The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDay Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_voting_barDay Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 Empty Re: Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)

Post by Day Dreamer May 18th 2015, 5:19 pm

As Kolson listens to the woman before him he starts to put things together in his head. Missing scientist, the assigned kidnapping of the professor it makes sense. Kolson also didn't even know that he would be forced to fight some girl.

"so are you with bad guys or not cause I'm really confused,I like it if you were good and we got confused cause then you could help me get the bad guys."

Kolson listens, as he thinks of the proper response.

"I don't really know whats going on, this wasn't part of the plan I was just told to grab the old guy.." Kolson pauses.

Kolson is stressing out so he reaches inside of his pocket, and takes two pills which calms him down.

"I'm not a bad guy, I'm just wanting to get my job done." Kolson explains.

Enough time has passed for Kolson Psycho Boost to have kicked in he can feel his psychic powers awaken.

~Meanwhile~

"Vital signs for the body are stable sir, we just might be able to accomplish this!" A perky male scientist comments.

"Good, now do you understand why we brought you here Professor.. we need your help the dark arts of magic can only take you so far... but together with your science we can do more a lot more. As you can see the subject is only a simple clone of it's former self. We would like you to help us add the missing touch that we know only you have perfected adding the thoughts of this man's former self." A masked man explains to Professor Chrome.

"I am a man of science, and how you have studied my studies I am intrigued." Professor Chrome says as he looks at records and watches the several other scientist working hard to keep the clone alive. The scientist agrees and starts the process of restoring mind to the clone. His mistake not asking who they were bringing back.

~ Back to Kolson ~

Kolson mauls over his options he can help now, and slip away to find the guys who hired him for the job to get to the bottom of things.

"I'll agree to help you, we have to find a way to the professor any ideas?" Kolson says as he uses his powers of attracts to see if he can feel anything other than rock, and stone he can grab.

Last edited by Day Dreamer on May 18th 2015, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 Empty Re: Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)

Post by Jeannie Rose May 18th 2015, 5:50 pm

"yay" Jeannie gives him a hug,happy about their team up "Oh yeah I'm Jeannie what should I call you? Jeannie then points toward one of the walls "That's the way they took the professor thought the wall somehow I smell him". Jeannie pokes the wall trying to figure out how they went through it.

"What do you think mister, this rooms weird maybe they got wizards or sumfin." Annoyed Jeannie grabs a rock and starts banging on the wall with it, "little pigs little pigs let me in!" she then looks over at Kolosn "Oi mister can you do magic or sumfin to get the wall open, We got get out of this cave somehow."

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer May 18th 2015, 9:10 pm

Kolson saw, but it didn't quite register in his head what was happening until it happened. He was being hugged.. The last time he felt one of those was when Abigal was alive. Reminding him of his time in America. He should return stateside soon. He snaps back into reality when he hears the woman introduce herself as Jeannine.

"You can call me Kolson.."

Kolson then follows Jeannine's fingers she points to a wall saying that she can smell the professor. How can she smell him maybe she's a meta too. Kolson doesn't know much about Meta's only discovering he was one himself several months ago, but meeting one is most interesting. She then starts to beat on the wall yelling some nonsense about pigs. Kolson scratches his head confused.. She then mentions magic, and wizards.

"Me? Magic I don't work or trust magic users.. I can't seem to find out how they do it.. as far as powers I don't think.." Kolson is interrupted as a rat is runs out from a hole in the wall due to Jeannine's banging. Kolson lifts the rat in the air who freaks out at first, but Kolson starts to communicate with it.

~ Meanwhile ~

"The clone is stable, and the transfer can be done, but there is a part here in the notes I don't quite understand are you attempting to give him powers as well? I don't think at this level it could handle." Professor Chrome is cut off.

"ENOUGH.. I mean enough about that professor that is where the magic comes in, how long before it's ready?" the masked man speaks.

"Depending on the age of the transfer, and the experience it can take up to a minute to 10. You see you take the person, or at least the persons head and scan the brain. Who is that person?" Professor Chrome asks as he puts final codes into a machine.

"A man from history...anyways I think Kolson, has had enough time to play with his friend lead him here."

~ Back in the cave ~

After finishing communicating with the rodent Kolson, sighs as he couldn't really understand what it was saying.. his new powers aren't as great as he thought, just then the entire room goes dark then lights illuminate a path for the duo to follow.

"I guess we go this way?" Kolson says as he starts to follow the lights.

Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I was never here"

Job : Talking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 18th 2015, 11:13 pm

Jeannie watches amused as Kolson talks to the rat?
what a strange fellow, she then notices the light that Kolson starts following "hey wait for me" she follows after him

"huh that's pretty convenient a light popping up to show us the way out huh, So did the rat have anything usefully to say. you can talk to animals that's neat.

So what's the plan once we get out this cave? We got to get the scientists back so well have to figure out were there holding them. Did those chaps tell anything or just to grab the professor at the university?"

Jeannie cheerfully skips along behind Kolson as they follow the light out of the cave. They seem to be on the right track she smells that the professor and the goons that grab him went this way.

She wonders why a cave has lights in it maybe it's alien technology or something this sure has been an interesting day.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer May 19th 2015, 1:10 am

"Well I can kinda talk to animals.. I mean well I can understand them.. it's complicated, and no he was as clueless as us" Kolson takes time to listen to the questions being rattled off at him. As he looks up at the lights they are more like orbs of energy, the further the duo treks the lights behind them disappear maybe some kind of magic?

"Yeah, I kinda was told to find the professor lab, radio in my coordinates, and await further orders." Kolson puts his hands on the back of his heads as they seem to be getting closer.

~ Back at the lab ~

Professor Chrome, and the rest of the professor watch as clone is being resurrected the masked man starts to read from a book some type of conjuration. Professor Chrome feels uneasy about the situation, but isn't one to speak up as he watches everything unfold before him.

~ the duo ~

As the two make it further the orbs of light all surge ahead of them leading to dead end. Kolson, wonders why they would be lead here. He then touches the wall which feels strange. So Kolson uses his powers of repeal pushes towards the wall which moves to reveal a secret entrance maybe this is where the professor is being held. Kolson opens the door, and he and Jeannie are met with several guards with guns aimed at them.

"I'm assuming this is the welcoming committee.." Kolson says as he surveys the situation.

"I'm glad you made it! You obviously didn't get rid of your friend, but no matter you are just in time! Now my boy come, and receive your... payment." The masked man says as he motions for Kolson to come to him. Kolson doesn't get a chance to answer as the three men from before grab him and disappear with him.

"Well I'll leave you all to take care of her how you see fit, our plan for world domination is almost complete I hope you've brushed up on your germen the entire world will be speaking it soon." The masked man turns around and heads through a door that locks behind him.

Jeannie is left in the room with the several grunts with guns pointed at her.

Kolson awakes, and he is strapped down on a table facing a man in a tube. "What's going on?" Kolson demands to know, but he doesn't seem to be getting an answer as he hears someone enchanting.

"Kolson we needed your help for our experiment you see grabbing the professors was part of the plan, giving super human powers to our clone was the other part, you will survive this experiment though because you are stronger than the others" The masked man says as a nurse approaches him with tools.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 19th 2015, 6:51 pm

well, that stinks the baddies got Kolson too, well Jeannie guesses she'll have to save him too. But first, she has to get out of this mess.

"you guys know it's rude  to point!"Jeannie looks around crap should have known that was a trap know how to get out of this.

"well looks like you guys got me" Jeannie smiles putting her hands up the grunts look confused by her odd calmness.

"just kidding!" Jeannie with a flick of her wrist produces too small balls from the sleeves of her shirt dropping them on the floor the flash bombs explode in a burst of light.

Jeannie's sunglasses protect her eyes so she can see she ducks behind  a table knocking it over to hide behind as the stunned guards fire blindly  taking some of each out accidently.

Jeannie pulls out her own guns hiding behind the table waiting for the shooting to die down.

When it does she pops out quickly shooting the remaining grunts. After checking to make sure she got them all.
She goes to check the door they took Kolson through huh maybe one of the guards has a key. she finds  a key on one of them.

Now how to free Kolson and the scientist guys, huh she then remembers a part of her being a ninja for dummies book.

The key to infiltration is to blend in with your surroundings. She takes one of the grunts uniforms. Ewww she feels kinda dirty she wiped the blood off but still nazis are evil jerks.

