to manage this individual... she thought.
"Now, Genevieve and I had very similar goals. So I will give you an ultimatum here. We can either be on our separate ways and enjoy the rest of the day, or, we can attempt to eliminate each other as threats. I can guarantee that if we part ways today, I'll be back to find you again. So, it is completely up to you. Would like to put this crazy old hag out of her misery today, or wait for her to sneak up on your sometime in the relatively near future... Completely up to you."
Elena Vexus figured it would be easier to just take care of him while she was here, it would save her time in the long run. But it was up to him. There were other things that she needed to take care of now that she was back in action. She could always organize a hit on this man. Vexus had caught wind of a powerful set of mercenaries that would probably be perfect for eliminating someone like him.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top