So wearing one of the uniforms just feels bad, but she can move freely easier now and look around. She takes the key and opens the door to the room.
Day Dreamer: Sitz im Leben (Setting in Life)   - Page 2 Jeannie_rose__soldier_by_ccrgameman-da63uhx
Huh they  must be in their base know she takes off down the hallway looking for were the prisoners might be kept, she Hopes Kolson will be ok tell she finds him

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on June 12th 2016, 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer May 20th 2015, 12:11 am

Kolson struggles, to no avail. Professor Chrome sees everything that is going on and has to make a choice. Does he let his research fall into the hands of darkness or does he himself become an hero. He chooses the later as he makes his way to the computer. He starts to type in codes to shut down the process.

The clones machine slows that heart rate is declining, which alerts the masked man.

"Fool" The Masked man slams the book closed as he goes to stop Chrome who along with the other scientist are revolting. The masked man wants his three men to get them under control but someone enters the room and style.

TBC Jeannie
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 20th 2015, 4:37 pm

Well, Jeannie's plans working so far she looks around the base.Trying to find Kolson or the professors scent seems like they took the same way. Yay easy to find them that way.

Jeannie follows their trail and hears a lot of noise she sees a bunch of the soldiers hurrying toward it. She plays along and follows them they get to a lab the professor and other missing sciences guys are revolting.

she notices kolson tied down on a table, she really has to talk to him about chosing who he works for after they get out of this.

Jeannie makes her way to the controls the masked man notices
"solder what are you doing, stop the riot with the others.
"oh ok boss was just checking that the prisoner was secure don't want him to get out,oopsy"

She trips hitting the buttons one snaps losses kolsons restraints,she then sees a big red one "oh shiny" She can't resist and push it a computer voice says evil lair self-destruct activated.

Jeannie panics and runs over to Kolson crying "crap know what do we do I don't want to blow up"

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer May 22nd 2015, 10:05 am

*Evil Liar self destruct mode activated*

"You fool! The masked man curses himself as he starts to escape.

Jeannie runs over to Kolson who looks at her like wtf! "I actually have no idea on how to get out of here *-*" Kolson says scratching his head. By now the guards have started retreating as the scientist have all made there way around Kolson and Jeannie, shouting about how they are going to escape.

Kolson then looks around, and he spots The Masked Man leaving through a secret passage way! "Hey follow him!"Kolson says. The Masked Man notices and tries to shut the door but Kolson uses his powers keeps it open. Kolson, and company all follow/run out of the secret escape hatch, and the masked man is on a hover boat with a few man who are shooting at Kolson and company, the scientist fire back, the masked man then zooms out of a cave opening you can hear water rushing down this must be a damn.

Kolson spots some more hover boats and motions everyone to get on. As the zoom to safety. When they reach outside narrowing escaping the blast everyone is relieved to be alive, but the bad guy got away.

"Welp this made for an exciting job, and everything, but like I should probably go soon, sorry for kidnapping you professor. Kolson says sticking out his hand for a shake. "well my boy I haven't felt this alive in a way being stuck in my lab all day has changed me I need to get out more, if you ever need some back up on another mission I'll be happy to accompany you. Also if you ever visit the university I could always use another assistant, you to my heroine" the professor says talking to both Jeannie, and Kolson.

"Yeah Jeannie, thanks for saving me back there, and almost getting us killed.. but lets not dwell on that" Kolson says smiling.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 22nd 2015, 7:59 pm

Jeannie blushes happily with Kolsons and the professors praising of her doing a good job and glad Kolsons being cool about the whole almost blowing them up thingy.

No problem cause in blackest day in darkest night no evil shall escape my sight let those who worship evil's might beware my power green lanterns light" Jeannie holds up a ring, but it's a ring pop instead of a power ring. Kolson and the professor look confused.

"well Jeannie was a good girl and saved the day and deserves a treat now" she eats the candy and then looks through her bag pulling out some more candy.

"Want some adventuring makes me hungry so it's important to always bring snacks!" Jeannie smiles giving some to kolson and the scientists before eating some more the scientist look on surprised how such a small girl can eat so much.

They ramble on that she might have a small black hole in her stomach or maybe it's a side effect of he strange powers or she's an alien. Jeannie finds this all very amusing.

She then wonders what next "So mister kolson are you going after the masked chap? cause me could help but first naptime." Jeannie pulls a pillow, blanket and teddy bear out of her bag and lays down for a nap. dreaming about her next adventure!

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 26th 2016, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer May 23rd 2015, 11:28 am

Kolson takes this time to slip away while everyone is distracted by Jeannie's antics. He looks back at the group before pulling out the card The Masked Man gave him earlier he smiles to himself before heading off hopping on the next train to send him on his next adventure.

~ Fin ~
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top